AndyWltd.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 21, 2020
Andy

Join live discussion of AndyWltd.com on our forum

Thailand,
Nov 6, 2018,

lie

your answer,august myfxbook was never deleted,but you will show us later,more data needed,but now you show us a 3 weeks account with everything are privite data,maybe a CENT account real.I know why you dont show the august account because the winning pips does not match the winning pips on you website.I know because i followed you august account for 1 month ( august )

Oct 29, 2018 - No Rating hi,when you will show us your MYFXBOOK account,3 month already,what are you waiting for.You are making pips,show us,still waiting before paying membership

Sep 4, 2018 - 1 Star he lied,he opened myfxbook account 6 august 2018 and closed it 4 weeks later,he made 105 pips plus 20 pips the first 3 days of august,but on it is web site it was 287 pips for august.Every forex signal provider are you know what.I cant find 1 with a reel proof account

Reply by AndyW Ltd submitted Sep 26, 2018 Dear Peter,

The Myfxbook I have created was never deleted. It will be published on my website www.andywltd.com once we have enough long term track records. You are not one of my members who also post on this page, how can you give any advice to anyone?

Reply by AndyW Ltd submitted Nov 2, 2018 Dear Pierre,

Spreading lies not going to help anyone, also, you have never been a member of mine but keep claiming misleading information for people who are interested. There is always a black sheep - check all the reviews prior to yours. People love it!

I really don't understand what your goal is.

The Myfxbook is live and published on the website with a current 188% verified growth.

You are welcome to join the service and enjoy the success, otherwise please stop ruin for others, thank you.

Feb 21, 2019,

Fake/ scam site. Should be arrested for fraud

Definite fake/scam site, with high charges
Very clever IT set up with all these fake reviews and fake pop ups indicating lots of new fake members, andeven fake youtube videos, which of course no comments are allowed
It looks like a one person scammer, but he is London based, but gives neither name, nor address, but should probably be arrested

Reply by AndyW Ltd submitted Feb 28, 2019:
Thank you for your comments, Batman27.
Here is another person who never tried my service shouting out loud to get some attention.
1. Do you really think FPA can be fooled with fake reviews by a smart IT? I don’t, and I don’t need to – because all the reviews you see here are real and by real members of mine.
2. Fake YouTube videos? Are you serious? How can a video be faked, it’s a video?! By the way, comments are allowed on all my YouTube videos – with pleasure.
3. Before you come out with such claims, I would like to invite you personally to try my service. I don’t mind your bad words and opinion, I’m sure they will change if you actually TRY the service before claiming those baseless claims.
Genova, Italy,
May 11, 2020,

Myfxbook of Andy

I have been following Andy for a while now and although he says it is a long term investment i am loosing quite a lot. What i really don't like is that his myfxbook page https://www.myfxbook.com/members/AndywLIVE/andyw-ltd-forex-2020/4973407 is not updated since many days which is very unprofessional.
Many times his signal tells you to buy after a long raise exactly when he reaches an important resistance and RSI is very high or to sell on a support with a very low RSI after a long drop. Maybe i have not been lucky but if you look at his myfxbook you will see he is loosing if updated.

Reply by AndyW Ltd submitted May 18, 2020:
HOWEVER, I just checked and seems it is UPDATED up to date correctly.

I am sorry to hear you are losing, but my service is SHARING my own activity in the market. I don't know what any of my members is doing on THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS.
I show and explain my own trades.

And... at this point in time my account shows OVER 200% in growth (FULLY VERIFIED) since the beginning of March 2020.

New traders that see this kind of comments; please don't rely on people - because they may make mistakes and give false information.
There are plenty of amazing reviews here too.
Instead, I invite you to actually TRY my service and see for yourself whether it is good or not.

All the best,
AndyW
www.andywltd.com
Switzerland,
May 27, 2017,

AndyW - beginner or experienced trader ?

I subscribed to AndyW a month ago and I can't say I'm overly impressed. True, there are two trades a day, but these lose more often than they win (the hitrate is only 24% to be exact). The Reward:Risk ratio is normally about 1.3:1, so in no way can the few winning trades make up for all the losers. But what surprises me most is the trading style: Selling the EUR/USD a few hours before Thursday's FOMC and leaving the trade open during this news release for example. Not only was the trade stopped out within seconds, but the FOMC pushed this pair UP 75 pips !
Or buying GBP/JPY 30 minutes before the major GDP release on Wednesday and leaving this trade open during the news release too. Not only was it also wiped out within seconds, but the GDP pushed the pair down about 40 pips.
And why oh why sell the NZD against the USD when every currency strength meter out there shows NZD strength against USD weakness ?
It may be that May was a particularly difficult month to trade and that Andy (what's his real name in fact, and where is he from ? All a big secret...) normally has better results, but then an experienced trader knows when best to stay out of the market.
"50 pips a day" ? No sign of that whatsoever ! With an expectancy of -5.3 (i.e. losing 5.3 dollars for every dollar at risk) this couldn't be further from the truth.
My subscribing was a grave mistake, but then you live and learn...
Constanta, Romania,
Feb 26, 2020,

Pinch of salt

Hello there so I have been subscribed to Andy 2 times. First time I made over 100% in 1 week. And The second time he was in a big losing period, BUT that doesn't mean he isn't a good trader, all trader go through rough patches.

