VPSMalaysia.com.my Review

Updated: Nov 28, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
VPSMalaysia.com.my

Join live discussion of VPSMalaysia.com.my on our forum

VPSMalaysia.com.my profile provided by vpsmalaysiareview, Apr 30, 2020

Join Over 50,000 Professional Traders on VPS Malaysia!

Precision. Performance. Professionalism.

Forex VPS Hosting Plans Include:
- Run Your Robot 24/7
- Unlimited Users Login
- Multiple Devices Trading
- Designed for Stability
- Security Enhancement
- Malaysia CX2 Datacenter
- Solid-State Drives (SSD)
- RAID 10 Technology
- Premium Networking
- 99.99% Uptime SLA
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Windows Operating System

Our Edge:

*No Contract, Setup & Hidden Fee*
You’ll pay exactly for what you get. No contract, setup, and other hidden fees! We strictly run under the code of transparency and offer no surprise charges.

*Best Price Guarantee*
Looking for the most affordable VPS solution with high product quality? Then, you need not look further because we offer the most competitive pricing.

*Instant Product Activation*
Get the product you need in the quickest time possible. We boast fast delivery of quality service so you’ll have what you need anytime you want.

*30-Days Happiness Guarantee*
Because we want to keep customers happy, we do our best to give you nothing but the best service. You’re also entitled to a hassle-free money-back guarantee.

FAQs:

*Can I upgrade to a higher plan in the future?*
Of course, whenever you deem best, you can upgrade to a higher plan. With just a single reboot, you can have your instant upgrade.

*What form of payment method do you accept?*
VPS Malaysia accepts Paypal, Credit Card, Online Banking and Manual Bank Transfer.

*Can I connect from my smartphone?*
Yes. You can connect using any RDP software from the play store/ app store. Just search for “Remote Desktop”.

*How much technical knowledge do I need?*
You don’t need to be a techie to set up your VPS. We will do all the work for you. You just have to follow the instructions we’ll send you in your welcome email for the details on how to access your VPS.

About VPS Malaysia:

VPSMalaysia.com.my is one of the top VPS hosting and managing service provider in Malaysia region. We specialize in providing cloud VPS hosting, cPanel hosting and other web hosting services in Malaysia.

VPS Malaysia is a team of highly motivated individuals that never ceases in producing and keeping the quality paramount. Because of our diligence in keeping the kind of quality each client wants, we have been successful in keeping their trust and loyalty. This has cemented our reputation in Malaysia and across the globe.

Having been around in the industry for more than 10 years, our team has acquired as much as, if not more than, the necessary experience in web hosting. From the most basic to the most complex problems, we are able to work on just about any of your web hosting needs. We have witnessed the rise of technology over the course of the years, giving us more understanding in the world of web hosting and other related fields. With our young minds, we are able to figure out how things work in this modern world of web hosting at present time. We are the expert.

Company Details:

Billing: billing@vpsmalaysia.com.my

TAWAU, Malaysia,
May 19, 2020,

Very fast service

I'm hpy used vps with VPS Malaysia because a service is easy to apply. Just take a few minutes to get a VPS.

Reply by vpsmalaysiareview submitted May 28, 2020:
Hi Mr Husnimj, thanks so much for your review! You help us to grow and We look forward to serve you better:)
Male, Maldives,
Aug 8, 2020,

Fast vps service

I am using vpsmalaysia 18 mt4 instance service. It is very fast and customer service is very nice.

Kuantan, Malaysia,
Aug 9, 2020,

Best vps service

This is the best vps service I experience so far. Registration steps just took few minutes and the packages offered are excellent. I managed to run multilple MT4 accounts simultaneously without problem and the support is excellent too. Well done to vps Malaysia team.

Port Klang, Malaysia,
Jun 28, 2020,

Easy setup & Excellent Customer Support

Easy setup, reliable payment gateway. So far when have issue, Technical Support will be there.

Selangor, Malaysia,
Aug 21, 2020,

Great services & offer various payment method

Smooth and fast customer service response. Also ease their client by offering a various payment method.

Johor, Malaysia,
Jul 27, 2020,

Trusted and excellent service

Very easy to use especially for EA traders..they provide a website that makes it easy for traders to choose a broker server.rarely I find that vps provider offers services like them. Server always maintain and any reboot they will inform to customer.Their customer service is also very helpful and fast!

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Jun 11, 2020,

fast server with very reliable uptime

one of the best and fast server. it offer very reliable uptime. another plus is it easy to setup, keep up the good work vps malaysia,

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia,
May 20, 2020,

CHEAP PRICE , FAST SERVICE RESPONSE

VPS Malaysia is fast service response, and cheap price, good recommended to use it !
fast service within 30 mins to got it !
cheap price good response !

GOOD try !

Reply by vpsmalaysiareview submitted May 28, 2020:
Hi Mr Ken0728, thanks so much for your review! You help us to grow and We look forward to serve you better:)
Jul 21, 2020,

Excellent service

Very smooth and fast respond during operating server via Remote from PC and mobile.
Fast customer service response and rectification on highlighted matter.

Shah Alam, Malaysia,
Aug 10, 2020,

The best vps for forex!

As far, I run multiple meta4 on this vps and all went smooth!

Great experience! Worth for money