TradeTime.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 24, 2020
Silver Group LTD

About TradeTime.com

TradeTime is a forex broker. Trade Time offers the TradeTime,forex trading platform. TradeTime.com offers over 170 forex currency pairs, commodities, shares, indices and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeTime.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:400:1
Minimum to Open Live:$250
Established:2010
Address:S.I.P. Building P.O. Box 3010, Rue Pasteur Port Vila, Vanuatu, 9009, Vanuatu
Contact:support@tradetime.com, +44-2031501127
Regulators: VFSC #17903
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader
Currencies:(50+)
CFD:(5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TradeTime.com on our forum

TradeTime.com profile provided by Tradetime Compliance, Nov 17, 2019

TradeTime is a regulated Forex broker and investment house that specialists in global financial markets. TradeTime provides customized trading tools and personalized customer service, allowing customers’ access to over 150 assets including currencies, stocks, Indices and commodities using a customization trading platform.

Jonathan Ogunsanya,
london, United Kingdom,
Feb 3, 2020,

Fraud, Scams company

Be careful, this company will scam and fraud you.
I signed up in April 2019, my account manager name was Ben Muller. Ben was a good manager he keeps to his promises. I started with $500, later he asked me for more money, and I deposited another $2500. We had an agreement that I can withdraw $150 every month, the first month was fine no complained. In June I got a phone call that Ben has left the company my new account manager name is Leo Young, I later received phone call from Leo introducing himself as my new account manager and want me to deposit more money I told him the agreement between me and Ben Muller about the withdrawal he said if I deposit the money I will get more than that I told him am traveling I will deposit when am back in July. In July he called me for the deposit I told him I put in withdrawal for June $150, but it has not been approved he promised to investigate it. In July I deposited another $1255, after confirming the deposit I told me what to do on my account after that he said I should not do anything on the account only to be checking the balance. I called and email him to inform him that I need to withdraw some he didn’t reply On July 30 I put in a withdrawal of $6000 because the money in my account was $12000 plus, he called me immediately, he said I cannot withdraw now because he what me to withdraw around $10,000-$15,000 at once because the market is doing good, as usual, he asked me to trade after he repeated the same comments “don’t touch the account only check your balance”. He said I should inform him before I put in an withdrawal a week after my balance has gone up to $21,000 I called he didn’t call back I email Leo to informed him that I need to withdraw some amount he didn’t reply my email 3 days later when I checked my account all the $21000 has gone my account balance was shoeing Minus $475.64 I called and email him several times no response I complained through the contact us two days later he called me that I made a complained against him I asked what happened to all the money in my account he said the market collapsed, I asked him if the market collapsed can it take more than what you have in your account? How come about the minus $475.64 he said I shouldn’t worry with that I asked him what about my money he said he will rediscover my account for me. I remind him about the promised I was told when I started that if anything happens to your account you will get your money back. He told him to give him time to rediscover my account since then I have called and sent emails without any response, I wrote a complaint letter to the compliance department no one gets back to me.
My advice to anyone that has an interest in trading is to be careful of this company they are a scammer.

More Wiser,
Essex, United Kingdom,
Oct 4, 2019,

Unprofessional - Scammers

i was talked into this by a very fast speaking convincing sales person and even though I said I was sceptical she convinced me to try with the minimum of $500 after much toing and froing I was validated and ready to trade, Maurice was my given account manager, he phoned me and while I was logged into my account he told me very quickly what he was doing on my account, he then said lets leave it like that for a couple of days I will email you my details and phone you on Thursday, this never happened, I tried to get into my account and couldn't, I threatened to close the account and suddenly I lost $136 and was able to change my password and get into my account! Phones just ring, emails don't get answered and when I threatened to go to the police I sudden got a phone call and email confirming my money has been paid back into my account (less the loss) Don't take a chance on this company they are after all registered in Bulgaria and Granada! They are NOT fully licensed or approved traders.

Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted Oct 24, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for taking time to write this Review and we apologize for your experience

We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. So, we hope you will give us the opportunity to discuss this further with you.

