Trader-Dale.com Review

Dale

Updated: Dec 1, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Trader-Dale.com

Contact: contact@trader-dale.com

Join live discussion of Trader-Dale.com on our forum

Trader-Dale.com profile provided by Trader Dale, May 23, 2017

You will find lot of educational material at my site like articles, videos or commentary of my recent trades.

If you would really like to make some serious progress I suggest you join my Trader Dale’s Pro Forex Course. All members of this course get my Daily trading levels that I pick and trade every day. Only with those intraday levels me and my students made +1.000 pips profit in just 6 months! Members also get access to my Swing trade levels, extensive Video Course, Market Profile indicator, unique Expert Advisor and much more really cool and useful stuff.
Don‘t hesitate to contact me if you have some feedback or ideas to share or if you have some questions or need help with anything.

Jun 17, 2021,

Changed my game, changed everything!

I spent years reading books, completing courses, and testing out nearly every indicator. But nothing really helped me improve my strategy. However, everything changed when I found the flexible volume profile. It completely changed my perspective on trading.

Trade Dale breaks his strategy down from from A to Z. From price action to volume profile setups. All I do now is trade volume based setups. Clean charts and being profitable is a relief.

Dale is responsive and always willing to help

Well worth it.
Houston, Texas, USA,
May 23, 2021,

Trader Dale's ORDER FLOW SOFTWARE

Trader Dale... thank you very much for all the financial market trading education you provide us small traders. You opened a window of critical knowledge for thousands of us. After purchasing, learning and using your Order Flow software, I will never trade without it. I feel I could never be successful without it. You are a gentleman for sharing your years of experience with us small traders.
Manchester, United Kingdom,
May 12, 2021,

After four years of trading, finally profitable after using TD's order flow

TD's method and software are a must-have. they are simple and easy to understand. he goes straight to the point in his teaching. loads of examples and very transparent.

if you are not profitable with at least his order flow software, a trader may not be for you because it is so simple and easy to use, and profitable.
Bangalore, India,
Apr 27, 2021,

Trader Dales awesome Indicators

I am a day trader based out of india and i am really thankful to Dale. His OF, Vwap and Volume Profile indicators have changed my trading for ever. Combined with the course thats the best value for money. There are people who might have never seen but they can be your mentor :) .. thanks a ton Dale
Elizabeth,
Apr 26, 2021,

Finally I am enjoying my trading!

I wish that I had come across Dale a long time ago because it would have saved me a lot of pain and soul searching as to why although I didn't enjoy trading( I was intra - day trading) I just couldn't walk away from it.

I don't really need to expand too much on why Dale's method gives you an edge; suffice to say that in trading as in life those with the power call the shots and his method enables you to visually track what they are up to and hitch a ride on the back of them.

Prior to Dale I had struggled with intra-day trading but had never considered longer term trading because I didn't feel that I had what it took to hold trades overnight let alone over a weekend or for a few weeks. When I joined the course I decide to embrace all his teachings with an open mind and the result was that whilst his method works on both, I still don't like intra- day trading but amazingly I absolutely love swing trading. This finally allowed me to admit to myself that it is OK that I don't have the temperament for intra- day trading ( each to their own!)

I find Dale to be incredibly supportive of me. He always responds to my questions and trade ideas with feedback. His transparency was crucial to my ability to trust in him from the beginning; he doesn't sugar coat it, you know when he takes a loss and he was and is completely upfront about losses being a part of the game, and that what he is offering you is a very clear edge to stay in the game and make money. All in all Dale is a true mentor to me, he genuinely wants me to do well and will do everything in his power to help me achieve my goals. He inspires and motivates me to constantly want to improve both as a trader and as a business person. He is the consummate professional who just happens to be a really nice and genuine guy as well. Thank you Dale.

Vlado,
Andalucia, Spain,
Mar 17, 2021,

I NEED TO TELL YOU

After five years of searching for the very best thing to help me in my trading, I've finally found it when I met trader Dale. And not just one thing but all that I needed to make my trading successful, starting with a mentor who really cares for his students and who found a way to show us how to trade like big institutions. His effort, personality and tools made that possible. His Volume Profile (Flexible and Fixed) as well as Order Flow tools make my trading easier.
From the bottom of my heart I recommend to all traders, especially new ones, Dale's courses and to start using his amazing tools. Dale is a very kind person, always ready to help anyone and a true master of trading.
Thank you Dale!

