TradeTime.com Review

3.313 • 47 REVIEWS
Silver Group LTD
Updated: Aug 21, 2023
Visit site
TradeTime is a forex broker. Trade Time offers the TradeTime,forex trading platform. TradeTime.com offers over 170 forex currency pairs, commodities, shares, indices and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Established: 2010
Address: S.I.P. Building P.O. Box 3010, Rue Pasteur Port Vila, Vanuatu, 9009, Vanuatu
Contact: support@tradetime.com, +44-2031501127

Trading Conditions

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
* Please check broker website for more information
3.313 • 47 REVIEWS

Recent User Reviews of TradeTime.com

Tony Finch
Manchester, United Kingdom,
May 29, 2020,

"High Pressure Selling & Ethics"

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
On my first day of trading after having transferred money to my account, I was assigned a trader who on the first day recommend to me to invest in the German markets, even though I told him I had no experience of them and had been trading in the past in the American markets - Nasdaq, Dow Jones etc.He told me that it had bottomed out and now was a good time to get in - I took his advise and invested only it hadn't bottomed out it dropped over £10,0000.00. I had money over to cover the potion so it didn't boot me out but it never recovered. I tried for weeks trying to get this one position back I was dropped into on the first day. Eventually the position was unrecoverable and I lost £15,0000.

If you lose your money they just want you to put more money in so they get more commission.Because I lost my money off the recommendation on the first day they offered me to match any other deposit with the same in form of Bonus . I put another £15,000.00 in and they added £15,000.00 in Bonus. On the understanding I followed their recommendations more.

"JUST AVOID this company and any Bonus" - the bonus is never yours it only lets you use it as capital to invest more. Which they make more commission on "Double" , if a trade makes a loss say £1,000.00 that comes off your money and not the bonus that stays same. All loses come off your funds only, when in my case these reached zero for a second time - anything in the bonus is automatically taken of you.

The pressure of continues phone calls at all hours of the day, on different numbers as I was blocking them ever time they rang wanting more and more money.

These companies have a failure rate of 75% - let me say that again "That's 3 out of 4 investors lose their money" . What makes you think you are the 1 out of the 4 that wouldn't lose money.

Although this company looks like it is based in the London, UK it is not governed by the FCA (UK) regulators for companies trading in Forex. They would have the "Teeth" to force them to treat clients fair and in accordandce to set trading standards. They are banned from trading in the USA "Red Flag"

They are "Un-Licensed" and registered in VANUATU that is a little island in the pacific west of Fiji

I have reported them via my bank and the FCA as lost total of £31,000.00 , still under investigation to make it illegal for UK banks to transfer money to this company "Black List Them" like in the USA.
trcampbell
UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 18, 2020,

Tradetime are SCAMMERS

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Not to be trusted you will lose your funds because they are banking on giving you losing trades
Jonathan Ogunsanya
london, United Kingdom,
Feb 3, 2020,

Fraud, Scams company

Be careful, this company will scam and fraud you.
I signed up in April 2019, my account manager name was Ben Muller. Ben was a good manager he keeps to his promises. I started with $500, later he asked me for more money, and I deposited another $2500. We had an agreement that I can withdraw $150 every month, the first month was fine no complained. In June I got a phone call that Ben has left the company my new account manager name is Leo Young, I later received phone call from Leo introducing himself as my new account manager and want me to deposit more money I told him the agreement between me and Ben Muller about the withdrawal he said if I deposit the money I will get more than that I told him am traveling I will deposit when am back in July. In July he called me for the deposit I told him I put in withdrawal for June $150, but it has not been approved he promised to investigate it. In July I deposited another $1255, after confirming the deposit I told me what to do on my account after that he said I should not do anything on the account only to be checking the balance. I called and email him to inform him that I need to withdraw some he didn’t reply On July 30 I put in a withdrawal of $6000 because the money in my account was $12000 plus, he called me immediately, he said I cannot withdraw now because he what me to withdraw around $10,000-$15,000 at once because the market is doing good, as usual, he asked me to trade after he repeated the same comments “don’t touch the account only check your balance”. He said I should inform him before I put in an withdrawal a week after my balance has gone up to $21,000 I called he didn’t call back I email Leo to informed him that I need to withdraw some amount he didn’t reply my email 3 days later when I checked my account all the $21000 has gone my account balance was shoeing Minus $475.64 I called and email him several times no response I complained through the contact us two days later he called me that I made a complained against him I asked what happened to all the money in my account he said the market collapsed, I asked him if the market collapsed can it take more than what you have in your account? How come about the minus $475.64 he said I shouldn’t worry with that I asked him what about my money he said he will rediscover my account for me. I remind him about the promised I was told when I started that if anything happens to your account you will get your money back. He told him to give him time to rediscover my account since then I have called and sent emails without any response, I wrote a complaint letter to the compliance department no one gets back to me.
My advice to anyone that has an interest in trading is to be careful of this company they are a scammer.
More Wiser
Essex, United Kingdom,
Oct 4, 2019,

