Trader-Dale.com (Dale) Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2018

Join live discussion of Trader-Dale.com (Dale) on our forum

Trader-Dale.com (Dale) profile provided by Trader Dale, May 23, 2017

You will find lot of educational material at my site like articles, videos or commentary of my recent trades.

If you would really like to make some serious progress I suggest you join my Trader Dale’s Pro Forex Course. All members of this course get my Daily trading levels that I pick and trade every day. Only with those intraday levels me and my students made +1.000 pips profit in just 6 months! Members also get access to my Swing trade levels, extensive Video Course, Market Profile indicator, unique Expert Advisor and much more really cool and useful stuff.
Don‘t hesitate to contact me if you have some feedback or ideas to share or if you have some questions or need help with anything.

Wilsontom,
Oct 13, 2018,

Please REFUND!

Hi Trader Dale,

Last week on Wednesday I joined your Pro Forex Course. I was disappointed and unsatisfied with my purchase. On your sales page it states that membership will include 8-part video course on Advanced Volume Profile. This is incorrect it does not.

This is the primary reason why I paid for membership in your course. I cancelled my membership access the next day on Thursday. I have sent you several emails requesting a refund. Please reply to my emails with a refund. PayPal Transaction ID: 067495698E788505V

Thank you for your time and assistance. Kind regards.
Malte G.,
Far North, Germany,
Sep 18, 2018,

Profitable Trading explained!

Working in a business that has a lot of scams and wannabe's in it, I am glad I stumbled across Dale's approach to trade the markets. Volume-Profile is the way to go but useless if you do not have a specific approach. Dale is giving this approach and one can learn a lot from this. I recommend it.
David O,
Sep 13, 2018,

Dales book on Volume profile is superb.
It's a great chance for new and experienced traders to learn about Volume Profile and the information it gives you to ensure you're on the right side of the trade !
There are some real nuggets of info in this book that will help you understand what's really going on in a price chart !
If you want to improve as a trader then this book is such a great deal the info is worth hundreds of pounds/dollars
Serguitar,
Nanaimo, Canada,
Sep 13, 2018,

THIS is the missing piece of the puzzle I knew was there somewhere... you just see the authenticity without any bulls*** whatsoever. The fact that Dale knows the industry inside out just shows he absolutely knows what he is talking about. Highly recommend embracing Dale's strategies and LOGIC most importantly! Also go now and read his new book, it cuts straight to the point and is really well-edited.

To learn how the markets REALLY work for only 5 bucks - best value book ever!
KingsleyB,
France,
Aug 21, 2018,

Always replies to emails and patiently looks after his subscribers. His system is very easy to understand and his support and resistance levels are excellent indicators for intraday and swing trading. Check out his channel on Youtube and definately buy his book to really make the most of Dale's unique approach to trading.
Tom,
Malaysia,
Aug 7, 2018,

I'm so glad i found out about Dale. He explains his method in a simple and easy to understand manner. No extra talking of bul** and nonsense. Most importantly, it makes money. Please join his course if u can. U must give his course a chance. Thank you.
BenjaminWearne,
Phoenix Arizona, USA,
Jun 5, 2018,

He shows you all of his own trades and his systems for execution and loss management.

It's a relief to see a transparent trader who follows his own system. He goes through all of his trades, whether they were winners or losers. He tells you what his decisions for taking the trade were based on, and tells you how each one performed after the trade. Even if you have your own system, this is a really good system too, and having more than one system gives you a huge advantage when you feel like your having trouble finding trades. There's no BS theory here, really, what more can you ask from a trading knowledge service?
Lynn Moore,
Virginia, USA,
May 4, 2018,

I am very satisfied with the course and the commitment Dale puts in providing the daily levels/updates/etc. I stumbled on Dales forum on Forex Factory sometime last year and could not believe the accuracy of the levels he was providing. I kept watching for several months and was hoping that one day he would have his own site and offer a course, which he did. I joined in December and have been very satisfied with it. I've had several questions and he has always answered and provided what I needed. I just upgraded to a lifetime member because of the value I have seen. I have bought other course over the years and have not been successful with it. When I started Dales course, I stopped losing money and am now starting to be a better trader. I've never seen trading based on Market Profile but now that I have, it makes sense that this will make you a better trader. I do know that Dale is an honest person and is willing to help in any way possible.
Vanes2312,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Mar 23, 2018,

Honesty and integrity - Trader Dale

I stumbled upon Trader Dale's website in search for the Market Profile concept. I liked Dale's simplistic explanation of his reasoning for taking every trade. Being weary of all the up selling of the majority of traders out there I decided to try out Dale's course and service for 3 months and to learn the concept. Unfortunately I didn't know that the option I chose was a repeat every 3 months and I did not make provision for that expense.
I contacted Dale immediately, and as always, had a quick response. Dale did not even argue or blink an eye on the matter and agreed to do a refund. He could have been legalistic about the matter but sure enough he even cleared up the matter we had with Paypal.
At last, I can recommend Trader Dale to anyone who wants to learn to trade Forex and know that you are dealing with a truly honest and sincere person for once and that he has great integrity. I'm not suggesting that everyone can now make these mistakes and claim money back as I have also now learned my lesson.
Just good know that should I decide to join again I can do that without hesitation.

Thanks once again Dale.
Sanaulhaq,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Mar 2, 2018,

I can't thank Trader Dale enough for his life-changing influence on me. I strongly recommend every serious learner to go through the Dale's learning material to get a solid edge over the market. I salute him and acknowledge that it is he who showed me the shelter of probability in the Forest (i.e. Forex) of Utter Uncertainty. Remember, it is nothing less than discovering a diamond in a coalmines if you find a genuine contributor like Dale in all the scrape of scammers. My salutations to you Dale for all he did for me!
Sanaulhaq