ASSAROfficial.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 22, 2018

The ASSARV10 MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor by ASSAROfficial.com. The ASSARV10 automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform is a scalping system. The ASSARV10 forex robot is not a martingale,not a trend following robot.

ASSAROfficial.com

Join live discussion of ASSAROfficial.com on our forum

incognetosphere,
Ohio, USA,

Very Impressive EA

I’ve been running it for at least 2 months now, very impressive EA. I would definitely recommend it.

Updating my review after longer testing… I’ve been running this for 2 months now, and it’s an amazing EA.

I can’t praise this EA enough. It reached a new high last month for me…again, I’ll highly recommend Assar Elite Pro Forex Scalper V10
5 Star rating removed.

The same person submitted 3 reviews from the same location in under 20 minutes.  He claimed to be in Ohio, Texas, and Los Angeles.  All came from the same IPS used by AssarOfficial's representative to the FPA.  One of these accounts posted in the forums in a way very similar to AssarOfficial's representative.

The FPA is firmly convinced that all 3 reviews came from AssarOfficial's representative.

Climaxoffset,

Wonderful!

Really Magic unbelievable result i got 15000 usd in 2 month Thanks Assar Elite Pro Forex Scalper V10

Gridboy2018,
Los Angeles, USA,

Amazing software!

Absolutely amazing software. I've been using Assar Elite Pro Forex Scalper V10 for the past 12 months and i've made over $12,000 and this in a slow market. All of those bad reviews are just idiocy. If i can make money with this software then anyone can. I have replaced my entire income with forex trading thanks to The AssarV10 Team.

Bob lee,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Oct 18, 2018,

I highly recommend this system, I have been using it for 3 months and the results are excellent...thank you guys for good job...
W1ndymiller,
Oct 17, 2018,

Good EA with lots of support

This is a good as any EA but has the added bonus of training material and support. They also have an active open Telegram channel allowing posting of questions, very rare on telegram channels
Carolyne,
Kenya,
Oct 16, 2018,

best decision

I purchased this EA and it is a profitable EA with great promise...so far 86% returns. thumbs up!!!!
Bob1123,
Oct 11, 2018,

I tried it is a great Ea it’s a very a profitable.
I hardly recommend with it .but you have to follow all The trining video step bye step don’t skip any of them .
marpax,
Greece,
Oct 11, 2018,

EA Assar Elite Pro Forex Scalper V10 , this EA is an updated version and it is working properly! When you understand the tragedy that they provide with so many details on their new also updated website! These guys are genuine that's why I give them 5 stars! They have a telegram group helping all their customers and traders not only to understand the strategy behind Assar EA's but to give the right educational material about forex trading!
Bromano,
Trinidad and Tobago,
Oct 11, 2018,

I have read several comments stating that the ASSARV10 EA does not trade. That is not true, this EA works. You have to set it up as instructed and wait for market volatility, that’s the only time it will trade. It is designed to trade when banks trade and by doing so your chance of winning increases. I have trades almost everyday some days more than others. You just need to be patient and don’t rush trades. You guys need to do your research and study the training materials before attempting to set up ASSARV10 to trade. The ASSARV10 team has provided Assarv11 free for all to demo, and it works. If you have time to sit and watch your computer screen all day, fine. If not then this EA is amazingly good. How can big banks and institutions or hedge funds win consistently? The ASSARV10 team has studied and tested this strategy. If you trade when the banks trade I will be profitable. This EA works and you should give it a try, just go over all training materials and you will be ok.
naturaltrader,
Sep 21, 2018,

Stay away from this guy. He is a terrible person for a new trader trying to learn the ropes.

This guy who is selling and promoting this EA is a complete jerk. Josh is his name and he is a terrible human being. Do not contact him for support unless you enjoy being shamed or trolled. He has taken an old EA and repackaged it. I was a potential customer until I contacted him on Telegram to ask a question he did not explain very well, and he berated and cussed me, for quite some time, for asking a question. I remained polite and befuddled. Once I learned this guy has a lot of issues. My guess would be drugs. I immediately deleted anything I had of his and left his group. He is a terrible human being who is a troll. He belittled me and called me some very "creative" vulgar names. He thinks you, the trader and customer, should bow and kiss his feet because you owe him because he will make you rich. Not my style. No amount of money is worth one's own dignity and self-respect. Remember Josh, karma will catch up with eventually. It always does.