ASSAROfficial.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 19, 2018

The ASSARV10 MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor by ASSAROfficial.com. The ASSARV10 automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform is a scalping system. The ASSARV10 forex robot is not a martingale,not a trend following robot.

ASSAROfficial.com

Join live discussion of ASSAROfficial.com on our forum

HonestFXTrader,
Mpumalanga, South Africa,
Nov 16, 2018,

Honest review on Assar

This is a honest review of experiences I've had with the Assar software and their team. Assar v11 is a free version and according to the owner works exactly like V10 with the only difference being that the paid V10 has a built in News filter and trade manager. I've tested V11 for approximately two months. Even changed to the owner's recommended broker since my (reputable) broker complained that the EA generates to much traffic on their servers. Trade results were random during this period and currently I'm running in a drawdown. This is not really my issue. I also belonged to the owner's telegram channel. Asking any legit question about the product is replied to with aggression, rudeness, foul language and humiliation. Further questions results in the persons messages removed and a ban from the channel. No support to speak of whatsoever. Starting in October the owner started offering members of the telegram channel a free copy of version 10
should they submit a positive 5 star rating on FPA on Assar, which some members did and came back on the channel claiming their free copy. Needless to say, people submitting 5 star ratings on software they do not even own yet is as unethical as one could get. I would take any 5 star rating in the last month with a pinch of salt. I would love to submit prove of this, but as of this morning, I've also been removed from the telegram channel and cannot access his messages anymore. I hope this honest review assists would be purchasers of this product.
Assar Victim,
USA, USA,
Nov 13, 2018,

SCAM, AVOID at all Cost - Arrogant Seller - Will block you if you ever ask a question

All these reviews from Oct 2018 are all fake and none of the reviewers have actually bought and tried the scrap and scam Assar V10 EA. They have been made at the request of the fraudster by enticing them to free EA he is working on if they wrote positive reviews here on FPA. All those reviews should also be zero starred as does for the three done by that arrogant, paranoid and self centered dude suffering from personality disorders.
If you have evidence of compensated reviews, please get in touch with the FPA.
nhoville,
maui, USA,
Nov 11, 2018,

asssar 10....stay away! assar anything stay away the 3 first letter resumes all!

A friend referred me to the telegram group in the hope of buying his new "hedging ea" assar. This name rang a bell and I quickly realized only from memory that "scammer" and false result came to to forefront of my memory.
I had assar 10 result live from my friend to compare to the live 70$ to 2 million video and simply asked him some honest questions about howcome the live performance in a very busy weeks only made $ 3.50 over at least 30 transactions ...nothing like the video seems to show. After a few minutes all my communications were removed and I was also removed from the group. And the friend who had referred me ALSO removed even thought he had not done anything to agrrivate him. I posted reviews from here to ask him why would he post 5 stars reviews HIMSELF.....
Kilgore16,
Nov 4, 2018,

Quick and easy to deal with!!

I am happy with assarofficial.com and the deal I got from the company. I wanted a good FOREX trading software that did the basics, and the site recommended one that ticked all the boxes. Speaking with the service team helped me get, they also have good active telegram group where you can interact with their company's officials. The only reason I am giving a 5 star is the fact that I was given the opportunity of using the opportunity of using the Assar elite pro scalper v10 for free and the results I got was amazing and that is why I would recommend the Assar elite pro FOREX hedge master to anyone who desires a good return for their money.
Bromano,
Trinidad and Tobago,
Nov 3, 2018,

The Assar V10 EA is simply amazing. I have been using it for over a month now and have always been in profit. Week over week, profit, as this EA only trades when their is market movement from the MM/ banks. The strategy that the ASSAR Team has mastered keeps us ahead of the market, thanks guys. I have never seen another EA this intelligent. I would definitely recommend this!!!

Oct 11, 2018 - 5 Stars I have read several comments stating that the ASSARV10 EA does not trade. That is not true, this EA works. You have to set it up as instructed and wait for market volatility, that’s the only time it will trade. It is designed to trade when banks trade and by doing so your chance of winning increases. I have trades almost everyday some days more than others. You just need to be patient and don’t rush trades. You guys need to do your research and study the training materials before attempting to set up ASSARV10 to trade. The ASSARV10 team has provided Assarv11 free for all to demo, and it works. If you have time to sit and watch your computer screen all day, fine. If not then this EA is amazingly good. How can big banks and institutions or hedge funds win consistently? The ASSARV10 team has studied and tested this strategy. If you trade when the banks trade I will be profitable. This EA works and you should give it a try, just go over all training materials and you will be ok.
incognetosphere,
Ohio, USA,

Very Impressive EA

I’ve been running it for at least 2 months now, very impressive EA. I would definitely recommend it.

Updating my review after longer testing… I’ve been running this for 2 months now, and it’s an amazing EA.

I can’t praise this EA enough. It reached a new high last month for me…again, I’ll highly recommend Assar Elite Pro Forex Scalper V10
5 Star rating removed.

The same person submitted 3 reviews from the same location in under 20 minutes.  He claimed to be in Ohio, Texas, and Los Angeles.  All came from the same IPS used by AssarOfficial's representative to the FPA.  One of these accounts posted in the forums in a way very similar to AssarOfficial's representative.

The FPA is firmly convinced that all 3 reviews came from AssarOfficial's representative.

Climaxoffset,

Wonderful!

Really Magic unbelievable result i got 15000 usd in 2 month Thanks Assar Elite Pro Forex Scalper V10

Gridboy2018,
Los Angeles, USA,

Amazing software!

Absolutely amazing software. I've been using Assar Elite Pro Forex Scalper V10 for the past 12 months and i've made over $12,000 and this in a slow market. All of those bad reviews are just idiocy. If i can make money with this software then anyone can. I have replaced my entire income with forex trading thanks to The AssarV10 Team.

Bob lee,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Oct 18, 2018,

I highly recommend this system, I have been using it for 3 months and the results are excellent...thank you guys for good job...
W1ndymiller,
Oct 17, 2018,

Good EA with lots of support

This is a good as any EA but has the added bonus of training material and support. They also have an active open Telegram channel allowing posting of questions, very rare on telegram channels