Can you please provide us with your Contact Details and / or Account Number / Email you have registered with Tradetime so we would be able to check this further and contact you accordingly?

You may also send an email to our Support Team at customerservice@tradetime.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

TradeTime Team

London,
Sep 7, 2019,

Tradetime is a SCAM!

Tradetime.com is a massive SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! Stay away! You think you are depositing to trade on their platform and the truth of the matter is that their platform is a manipulated demo trading account. Tradetime.com makes you think you are making money to get you to deposit more. They robbed me blind. Stay away from these thieves. DO NOT TRUST THEM OR ANY FAKE REVIEWS ABOUT THEM THEY ARE A SCAM!

Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted Sep 22, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for taking the time to write this Review and we apologize for your experience.

Your feedback is important to us, as we strive to improve our services and your satisfaction from our Trading Platform.

Can you please provide us with your Contact Details and/ or Account Number/ Email you have used to register in Tradetime so we would be able to check this further and contact you accordingly for assistance?

You may also send an email to our Support Team at compliance@tradetime.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Isle of Wight, United Kingdom,
Jul 18, 2019,

Patience of our broker with inexperienced investors

We accepted the services of Maurice Gallo in February 2019 and found him very persuasive, friendly & informative.
We are only small investors placing only the amount we can afford to lose, Maurice understood our situation & treated us on equal terms with his other investors.

Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted Nov 17, 2019:
thanks for the feedback!
Northampton, United Kingdom,
Jun 4, 2019,

Great experience

I started trading with Tradetime about 7 months ago after not being sure what it was all about but very intrigued.
My personal mentor Ethan Harris was a great guy he talked me through everything and made it all a lot easier than it would have been if I was on my own.
If I knew it was this easy I would have done it along time ago.
Thanks again for everything

Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted Nov 17, 2019:
thank you for your feedback!
Valentina DB,
May 31, 2019,

So Happy!

The first thing i have to say is that trading with any amount of your hard earned money is no matter how large or small is going to be a frightening experience! Thats where the relationship with your allocated personal mentor comes in. Ethan Harris has guided me through every single one of my investements like a Rolls Royce engine! If not for his constant reliability, responding to my emails & phonecalls, my money would still be sitting in my bank account doing nothing! Thankyou Ethan for guiding me through this whole process like a new born baby!

May 31, 2019,

Great Results

Started around a month ago- Ethan Harris is my mentor, focusing on crypto’s right now, been doing really well! Ethan is really knowledgable, always on the ball, helps me make the most out of my money. Have made a small withdrawal, no problem. My friends have also recently started trading with TradeTime. Very happy with current results.

May 24, 2019,

Hello people, I have deposited 500 USD and I'm trying to get my money back from the broker TradeTime.com. Passed more than 2 weeks since I have asked the withdrawal but they refuse to send me my money. I have sent them many emails asking about the withdrawal request but never got an answer from their side. They totally ignore my emails.

They want only make people deposit and than lose their funds, this company is totally scam, all existing clients of tradetime should not deposit anymore any cent on this scam company because they will steal your money.

Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted Sep 24, 2019:

Lesley,
Surrey, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2019,

money taken from my bank account without permission told I could
only lose $75 of the $1500 dollars taken from my bank account $500 of which I did not authorise my account is now $47 phone calls that do not happen The fast talking hard sell I feel ashamed that I fell for it.

Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted Sep 24, 2019:

Peter Smith,
Stockport, United Kingdom,
May 23, 2019,

I thoroughly recommend this gentleman

I first came across Tradetime when I was exploring the "Bitcoin Revolution" on the internet. I was cautious to say the least having read about Rogue dealers etc. It soon became clear that Tradetime was a very competent company. and went ahead and joined the company. Having gone through the security checks I was eventually introduced to my fund manager Ethan Harris. I was embarrassed by my lack of computer skills but Nathen has the patience of a saint and slowly talked me through the details of how to trade, what to do and what not to do without being pushy. He has been a tremendous help.