Unprofessional - Scammers

Service use: Live Length of use: Have not used
i was talked into this by a very fast speaking convincing sales person and even though I said I was sceptical she convinced me to try with the minimum of $500 after much toing and froing I was validated and ready to trade, Maurice was my given account manager, he phoned me and while I was logged into my account he told me very quickly what he was doing on my account, he then said lets leave it like that for a couple of days I will email you my details and phone you on Thursday, this never happened, I tried to get into my account and couldn't, I threatened to close the account and suddenly I lost $136 and was able to change my password and get into my account! Phones just ring, emails don't get answered and when I threatened to go to the police I sudden got a phone call and email confirming my money has been paid back into my account (less the loss) Don't take a chance on this company they are after all registered in Bulgaria and Granada! They are NOT fully licensed or approved traders.
Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted Oct 24, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for taking time to write this Review and we apologize for your experience

We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. So, we hope you will give us the opportunity to discuss this further with you.

Can you please provide us with your Contact Details and / or Account Number / Email you have registered with Tradetime so we would be able to check this further and contact you accordingly?

You may also send an email to our Support Team at customerservice@tradetime.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

London
Sep 7, 2019,

Tradetime is a SCAM!

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Tradetime.com is a massive SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! Stay away! You think you are depositing to trade on their platform and the truth of the matter is that their platform is a manipulated demo trading account. Tradetime.com makes you think you are making money to get you to deposit more. They robbed me blind. Stay away from these thieves. DO NOT TRUST THEM OR ANY FAKE REVIEWS ABOUT THEM THEY ARE A SCAM!
Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted Sep 22, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for taking the time to write this Review and we apologize for your experience.

Your feedback is important to us, as we strive to improve our services and your satisfaction from our Trading Platform.

Can you please provide us with your Contact Details and/ or Account Number/ Email you have used to register in Tradetime so we would be able to check this further and contact you accordingly for assistance?

You may also send an email to our Support Team at compliance@tradetime.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

827818866
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom,
Jul 18, 2019,

Patience of our broker with inexperienced investors

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
We accepted the services of Maurice Gallo in February 2019 and found him very persuasive, friendly & informative.
We are only small investors placing only the amount we can afford to lose, Maurice understood our situation & treated us on equal terms with his other investors.
Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted Nov 17, 2019:
thanks for the feedback!
D cheskin
Northampton, United Kingdom,
Jun 4, 2019,

Great experience

I started trading with Tradetime about 7 months ago after not being sure what it was all about but very intrigued.
My personal mentor Ethan Harris was a great guy he talked me through everything and made it all a lot easier than it would have been if I was on my own.
If I knew it was this easy I would have done it along time ago.
Thanks again for everything
Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted Nov 17, 2019:
thank you for your feedback!
V
Valentina DB
May 31, 2019,

So Happy!

The first thing i have to say is that trading with any amount of your hard earned money is no matter how large or small is going to be a frightening experience! Thats where the relationship with your allocated personal mentor comes in. Ethan Harris has guided me through every single one of my investements like a Rolls Royce engine! If not for his constant reliability, responding to my emails & phonecalls, my money would still be sitting in my bank account doing nothing! Thankyou Ethan for guiding me through this whole process like a new born baby!
Traciestewart
May 31, 2019,

Great Results

Started around a month ago- Ethan Harris is my mentor, focusing on crypto’s right now, been doing really well! Ethan is really knowledgable, always on the ball, helps me make the most out of my money. Have made a small withdrawal, no problem. My friends have also recently started trading with TradeTime. Very happy with current results.
F
famfoster
May 24, 2019,

Hello people, I have deposited 500 USD and I'm trying to get my money back from the broker TradeTime.com. Passed more than 2 weeks since I have asked the withdrawal but they refuse to send me my money. I have sent them many emails asking about the withdrawal request but never got an answer from their side. They totally ignore my emails.

