Trader-Dale.com Review

Contact: contact@trader-dale.com
4.69 • 65 REVIEWS

D
Nov 10, 2022,

Trader Dale educational is the best when it comes Trading any instrument

He is passionate about Trading and passing on his knowledge of experience through his course materials which is exceptional
A
Perth, Australia,
Nov 7, 2022,

"Pure Gold "This is a second Updated Review

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Ive updated this review as ive come to realize in this difficult game(Trading) how hard it is to source sound advise and service. You can be rest assured Dale,s teaching are all you will need and the support offered is trust worthy and far exceeds that ive received from past larger institutions by way of example.Thanks again Dale and keep up the good work mate.Ash

Nov 7, 2022 - 4 Stars Only reason i never gave 5 stars was because support seems painfully slow and at time non responsive.
Still waiting to activate Oderflow software.
However hopefully will be sorted in the end. Personally i don't think you will find a better mentor in regard to clear concise explanations .Dale is very good at his explanations and very good at explaining these complicated workings of the market.Like i already said just wish the suport was a little better.
Almost 5 stars from me !
M
Philadelphia, USA,
Oct 18, 2022,

Positive Review on Stock Trading ebook

Service use: Other Length of use: 0-3 Months
Hi Dale,

I hope all is well. I just finished your e-book on Stock Investing and I have to say it was really good! Your style of writing allows for a clear understanding of complex material and your comprehensive approach really allows for beginners to get a good foundation. I first was introduced to you through your Volume Profile and Order Flow classes for Day Trading. I have been wanting to get a better understanding of Stocks so when I saw your new Stock Trading course, I jumped on it. I am glad I did as I now feel like I have a good understanding of not only the Stock Market in general, how it differs from commodities/indexes but also how to approach the evaluation of Sectors, Industries and Companies with a systematic, process-oriented approach. Also, now that I have learned it, I do not have to to change my process, just add to it! Thank you very much. I have learned a lot from your products and training over the years and I am very grateful.
J
Jonathan Macleod
Ireland, Ireland,
Sep 14, 2022,

Order flow does not work in Forex

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I registered with Trader-Dale after reading the reviews here. Although I'm running at a loss using the volume profile tool and strategy, I feel it has merit. But it's hard to get an accurate entry point in my view, so I signed up for the Order Flow software/course thinking this would help, only to find out that this doesn't work in Forex. It is advertised for Forex but has very limited application usage and feels like another volume profile with no more accuracy than the software already purchased for 500+ dollars.
It's a really expensive course/software, and I'm disappointed that I was referred to terms after purchasing the Order Flow when it is incorrectly marketed and I can't use this software because I only trade forex.
If I'd do it again I would not invest in this course, Ninja Trader has developed their own Volume Profile which looks brilliant and I know there are many others, you don't need the course or software to understand volume profiling and I have found the support and understanding to be poor. It seems most of the focus goes into selling the software, whilst genuine trading and long-term support for customers are neglected.
J
Reply by Trader Dale submitted Oct 3, 2022:
Hello,
I don't feel what you say is fair and it sounds a bit misleading. First, you say my software is $500+. This is not true. With $500 you get 12+ hours of the video course, volume profile indicators for Metatrader and NinjaTrader, Order Flow software, Cumulative Delta Software, Technical support that installs and sets everything up for you, and also my email support whenever you need it.
Also, my software is optimized to the highest point, and whoever tried it will confirm, that you won't find more precise & faster software than my Order Flow and Volume Profile. Price-wise, NinjaTrader licensed software which you mentioned is $1.000 and that's without any education, support, and all the other stuff I provide. You are right on the fact that to unlock the full potential of Order Flow, you best use Futures. But, hey, I have many videos freely available on my website, where I show how to trade with Order Flow and I always do this on Futures! Also one of the first videos in my course covers the distinction of using OF on Forex vs Futures and the ways how to use it on Forex and the limitations if you use it on Forex.
Lastly, when you say that support is neglected and most of the focus goes into selling the software - let me remind you what I provide on a regular basis for my members (and also for people who are not even members). Here is the list:
1. Daily levels - my intraday levels are updated 2x every day (+ video commentary a couple of times every week)
2. Swing levels - my long-term levels, updated every month (+video commentary)
3. Weekly trading ideas every Monday (free for everybody)
4. Trading Ideas video (every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) - free for everybody.
5. Free email support (members and also for people who are not members)
6. Chat on the website - over 15 hours every day, there is my representative to help you with anything you need. even if you are not a member! Just this is thousands of dollars every month out of my own pocket so you guys have all the help and information you need quick.
7. Dedicated tech support for setting up platform & indicators
8. Three books available for free on my website. Each 200+ pages long with a ton of useful info.
9. We also have a programmer who is doing updates and fixes to my software.
10. Trade Manager software - revolutionary software for managing your trades and keeping you safe from macro news spikes - This one is also free for everyone (even non members).
So tell, me. Am I neglecting something?

