SmartAlgoTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 5, 2018

The SmartAlgoTrade MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Smart Algo Trade automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The SmartAlgoTrade.com forex robot is not a martingale, not curve fit.

SmartAlgoTrade.com

Join live discussion of SmartAlgoTrade.com on our forum

Haarlem, Netherlands,
Nov 17, 2017,

See your capital grow month after month ....

I have been trading with SmartAlgoTrade since a bit more then 2 years and I have to say that this is the only true profitable EA robot I know. You can leave this robot trading on the standard settings on autopilot and you will see your capital grow month after month ! I am very happy with SmartAlgoTrade !
Pragh, Czech Republic,
Oct 31, 2017,

SmartAlgoTrade - You are changing people's lifes

I have been using the robot from January 2017 and already doubled my Real account that I started with 5K. Well done guys I really like your robot and I doubt that there are no other robots out there to compare with SmartAlgoTrade. Thank you SmartAlgoTrade - You are changing people's lifes
Durban , South Africa,
Sep 14, 2017,

smart algo trade best EA

I'm impressed with smart algo robotics..... if you use default settings it functions perfectly and it been making profits and also protecting my margin..... I had lost some money before when I tempered with the default settings...... it functions perfectly on VPS and you shouldn't open your own trades on a small equity and let it do it job on it's own..... functions safely on 3 pairs in a $250 equity but I had been running on a $160 equity on 4 pairs after I have made some losses trading myself and it slowly recovering my losses perfectly. BEST EA on a small equity. Use Amazon free year VPS and won't regret
South Africa,
Aug 12, 2017,

TERRIBLE SERVICE AND ARROGANT ATTITUDE OF STAFF MEMBERS

I have installed their robot about two weeks ago and I lost about $2100 while I taking a shower when their robot failed to stop my trades when the market reversed and went bearish; it didn't even take sell positions as the market went down. I have notified them and sent them pictures, but they have been useless.