Trader-Dale.com (Dale) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 13, 2018

Join live discussion of Trader-Dale.com (Dale) on our forum

Trader-Dale.com (Dale) profile provided by Trader Dale, May 23, 2017

You will find lot of educational material at my site like articles, videos or commentary of my recent trades.

If you would really like to make some serious progress I suggest you join my Trader Dale’s Pro Forex Course. All members of this course get my Daily trading levels that I pick and trade every day. Only with those intraday levels me and my students made +1.000 pips profit in just 6 months! Members also get access to my Swing trade levels, extensive Video Course, Market Profile indicator, unique Expert Advisor and much more really cool and useful stuff.
Don‘t hesitate to contact me if you have some feedback or ideas to share or if you have some questions or need help with anything.

Malaysia,
Aug 7, 2018,

I'm so glad i found out about Dale. He explains his method in a simple and easy to understand manner. No extra talking of bul** and nonsense. Most importantly, it makes money. Please join his course if u can. U must give his course a chance. Thank you.
Phoenix Arizona, USA,
Jun 5, 2018,

He shows you all of his own trades and his systems for execution and loss management.

It's a relief to see a transparent trader who follows his own system. He goes through all of his trades, whether they were winners or losers. He tells you what his decisions for taking the trade were based on, and tells you how each one performed after the trade. Even if you have your own system, this is a really good system too, and having more than one system gives you a huge advantage when you feel like your having trouble finding trades. There's no BS theory here, really, what more can you ask from a trading knowledge service?
Virginia, USA,
May 4, 2018,

I am very satisfied with the course and the commitment Dale puts in providing the daily levels/updates/etc. I stumbled on Dales forum on Forex Factory sometime last year and could not believe the accuracy of the levels he was providing. I kept watching for several months and was hoping that one day he would have his own site and offer a course, which he did. I joined in December and have been very satisfied with it. I've had several questions and he has always answered and provided what I needed. I just upgraded to a lifetime member because of the value I have seen. I have bought other course over the years and have not been successful with it. When I started Dales course, I stopped losing money and am now starting to be a better trader. I've never seen trading based on Market Profile but now that I have, it makes sense that this will make you a better trader. I do know that Dale is an honest person and is willing to help in any way possible.
Cape Town, South Africa,
Mar 23, 2018,

Honesty and integrity - Trader Dale

I stumbled upon Trader Dale's website in search for the Market Profile concept. I liked Dale's simplistic explanation of his reasoning for taking every trade. Being weary of all the up selling of the majority of traders out there I decided to try out Dale's course and service for 3 months and to learn the concept. Unfortunately I didn't know that the option I chose was a repeat every 3 months and I did not make provision for that expense.
I contacted Dale immediately, and as always, had a quick response. Dale did not even argue or blink an eye on the matter and agreed to do a refund. He could have been legalistic about the matter but sure enough he even cleared up the matter we had with Paypal.
At last, I can recommend Trader Dale to anyone who wants to learn to trade Forex and know that you are dealing with a truly honest and sincere person for once and that he has great integrity. I'm not suggesting that everyone can now make these mistakes and claim money back as I have also now learned my lesson.
Just good know that should I decide to join again I can do that without hesitation.

Thanks once again Dale.
Karachi, Pakistan,
Mar 2, 2018,

I can't thank Trader Dale enough for his life-changing influence on me. I strongly recommend every serious learner to go through the Dale's learning material to get a solid edge over the market. I salute him and acknowledge that it is he who showed me the shelter of probability in the Forest (i.e. Forex) of Utter Uncertainty. Remember, it is nothing less than discovering a diamond in a coalmines if you find a genuine contributor like Dale in all the scrape of scammers. My salutations to you Dale for all he did for me!
Sanaulhaq
London , United Kingdom,
Jan 31, 2018,

Trader Dale's unique approach is the best way forward for all potential FX traders

I stumbled across Trader-Dale whilst doing a search for an alternative approach to intra-day trading. It has turned out to be the best search I have ever done with regard to trading the FX markets. Dale's unique approach and constant efforts to guide his clients is amazing. He is always willing to help and always explains his methodology and the reasons as to what he is doing regarding the trades he is placing in the FX market. Dale has recently made available to all his members the amazing "Flexible Market Profile Indicator" which is streets ahead of any other indicator I have ever used (believe me I have tried them all in the 10 years as a FX trader). I have had amazing success following Dale's teaching . So If you are struggling with your FX trading then do yourself a favor and make contact with Trader-Dale. I am sure it will be the best bet you ever placed !
Cambridge, Canada,
Jan 24, 2018,

I followed Dales trades on forex factory for almost a year before signing up to his service. The guy is honest and sincere, but more importantly his trading levels are so precise. One often sees his levels get hit/missed by a pip......its awesome!!
He also shows and teaches you his method...can't ask for more...
F, United Kingdom,
Jan 19, 2018,

This is a Great Service introducing the essential importance of Market Profile! Not only does Dale give you exact entries and levels for the main four forex pairs but explains fully and clearly why.
He provides a course on the basics and use of market profile which I found invaluable.
Importantly, he is eager to interact with room members and replies to queries within hours. From my personal point of view I find him helpful, honest and above all effective in his trading methodology.
To any aspiring Forex trader this course and service is a must!

Hope this helps.
Yours sincerely,
DF
NJ, USA,
Jan 11, 2018,

Excellent course!

I recently joined Dale's community.

I really appreciate his straightforward approach to the markets. He uses volume profile. While I have worked with this system before, I always found it very philosophical but not to practical in terms of knowing where and when to trade. Dale teaches four specific scenarios to watch for in order to enter a trade. I have found that these trades make sense logically and have seen them profit.

Dale provides specific levels hours before the market is even close to these areas. This gives one plenty of time to organize a trade. But, what I have found even more important is that by learning the logic behind the four different types of trades, I have been able to spot my own intraday levels and profit from them.

In addition to his teaching I have found Dale very approachable and he has answered all of my questions to date. He seems to be an excellent mentor.

Overall, I strongly recommend joining Dale's course.
Düsseldorf, Germany,
Sep 30, 2017,

Truly honest and generous trader, highly recommend him!!

Dale is a truly honest and generous trader who is willing to share his insights for a small fee compared to others. I already learned a lot in the first to months trading based on volume in his course. Definitely recommend him :)