They want only make people deposit and than lose their funds, this company is totally scam, all existing clients of tradetime should not deposit anymore any cent on this scam company because they will steal your money.
F

Lesley
Surrey, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2019,

money taken from my bank account without permission told I could
only lose $75 of the $1500 dollars taken from my bank account $500 of which I did not authorise my account is now $47 phone calls that do not happen The fast talking hard sell I feel ashamed that I fell for it.

P
Peter Smith
Stockport, United Kingdom,
May 23, 2019,

I thoroughly recommend this gentleman

I first came across Tradetime when I was exploring the "Bitcoin Revolution" on the internet. I was cautious to say the least having read about Rogue dealers etc. It soon became clear that Tradetime was a very competent company. and went ahead and joined the company. Having gone through the security checks I was eventually introduced to my fund manager Ethan Harris. I was embarrassed by my lack of computer skills but Nathen has the patience of a saint and slowly talked me through the details of how to trade, what to do and what not to do without being pushy. He has been a tremendous help.
Mspraise55
May 17, 2019,

Update to my original Review

After many emails, I was finally contacted by David Leigh on the European Desk who helped me resolve the issue. I had more than $100 that I wanted to withdraw due to a family loss. It was very distressing and they way my case was handled was totally unprofessional, in my view. No-one would help me with this issue because the man I usually dealt with was unavailable. Plus I had an open trade which I did not know I had to close before I could withdraw my money.
Finally, I have had my monies returned to me after much distress and unnecessary drama. I did write to them informing them they needed to improve their communication and professionalism when dealing with clients, especially when you (the client) are emailing and calling them and they are not respond to your queries. Lets hope they will do better in this area in the future.,

May 13, 2019 - 1 Star Can someone from Tradetime Compliance get in contact with me so that my funds can be returned to me. I have requested legally and lawfully the return of my unused funds and I have been ignored. This company is such a let down. I thought they were genuine. Ben Miller was the contact I had there.

Please do not invest in this company they are rip off merchants. I am going to report them and try and get my Bank to help me get my funds back.

Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted May 19, 2019 Dear Client,

We apologize for your experience.

Your feedback is important to us, as we strive to improve our services and your satisfaction from our trading platform. If you still need assistance with withdrawing your funds, please do not hesitate contacting us, and we will be happy to assist you and provide all the necessary information.

Carel
South Africa,
May 17, 2019,

TradeTime.com do not process withdrawals

I received a phone call from one of my previous account managers, about 30 minutes after the invite to them from this platform. This was on Tuesday. He stated that he needs time to investigate why my withdrawal request (submitted on 16 April) was not processed as yet and would provide me feedback by latest today. I have not heard from them again, even after I sent a reminder email to him this morning. I see they also do not participate on the thread discussion, although they received the invite. To me it is clear that they do not process withdrawals which is a big risk to any trader and places them in the scam category.

Julie York
Manchester, United Kingdom,
May 16, 2019,

Working with Ethan is a pleasure

I have been working with Ethan for a few months now. Ethan has helped me recover all of the losses from previous trades that I made in the past (before working with him) and now my account is in profit. Its not that I have made a great deal of profit (my account is not that large) its more about the process. Ethan takes time to discuss the market and help me come to a decision about market direction, trade size and most importantly the patience to allow the trade to run its course to target. I enjoy working with him and look forward to his calls. I have made a withdrawal which was executed within a couple of days and back in my account.
N
Niki
Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
May 14, 2019,

Traded with Tradetime.com over last few weeks and the service I got was great, I deposited a good sum of money but unfortunately due to my own personal circumstances (needing my trading money to move house) I had to withdraw all my money. Tradetime staff understood completely and the funds I had deposited were returned in full immediately. Niki
Keith Boyeldieu
Bristol, United Kingdom,
May 14, 2019,

I have found Trade time agenda true to its word, they make you feel important and easy for you to invest. The case handler with me Sean explains everyting he ahs done and what is best for . Highly recommended
Awn Saleh
May 13, 2019,

good experience with trade time .

Hi All,

My name is Awn Saleh and I am trading with Trade Time, I'm happy from the
services I got by now.
Unfortunately due to personal reasons I need to stop trading for the
moment but defiantly will come back.

