CloseOption.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2018

Join live discussion of CloseOption.com on our forum

John,
USA, USA,
Dec 8, 2018,

Scam

After winning alot of trades and $, my acc. was banned & they refused withdrawals
Luc,
Oudenaarde, Belgium,
Dec 5, 2018,

I've joined this broker only recently, and so far I am very happy. This broker has by far the best platform I've ever experienced : very logical,intuïtive, well structured. This makes fast entries possible, and the execution of trades is excellent as well. Moreover they provide unique trading-possibilities one can't find with another Binary broker.

Emily,
Henderson, USA,
Nov 29, 2018,

I think this broker is wonderful!

This broker is absolutely wonderful. I have used them for about 5 months now and I have no complaints. They offer great bonuses and I love the fact that I can pay through paypal. They will sometimes add $5 to your account as gift which is awesome. I have always been able to withdraw smoothly and I haven't had any problems. They also communicate extremely well and deposits go through really quickly. Definitely recommend!!!
step09,
Italy,
Dec 14, 2017,

After talk with support, they told that unknow what happened and they check careful the reported account and ban and change metod to check account.
Maybe a group of hacker join in their platform to win easy contest prize.
I think is not good for a serious company... ... ... If are really serious..

Dec 13, 2017 - 2 Stars Be aware from contest of this broker. Are piloted.
They are in conflict of interest with they policy.
They use autobot account in contest to to prevent other traders from winning more substantial prizes. Just look 1 year of contest, there are every times 8 traders in the first position, all contest.
I have proof that they join in their contest too, support team win a lot of contest, and this is conflict of interest.

Their platform have a delay of 2 3 seconds of execution, this isnt normally for a binary option broker.
Their payment metod are only via card, bank transfer or untrasted e-wallet as paypal and webmoney, payza and perfect money.