VPSMalaysia.com.my Review

Updated: Oct 26, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
VPSMalaysia.com.my

Join live discussion of VPSMalaysia.com.my on our forum

VPSMalaysia.com.my profile provided by vpsmalaysiareview, Apr 30, 2020

Join Over 50,000 Professional Traders on VPS Malaysia!

Precision. Performance. Professionalism.

Forex VPS Hosting Plans Include:
- Run Your Robot 24/7
- Unlimited Users Login
- Multiple Devices Trading
- Designed for Stability
- Security Enhancement
- Malaysia CX2 Datacenter
- Solid-State Drives (SSD)
- RAID 10 Technology
- Premium Networking
- 99.99% Uptime SLA
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Windows Operating System

Our Edge:

*No Contract, Setup & Hidden Fee*
You’ll pay exactly for what you get. No contract, setup, and other hidden fees! We strictly run under the code of transparency and offer no surprise charges.

*Best Price Guarantee*
Looking for the most affordable VPS solution with high product quality? Then, you need not look further because we offer the most competitive pricing.

*Instant Product Activation*
Get the product you need in the quickest time possible. We boast fast delivery of quality service so you’ll have what you need anytime you want.

*30-Days Happiness Guarantee*
Because we want to keep customers happy, we do our best to give you nothing but the best service. You’re also entitled to a hassle-free money-back guarantee.

FAQs:

*Can I upgrade to a higher plan in the future?*
Of course, whenever you deem best, you can upgrade to a higher plan. With just a single reboot, you can have your instant upgrade.

*What form of payment method do you accept?*
VPS Malaysia accepts Paypal, Credit Card, Online Banking and Manual Bank Transfer.

*Can I connect from my smartphone?*
Yes. You can connect using any RDP software from the play store/ app store. Just search for “Remote Desktop”.

*How much technical knowledge do I need?*
You don’t need to be a techie to set up your VPS. We will do all the work for you. You just have to follow the instructions we’ll send you in your welcome email for the details on how to access your VPS.

About VPS Malaysia:

VPSMalaysia.com.my is one of the top VPS hosting and managing service provider in Malaysia region. We specialize in providing cloud VPS hosting, cPanel hosting and other web hosting services in Malaysia.

VPS Malaysia is a team of highly motivated individuals that never ceases in producing and keeping the quality paramount. Because of our diligence in keeping the kind of quality each client wants, we have been successful in keeping their trust and loyalty. This has cemented our reputation in Malaysia and across the globe.

Having been around in the industry for more than 10 years, our team has acquired as much as, if not more than, the necessary experience in web hosting. From the most basic to the most complex problems, we are able to work on just about any of your web hosting needs. We have witnessed the rise of technology over the course of the years, giving us more understanding in the world of web hosting and other related fields. With our young minds, we are able to figure out how things work in this modern world of web hosting at present time. We are the expert.

Company Details:

Billing: billing@vpsmalaysia.com.my

Putrajaya, Malaysia,
May 5, 2020,

Fast responding team

Vps Malaysia is the best VPS service provider in Malaysia. They have a very good and fast responding team and their server very fast. You guys can try their superb service.

Reply by vpsmalaysiareview submitted May 13, 2020:
Hi Mr Firdausz, thanks so much for your review! You help us to grow and We look forward to serve you better:)
Shah Alam, Malaysia,
Aug 24, 2020,

Cheap, Fast and Good

Im using basic vps , but it feel so much better than my previous vps. It is very fast and customer service is very nice.

Kedah, Malaysia,
Oct 23, 2020,

VPS Malaysia Best VPS Service

I'm currently using VPS Malaysia for 3 EA account. It's easy to for setup & VPS is response very fast. No lagging or hanging even compare to VPS hosting from my broker

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jun 26, 2020,

My first VPS and it was easy

This was my first VPS and it was easy and payment can be made with local bank. Recomended for Malaysians.

KEDAH, Malaysia,
May 23, 2020,

VERY FAST SUPPORT AND PLATFORM EXECUTION.

RECOMMENDED VPS FOR EXPERT TRADER AND FOR AUTO TRADING FOR YOUR STABILITY RESULT.IM REALLY HAPPY USING IT.VPSMALAYSIA YOU ARE THE BEST SO FAR!!!

Reply by vpsmalaysiareview submitted May 28, 2020:
Hi Mr Mhakshah, thanks so much for your review! You help us to grow and We look forward to serve you better:)
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,

Best VPS Service

By far the cheapest VPS and smooth service from the company!! Even using the basic package for running multiple mt4, its working great!!

Jun 3, 2020,

Competitive Price & Reliable VPS Service

First time using it, so far so good. The Customer service was really good and prompt. Will monitor a few months more. A definitely recommended VPS service provider.

Najib,
Sep 28, 2020,

What a VIP treatment I received from VPS Malaysia !!!

I have had a tremendous experience using VPS Malaysia. Started with some demo accounts, I proceed to experience the same platform with some real accounts and the impacts are great. Not only did I enjoy the profits from trading, but also the excellent customer service and customer care that I experienced along the way.

seremban, Malaysia,
Aug 25, 2020,

the great vps i have before this

this vps very good performance running.very easy to use. easy to control and more important is chepear.

serdang, Malaysia,

Best VPS and Good Support

By far the best and cheapest hosting i've used to manage my EA. The server was fast. The support is awesome