Trader-Dale.com Review

Dale

Updated: Jun 19, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Trader-Dale.com

Join live discussion of Trader-Dale.com on our forum

Trader-Dale.com profile provided by Trader Dale, May 23, 2017

You will find lot of educational material at my site like articles, videos or commentary of my recent trades.

If you would really like to make some serious progress I suggest you join my Trader Dale’s Pro Forex Course. All members of this course get my Daily trading levels that I pick and trade every day. Only with those intraday levels me and my students made +1.000 pips profit in just 6 months! Members also get access to my Swing trade levels, extensive Video Course, Market Profile indicator, unique Expert Advisor and much more really cool and useful stuff.
Don‘t hesitate to contact me if you have some feedback or ideas to share or if you have some questions or need help with anything.

Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jun 17, 2020,

Won the volume profile indicator

I have been meaning to post this review a while ago but I gave Dale's volume profile indicator almost a year before I can give my honest feedback. I won this invaluable indicator and I must say it is a gem!!!! At first I was lost and entered trades recklessly without proper confirmations of price action and waiting for price to return to strong areas of volume where rotations took place and the indicator mapped out intraday/daily swings volume clusters. I must say that you need to read his book or take the course and have some knowledge of support and resitance /price action and strategy etc else you will fail and say this guy is a fake or salesman. Please be mindws I am not paid to say any of this but I wrote off volume profiles until I understood how to use it to trade. Its brilliant. Thank you for the gem Dale.

kungsbacka, Sweden,
May 21, 2020,

Was expecting more...

I would say average because of the bad stuffs if not it will be good or very good

Good stuffs: Answering to ur emails, levels, method, flexible profile,lot of video in his course

Bad stuffs: No member that subscribe to news letter have quite the same content as members!, I would say 50% of levels doesn t work, community is dead, he recommend everyone to buy Oil >22$ before the crash to 5$, daily video for members? see by yourself-->

No Daily video today
Guys, there is no new level so I will skip today’s video.

MAY 15, 2020

No daily video today
guys, there was no new level I would like to trade so I will skip today’s video. Have a great weekend!

MAY 11, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, there is not much new going on and there is only one new level. I will skip today’s video and comment on it in the next one.

MAY 6, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, there is not much new, only 1 new level. I will skip today’s video and I will comment on it in the next video.

MAY 4, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, there is not much happening today, I will skip today’s video.

APRIL 2, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, I will skip today’s video. There is no new level. I will comment on the crazy aud spike in the next daily video. BTW check out the new swings.

APRIL 1, 2020

New SWINGS
HERE

MARCH 20, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, the volatility remains pretty crazy. No good conditions for intraday trading. I will skip today’s video again since there are no new ID levels. BTW the VWAP webinar from yesterday is on the website so you can watch the recording. IMPORTANT! Make sure to close trades before the weekend!!! Stay safe, cheers -Dale

MARCH 19, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, markets stay volatile and wild. It is best to skip intraday trading. Also, I don’t really see any new solid levels I would like to trade intraday. So I will skip today’s video.

MARCH 18, 2020

No Daily video today
guys, there is no new level today. I will skip the video. Trade carefully, markets are crazy now.

MARCH 16, 2020

No Daily video today
Guys, there are no new intraday levels on majorts – it is pretty risky to trade intraday now. I made a video on some of the levels I found on cross pairs. You can watch it in the Daily levels section.

May 10, 2020,

Eye opener

I don't write reviews. But I couldn't resist for this case. I don't know Dale, and I don't have any benefit for spending 5 minutes to put down some thoughts. I came across his book on Amazon.co.uk some time ago, and I have it in my wish list for several weeks. Ultimately I have decided to give it a go. The afternoon the book has arrived, I sat down to have a look, and I end up finishing the half book. By the end of the next day, I have completed, not because I am a fast reader, but I have found it very interesting. Next days followed by going through his youtube channel and I have started thinking of subscribing to his course. I thought that might be a loss of money since I have read the book and I have watched so many of his videos for free. I wrote to Dale expressing my thoughts, and he replied to me after two days. So I got access to his course and believe me, it worths every penny. It is one of my best educational investments.
Topolčany, Slovakia,
Mar 12, 2020,

sales man

Waste of money. sales man, please see screenshot from his group where people post.
People losing money:
His trading room
Lot of angry people
and more...

Dec 23, 2019 - 1 Star Not a trader, just selling course , he doesnt care about people in the course. so many people regret to join course .dont buy. Every month he offer -40% of his course but original price is never set.just lying people. He shows only winners to public and how easy and powerful is volume. but he never mention his losses and he has lot of them and i dont think he is even profitable.

