Trader-Dale.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 13, 2020
Dale

Join live discussion of Trader-Dale.com on our forum

Trader-Dale.com profile provided by Trader Dale, May 23, 2017

You will find lot of educational material at my site like articles, videos or commentary of my recent trades.

If you would really like to make some serious progress I suggest you join my Trader Dale’s Pro Forex Course. All members of this course get my Daily trading levels that I pick and trade every day. Only with those intraday levels me and my students made +1.000 pips profit in just 6 months! Members also get access to my Swing trade levels, extensive Video Course, Market Profile indicator, unique Expert Advisor and much more really cool and useful stuff.
Don‘t hesitate to contact me if you have some feedback or ideas to share or if you have some questions or need help with anything.

Topolčany, Slovakia,
Mar 12, 2020,

sales man

Waste of money. sales man, please see screenshot from his group where people post.
People losing money:
His trading room
Lot of angry people
and more...

Dec 23, 2019 - 1 Star Not a trader, just selling course , he doesnt care about people in the course. so many people regret to join course .dont buy. Every month he offer -40% of his course but original price is never set.just lying people. He shows only winners to public and how easy and powerful is volume. but he never mention his losses and he has lot of them and i dont think he is even profitable.

Reply by Trader Dale submitted Dec 26, 2019 112% gain in 6 months, with 69% win rate (trading just my intraday levels from members area).

Link here:

I don't think this needs more comments...

-Dale

NIGERIA, Nigeria,
Feb 17, 2020,

Very effective strategy of trading

Trader Dale is a professional chat analyst. Due to his flexible volume profile, he have be able to analyse high profitable trades. I have followed his signals for weeks now and I must say it have all been successful... Thanks Dale

Feb 5, 2020,

Excellent resources

I started to see more reasoning and logic behind my trades after picking up Dale's book. I encourage others who are struggling in forex to go read his book or sign up for his services, he also readily replies to my questions! I can't thank Dale enough for his expertise and willingness to share. Thank you!

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jan 12, 2020,

Unique Style of Trading with Full Dedication in Teaching

Dale is a real trader who loves to trade and help people make decent living out of trading. I have been struggling to trade with number of systems available in the market. I have went to different gurus even but could not discipline myself and my trading sucked a big time.
After learning from Dale about the Volume Profile, my trading results changed dramatically and i could literally stop over trading and count in profits. Though my progress is slow cause i already lost a lot of money already and my capital is smaller in comparison to other traders but the gem i know from Dale now can definitely help me to build a fortune sooner or later. I believe that.
Significantly, The daily levels are really helpful for busy people like me which makes the trading easier and faster.
Thanks Dale for your wonderful support. I dont usually rate mentors in any review website but if my review counts and supports your program in anyway, that is my small gesture of showing gratitude for your hard work teaching me how to profit well.

Ohio, USA,
Jan 10, 2020,

Excellent

There is not hype with this guy, none. It is very easy to understand, for me I have been trading and researching now for about 2 years and I already used the volume profile but this guy just explained everything about TA and institutions and how they trade and the things that go on behind the scenes that I assumed were the way he explains them so this guy has basically confirmed every suspicion I have had on how the market really moves and why. A lot of people since I have been learning TA go off the deep end with it, and they literally start treating and thinking of the market like it will run all by itself without any people playing and it's just one big machine running on it's own, or why 90% of all the TA bulls*** out there doesn't work and the questions I have asked while learning this stuff and why so much didn't really fit. Anyways if anyone is at the point I am with not wanting to work for a firm, but deeply desire to learn how and why the markets really move, then follow this guy. And the plus side is is when you fully understand that you literally have to follow big money and stop thinking you're going to really do something out there, then you'll also be amazed at just how easy trading really is. Thanks again Dan I have been waiting to find someone like you for about 2 years now.

Vancouver Island, Canada,
Dec 21, 2019,

Highly Recommend, Excellent Teaching, Great Service

I found Dale's videos while searching for how to use Volume when trading Forex. I watched the free videos, purchased his book, purchased his Volume Profile indictor and then his course and full service with Intraday and Swing trade levels as well as the VWAP indicator.

I'm really happy I did this.

Dale explains how and why to use the Volume Profile and the VWAP very clearly. Understanding the 'why' of the levels has been really helpful. As others have said, there's no nonsense here. Just here's how to trade using this method and here's how to manage the trades.

In the Swing trading section of the course Dale has 2 longer videos (about 45 minutes each) where he reviews every one of his swing trades over the last 18 months. This much transparency is not common in Forex. I appreciated seeing the trade entries and hearing Dale's thoughts on trade management as he went through each trade.

Others have mentioned how precise the Volume Profile indicator is and that's my experience as well. I now use Dale's Daily Levels for trade entries and exits and it's working well. But I've also used the Volume Profile and the set ups to find intraday trades on other pairs that Dale hasn't given levels for and my experience is it's accurate and reliable.

Each time I've emailed Dale with questions or for assistance with activating the indicators he's responded quickly and the answers or other things I've needed have been attended to immediately.

If you've been frustrated with other Forex trading methods do yourself a favor and watch some of Dale's videos and read his book. If it makes sense to you, then I recommend you dive in deeper and get his indicator, take his course and trade his levels.

Stockholm, Sweden,
Dec 12, 2019,

Logic strategy & intuitive learning process

Dale's trading sysytem/course is one of few strategies explaining the thought process behind the strategy. The learning process is designed to take same trades as Dale until you learn what matters in the trades and not.

I recommend dales course and I'm currently using the strategy.

Achraf,
Morocco,
Jun 4, 2019,

thank you so much Mr.trader dale about your book and your flexible volume profile after I read your book I get a new vision about forex market you are help me a lot in my career your flexible volume profile is really helpful

Zagreb, Croatia,
May 9, 2019,

REAL forex knowledge

So here goes my story... I am trading cryptos since summer of 2017. (before the jump :P) and little more than a year only in forex trading major currencies.
I know this isn't much compared with everyone else who made some succes in trading, but I can for sure say that I have spent thousands of hours watching educational videos, reading books, scripts and so on...

And so, there came that day when I saw Dale's youtube video with some strange volumes on sides and I was like ''what the f*** is this strange thing'' (because I had a feeling that I went through whole forex knowledge that google itself has :'D).
I got so into it and watched every youtube video he has in a day or two, and red a book aswell.

I was freaking amazed by knowledge he had, logic that made perfect sense and whole insider's look which I am appreciating and using the most.
He always goes straight to the point with any bulls*** or insecurities, providing enormous value that I saw nowhere else but on his channel, so even to my poor little brain it made perfect sense to jump on the course and get to know that guy better (just to mention, his course price is like 1/3 of what goes in general).

Since I started with his course, I can for sure say that Dale is not just the best trader I've ever met, but also very good and kind guy who is always here if you need his help.
So I'll cut it here and say the last thing: if you want to know what's REALLY happening behind these graphs you are looking at whole day, you are in the right place.

Austin tx, USA,
May 8, 2019,

Been with trader dale for about 3 months now, and i have to say he's awesome. Dale post daily levels and videos (daily) showing why he's choosing the level. Its the best and fastest way to learn the strategy he's teaching. And the Guy is super helpful and nice all the time. One of the best teachers I've ever had.