Maurice Gallo helped me and provided me the confident I needed and the
required information to trade properly.
Highly recommend!!

Best regards,
Carel
South Africa,
May 9, 2019,

TradeTime.com not responding after withdrawal request

I have been dealing with TradeTime since October 2018, and now for the last 2 weeks they are either just ignoring me or they ceased to exist. They do not respond to any of my email requests, which out of desperation I sent to all the account managers I dealt with in the past as well as the emails given on their website, such as support, compliance, finance. This started happening just after I requested a withdrawal from my account.
Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted May 19, 2019:
Dear Carel,

We apologize for your experience.
Please provide us with your details (account number and email) to our compliance department at compliance@tradetime.com and we will do our best to assist you. We strive to improve our services on a daily basis and listen to our clients comments, and we appreciate your feedback. In order to assist you please contact us via the provided email with all your personal details and we will act accordingly.

Rosemary Mackie
May 7, 2019,

I am a complete novice at trading and came to Tradetime with some trepidation. However, my fund manager, Ethan Harris soon made me feel more comfortable with the whole process. He has supported me every step of the way, patiently explaining why we are taking certain actions and giving me reassurance. I am very pleased with the results of my investments so far. Ethan has made the whole process interesting and he injects our weekly conversations with humour and a personal touch.
Jonathan
Londom, United Kingdom,
May 7, 2019,

Highly recommended

Very Professional

I am extremely happy with Trade-Time. My Account manager Ben is extremely helpful and his teaching me how to trade by minimising my risk. Thank you Ben keep up the good job.
Jerome8
Neuchatel, Switzerland,
May 6, 2019,

Great experience so far and tremendous support

I've been trading with Tradetime for about 4 months. Before I had some experience with options trading but knew nothing about Forex and CFDs.

My experience so far has been great, I'm working with Maurice, a profesional broker who really understands the market. He has a lot of experience and knows what he is doing. I really like the fact that we can analyze my trades together when I get his phone calls. He's very good at teaching how the market works and his fundamental analysis is always brilliant. I get signals from him on a regular basis and that has helped me a lot to grow my account. If I need anything, I send him an email and get a response very quickly.

I also lost money but that was only because of me, I took some really bad decisions, so I can't blame Tradetime. In fact, it was just the opposite : Maurice took the time to explain me what I was doing wrong in order to learn from my mistakes and avoid them in the future.

I requested some money from my account and that has been no issue. A few days later I had the requested amount in my credit card account.

In conclusion, I would highly recommend Tradetime, but only if you're willing to learn, to put efforts in this amazing journey and if you have the ability to recognize your mistakes.
Carole
Norfolk, United Kingdom,
May 6, 2019,

Lovely Company to work with. I get on really well with my Mentor.

Expert advice, very clear and understandable, if not I just ask to explain. Learnt a lot about trading and losing, but losing is my fault as I need to know the reason WHY!! I can or can't do certain things, I can't just accept. Still doing homework for myself it will always be a learning curve. But I think its fun too, that's part of the making money. I have learnt awful lot in the short term of trading with Tradetime. Would highly recommend this company for trading on.
B
Bill
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom,
May 3, 2019,

Lifechanging.

I have spent my whole working life, self emolyed, in the building industry and am now retired on a very modest pension. My wife and I were looking at ways to try and bring in some extra income. I have always hated dealing with money, but we ended up contacting Tradetime!! We were put in touch with Ethan, who has been amazing and must have the patience of a saint. My wife and I had absoluteley no knowledge of what trading was all about and virtually no computer skills. Ethan spoke to us at lentgh as to what we would like to achieve and to what would be involved. We are already recieving our extra monthly income and building up our account, which is incredible. We never dreamt in a million years we'd be doing anything like this. Still finding it scarey and exciting all at the same time and a whole new lifes experience. THANKYOU Ethan
Jon
May 2, 2019,

Very supportive, great to work with.

I’ve worked with three brokers in the last three years, and I fully appreciate the effort put in by Trade Time. It is certainly a big challenge to learn the skills and psychology of trading, and would be impossible without the appropriate support. Which is where Trade Time have exceeded my expectations. Always helpful, knowledgeable and supportive, easy to get hold of and generous with their time. They provided me with an investment manager, his teaching is insightful and interesting, with apparent endless patience he has worked with me to generate profit, all the while being decent, kind and genuinely great company, as have his colleagues. In a notoriously difficult environment you would do well to have these guys on your side. Highly recommended.
Robin Atkins
Cheshire, United Kingdom,
May 2, 2019,

all round excellence !

