Trader-Dale.com (Dale) Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 12, 2018

Join live discussion of Trader-Dale.com (Dale) on our forum

Trader-Dale.com (Dale) profile provided by Trader Dale, May 23, 2017

You will find lot of educational material at my site like articles, videos or commentary of my recent trades.

If you would really like to make some serious progress I suggest you join my Trader Dale’s Pro Forex Course. All members of this course get my Daily trading levels that I pick and trade every day. Only with those intraday levels me and my students made +1.000 pips profit in just 6 months! Members also get access to my Swing trade levels, extensive Video Course, Market Profile indicator, unique Expert Advisor and much more really cool and useful stuff.
Don‘t hesitate to contact me if you have some feedback or ideas to share or if you have some questions or need help with anything.

Jeffez,
South Africa, South Africa,
Nov 9, 2018,

TRADER DALE precise mentorship

My live acc was $62 wen I started I blow it down to $19 by greed & silly mistakes.

Well I reviewed my trade screenshots focused on SL, TP & Lot size.

I disciplined myself to stick with 10/12 (PT/SL) & 0.05 Lot.

Currently my acc grow to an amazing $52, all this took place in a matter of two weeks blowing the acc to almost margin call & back to a healthy state.
Wilsontom,
Oct 24, 2018,

Thank you for my refund!

Hi Trader Dale,

Thank you very much for refunding my membership costs in full to your ProForex course. Although the course syllabus was not suited to my needs, I am sure your course is educational and can make traders profitable.

In my dealings with you, I have experienced an honest and reputable provider of forex education and training. I appreciate the refund and your good customer service. Thank you again Dale. Kind regards

Oct 13, 2018 - 1 Star Hi Trader Dale,

Last week on Wednesday I joined your Pro Forex Course. I was disappointed and unsatisfied with my purchase. On your sales page it states that membership will include 8-part video course on Advanced Volume Profile. This is incorrect it does not.

This is the primary reason why I paid for membership in your course. I cancelled my membership access the next day on Thursday. I have sent you several emails requesting a refund. Please reply to my emails with a refund. PayPal Transaction ID: 067495698E788505V

Thank you for your time and assistance. Kind regards.
Rafi_R,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Oct 22, 2018,

Pleased With Precision

Dale does a good job in his book . I've been studying volume profile for quite some time now - Dale knows his stuff, so far this is the most clear explanation of theories putting into practice .

I stopped reading midway a few times & opened my charts to backtest - I could see,they work around 65-70% of times . That's a hit rate I'd take any day . I believe , the author put into many hours of backtesting the strategies to achieve that kinda precision .

I was skeptical about having stops (12 pips) a bit larger than profit targets (10 pips), but with his hit rate he can get away with it.There're 3 parts in Trader's Equation-risk,reward,probability.If one's probability of each trade is high enough, his R:R can be easily altered .

Overall , a quite positive experience for me . Will be certainly interested in his advanced course some time in future .
Malte G.,
Far North, Germany,
Sep 18, 2018,

Profitable Trading explained!

Working in a business that has a lot of scams and wannabe's in it, I am glad I stumbled across Dale's approach to trade the markets. Volume-Profile is the way to go but useless if you do not have a specific approach. Dale is giving this approach and one can learn a lot from this. I recommend it.
David O,
Sep 13, 2018,

Dales book on Volume profile is superb.
It's a great chance for new and experienced traders to learn about Volume Profile and the information it gives you to ensure you're on the right side of the trade !
There are some real nuggets of info in this book that will help you understand what's really going on in a price chart !
If you want to improve as a trader then this book is such a great deal the info is worth hundreds of pounds/dollars
Serguitar,
Nanaimo, Canada,
Sep 13, 2018,

THIS is the missing piece of the puzzle I knew was there somewhere... you just see the authenticity without any bulls*** whatsoever. The fact that Dale knows the industry inside out just shows he absolutely knows what he is talking about. Highly recommend embracing Dale's strategies and LOGIC most importantly! Also go now and read his new book, it cuts straight to the point and is really well-edited.

To learn how the markets REALLY work for only 5 bucks - best value book ever!
KingsleyB,
France,
Aug 21, 2018,

Always replies to emails and patiently looks after his subscribers. His system is very easy to understand and his support and resistance levels are excellent indicators for intraday and swing trading. Check out his channel on Youtube and definately buy his book to really make the most of Dale's unique approach to trading.
Tom,
Malaysia,
Aug 7, 2018,

I'm so glad i found out about Dale. He explains his method in a simple and easy to understand manner. No extra talking of bul** and nonsense. Most importantly, it makes money. Please join his course if u can. U must give his course a chance. Thank you.
BenjaminWearne,
Phoenix Arizona, USA,
Jun 5, 2018,

He shows you all of his own trades and his systems for execution and loss management.

It's a relief to see a transparent trader who follows his own system. He goes through all of his trades, whether they were winners or losers. He tells you what his decisions for taking the trade were based on, and tells you how each one performed after the trade. Even if you have your own system, this is a really good system too, and having more than one system gives you a huge advantage when you feel like your having trouble finding trades. There's no BS theory here, really, what more can you ask from a trading knowledge service?
Lynn Moore,
Virginia, USA,
May 4, 2018,

I am very satisfied with the course and the commitment Dale puts in providing the daily levels/updates/etc. I stumbled on Dales forum on Forex Factory sometime last year and could not believe the accuracy of the levels he was providing. I kept watching for several months and was hoping that one day he would have his own site and offer a course, which he did. I joined in December and have been very satisfied with it. I've had several questions and he has always answered and provided what I needed. I just upgraded to a lifetime member because of the value I have seen. I have bought other course over the years and have not been successful with it. When I started Dales course, I stopped losing money and am now starting to be a better trader. I've never seen trading based on Market Profile but now that I have, it makes sense that this will make you a better trader. I do know that Dale is an honest person and is willing to help in any way possible.