TradeTime.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 26, 2018

TradeTime is a forex broker. Trade Time offers the TradeTime forex trading platform. TradeTime.com offers over 170 forex currency pairs, commodities, shares, indices and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeTime.com

Join live discussion of TradeTime.com on our forum

Jul 11, 2018,

Making satisfactory progress

I started as a novice trader when I came across TradeTime via one of their webinars. I was extremely anxious and worried about loosing my little money. I am extremely Priviledge to have an account manager like Michael Mellon Who has been extremely understanding, supportive and passionate about trading and making sure that My money is safe and making profits. I cannot ask for more from Micheal’s prompt response and motivation that he is giving me.
I believe in Michael and trust that I’m going to make lots of money and be able to achieve my goals very soon. I will recommend Tradetime investments to anyone thinking of trading.
Jul 6, 2018,

A very supportive company, you just need to put in the time

I have been working with Tradetime on and off over the past year. I have always found their brokers supportive and informative on trading decisions. If you want to be successful in trading you do need to put in the work to investigate and understand the trades you are going to make, Trade Time brokers are always available via email to challenge your trades before you make them and lose money.
Jul 4, 2018,

lovely company , excellent service very helpful, getting responds from the guys immdetiatly
Jul 3, 2018,

trade time is a good company to work with. they will help as much as they can for as long as they can

i have been looking for a good broker and i found Tradetime.com i have been with them for some 6 months+ and have found them to be good at what they do to help with client needs. i am not like everyone else and need more help with understanding how things work and they have helped along the way. i did loose money which was due to my understanding and timing but this was not Trade times fault, if i had answered the calls then i potentially could have come out with money. i guess as they say some learn the hard way!!
Trinidad and Tobago,
Jun 27, 2018,

Great company. No problems. Withdrawals processed without any problems. I was assisted by two brokers who were very helpful especially Michael.
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Jun 15, 2018,

A great company to deal with

I am extremely happy with TradeTime. The broker I am working with is extremely helpful and is teaching me how to trade by minimising my risk and maximising my profits. The web browser trading platform and the windows platforms are easy to use.

Having made many mistakes trying to trade on my own, it is great to know that I can trust my broker to give me good advice and help me to understand where I go wrong and where I have done well. It is very good to know that I can email / phone for help, knowing that help will be forthcoming. I would recommend TradeTime to any person who has never traded before and wants to learn.
Huddersfield, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2018,

I am with this company from 3 months. I never any issues with them. They are quite quick to response.
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2018,

Great results

Last year I lost $15k trading with another broker, I closed my account with $258 left.

I got a call from tradetime not long after, they offered me a recovery account. Obviously I wasn’t keen to start with the same amount as last time so I deposited 2k. Been with them under a year, some of the spreads can be high but my financial advisor is 10 out of 10. She got me to a position where I know what I’m doing, I have catch up calls here and there and she continues to call me up for DMR - I’ve now added more to my account and I am due to exceed my initial goal within the next few weeks - to make my 15k back.

Never expected such great results, definitely see myself trading with them for the long run.
May 29, 2018,

Highly recommended

I used Tradetime as a platform for my first experience of trading. I was initially hesitant as I had no idea about the whole process, however I went forward, deposited some money and began.

After a while of trading and making some profit, I unfortunately hit circumstances where I needed to withdraw all of my funds as soon as possible. I requested the withdrawal and the funds were in my bank account within a few days. The team at Tradetime were very thoughtful and acted extremely professionally and efficiently.

Highly recommend, I look forward to trading with them again soon.
May 24, 2018,

Really good service and would recomend highly to anyone thinking about investing

Finally a company that is easy to deal with! Ive traded with a few brokers. Happy I was able to find a company that is nice and willing to help.didn’t make millions, it is probably because I only have a small account. Im glad to see that the first thing I was taught was not just how to trade, but also what I could expect in return for the budget I have to invest. No B.S. I also made a couple small withdrawals along the way with no issues.