I was a victim of a previous scam when I started trading last year so I
was uncertain whether to give it another go. i researched several traders and althoughevery one had a number of bad reports I opted for Trade time simply because I felt the most comfortable with them.
The percentage of excellent comments were far greater than the few bad ones.
I was transferred to Ethan Harris, Director of investments and he explained some of the full details of a few bad reports which I accepted.
i have been trading with them for just over a month now and my opinion is simple yet far reaching - friendly, extremely helpful and very efficient.
To me Tradetime is the real deal - easy withdrawal system (just a few working days)
excellent advice on the best trades (they really know their business). nothing is too much trouble and they fully appreciated that I was only going to take things very
carefully because of my previous bad experience.
I have no hesitation in recommending them especially for those just starting to trade.
Kees
Texel, Netherlands,
Apr 23, 2019,

TradeTime never gives your money back.

Tradetime is a scam. I had an account with them, but when I wanted to withdraw part of the money I had deposited in that account allmost a year ago, it seems to be impossible. I have had assistance from their companies, but they come with all kind of stupid excuses that wire transfer costs to 100 euro, and it needs to be transferred to a credit card. Withdrawl to credit card does not work either.
Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted May 19, 2019:
Dear Sir

We apologize for your experience.
Please contact our support team via email compliance@tradetime.com and we will assist you with opening a withdrawal request.
The withdrawal will be sent to your used payment method (credit card), unless you prefer receiving those funds via wire transfer. You may choose the preferred payment method when you open the withdrawal request.
If you have any questions or you need additional assistance, please contact us via our support email.

Stanley
Howard, United Kingdom,
Dec 24, 2018,

Exceeding expectations.

I've been really skeptical about trading for a while. Heard alot of mixed reviews. I've spreadbetted before and that didn't work out too well for me. I started with my broker a couple of weeks ago and i've been doing better than anticipated. We have a weekly goal of making 10% - at the moment everything is going to plan. I went in pretty blind but my broker is helping me out more than I expected. Really impressed.
joao kayyo
Portugal,
Dec 21, 2018,

Great company and teachers

Missunderstanding it got delayed because of christmas and they are sending my money back right now nevermind great company great teachers and mentors !
Recommend

Dec 21, 2018 - 1 Star Can someone from tradetime please contact me im having problems with withdrawl and the support from tradetime doesnt answer can someone from tradetime please help me out

Dec 19, 2018 - 2 Stars First i really liked this company traders in the company helped me alot etc .
But now im trying to withdrawl my money and they dont seem to give it back to me i dont know if im getting scamed or theres some problem with the company BUT ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS SINCE I ASKED FOR A WITHDRAWL nothing...... i really want to like this company but come on can somebody help me am i getting scamed or its just a temporary problem
dejay447
Cornwall, United Kingdom,
Dec 16, 2018,

The best I have used so far.

Adam Venter is knowledgeable, patient mentor who knows his stuff, Trade Time seem a reliable brokerage with a fairly reliable efficient platform to trade from. Would recommend to anyone, from the person who has no knowledge to the pro's. These guys hold your hand every step of the way, highly recommended. I have lost money, but that mainly due to me not fully understanding the way these markets work. I am biding my time and hoping to eventually become a better trader, but time will tell. I have a health issue at the moment which affects me being able to speak on the phone, so I need more email contact for the time being. However, Adam seems to be patient with my cause.
Reply by Tradetime Compliance submitted Dec 24, 2018:
Dear dejay447,

We are so happy that you are pleased with our brokerage and mentors. At Tradetime it is our pleasure to service our clients and provide them with the utmost guidance and support. If we can be of any further help, please contact us. We wish you lots of luck and get well soon.
Sincere regards,
Tradetime Compliance
Dennis
Cross, United Kingdom,
Dec 12, 2018,

Great new hobby.

