CircleMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 3, 2019
September 2018:  A large number of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Circle Markets

About CircleMarkets.com

CircleMarkets is a forex broker. Circle Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. CircleMarkets.com offers over 30 forex pairs, metals, indices, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

CircleMarkets.com

Join live discussion of CircleMarkets.com on our forum

Stavropol, Russian Federation,
Jul 1, 2019,

SEPA withdrawal

Hello! As promised, I attach monitoring of my trade with this broker - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/544617! So far everything is fine, I have submitted an application for withdrawal by SEPA bank transfer! The deposit at the time of submitting the withdrawal application was 25,340.90 USD, the SEPA transfer is made in EUR, I requested 5,000 USD for withdrawal, which in EUR was 4,396.39, I expect a withdrawal of funds according to my details! https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/544617 To be continued

Mar 30, 2019 - 5 Stars The previous review is changing for the better so far, the broker was really nothing to do with, the whole problem was in the banks. The broker helped as best he could and how could, in the end, everything was decided! As promised, if the broker has nothing to do with it, I transfer the money to them and start cooperating! So already did! The report will be in a couple of months. Maybe I’ll add account monitoring here! All good, as long as the broker keeps its promises to 100%

Mar 20, 2019 - 1 Star Maybe SCAM
My account at CircleMarkets.com, No. 26080522 and this is not black PR or deception! It's true.
I learned about CircleMarkets.com from your site and a few more, where this broker is highly praised!
This broker has 2 licenses, VU (Vanuatu) and NZ (New Zealand), I opened an account there and there, but decided to replenish the account with a VU for verification.
When registering, it was said that this broker supports the PayPal payment system, but after registration it turned out that it does not support.
I had to choose a bank transfer as I didn’t have an account from the offered options!
And so a bank transfer in the amount of $ 2000 I sent on 02/15/2019 and today, on 03/20/2019, the money did not go to my open account and did not return to my bank.
All bank terms have already passed but there is no money anywhere! When communicating with the broker's support service, they claim that the money came to the bank, but the bank sent them back because of the law on restricting the laundering or sponsorship of terrorism!
I asked the support service for a track tracking number but I haven't been able to get it for a week. In general, they pull time and do not want to return money! If there are questions I can answer, there is correspondence and there are documents confirming the translation.
If it turns out that these are really banking problems, then I will put 5 stars and transfer money for cooperation.
Australia,
May 15, 2019,

I've been trading Forex for 20 years. Circle is the best broker I've come across and I think I have tried them all. I've been with them for a couple of years now.

Great support, amazing spreads, rock solid platform and no hassle when I make withdrawals.

Happy Camper here.
Punjab, India,
Oct 11, 2018,

The best withdrawal

I am from India. And I am very happy with this broker as their withdrawal is super fast. They people are very kind . I am happy with them. But this is truth the people never satisfied even if you provide the best service.
Kenya,
Sep 18, 2018,

Circle Markets goes out of its way to make your trading and fund management comfortable.

What is so edifying about trading with Circle Markets, whether as a trader or fund manager, is that you do not have to look behind your back wondering if your broker is cheating you. Transparency and integrity are not just sweet sounding cliches but real in my everyday interaction with Circle Markets. I know brokers who look for a way, and you have to be weary always, to steal from you and your clients. I heartily recommend Circle Markets to any potential trader or fund manager.
Berlin, Germany,
Apr 17, 2018,

Good experience with Circle Markets

I am trading with Circle Markets for some time now and everything is fine. The service is very good and really fast. Jeff is doing an incredible job here. The order execution is fast and has low slippage. Deposits and withdrawals are reliable and on point. Although their bank is located in New Zealand an mine in Germany it took only half a business day to proceed my withdrawal request via wire transfer.
United States,
Mar 7, 2018,

Withdrawal issues and fraud

This review contains fact
ual errors.

This company seems to be the typical scammer out there looking for the next prey to steal from. they call themselves an ECN broker and they are essentially just two people behind the company stealing and hoarding investors hard earn money. I have been waiting 3 months for a withdrawal since Jan 2018, Jeff will not respond https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-mcclean-522b2a110/ nor will any other representatives of the company do. I have already began a case for fraud against the company owners Jeff and also have their license revoked in New Zealand and Vanuatu

This review contains factual errors.
Circle Markets contacted the FPA with evidence that their NZ and Vanuatu registrations are in good order.

The FPA emailed Henry10 on March 20, 2018 asking if he had any evidence to back up his claims.  As of March 29th, he has not responded.

The 1 Star rating of this review has been changed to No rating.  The FPA recommends against considering Henry10's statements to be reliable.
Reply by Circle Markets submitted Mar 13, 2018:
Anyone reading this review can check if this is fake or true by contacting ​Circle Markets regulators ​to find out if our license and regulation has been revoked or not.

For Circle​ ​Markets VU ​Limited, please check with the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission​.​

​List of licensed Dealers In Securities as of March 2018

For Circle Markets ​Limited check on the​ New Zealand​ Financial Service Providers Register website.

As​ ​the links show Circle Markets license & regulation has not been ​​​revoked - Circle Markets has no issues with withdrawals for any of our clients.

If a Forex Broker is a scam then forexpeacearmy.com will list it under the Scam review pages.

Clients​ ​at Circle Markets can use​ ​our 24/7 support​ ​in any language via our website circlemarkets.com where any issue can be quickly resolved​ should they have one​.​

The Person behind this post aims to make money by leaving a fake review's and then asking the broker for money to remove it.

Circle Markets Grows through word of mouth from real clients and not by paying this person to remove his posts.

If you have any questions regarding this please contact us anytime on our live 24/7 website support.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 28, 2017,

Review updates!

Hi, I am updating my reviews. I just received my funds. So, I wanna say, they are not any scam. Thank you.

Aug 22, 2017 - 1 Star A new scam in the industry. Let me share my experience:

FYI, my account no. is 680872.

Before the deposit I asked them over 100 times if they can send me the money to my Skrill MasterCard. They said yes of course they will do that. I deposited funds, made a profit and then made the withdrawal. I waited a couple of weeks, did not get my money.

I contacted them, they said that they couldn't give me the money to my MasterCard. I requested them to send the money to the other alternatives. They rejected that again.

Finally, I requested to send my funds back to my bank. They said they would do that.

Three months have been gone, did not get my money yet.

The company consists of only two people: Liz Bayd and Jeff. These two liars are sitting there to steal your money.

I am preparing to file a case against this fraud. I will send these two scammers to jail.

Dear traders, keep your funds safe and stay away from the cheaters.
Reply by Circle Markets submitted Oct 19, 2017:
Over 2 months before you made this post your money was in your bank, as you now know it was a fault with your bank not paying you, we kindly asked you to talk to your bank manager about the location the ARN number that is used for tracking a deposit so they could have located your money at the time, your refusal to do this it made it very hard for us to help you get your money from your bank.

After we made many emails and phone call to your bank we were able to contact your bank manager and get your bank to correctly located your funds.

Its correctly that for some reason we could not send funds to your Skrill card, no one has had this issue before, for anyone is wanting to withdrawal funds to a credit card its best to check with the card provider first to find out if it is possible.
Under your instructions that we made repeated attempts to send the funds to that card – this caused delays as we waited to see if your card provider would bounce back the request or not.

We now have Skrill and Neteller E-Wallet funding options, these are best for fast transactions.

Thank you for your comments, it gives us a chance to see what you think, we are always working to make things more user friendly for our clients.