ASSAROfficial.com Review

Updated: Jun 6, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The ASSARV10 MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor by ASSAROfficial.com. The ASSARV10 automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform,is a scalping system. The ASSARV10 forex robot is not a martingale,not a trend following robot.

ASSAROfficial.com

Established: 2016
Customer Service: support@assarofficial.com, +1 323-426-0712

Join live discussion of ASSAROfficial.com on our forum

Nov 4, 2018,

Quick and easy to deal with!!

I am happy with assarofficial.com and the deal I got from the company. I wanted a good FOREX trading software that did the basics, and the site recommended one that ticked all the boxes. Speaking with the service team helped me get, they also have good active telegram group where you can interact with their company's officials. The only reason I am giving a 5 star is the fact that I was given the opportunity of using the opportunity of using the Assar elite pro scalper v10 for free and the results I got was amazing and that is why I would recommend the Assar elite pro FOREX hedge master to anyone who desires a good return for their money.

Auckland, New Zealand,
Feb 27, 2020,

This ea is garbage. Not even worth half star!

This hedge ea has no ea money management so it will eventually blow your account if you let it run as an ea should.
I have just unsubscribed from the Assar telegram Chanel as. I am sick of seeing the arrogant and abusive replies from Joshua who is the admin of the channel. All negative feedback is also deleted. So I say stay away from this ea.
If you had given one star, you would have lowered this company's rating.  By giving No Rating, your review has no effect on the average score.
Oct 17, 2018,

Good EA with lots of support

This is a good as any EA but has the added bonus of training material and support. They also have an active open Telegram channel allowing posting of questions, very rare on telegram channels

Los Angeles, USA,

Amazing software!

Absolutely amazing software. I've been using Assar Elite Pro Forex Scalper V10 for the past 12 months and i've made over $12,000 and this in a slow market. All of those bad reviews are just idiocy. If i can make money with this software then anyone can. I have replaced my entire income with forex trading thanks to The AssarV10 Team.

5 Star rating removed.

The same person submitted 3 reviews from the same location in under 20 minutes.  He claimed to be in Ohio, Texas, and Los Angeles.  All came from the same IPS used by AssarOfficial's representative to the FPA.  One of these accounts posted in the forums in a way very similar to AssarOfficial's representative.

The FPA is firmly convinced that all 3 reviews came from AssarOfficial's representative.

Wonderful!

Really Magic unbelievable result i got 15000 usd in 2 month Thanks Assar Elite Pro Forex Scalper V10

Ohio, USA,

Very Impressive EA

I’ve been running it for at least 2 months now, very impressive EA. I would definitely recommend it.

Updating my review after longer testing… I’ve been running this for 2 months now, and it’s an amazing EA.

I can’t praise this EA enough. It reached a new high last month for me…again, I’ll highly recommend Assar Elite Pro Forex Scalper V10

Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 5, 2017,

The EA does not work and there is not support at all.

I started communicating with Misty Horivak on 28 April 2017. I was then directed to another email address ie support@assarofficial.com. I decided to buy the EA and was told to make the bank transfer to Joshua Allison and promptly made the bank transfer to his account on 30 April. I have been complaining that the EA does not make any trades and was told arrogantly that I am "ignorant" and was given a you tube "forex for beginners". After a lot of communication with Misty, I decided to give up as I will not tolerate her abuse. Then I saw on MT4Talk that other people will also complained about the EA not trading and Misty said that the time frame should be changed to 1M. This week I saw another support group on Facebook started by Joshua Allison. I decided to messenger him as I had no previous communication with him. Only that I made payment for the EA to his bank account. Was told the usual. Need to be patient as it depends on volatility. Then when I questioned again, I was told that he does not understand what my problem is and he has given me all the information previously. Then I asked him straight out of Misty was a pseduo person as this is the same disgusting attitude as her and guess what ... I promptly got blocked by him on messenger. So this leads me to conclude that someone is defrauding the innocent public. I see on his Facebook page that other people also complain that the EA does not trade so I am not alone with this problem. I asked a simple question ie when does it trade. I get told it depends on the market volatility. Would appreciate if anyone else out there has had any similar issues ? Forex Peace Army please investigate them further.

Hein,
South Africa, South Africa,
Jun 21, 2017,

ASSAR Scam

This ASSAR EA is not working. It doesnt perform 10% like they show in the videos and when you ask for your money back, they block all communication to you. DONT BUY!!!

Apr 16, 2018,

Brash, Vulgar and Profane Scammer

Even on demo, this EA is a loser. The guy was streaming on YouTube, but live results were simply pathetic. Youtube made him stop for violating policies. The corresponding chat was profane, vulgar, and insulting to people trying to get answers. He offered up a link to FxBlue so one could follow the trades made, but it was quickly removed. Hmm. Wonder why.

Reply by The ASSARV10 Team submitted Jul 6, 2018:
Best Forex Robot 2018 | Live Forex Trading and Free Support at Google Hangouts! https://hangouts.google.com/group/aENpTLUPrcJAElCF2

We have over 80 forex traders using our software as we speak. Join our live google hangouts groups and talk to real traders using our software and they will tell you they are actually making money.
Mpumalanga, South Africa,
Nov 16, 2018,

Honest review on Assar

This is a honest review of experiences I've had with the Assar software and their team. Assar v11 is a free version and according to the owner works exactly like V10 with the only difference being that the paid V10 has a built in News filter and trade manager. I've tested V11 for approximately two months. Even changed to the owner's recommended broker since my (reputable) broker complained that the EA generates to much traffic on their servers. Trade results were random during this period and currently I'm running in a drawdown. This is not really my issue. I also belonged to the owner's telegram channel. Asking any legit question about the product is replied to with aggression, rudeness, foul language and humiliation. Further questions results in the persons messages removed and a ban from the channel. No support to speak of whatsoever. Starting in October the owner started offering members of the telegram channel a free copy of version 10
should they submit a positive 5 star rating on FPA on Assar, which some members did and came back on the channel claiming their free copy. Needless to say, people submitting 5 star ratings on software they do not even own yet is as unethical as one could get. I would take any 5 star rating in the last month with a pinch of salt. I would love to submit prove of this, but as of this morning, I've also been removed from the telegram channel and cannot access his messages anymore. I hope this honest review assists would be purchasers of this product.