Trader-Dale.com Review

Dale

Updated: Oct 20, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Trader-Dale.com

Contact: contact@trader-dale.com

Join live discussion of Trader-Dale.com on our forum

Trader-Dale.com profile provided by Trader Dale, May 23, 2017

You will find lot of educational material at my site like articles, videos or commentary of my recent trades.

If you would really like to make some serious progress I suggest you join my Trader Dale’s Pro Forex Course. All members of this course get my Daily trading levels that I pick and trade every day. Only with those intraday levels me and my students made +1.000 pips profit in just 6 months! Members also get access to my Swing trade levels, extensive Video Course, Market Profile indicator, unique Expert Advisor and much more really cool and useful stuff.
Don‘t hesitate to contact me if you have some feedback or ideas to share or if you have some questions or need help with anything.

Cairns, Australia,
Oct 12, 2020,

Great Course, Great Indicators and Damb Good Value

There are many trading Gurus to choose from. The challenge is finding one that is good, honest and knows what he is talking about. Trader Dale is one of those. He focuses on volume-based trading methods rather than the traditional price and time methods. It is a different and very interesting approach and one that has great potential for me. I have studied several different trading styles and used several different markets. So far, none have worked as expected and this is because they were all missing something. That something is volume. Trader Dale clearly explains why volume is so important and how to use it. His teaching methods are clear, concise and he explains everything you need to know. His indicators for MT4 and NT8 are top class. The price he charges for his training and indicators is very reasonable. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone that really wants to understand the market better and to get the edge that will propel you forwards. This is not a get rich quick scheme. There is a lot to learn and understand but Trader Dale does a fantastic job of explaining everything. He gives you the theory and then shows real examples of how it works. He shows winners as well as losses and uses different markets to prove that it works. Take the plunge and get the professional training and support you deserve – you will not regret it.

San Diego, USA,
Oct 8, 2020,

Invaluable, very insightful and clear training

I couldn’t trade without Trader Dale’s Flexible Volume Profile or Order Flow. His explanations and training seem to cover every aspect of the volume profile or order flow and are very clear to understand. I was shocked when he explained something in his Order Flow training. For years I’ve wanted to understand order flow and I watched hours of video and attended countless webinars from individuals claiming they were going to teach how it works and no one ever mentioned one simple point about something that shows up frequently in order flow throughout the day. Dale was only one who pointed it out and explained it very clearly and, for me, it made order flow immediately usable. I’ve never gotten the feeling he was holding something back for a future purchase, I do believe he shares all he knows and sincerely wants to see others succeed. Very rare.
Much thanks, Mike M.

Kuwait, Kuwait,
Sep 13, 2020,

Hidden Gem

i was struggling with trading forex . i was trading with no sense until I found Trader-Dale course . in the beginning i read The insider's guide to trading it's a valuable book then i said : yeees thats what im looking for . i subscribed his Volume Profile trading course . it's simple and easy for most of traders . now i'm profitable finally .
Dale assisted me and answered all me questioned by Email . he is honest .
this course is high recommended and you will never regret . thanks Dale

Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Sep 6, 2020,

Reliable and helpful person, professional and Excellent services!

I've known Dale's wonderful book "Volume profile - The insiders guide to trading" as a chance. Only reading the begining of his book and I knew that is what I am looking for. Then the book led me to his website and training courses. He's surprised me by his extreme helpful and kindness. Whenever I have confusions, he's willing to help with all of his kindness and more than I expect. I've never met any one who is kind hearted and helpful like him. Morever, not only his invented volume profile indicator, but his professional trading methods absolutely impresses me. I do not know what words to say, but I would like to say: Thank God I found him as my tutor/ trainer/ advisor... in trading. If you are interested in trading and would like to develop your trading, please join him and you would never be disappointed.

Missouri, United States,
Aug 27, 2020,

Quality individual that gives excellent training and market guidance

I discovered Trader Dale's service a little over six months ago and have been absolutely thrilled with the knowledge he has shared in that time. Because of the incredible market insights he shares with his members, along with the extensive training materials he provides, I have become a much improved trader.

And the best part is, I can now trade with confidence and not trade with fear. Because of Trader Dale's training and market analysis, that includes expected outcomes at well-defined volume profile levels, I can trade with total confidence.

Yes there are losses, but because of the "risk-controlled" training plan he has shared, the losses are minimal and rare compared to the successful trades and profits.

I am so happy I found this service.

Cairo, Egypt,
Aug 26, 2020,

Trader-Dale the most honest and reliable Trading School

Based on my personal experience to link trading market, I found the most reliable, honest and simple trading ideas are located under Trader Dale webpages. Really it can consider as a Trading School especially for beginners. It can convert beginners to profitable trader in short period. My experience start early but within 3 months studying Trader Dale courses – VP, OF & VWAP – I converted my trial from Demo version to profitable live trading, am happy with now. I need to express my thanks to Mr. Dale for his efforts and keen to support his site members. Really I highly recommend beginners to depend on Trader Dale website.

Zagreb, Croatia,
Aug 23, 2020,

There are no words to explain how good Trader Dale really is

I started trading cryptocurrencies in 2017. (before the big jump :)) as every hyped wannabe rich kid around. However, I really found my passion in it and invested half of each day in trading major forex pairs all the way since 2018. till today.