Sorry for a long post, I just wanted to get it straight.
-Dale
L
sofiq, Bulgaria,
Jun 1, 2022,

Software does not work well giving constant errors.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Very expensive software who doesn't work correctly without any support. I need wait 5 days to answer me. I highly recommend avoiding investing in this site and software !!!
L
Reply by Trader Dale submitted Jul 12, 2022:
Hello,
all our emails get sorted within 12 hours and if you have a problem that cannot wait or if you just need something quick, then we have a Quick Chat open 20 hours each day. We also provide a tech support call with our clients and install everything for them. We do all this so everything is smooth and everybody gets help until they are 100% satisfied.
To me, this seems like some kind of misunderstanding (also because I don't see you in our client's database ;) So if you really are our client and need help with something, just shoot me an email to contact@trader-dale.com or leave a message in our Quick Chat (on the website) and we will help you with anything you need promptly.
N
Nina Kamel
May 6, 2022,

Trader Dale Forex course

Amazing Forex course!
Trader Dale Forex Consept is the best I found !
I highly recommend Trader Dale Order flow software and Volume profile indicators!
He offers great tech support!
He totally changed my way of trading and understanding Forex market!

Thank you Trader Dale!
S
Venice, Italy,
Mar 10, 2022,

Clear explanations and competence

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
If you don't have someone to explain things well first, trading is like navigating an ocean without a compass. With Dale, I was able to navigate through a complex world. I found his courses extremely useful and his indicators very effective. In a clear and precise way, Dale explains step by step the trading techniques with many practical examples that help a lot the learning. In addition, I have always found excellent assistance whenever I had doubts or was in difficulty.For those who want to learn more about trading, I highly recommend studying Dale's set ups using the tools he has developed through years of experience.
K
U.K, United Kingdom,
Feb 17, 2022,

Great software & training

Service use: Live Length of use: Have not used
Dale provides an excellent service, I came across his videos on order flow & volume profile on Youtube and was amazed at what he offers, I was lucky to take advantage & purchase the order flow & volume indicator starter pack course during the valentine's day offer, which is very reasonably priced. The course structure is excellent and the videos go into a lot of details on how to use the order flow software & flexible volume profile he has developed and provides some strategies on how it can be best utilised based on his experience.
He has guides available on how to install and setup the software and also has guides on how to setup and use NinjaTrader 8 which is great because it is a completely new platform to me, considering I've been using MT4 for the past 5 years. The support i.e. email response and tech support is great. Absolute steal of a price, software and support. Thanks Dale keep up the great work
H
Chattogram, Bangladesh,
Jan 14, 2022,

Best Volume Profile and Order Flow Training on the NET

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Trader Dale is just awesome. Every now and then he is trying to improve his softwares and course materials. Love the contents as well as the softwares he provides. I bought everything he has to offer and man i am really impressed.
Thanks Dale for being there for traders like us and being a great mentor.
I am glad and really happy to be trained by Dale.

Jan 12, 2020 - 5 Stars Dale is a real trader who loves to trade and help people make decent living out of trading. I have been struggling to trade with number of systems available in the market. I have went to different gurus even but could not discipline myself and my trading sucked a big time.
After learning from Dale about the Volume Profile, my trading results changed dramatically and i could literally stop over trading and count in profits. Though my progress is slow cause i already lost a lot of money already and my capital is smaller in comparison to other traders but the gem i know from Dale now can definitely help me to build a fortune sooner or later. I believe that.
Significantly, The daily levels are really helpful for busy people like me which makes the trading easier and faster.
Thanks Dale for your wonderful support. I dont usually rate mentors in any review website but if my review counts and supports your program in anyway, that is my small gesture of showing gratitude for your hard work teaching me how to profit well.
M
Victoria, Canada,
Nov 22, 2021,

Goes above and beyond

Service use: Demo Length of use: 3-6 Months
Trader Dale,
has a deep understanding of the markets. I trade futures.
I signed up and watched his very helpful video instructions which are clear and easy to follow.
I watched his videos once and assumed that I understood the system. I was doing ok on a demo account but not great. I decided to watch again. This was a great move.as it opened my eyes. It had the effect of my becoming disciplined. Now I am learning to wait for the PA to present a high probability set up. I am learning slowly to curb my impulsive move tend to result in losses.
Any time I need assistance Dale was always there to sort things out.. A big factor is the relative low cost for his service.
Page 1 of 8