TradeTime.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 9, 2019

About TradeTime.com

TradeTime is a forex broker. Trade Time offers the TradeTime,forex trading platform. TradeTime.com offers over 170 forex currency pairs, commodities, shares, indices and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeTime.com

Currencies:(50+)
CFD:(5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TradeTime.com on our forum

London,
Sep 7, 2019,

Tradetime is a SCAM!

Tradetime.com is a massive SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! Stay away! You think you are depositing to trade on their platform and the truth of the matter is that their platform is a manipulated demo trading account. Tradetime.com makes you think you are making money to get you to deposit more. They robbed me blind. Stay away from these thieves. DO NOT TRUST THEM OR ANY FAKE REVIEWS ABOUT THEM THEY ARE A SCAM!
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom,
Jul 18, 2019,

Patience of our broker with inexperienced investors

We accepted the services of Maurice Gallo in February 2019 and found him very persuasive, friendly & informative.
We are only small investors placing only the amount we can afford to lose, Maurice understood our situation & treated us on equal terms with his other investors.
Northampton, United Kingdom,
Jun 4, 2019,

Great experience

I started trading with Tradetime about 7 months ago after not being sure what it was all about but very intrigued.
My personal mentor Ethan Harris was a great guy he talked me through everything and made it all a lot easier than it would have been if I was on my own.
If I knew it was this easy I would have done it along time ago.
Thanks again for everything
Valentina DB,
May 31, 2019,

So Happy!

The first thing i have to say is that trading with any amount of your hard earned money is no matter how large or small is going to be a frightening experience! Thats where the relationship with your allocated personal mentor comes in. Ethan Harris has guided me through every single one of my investements like a Rolls Royce engine! If not for his constant reliability, responding to my emails & phonecalls, my money would still be sitting in my bank account doing nothing! Thankyou Ethan for guiding me through this whole process like a new born baby!
May 31, 2019,

Great Results

Started around a month ago- Ethan Harris is my mentor, focusing on crypto’s right now, been doing really well! Ethan is really knowledgable, always on the ball, helps me make the most out of my money. Have made a small withdrawal, no problem. My friends have also recently started trading with TradeTime. Very happy with current results.
May 24, 2019,

Hello people, I have deposited 500 USD and I'm trying to get my money back from the broker TradeTime.com. Passed more than 2 weeks since I have asked the withdrawal but they refuse to send me my money. I have sent them many emails asking about the withdrawal request but never got an answer from their side. They totally ignore my emails.

They want only make people deposit and than lose their funds, this company is totally scam, all existing clients of tradetime should not deposit anymore any cent on this scam company because they will steal your money.

Lesley,
Surrey, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2019,

money taken from my bank account without permission told I could
only lose $75 of the $1500 dollars taken from my bank account $500 of which I did not authorise my account is now $47 phone calls that do not happen The fast talking hard sell I feel ashamed that I fell for it.
Peter Smith,
Stockport, United Kingdom,
May 23, 2019,

I thoroughly recommend this gentleman

I first came across Tradetime when I was exploring the "Bitcoin Revolution" on the internet. I was cautious to say the least having read about Rogue dealers etc. It soon became clear that Tradetime was a very competent company. and went ahead and joined the company. Having gone through the security checks I was eventually introduced to my fund manager Ethan Harris. I was embarrassed by my lack of computer skills but Nathen has the patience of a saint and slowly talked me through the details of how to trade, what to do and what not to do without being pushy. He has been a tremendous help.
May 17, 2019,

Update to my original Review

After many emails, I was finally contacted by David Leigh on the European Desk who helped me resolve the issue. I had more than $100 that I wanted to withdraw due to a family loss. It was very distressing and they way my case was handled was totally unprofessional, in my view. No-one would help me with this issue because the man I usually dealt with was unavailable. Plus I had an open trade which I did not know I had to close before I could withdraw my money.
Finally, I have had my monies returned to me after much distress and unnecessary drama. I did write to them informing them they needed to improve their communication and professionalism when dealing with clients, especially when you (the client) are emailing and calling them and they are not respond to your queries. Lets hope they will do better in this area in the future.,

May 13, 2019 - 1 Star Can someone from Tradetime Compliance get in contact with me so that my funds can be returned to me. I have requested legally and lawfully the return of my unused funds and I have been ignored. This company is such a let down. I thought they were genuine. Ben Miller was the contact I had there.

Please do not invest in this company they are rip off merchants. I am going to report them and try and get my Bank to help me get my funds back.

Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted May 19, 2019 Dear Client,

We apologize for your experience.

Please provide us with your details (account number and email) to our compliance department at compliance@tradetime.com and we will do our best to assist you.

Your feedback is important to us, as we strive to improve our services and your satisfaction from our trading platform. If you still need assistance with withdrawing your funds, please do not hesitate contacting us, and we will be happy to assist you and provide all the necessary information.

Kind regards,

TradeTime Team
South Africa,
May 17, 2019,

TradeTime.com do not process withdrawals

I received a phone call from one of my previous account managers, about 30 minutes after the invite to them from this platform. This was on Tuesday. He stated that he needs time to investigate why my withdrawal request (submitted on 16 April) was not processed as yet and would provide me feedback by latest today. I have not heard from them again, even after I sent a reminder email to him this morning. I see they also do not participate on the thread discussion, although they received the invite. To me it is clear that they do not process withdrawals which is a big risk to any trader and places them in the scam category.