Trader-Dale.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 16, 2019
Dale

Join live discussion of Trader-Dale.com on our forum

Trader-Dale.com profile provided by Trader Dale, May 23, 2017

You will find lot of educational material at my site like articles, videos or commentary of my recent trades.

If you would really like to make some serious progress I suggest you join my Trader Dale’s Pro Forex Course. All members of this course get my Daily trading levels that I pick and trade every day. Only with those intraday levels me and my students made +1.000 pips profit in just 6 months! Members also get access to my Swing trade levels, extensive Video Course, Market Profile indicator, unique Expert Advisor and much more really cool and useful stuff.
Don‘t hesitate to contact me if you have some feedback or ideas to share or if you have some questions or need help with anything.

Achraf,
Morocco,
Jun 4, 2019,

thank you so much Mr.trader dale about your book and your flexible volume profile after I read your book I get a new vision about forex market you are help me a lot in my career your flexible volume profile is really helpful
Zagreb, Croatia,
May 9, 2019,

REAL forex knowledge

So here goes my story... I am trading cryptos since summer of 2017. (before the jump :P) and little more than a year only in forex trading major currencies.
I know this isn't much compared with everyone else who made some succes in trading, but I can for sure say that I have spent thousands of hours watching educational videos, reading books, scripts and so on...

And so, there came that day when I saw Dale's youtube video with some strange volumes on sides and I was like ''what the f*** is this strange thing'' (because I had a feeling that I went through whole forex knowledge that google itself has :'D).
I got so into it and watched every youtube video he has in a day or two, and red a book aswell.

I was freaking amazed by knowledge he had, logic that made perfect sense and whole insider's look which I am appreciating and using the most.
He always goes straight to the point with any bulls*** or insecurities, providing enormous value that I saw nowhere else but on his channel, so even to my poor little brain it made perfect sense to jump on the course and get to know that guy better (just to mention, his course price is like 1/3 of what goes in general).

Since I started with his course, I can for sure say that Dale is not just the best trader I've ever met, but also very good and kind guy who is always here if you need his help.
So I'll cut it here and say the last thing: if you want to know what's REALLY happening behind these graphs you are looking at whole day, you are in the right place.
Austin tx, USA,
May 8, 2019,

Been with trader dale for about 3 months now, and i have to say he's awesome. Dale post daily levels and videos (daily) showing why he's choosing the level. Its the best and fastest way to learn the strategy he's teaching. And the Guy is super helpful and nice all the time. One of the best teachers I've ever had.
Dec 21, 2018,

Thanks Dale

I was introduced to Dale by Sterling of Daytradingforexlive.com. I think only once in the many years he's been mentoring has he recommended anyone to his students. Sterling's system uses his knowledge of how institutional traders manipulate the market at the retail trader's expense. Dale's method uses the levels that those traders use to acquire their positions as support and resistance levels with the help of his Volume Profile indicator. So the two systems work well together. I've been trading Forex for over ten years and have paid thousands for education, systems and indicators during that time. Although I've found value in almost all of them, it wasn't until my focus changed from hunting down patterns, etc. to thinking like an institutional trader that really made a difference in my trading. Dale has the best indicator I have ever seen in his Volume Profile indicator. It's accuracy is almost scary at showing levels that institutional traders will defend once price returns to them. I think anyone would find this tool and how to use it a must for their trading arsenal.
South Africa, South Africa,
Nov 9, 2018,

TRADER DALE precise mentorship

My live acc was $62 wen I started I blow it down to $19 by greed & silly mistakes.

Well I reviewed my trade screenshots focused on SL, TP & Lot size.

I disciplined myself to stick with 10/12 (PT/SL) & 0.05 Lot.

Currently my acc grow to an amazing $52, all this took place in a matter of two weeks blowing the acc to almost margin call & back to a healthy state.
Oct 24, 2018,

Thank you for my refund!

Hi Trader Dale,

Thank you very much for refunding my membership costs in full to your ProForex course. Although the course syllabus was not suited to my needs, I am sure your course is educational and can make traders profitable.

In my dealings with you, I have experienced an honest and reputable provider of forex education and training. I appreciate the refund and your good customer service. Thank you again Dale. Kind regards

Oct 13, 2018 - 1 Star Hi Trader Dale,

Last week on Wednesday I joined your Pro Forex Course. I was disappointed and unsatisfied with my purchase. On your sales page it states that membership will include 8-part video course on Advanced Volume Profile. This is incorrect it does not.

This is the primary reason why I paid for membership in your course. I cancelled my membership access the next day on Thursday. I have sent you several emails requesting a refund. Please reply to my emails with a refund. PayPal Transaction ID: 067495698E788505V

Thank you for your time and assistance. Kind regards.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Oct 22, 2018,

Pleased With Precision

Dale does a good job in his book . I've been studying volume profile for quite some time now - Dale knows his stuff, so far this is the most clear explanation of theories putting into practice .

I stopped reading midway a few times & opened my charts to backtest - I could see,they work around 65-70% of times . That's a hit rate I'd take any day . I believe , the author put into many hours of backtesting the strategies to achieve that kinda precision .

I was skeptical about having stops (12 pips) a bit larger than profit targets (10 pips), but with his hit rate he can get away with it.There're 3 parts in Trader's Equation-risk,reward,probability.If one's probability of each trade is high enough, his R:R can be easily altered .

Overall , a quite positive experience for me . Will be certainly interested in his advanced course some time in future .
Far North, Germany,
Sep 18, 2018,

Profitable Trading explained!

Working in a business that has a lot of scams and wannabe's in it, I am glad I stumbled across Dale's approach to trade the markets. Volume-Profile is the way to go but useless if you do not have a specific approach. Dale is giving this approach and one can learn a lot from this. I recommend it.
David O,
Sep 13, 2018,

Dales book on Volume profile is superb.
It's a great chance for new and experienced traders to learn about Volume Profile and the information it gives you to ensure you're on the right side of the trade !
There are some real nuggets of info in this book that will help you understand what's really going on in a price chart !
If you want to improve as a trader then this book is such a great deal the info is worth hundreds of pounds/dollars
Nanaimo, Canada,
Sep 13, 2018,

THIS is the missing piece of the puzzle I knew was there somewhere... you just see the authenticity without any bulls*** whatsoever. The fact that Dale knows the industry inside out just shows he absolutely knows what he is talking about. Highly recommend embracing Dale's strategies and LOGIC most importantly! Also go now and read his new book, it cuts straight to the point and is really well-edited.

To learn how the markets REALLY work for only 5 bucks - best value book ever!