CircleMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2018
September 2018:  A large number of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Circle Markets

CircleMarkets is a forex broker. Circle Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. CircleMarkets.com offers over 30 forex pairs, metals, indices, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

CircleMarkets.com

Join live discussion of CircleMarkets.com on our forum

bhupi,
Punjab, India,
Oct 11, 2018,

The best withdrawal

I am from India. And I am very happy with this broker as their withdrawal is super fast. They people are very kind . I am happy with them. But this is truth the people never satisfied even if you provide the best service.
David Gakuya Kariuki,
Kenya,
Sep 18, 2018,

Circle Markets goes out of its way to make your trading and fund management comfortable.

What is so edifying about trading with Circle Markets, whether as a trader or fund manager, is that you do not have to look behind your back wondering if your broker is cheating you. Transparency and integrity are not just sweet sounding cliches but real in my everyday interaction with Circle Markets. I know brokers who look for a way, and you have to be weary always, to steal from you and your clients. I heartily recommend Circle Markets to any potential trader or fund manager.
JayTforex,
Berlin, Germany,
Apr 17, 2018,

Good experience with Circle Markets

I am trading with Circle Markets for some time now and everything is fine. The service is very good and really fast. Jeff is doing an incredible job here. The order execution is fast and has low slippage. Deposits and withdrawals are reliable and on point. Although their bank is located in New Zealand an mine in Germany it took only half a business day to proceed my withdrawal request via wire transfer.
henry10,
United States,
Mar 7, 2018,

Withdrawal issues and fraud

This review contains fact
ual errors.

This company seems to be the typical scammer out there looking for the next prey to steal from. they call themselves an ECN broker and they are essentially just two people behind the company stealing and hoarding investors hard earn money. I have been waiting 3 months for a withdrawal since Jan 2018, Jeff will not respond https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-mcclean-522b2a110/ nor will any other representatives of the company do. I have already began a case for fraud against the company owners Jeff and also have their license revoked in New Zealand and Vanuatu

This review contains factual errors.
Circle Markets contacted the FPA with evidence that their NZ and Vanuatu registrations are in good order.

The FPA emailed Henry10 on March 20, 2018 asking if he had any evidence to back up his claims.  As of March 29th, he has not responded.

The 1 Star rating of this review has been changed to No rating.  The FPA recommends against considering Henry10's statements to be reliable.
Reply by Circle Markets submitted Mar 13, 2018:
Anyone reading this review can check if this is fake or true by contacting ​Circle Markets regulators ​to find out if our license and regulation has been revoked or not.

For Circle​ ​Markets VU ​Limited, please check with the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission​.​

​List of licensed Dealers In Securities as of March 2018

For Circle Markets ​Limited check on the​ New Zealand​ Financial Service Providers Register website.

As​ ​the links show Circle Markets license & regulation has not been ​​​revoked - Circle Markets has no issues with withdrawals for any of our clients.

If a Forex Broker is a scam then forexpeacearmy.com will list it under the Scam review pages.

Clients​ ​at Circle Markets can use​ ​our 24/7 support​ ​in any language via our website circlemarkets.com where any issue can be quickly resolved​ should they have one​.​

The Person behind this post aims to make money by leaving a fake review's and then asking the broker for money to remove it.

Circle Markets Grows through word of mouth from real clients and not by paying this person to remove his posts.

If you have any questions regarding this please contact us anytime on our live 24/7 website support.
Saiful,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 28, 2017,

Review updates!

Hi, I am updating my reviews. I just received my funds. So, I wanna say, they are not any scam. Thank you.

Aug 22, 2017 - 1 Star A new scam in the industry. Let me share my experience:

FYI, my account no. is 680872.

Before the deposit I asked them over 100 times if they can send me the money to my Skrill MasterCard. They said yes of course they will do that. I deposited funds, made a profit and then made the withdrawal. I waited a couple of weeks, did not get my money.

I contacted them, they said that they couldn't give me the money to my MasterCard. I requested them to send the money to the other alternatives. They rejected that again.

Finally, I requested to send my funds back to my bank. They said they would do that.

Three months have been gone, did not get my money yet.

The company consists of only two people: Liz Bayd and Jeff. These two liars are sitting there to steal your money.

I am preparing to file a case against this fraud. I will send these two scammers to jail.

Dear traders, keep your funds safe and stay away from the cheaters.
Reply by Circle Markets submitted Oct 19, 2017:
Over 2 months before you made this post your money was in your bank, as you now know it was a fault with your bank not paying you, we kindly asked you to talk to your bank manager about the location the ARN number that is used for tracking a deposit so they could have located your money at the time, your refusal to do this it made it very hard for us to help you get your money from your bank.

After we made many emails and phone call to your bank we were able to contact your bank manager and get your bank to correctly located your funds.

Its correctly that for some reason we could not send funds to your Skrill card, no one has had this issue before, for anyone is wanting to withdrawal funds to a credit card its best to check with the card provider first to find out if it is possible.
Under your instructions that we made repeated attempts to send the funds to that card – this caused delays as we waited to see if your card provider would bounce back the request or not.

We now have Skrill and Neteller E-Wallet funding options, these are best for fast transactions.

Thank you for your comments, it gives us a chance to see what you think, we are always working to make things more user friendly for our clients.