So far so good! I've been trading with my broker for a few months now - really happy with the results. I'm fairly new to trading and now i'm confident to continue here.
Alan
JHB, South Africa,
Dec 5, 2018,

Excellent Brokerage - Adam Venter best mentor

Adam Venter is knowledgable, patient mentor who knows his stuff, Trade Time are a reliable brokerage with an efficient platform to trade from. Would recommend to anyone, from the person who has no knowledge to the pro's. These guys hold your hand every step of the way, highly recommended.

danny
london, United Kingdom,
Oct 15, 2018,

I'm really enjoying this platform and working with professional traders to increase my account, and cannot recommend them enough!!
Thank you so much Adam Venter and you're team, keep up the good work
Kudrat
Jul 11, 2018,

Making satisfactory progress

I started as a novice trader when I came across TradeTime via one of their webinars. I was extremely anxious and worried about loosing my little money. I am extremely Priviledge to have an account manager like Michael Mellon Who has been extremely understanding, supportive and passionate about trading and making sure that My money is safe and making profits. I cannot ask for more from Micheal’s prompt response and motivation that he is giving me.
I believe in Michael and trust that I’m going to make lots of money and be able to achieve my goals very soon. I will recommend Tradetime investments to anyone thinking of trading.
Mattylar
Jul 6, 2018,

A very supportive company, you just need to put in the time

I have been working with Tradetime on and off over the past year. I have always found their brokers supportive and informative on trading decisions. If you want to be successful in trading you do need to put in the work to investigate and understand the trades you are going to make, Trade Time brokers are always available via email to challenge your trades before you make them and lose money.
egidijus
Jul 4, 2018,

lovely company , excellent service very helpful, getting responds from the guys immdetiatly
enzo
Jul 3, 2018,

trade time is a good company to work with. they will help as much as they can for as long as they can

i have been looking for a good broker and i found Tradetime.com i have been with them for some 6 months+ and have found them to be good at what they do to help with client needs. i am not like everyone else and need more help with understanding how things work and they have helped along the way. i did loose money which was due to my understanding and timing but this was not Trade times fault, if i had answered the calls then i potentially could have come out with money. i guess as they say some learn the hard way!!
N
Nicole
Trinidad and Tobago,
Jun 27, 2018,

Great company. No problems. Withdrawals processed without any problems. I was assisted by two brokers who were very helpful especially Michael.
C Haworth
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Jun 15, 2018,

A great company to deal with

I am extremely happy with TradeTime. The broker I am working with is extremely helpful and is teaching me how to trade by minimising my risk and maximising my profits. The web browser trading platform and the windows platforms are easy to use.

Having made many mistakes trying to trade on my own, it is great to know that I can trust my broker to give me good advice and help me to understand where I go wrong and where I have done well. It is very good to know that I can email / phone for help, knowing that help will be forthcoming. I would recommend TradeTime to any person who has never traded before and wants to learn.
RAJESH
Huddersfield, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2018,

I am with this company from 3 months. I never any issues with them. They are quite quick to response.
O
Olliemoss919
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2018,

Great results

Last year I lost $15k trading with another broker, I closed my account with $258 left.

I got a call from tradetime not long after, they offered me a recovery account. Obviously I wasn’t keen to start with the same amount as last time so I deposited 2k. Been with them under a year, some of the spreads can be high but my financial advisor is 10 out of 10. She got me to a position where I know what I’m doing, I have catch up calls here and there and she continues to call me up for DMR - I’ve now added more to my account and I am due to exceed my initial goal within the next few weeks - to make my 15k back.

Never expected such great results, definitely see myself trading with them for the long run.
Sam
May 29, 2018,

Highly recommended

I used Tradetime as a platform for my first experience of trading. I was initially hesitant as I had no idea about the whole process, however I went forward, deposited some money and began.

After a while of trading and making some profit, I unfortunately hit circumstances where I needed to withdraw all of my funds as soon as possible. I requested the withdrawal and the funds were in my bank account within a few days. The team at Tradetime were very thoughtful and acted extremely professionally and efficiently.

