NeuroMasterSoftware.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 18, 2019

Join live discussion of NeuroMasterSoftware.com on our forum

Thomas,
MA, USA,
Mar 9, 2019,

Doesn't Honor Refund Policy

This guy is a con. His software doesn't work and he will keep as much of your money as possible. He doesn't honor the refund policy. I wanted a refund after a week and this guy conned me and only gave me a partial refund. BUYER BEWARE!
Perth, Australia,
Jul 8, 2017,

Refund Problems

I purchased New Forex Neuromaster 3.5 a couple of months ago, I have purchased other products from the same website and have had good service previously, however on this occasion before I purchased this product I asked some questions to Konstantin Grek regarding the software as I was not sure about this product so his advise was to purchase the product and try it out as he offered me a full money back guarentee if I did not like the product, so within a few days I could not trade using this software so I emailed for a refund, days passed no response so I opened a support ticket with the original receipt details asking for a refund again, still recieved no answer so I kept emailing, days later I checked on the support ticket and they have closed it without any response so I have re-opened it and it currently is still open now without any response from emails or support after 2 months, please be careful with this website/company as for some reason they have gone back on their word.