ASSAROfficial.com Review

Updated: Jun 6, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The ASSARV10 MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor by ASSAROfficial.com. The ASSARV10 automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform,is a scalping system. The ASSARV10 forex robot is not a martingale,not a trend following robot.

ASSAROfficial.com

Established: 2016
Customer Service: support@assarofficial.com, +1 323-426-0712

Join live discussion of ASSAROfficial.com on our forum

Hein,
South Africa, South Africa,
Jun 21, 2017,

ASSAR Scam

This ASSAR EA is not working. It doesnt perform 10% like they show in the videos and when you ask for your money back, they block all communication to you. DONT BUY!!!

Madrid, Spain,
Jun 15, 2017,

Hello everyone,
I am very surprised and astonished when I saw 2 websites ( http://www.fxmillionea.com/) &( http://www.assarofficial.com/) under the name of Misty Horivak's claiming the ownership of ASSAR and its latest version ASSARV10.
these people are pure SCAMMER and fraudsters and guilty of copyright infringement because this EA DOES NOT belong to them. I KNOW the owner of this EA and he's from SaudiArabia and not this criminal that goes by the name of Misty Horivak.
THIS person has caused some serious issues after she sold God knows how many copies and people found out that this EA does not work! of course it won't!
this criminal must be brought to justice, The legal penalties for copyright infringement are: Infringer pays the actual dollar amount of damages and profits. The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed. Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs. FPA please help to bring justice here and prosecute the owners of these 2 websites.
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 5, 2017,

The EA does not work and there is not support at all.

I started communicating with Misty Horivak on 28 April 2017. I was then directed to another email address ie support@assarofficial.com. I decided to buy the EA and was told to make the bank transfer to Joshua Allison and promptly made the bank transfer to his account on 30 April. I have been complaining that the EA does not make any trades and was told arrogantly that I am "ignorant" and was given a you tube "forex for beginners". After a lot of communication with Misty, I decided to give up as I will not tolerate her abuse. Then I saw on MT4Talk that other people will also complained about the EA not trading and Misty said that the time frame should be changed to 1M. This week I saw another support group on Facebook started by Joshua Allison. I decided to messenger him as I had no previous communication with him. Only that I made payment for the EA to his bank account. Was told the usual. Need to be patient as it depends on volatility. Then when I questioned again, I was told that he does not understand what my problem is and he has given me all the information previously. Then I asked him straight out of Misty was a pseduo person as this is the same disgusting attitude as her and guess what ... I promptly got blocked by him on messenger. So this leads me to conclude that someone is defrauding the innocent public. I see on his Facebook page that other people also complain that the EA does not trade so I am not alone with this problem. I asked a simple question ie when does it trade. I get told it depends on the market volatility. Would appreciate if anyone else out there has had any similar issues ? Forex Peace Army please investigate them further.