Trader-Dale.com Review

Dale

Updated: Jan 7, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Trader-Dale.com

Contact: contact@trader-dale.com

Join live discussion of Trader-Dale.com on our forum

Trader-Dale.com profile provided by Trader Dale, May 23, 2017

You will find lot of educational material at my site like articles, videos or commentary of my recent trades.

If you would really like to make some serious progress I suggest you join my Trader Dale’s Pro Forex Course. All members of this course get my Daily trading levels that I pick and trade every day. Only with those intraday levels me and my students made +1.000 pips profit in just 6 months! Members also get access to my Swing trade levels, extensive Video Course, Market Profile indicator, unique Expert Advisor and much more really cool and useful stuff.
Don‘t hesitate to contact me if you have some feedback or ideas to share or if you have some questions or need help with anything.

Osun State, Nigeria,
Jan 2, 2021,

Profitable TA, professional trader, great teacher, and kind personality

I met Trader Dale around September 2020 and I must say meeting him has been life changing. Have read is volume profile book which was eye opening and highly educative giving a logical and interesting perspectives on what's happening behind the scene in the market. Have equally read all his blog posts and watched a good number of his videos on YouTube. In summary, his education materials have been mind blowing by all standards. In a bid to know how effective his almighty volume profile indicator his, I started taking is trading ideas, and so far have taken 47 trades, out of 47, 30 were actual trades and the remaining 17 were not traded either because they were early tests, hit during red news releases, or didn't get filled due to wide spread of my broker. Out of the 30 that got filled, 21 were winners and 9 were losses. That's 71% win rate I guess. That kind of result is very rare. Just you know, gonna be enrolling for his Elite pack very soon. So if you are looking for Logicality, profitability, transparency, complete education, proper mentorship, and consistency, Trader Dale is your ideal choice. Thanks Mentor!

Avellino, Italy,
Dec 28, 2020,

Excellent

I am currently following the Volume Profile course and I must say that I found it complete and very advanced. In my career I have followed other famous
trade courses but what it exhibit is very practical and real. It is excellent.

Antonio

Desmond,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Nov 26, 2020,

Trading using Volume Profile

hi all, im Desmond from South Africa, three months ago I started trading using volume profile by Trader dale, not even a single loss, if you want to go to another level trading forex then trading using volume profile is the way to go.

tripoli, Libya,
Oct 27, 2020,

GREAT VALUE

first when i heard about volume profile and spend night overnight searching in websites and youtube to learning about v p then i found the mr dale book when i read it it was like the first time i see the market , the great thing that mr dale cover all the market stagese you will met after that i have been started follwing him on youtube and facebook for all his ideas and lessones on webinar really i become secssusfull trader then i win the contest for MT4 volume profile for life time comtlpy free really i was so hapy and so glad to follow a good master who is generous with his fans
god willing my next steb is ELITE PACK to learn more from him

Eastern Cape, South Africa,
Oct 20, 2020,

Excellent Content and Service

After consuming hours of free content (all great I must add) I decided to buy the VP indicator for MT4 and Dale’s online book. A great buy but I soon realized I wanted to know more about Order Flow and all the bits and bobs. Dale had a fresh approach, and I was eager to learn more.
Before I purchased the Elite Pack I asked many questions. Dale and his team answered every single one timeously and with a personal touch. I felt right at home. From our first interaction the support has been unbelievable and the course content incredibly informative. I have learnt more in the past month than the last 36. The only thing I regret is not finding him 3 years ago.
Dale is a straight shooter. Not promising you the Holy Grail of trading and will point out successes and failures. It is refreshing!
Cairns, Australia,
Oct 12, 2020,

Great Course, Great Indicators and Damb Good Value

There are many trading Gurus to choose from. The challenge is finding one that is good, honest and knows what he is talking about. Trader Dale is one of those. He focuses on volume-based trading methods rather than the traditional price and time methods. It is a different and very interesting approach and one that has great potential for me. I have studied several different trading styles and used several different markets. So far, none have worked as expected and this is because they were all missing something. That something is volume. Trader Dale clearly explains why volume is so important and how to use it. His teaching methods are clear, concise and he explains everything you need to know. His indicators for MT4 and NT8 are top class. The price he charges for his training and indicators is very reasonable. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone that really wants to understand the market better and to get the edge that will propel you forwards. This is not a get rich quick scheme. There is a lot to learn and understand but Trader Dale does a fantastic job of explaining everything. He gives you the theory and then shows real examples of how it works. He shows winners as well as losses and uses different markets to prove that it works. Take the plunge and get the professional training and support you deserve – you will not regret it.

San Diego, USA,
Oct 8, 2020,

Invaluable, very insightful and clear training

I couldn’t trade without Trader Dale’s Flexible Volume Profile or Order Flow. His explanations and training seem to cover every aspect of the volume profile or order flow and are very clear to understand. I was shocked when he explained something in his Order Flow training. For years I’ve wanted to understand order flow and I watched hours of video and attended countless webinars from individuals claiming they were going to teach how it works and no one ever mentioned one simple point about something that shows up frequently in order flow throughout the day. Dale was only one who pointed it out and explained it very clearly and, for me, it made order flow immediately usable. I’ve never gotten the feeling he was holding something back for a future purchase, I do believe he shares all he knows and sincerely wants to see others succeed. Very rare.
Much thanks, Mike M.

Kuwait, Kuwait,
Sep 13, 2020,

Hidden Gem

i was struggling with trading forex . i was trading with no sense until I found Trader-Dale course . in the beginning i read The insider's guide to trading it's a valuable book then i said : yeees thats what im looking for . i subscribed his Volume Profile trading course . it's simple and easy for most of traders . now i'm profitable finally .
Dale assisted me and answered all me questioned by Email . he is honest .
this course is high recommended and you will never regret . thanks Dale

Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Sep 6, 2020,

Reliable and helpful person, professional and Excellent services!

I've known Dale's wonderful book "Volume profile - The insiders guide to trading" as a chance. Only reading the begining of his book and I knew that is what I am looking for. Then the book led me to his website and training courses. He's surprised me by his extreme helpful and kindness. Whenever I have confusions, he's willing to help with all of his kindness and more than I expect. I've never met any one who is kind hearted and helpful like him. Morever, not only his invented volume profile indicator, but his professional trading methods absolutely impresses me. I do not know what words to say, but I would like to say: Thank God I found him as my tutor/ trainer/ advisor... in trading. If you are interested in trading and would like to develop your trading, please join him and you would never be disappointed.

Missouri, United States,
Aug 27, 2020,

Quality individual that gives excellent training and market guidance

I discovered Trader Dale's service a little over six months ago and have been absolutely thrilled with the knowledge he has shared in that time. Because of the incredible market insights he shares with his members, along with the extensive training materials he provides, I have become a much improved trader.

And the best part is, I can now trade with confidence and not trade with fear. Because of Trader Dale's training and market analysis, that includes expected outcomes at well-defined volume profile levels, I can trade with total confidence.

Yes there are losses, but because of the "risk-controlled" training plan he has shared, the losses are minimal and rare compared to the successful trades and profits.

I am so happy I found this service.