This is the big question mark for me, and he already provided the answer through his actions is the following:
Even when I was subscribed to him I asked him a bunch of times why isn't he posting his performance on a verified track record platform like myfxbook or simple trader. As of this day he says he has OVER 12941 PIPS in profit and that is AMAZING to say the least....... but take it with a pinch of salt -->

--> Last week he posted a video on YouTube saying that he has posted his
performance on myfxbook, and he showed over 70% in profit and 23%
drawdown, (it shows that he is using HUGE LEVERAGE) and that was for 2
months, BUT the video is now deleted and the link to his verified performance
no longer works as you can see:
2020/4565545
I wonder why? (sarcasm).

I just presented the facts, and I am very much questioning NOT his ability as a trader (even though 1 time he placed 2 pending orders right before a high impact news event with both SL at 40 pips, and on my broker it hit both SL, again that depends on the liquidity provider BUT as an experienced trader you shouldn't be doing these sort of things) BUT his credibility, because if that performance of over 12941 PIPS that means he is the next Paul Tudor Jones!

I DO NOT blame Andy for the trades that he lost because It was my fault because I placed them, nobody forced me to. I take 100% of the blame!
God bless you!

Reply by AndyW Ltd submitted Mar 2, 2020:
Dear Constanta,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for being a member of AndyW.

As explained through the AndyW app and the Telegram channel:
"I decided to create 2 separate accounts for my Forex trades and Gold trades. Every pip in Gold counts as 10 pips on Myfxbook and this will effect PL and Drawdowns and other related stats and therefore I will create 2 separated accounts which will be live soon."

My account is already up by over 200% this year (see last week results) and I use 1:200 leverage max. Indeed, great results but not a huge risk at all. As a member, you have access to the risk management formula I use.

I appreciate your comments but the above reason is the one and only one reason for creating 2 new separate Myfxbook accounts and removing the first one, so that the stats will be 100% accurate and not show 500 pips profit for every 50 pips I win. So, as an experienced trader, and a service provider since 2014, that would actually be the first thing I’ll do to keep 100% transparency!

Of course, some trades win, and some lose. But overall the pip count based on my risk management says it all. Positive pips = positive account.
Some members are with me since 2014 without leaving, they can confirm my chart, they see the whole process day by day and are members until today.
I believe they have a good reason to.

Best,
Andy
www.andywltd.com
+44 7414100686
Fabrice,
Burkina Faso,
Jun 30, 2018,

My fisrt month

Hi I'm Fabrice! I'm just finishing my first month whith andy's services and the result are better than expected! I like his long terme winning. And at the and I give him 4/5 as a note. Thanks

Halina Drozd,
Toronto, Canada,
Aug 15, 2018,

Andy is very professional and good trader, successful with great results of 50 pips a day for a long run. Like many trades he has losing trades too, but on the summary he has great positive numbers. The money management is important to keep safe your account.

Leith,
Perth, Australia,
Oct 15, 2018,

Love it. Thanks.

Love it. Thank you. Easy, set and forget. Why waste time doing it yourself, when you can just work with someone who knows.

Virginia, USA,
May 19, 2020,

The Most Accurate out of 43 services that i tried!

Out of NUMEROUS and endless searches for help this one service in particular has been simply OUTSTANDING! This Guy is very accurate and he also responds back to u accurate and is very willing to assist u with whatever help u may need i personally recommend 100 stars to this guy. He is also blessed with a heart of gold.

Murcia, Spain,
Apr 21, 2019,

Great Service Andy

I originally joined Andy's service in November 2017, unfortunately at that time I was very busy in my full time job and as a result I struggled to get grips with the service and signals. I regularly missed entries and although we won more trades than we lost I just could not get anywhere close to his results and after a few weeks I left the service.

I am happy to say I have now joined again and the last three months have all been winners. I am fully aware this is a long term approach and due to Andy's excellent money managements techniques I know we will be safe guarded even when we have losing months which of course are inevitable. With a little work I am now matching his entries.

The service works perfectly for me and I am sure all his other member as well, the results are transparent and accurate and customer services is second to none !!!

Andy thanks for all the help you have given me, keep up the great work fellow ..... and have a cracking Easter, looking forward to trading again on Tuesday, all the best Paul.