TradeTime.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 20, 2019

TradeTime is a forex broker. Trade Time offers the TradeTime forex trading platform. TradeTime.com offers over 170 forex currency pairs, commodities, shares, indices and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeTime.com

Join live discussion of TradeTime.com on our forum

Stanley,
Howard, United Kingdom,
Dec 24, 2018,

Exceeding expectations.

I've been really skeptical about trading for a while. Heard alot of mixed reviews. I've spreadbetted before and that didn't work out too well for me. I started with my broker a couple of weeks ago and i've been doing better than anticipated. We have a weekly goal of making 10% - at the moment everything is going to plan. I went in pretty blind but my broker is helping me out more than I expected. Really impressed.
joao kayyo,
Portugal,
Dec 21, 2018,

Great company and teachers

Missunderstanding it got delayed because of christmas and they are sending my money back right now nevermind great company great teachers and mentors !
Recommend
joao kayyo,
portugal, Portugal,
Dec 21, 2018,

Withdrawl problem please help

Can someone from tradetime please contact me im having problems with withdrawl and the support from tradetime doesnt answer can someone from tradetime please help me out

Dec 19, 2018 - 2 Stars First i really liked this company traders in the company helped me alot etc .
But now im trying to withdrawl my money and they dont seem to give it back to me i dont know if im getting scamed or theres some problem with the company BUT ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS SINCE I ASKED FOR A WITHDRAWL nothing...... i really want to like this company but come on can somebody help me am i getting scamed or its just a temporary problem
dejay447,
Cornwall, United Kingdom,
Dec 16, 2018,

The best I have used so far.

Adam Venter is knowledgeable, patient mentor who knows his stuff, Trade Time seem a reliable brokerage with a fairly reliable efficient platform to trade from. Would recommend to anyone, from the person who has no knowledge to the pro's. These guys hold your hand every step of the way, highly recommended. I have lost money, but that mainly due to me not fully understanding the way these markets work. I am biding my time and hoping to eventually become a better trader, but time will tell. I have a health issue at the moment which affects me being able to speak on the phone, so I need more email contact for the time being. However, Adam seems to be patient with my cause.
Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted Dec 24, 2018:
Dear dejay447,

We are so happy that you are pleased with our brokerage and mentors. At Tradetime it is our pleasure to service our clients and provide them with the utmost guidance and support. If we can be of any further help, please contact us. We wish you lots of luck and get well soon.
Sincere regards,
Tradetime Compliance
Dennis,
Cross, United Kingdom,
Dec 12, 2018,

Great new hobby.

So far so good! I've been trading with my broker for a few months now - really happy with the results. I'm fairly new to trading and now i'm confident to continue here.
Alan,
JHB, South Africa,
Dec 5, 2018,

Excellent Brokerage - Adam Venter best mentor

Adam Venter is knowledgable, patient mentor who knows his stuff, Trade Time are a reliable brokerage with an efficient platform to trade from. Would recommend to anyone, from the person who has no knowledge to the pro's. These guys hold your hand every step of the way, highly recommended.

danny,
london, United Kingdom,
Oct 15, 2018,

I'm really enjoying this platform and working with professional traders to increase my account, and cannot recommend them enough!!
Thank you so much Adam Venter and you're team, keep up the good work
Kudrat,
Jul 11, 2018,

Making satisfactory progress

I started as a novice trader when I came across TradeTime via one of their webinars. I was extremely anxious and worried about loosing my little money. I am extremely Priviledge to have an account manager like Michael Mellon Who has been extremely understanding, supportive and passionate about trading and making sure that My money is safe and making profits. I cannot ask for more from Micheal’s prompt response and motivation that he is giving me.
I believe in Michael and trust that I’m going to make lots of money and be able to achieve my goals very soon. I will recommend Tradetime investments to anyone thinking of trading.
Mattylar,
Jul 6, 2018,

A very supportive company, you just need to put in the time

I have been working with Tradetime on and off over the past year. I have always found their brokers supportive and informative on trading decisions. If you want to be successful in trading you do need to put in the work to investigate and understand the trades you are going to make, Trade Time brokers are always available via email to challenge your trades before you make them and lose money.
egidijus,
Jul 4, 2018,

lovely company , excellent service very helpful, getting responds from the guys immdetiatly