As many, I've been through various courses, read various books and watched tons of videos on trading. OF COURSE, nothing really helped because 99% of people who teach forex are the ones who can't make money trading it themselves. HOWEVER, I've encountered with Trader Dale first time on the spring of 2019. and since then I'm his member for a reason. The way he explains things and gets directly to the point is something so rare to find today, not just in this industry...

My biggest accomplishment in my life is when I reached consistency in profitability - the summer 2019. Since I'm a hard believer of a fact that trading is one-man-job and 90% of work is on the subject, Dale helped me get that 10% I needed. There are two things to consider for anyone reading this: 1st I've never written a feedback on anything regarding forex in my life, and 2nd I've never publicly talked about it because I really know how to make results.

As we are already near the fall of 2020., I still didn't have an encounter with ONE person that isn't lying to people regarding forex and selling bulls****. 11/10 for Dale.

Cheers,
-Bruno

May 9, 2019 - 5 Stars So here goes my story... I am trading cryptos since summer of 2017. (before the jump :P) and little more than a year only in forex trading major currencies.
I know this isn't much compared with everyone else who made some succes in trading, but I can for sure say that I have spent thousands of hours watching educational videos, reading books, scripts and so on...

And so, there came that day when I saw Dale's youtube video with some strange volumes on sides and I was like ''what the f*** is this strange thing'' (because I had a feeling that I went through whole forex knowledge that google itself has :'D).
I got so into it and watched every youtube video he has in a day or two, and red a book aswell.

I was freaking amazed by knowledge he had, logic that made perfect sense and whole insider's look which I am appreciating and using the most.
He always goes straight to the point with any bulls*** or insecurities, providing enormous value that I saw nowhere else but on his channel, so even to my poor little brain it made perfect sense to jump on the course and get to know that guy better (just to mention, his course price is like 1/3 of what goes in general).

Since I started with his course, I can for sure say that Dale is not just the best trader I've ever met, but also very good and kind guy who is always here if you need his help.
So I'll cut it here and say the last thing: if you want to know what's REALLY happening behind these graphs you are looking at whole day, you are in the right place.

Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jun 17, 2020,

Won the volume profile indicator

I have been meaning to post this review a while ago but I gave Dale's volume profile indicator almost a year before I can give my honest feedback. I won this invaluable indicator and I must say it is a gem!!!! At first I was lost and entered trades recklessly without proper confirmations of price action and waiting for price to return to strong areas of volume where rotations took place and the indicator mapped out intraday/daily swings volume clusters. I must say that you need to read his book or take the course and have some knowledge of support and resitance /price action and strategy etc else you will fail and say this guy is a fake or salesman. Please be mindws I am not paid to say any of this but I wrote off volume profiles until I understood how to use it to trade. Its brilliant. Thank you for the gem Dale.

kungsbacka, Sweden,
May 21, 2020,

Was expecting more...

I would say average because of the bad stuffs if not it will be good or very good

Good stuffs: Answering to ur emails, levels, method, flexible profile,lot of video in his course

Bad stuffs: No member that subscribe to news letter have quite the same content as members!, I would say 50% of levels doesn t work, community is dead, he recommend everyone to buy Oil >22$ before the crash to 5$, daily video for members? see by yourself-->

No Daily video today
Guys, there is no new level so I will skip today’s video.

MAY 15, 2020

No daily video today
guys, there was no new level I would like to trade so I will skip today’s video. Have a great weekend!

MAY 11, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, there is not much new going on and there is only one new level. I will skip today’s video and comment on it in the next one.

MAY 6, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, there is not much new, only 1 new level. I will skip today’s video and I will comment on it in the next video.

MAY 4, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, there is not much happening today, I will skip today’s video.

APRIL 2, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, I will skip today’s video. There is no new level. I will comment on the crazy aud spike in the next daily video. BTW check out the new swings.

APRIL 1, 2020

New SWINGS
HERE

MARCH 20, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, the volatility remains pretty crazy. No good conditions for intraday trading. I will skip today’s video again since there are no new ID levels. BTW the VWAP webinar from yesterday is on the website so you can watch the recording. IMPORTANT! Make sure to close trades before the weekend!!! Stay safe, cheers -Dale

MARCH 19, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, markets stay volatile and wild. It is best to skip intraday trading. Also, I don’t really see any new solid levels I would like to trade intraday. So I will skip today’s video.

MARCH 18, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, there is no new level today. I will skip the video. Trade carefully, markets are crazy now.

MARCH 16, 2020

No Daily video today
Guys, there are no new intraday levels on majorts – it is pretty risky to trade intraday now. I made a video on some of the levels I found on cross pairs. You can watch it in the Daily levels section.

May 10, 2020,

Eye opener

I don't write reviews. But I couldn't resist for this case. I don't know Dale, and I don't have any benefit for spending 5 minutes to put down some thoughts. I came across his book on Amazon.co.uk some time ago, and I have it in my wish list for several weeks. Ultimately I have decided to give it a go. The afternoon the book has arrived, I sat down to have a look, and I end up finishing the half book. By the end of the next day, I have completed, not because I am a fast reader, but I have found it very interesting. Next days followed by going through his youtube channel and I have started thinking of subscribing to his course. I thought that might be a loss of money since I have read the book and I have watched so many of his videos for free. I wrote to Dale expressing my thoughts, and he replied to me after two days. So I got access to his course and believe me, it worths every penny. It is one of my best educational investments.