Reply by Trader Dale submitted Dec 26, 2019 112% gain in 6 months, with 69% win rate (trading just my intraday levels from members area).

Link here:

I don't think this needs more comments...

-Dale

NIGERIA, Nigeria,
Feb 17, 2020,

Very effective strategy of trading

Trader Dale is a professional chat analyst. Due to his flexible volume profile, he have be able to analyse high profitable trades. I have followed his signals for weeks now and I must say it have all been successful... Thanks Dale

Feb 5, 2020,

Excellent resources

I started to see more reasoning and logic behind my trades after picking up Dale's book. I encourage others who are struggling in forex to go read his book or sign up for his services, he also readily replies to my questions! I can't thank Dale enough for his expertise and willingness to share. Thank you!

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jan 12, 2020,

Unique Style of Trading with Full Dedication in Teaching

Dale is a real trader who loves to trade and help people make decent living out of trading. I have been struggling to trade with number of systems available in the market. I have went to different gurus even but could not discipline myself and my trading sucked a big time.
After learning from Dale about the Volume Profile, my trading results changed dramatically and i could literally stop over trading and count in profits. Though my progress is slow cause i already lost a lot of money already and my capital is smaller in comparison to other traders but the gem i know from Dale now can definitely help me to build a fortune sooner or later. I believe that.
Significantly, The daily levels are really helpful for busy people like me which makes the trading easier and faster.
Thanks Dale for your wonderful support. I dont usually rate mentors in any review website but if my review counts and supports your program in anyway, that is my small gesture of showing gratitude for your hard work teaching me how to profit well.

Ohio, USA,
Jan 10, 2020,

Excellent

There is not hype with this guy, none. It is very easy to understand, for me I have been trading and researching now for about 2 years and I already used the volume profile but this guy just explained everything about TA and institutions and how they trade and the things that go on behind the scenes that I assumed were the way he explains them so this guy has basically confirmed every suspicion I have had on how the market really moves and why. A lot of people since I have been learning TA go off the deep end with it, and they literally start treating and thinking of the market like it will run all by itself without any people playing and it's just one big machine running on it's own, or why 90% of all the TA bulls*** out there doesn't work and the questions I have asked while learning this stuff and why so much didn't really fit. Anyways if anyone is at the point I am with not wanting to work for a firm, but deeply desire to learn how and why the markets really move, then follow this guy. And the plus side is is when you fully understand that you literally have to follow big money and stop thinking you're going to really do something out there, then you'll also be amazed at just how easy trading really is. Thanks again Dan I have been waiting to find someone like you for about 2 years now.

Vancouver Island, Canada,
Dec 21, 2019,

Highly Recommend, Excellent Teaching, Great Service

I found Dale's videos while searching for how to use Volume when trading Forex. I watched the free videos, purchased his book, purchased his Volume Profile indictor and then his course and full service with Intraday and Swing trade levels as well as the VWAP indicator.

I'm really happy I did this.

Dale explains how and why to use the Volume Profile and the VWAP very clearly. Understanding the 'why' of the levels has been really helpful. As others have said, there's no nonsense here. Just here's how to trade using this method and here's how to manage the trades.

In the Swing trading section of the course Dale has 2 longer videos (about 45 minutes each) where he reviews every one of his swing trades over the last 18 months. This much transparency is not common in Forex. I appreciated seeing the trade entries and hearing Dale's thoughts on trade management as he went through each trade.

Others have mentioned how precise the Volume Profile indicator is and that's my experience as well. I now use Dale's Daily Levels for trade entries and exits and it's working well. But I've also used the Volume Profile and the set ups to find intraday trades on other pairs that Dale hasn't given levels for and my experience is it's accurate and reliable.

Each time I've emailed Dale with questions or for assistance with activating the indicators he's responded quickly and the answers or other things I've needed have been attended to immediately.

If you've been frustrated with other Forex trading methods do yourself a favor and watch some of Dale's videos and read his book. If it makes sense to you, then I recommend you dive in deeper and get his indicator, take his course and trade his levels.

Stockholm, Sweden,
Dec 12, 2019,

Logic strategy & intuitive learning process

Dale's trading sysytem/course is one of few strategies explaining the thought process behind the strategy. The learning process is designed to take same trades as Dale until you learn what matters in the trades and not.

I recommend dales course and I'm currently using the strategy.