Oklahoma, USA,
Feb 27, 2021,

THE ONE

Best $700 I have ever spent, thank you Donald Ducky Trump for the stimuli. Thank you Dale for the tools and educations to secure my finances and freedoms for the rest of my life.. If I have access to a computer, markets, and these tools I can survive. Not a Holy Grail, but with a lot of study and hard work, Dale's methods are as close as they come and way beyond just guessing with "rules" which is what everyone else is doing. Removed alot of stress from trading and dare I say (knock on wood) almost makes trading fun sometimes... And I canceled all of my monthly subscriptions and watch almost no news or other reviews, saving me hundreds of dollars and a great many hours of work each month. Very Grateful for Dale and his staff. Hope to go to Switzerland and thank him in person some day! All the Best! Colin

Feb 3, 2021,

PLEASE READ MY WORDS VERY CAREFULLY - MANY TIMES!!!

Ladies & Gentlemen

Like you, on Facebook, Youtube and every other social media outlet, I have seen hundreds if not thousands of people saying "look at me! I will teach you how to trade and make money".
I have seen a woman sat on some stairs with a cat on her lap and a laptop next to her, I have seen a teenager shouting like a rap star to the camera about trading, I have seen people on the beach filming themselves with a hired Ferrari in the background.
Now...if I take these 3 profiles and many many others to the London City Square Mile and at lunch time see all the professional institutional traders leaving their offices and I stop them and say "hey guys.. I know you are professionals and you studied incredibly hard and learnt vital skills from world class hedge funds and futures firms and get paid to trade.. but look who I am going to learn from... the cat lady... the teenage rapper... the beach bum..." --- What do you think the reaction would be? I would be an embarrassed laughing stock..
SO STOP WASTING YOUR VALUABLE TIME!
Trader Dale is an actual institutional professional trader who also has the unique gift of being an incredible teacher and guide. What he teaches is THE EXACT OPPOSITE of all the rubbish of social media pretenders. Do you know that millionaire professional institutional traders (who trade with your banks money, your pension funds, the governments money bonds, etc) don't have a single indicator on the screens? No oscillators, no moving averages, no nothing! So what do they use then?
This is EXACTLY what you will learn and EASILY DIGEST and FINALLY start to learn the beautiful decision making process used by the PROFESSIONALS.
Heed my words and save yourselves from years of wasted money and mistakes and start learning from TODAY.
Trading is all about making decisions. So make the decision. The best decision of your financial future. I don't want to give anything away but believe me you will in a matter days (if you study diligently) start to begin to understand just 3 key concepts. Then when you join them together you will start to see INCREDIBLE well timed opportunities to trade PROFITABLY.
If you don't take me seriously then please go join the losers on social media and live with your decision.
This guy is the real deal. Everything about Trader Dale, from the website, his educational courses, his videos, his replies to you personally, his tech team - every single aspect is catered to provide the best customer care you will get. Period. He is a family man, a professional trader and the best part - a real gifted educator. You will understand what he is teaching you. Read that sentence again 10 times. You will know.
Do it.
Africa, South Africa,
Feb 2, 2021,

This is a super learning way.

Hi my name is Themba Manyanya from South Africa. Trader Dale volume profile beginners guide learning book, helpedd me to understand almost everything about FOREX trading. Abigail shout out to Trader Dale's effort, dadication and to help almost everyone in the world with your free books, videos, daily trading set-ups and new trading strategies.

Thank you.

Mallorca, Spain,
Jan 29, 2021,

Great teacher!

Hi everyone,
I’m here to say that I accepted Dale Trade’s Volume Profile group because he was the only who didn’t say at the advertisement: “You’ll get rich in a few days by taking this ultimate trading course”. Then I downloaded his Volume Profile free ebook and was awesome, he got my attention about his deep knowledge on how institutional forex guys drive the market every day.

Also, I came into this without knowing anything. Well… I’m lying: I saw some videos at YouTube, anyway, they had nothing in comparison to Dale. Dale explains the point exactly where the importance is and later he explains 1h of video examples of what he taught previously.
My short-run goal is: I’m summarizing all the notes I took so far meanwhile I’m trying to apply at real time charts. Then I take some conclusions and I send it to Dale, you know what? He kindly answers it back even I didn’t pay him for this. The same as we did at High School once.

Thank you very much indeed.
Gustavo Barros