Trader-Dale.com Review

Dale

Updated: Oct 19, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Trader-Dale.com

Contact: contact@trader-dale.com

Join live discussion of Trader-Dale.com on our forum

Trader-Dale.com profile provided by Trader Dale, May 23, 2017

You will find lot of educational material at my site like articles, videos or commentary of my recent trades.

If you would really like to make some serious progress I suggest you join my Trader Dale’s Pro Forex Course. All members of this course get my Daily trading levels that I pick and trade every day. Only with those intraday levels me and my students made +1.000 pips profit in just 6 months! Members also get access to my Swing trade levels, extensive Video Course, Market Profile indicator, unique Expert Advisor and much more really cool and useful stuff.
Don‘t hesitate to contact me if you have some feedback or ideas to share or if you have some questions or need help with anything.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Oct 16, 2021,

Trader dale is a mentor

Trader-Dale for sure your that one mentor they wish to have in forex your book volume of profile is completely awesome And full of big ideas ,, I gat all ideas i wanted from the book vp ,,I'm thankful sir.

Symi, Greece,
Sep 2, 2021,

Great character and 100% value in his courses.

I am more than satisfied from the online courses of volume profile and order flow, he explains how the market works, with tools that really work, it's the closest to the holy grail that anyone can reach. He is one of the few people that I met in my life which goal is to educate and really help people succeed, and is ALWAYS there to help anytime. Glad to have met him and followed his courses.
Spiros.
Aug 22, 2021,

Dale is the real deal! And he does t hold back!

Just wanted to leave this review because after finding Dale it’s been a game change. It’s like coming out of the dark and into the light. The information he teaches will give you the inside works of how the market really runs. You won’t need another trading after this!
John,
Bolingbrook, USA,
Aug 2, 2021,

Money maker!!!

If you are new to trading or struggling to piece together a strategy, look no further, definitely one of the best insights into the big money locations and tracking where to place buys or sells. The volume profile book is a must, and if you have questions, dale is quick to respond which is really helpful aswell.
new york, USA,
Jul 20, 2021,

I've Discovered Trader Dale

Hi there,

I've been trading forex (spot) for about 2 years, but recently was introduced to the power of leveraging volume data in my trading strategy. I stumbled upon Dale's website and was immediately impressed. Dale's FREE resources alone are in-valuable so I can't wait to dive into the members training. His writing style and training videos are very concise and clear and he's been available to answer all the lead-up questions I've had. I can't wait to dive in further.
Jun 17, 2021,

Changed my game, changed everything!

I spent years reading books, completing courses, and testing out nearly every indicator. But nothing really helped me improve my strategy. However, everything changed when I found the flexible volume profile. It completely changed my perspective on trading.

Trade Dale breaks his strategy down from from A to Z. From price action to volume profile setups. All I do now is trade volume based setups. Clean charts and being profitable is a relief.

Dale is responsive and always willing to help

Well worth it.
Houston, Texas, USA,
May 23, 2021,

Trader Dale's ORDER FLOW SOFTWARE

Trader Dale... thank you very much for all the financial market trading education you provide us small traders. You opened a window of critical knowledge for thousands of us. After purchasing, learning and using your Order Flow software, I will never trade without it. I feel I could never be successful without it. You are a gentleman for sharing your years of experience with us small traders.
Manchester, United Kingdom,
May 12, 2021,

After four years of trading, finally profitable after using TD's order flow

TD's method and software are a must-have. they are simple and easy to understand. he goes straight to the point in his teaching. loads of examples and very transparent.

if you are not profitable with at least his order flow software, a trader may not be for you because it is so simple and easy to use, and profitable.
Bangalore, India,
Apr 27, 2021,

Trader Dales awesome Indicators

I am a day trader based out of india and i am really thankful to Dale. His OF, Vwap and Volume Profile indicators have changed my trading for ever. Combined with the course thats the best value for money. There are people who might have never seen but they can be your mentor :) .. thanks a ton Dale
Elizabeth,
Apr 26, 2021,

Finally I am enjoying my trading!

I wish that I had come across Dale a long time ago because it would have saved me a lot of pain and soul searching as to why although I didn't enjoy trading( I was intra - day trading) I just couldn't walk away from it.

I don't really need to expand too much on why Dale's method gives you an edge; suffice to say that in trading as in life those with the power call the shots and his method enables you to visually track what they are up to and hitch a ride on the back of them.

Prior to Dale I had struggled with intra-day trading but had never considered longer term trading because I didn't feel that I had what it took to hold trades overnight let alone over a weekend or for a few weeks. When I joined the course I decide to embrace all his teachings with an open mind and the result was that whilst his method works on both, I still don't like intra- day trading but amazingly I absolutely love swing trading. This finally allowed me to admit to myself that it is OK that I don't have the temperament for intra- day trading ( each to their own!)

I find Dale to be incredibly supportive of me. He always responds to my questions and trade ideas with feedback. His transparency was crucial to my ability to trust in him from the beginning; he doesn't sugar coat it, you know when he takes a loss and he was and is completely upfront about losses being a part of the game, and that what he is offering you is a very clear edge to stay in the game and make money. All in all Dale is a true mentor to me, he genuinely wants me to do well and will do everything in his power to help me achieve my goals. He inspires and motivates me to constantly want to improve both as a trader and as a business person. He is the consummate professional who just happens to be a really nice and genuine guy as well. Thank you Dale.