Highly recommend, I look forward to trading with them again soon.
Zack
May 24, 2018,

Really good service and would recomend highly to anyone thinking about investing

Finally a company that is easy to deal with! Ive traded with a few brokers. Happy I was able to find a company that is nice and willing to help.didn’t make millions, it is probably because I only have a small account. Im glad to see that the first thing I was taught was not just how to trade, but also what I could expect in return for the budget I have to invest. No B.S. I also made a couple small withdrawals along the way with no issues.
emma_100
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
May 18, 2018,

I’ve been trading for a while now, approximately 7 years. I joined tradetime about 6 months ago. I’ve been looking to start trading cryptos, I haven’t had much experience in it before. Needless to say they have helped so much more than I wouldn’t have expected. If i’m struggling with something or need a bit of help/advice I just send over an email or call my advisor for assistance. My account is customised around cryptos but I have learnt which other assets are best to trade in order to diversify. I recommend tradetime for anyone looking to start trading as a beginner or even to improve as someone with experience.
Reply by tradetime submitted May 22, 2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our platform.

We value your time with us and greatly appreciate your regard. We thank you for the opportunity to contribute to your enthusiasm for trading and aspire to continue to provide you with diverse and comprehensive advice in building your financial portfolio.

Thank you for choosing Trade Time.
Happy Trading !
Sebok
kuwait, Kuwait,
May 9, 2018,

tradetime is very Helpfull,

I work with Mr. jonathon Cavalieri , he is very help full, response at any time, trade together with positive result,
Reply by tradetime submitted May 12, 2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our platform.

We thank you for your kind words and are pleased to hear that your trading experience with us has been positive. We are fortunate to have you as a valued client and will do our best to continue to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.

Thank you for choosing Trade Time.

Happy Trading!
Judith
Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
May 4, 2018,

Very Professional

Jonathan Cavalieri is guiding and advising me while I learn something about trading. He is very knowable and expert in technical and fundamental analysis. He is a confident, friendly person with an energetic, positive outlook; who has good communication skills and an organised methodical approach. I am thoroughly enjoying myself and so far I am in profit which is great. He works at TRADE TIME. I highly recommend this company to trade with. They are professional and reliable. Jonathan is the best! Thank you TradeTime!
Reply by tradetime submitted May 9, 2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our platform.

We are pleased to hear that your trading experience has been engaging and we thank you for your kind words.

We aim towards allowing our Clients to feel comfortable and confident with utilizing our platform and anticipate that this initiative will help to mold many more confident and satisfied traders.

Hoping we can continue to make your experience with us an enjoyable one and we thank you for choosing Trade Time.

Happy Trading!

B
Bislim shala
May 3, 2018,

Fraud, scam company

Be careful of those people absolutely scams and frauds people they closed my account and they stole from over€29000

Mar 22, 2018 - No Rating I signed up with trade time last November when I saw an advert on instagram. Then they start calling me every day to deposit money and they convinced me to deposit money first was €500 then €5000 until I reached €17500 then they will ad you some stupid bonuses on purpose so you can’t cash your profits until you make 1000 of trades. they kept pushing me put more put more money all the time.I started trading after they showed me a guy called Mike Lucas , trading was good start making money until I reached over €29000 not because of them but I was doing my researches. Their trading signal is really bad , anyway after I made so much money I asked them to cash my profit and they told you only can withdraw you equity not the profit until you reach 1000 lot of trading which is enormous .
The guy called Ethan Harris is a donkey, he is rude and very bad guy and all he kept saying to me you have been trading with our bonuses and you can’t take your profit so I decided to withdraw my money after two weeks and they took my profit of €29300, so I’m warming anyone be careful because those people are scams frauds conman

Mar 15, 2018 - No Rating I signed up with trade time last November after I saw an advert on Instagram, then after they started calling few times a day to make a deposit.
I decided to make a deposit started with €500 and after5000 then after 12000 until I reached €17500 and they will add you some love making bonuses so you never can take your profits you make until you make 1000 of trades.,They’ve showed me how to trade a guy called Mike Lucas and I started believing in him like a nice guy.
Then I have started to trade open lots of trades I was doing my on research
Because once you opened the trade they don’t care if you lose or win money what they care is their profit and commission they kept changing the commissions,spreads and the swaps without telling me .
Then I decided to trade on my own and I started to make good profits until February I made €29340 then I decided to cash some profits and the guy who works there is called Nethan Harris is big idiot and he told me that the profit belong to company not to you as you have used company’s money not your money and then I discovered the truth that they are fraud scam and cons
I withdrew my money and it took me 2weeks to get my money bank and they stole my profit of €29340
My advice to anyone don’t use them scums because you will end up losing money with them

Reply by tradetime submitted Mar 26, 2018 Dear Mr. Shala

We have reviewed your case and found that in January you withdrew the entire amount deposited into your account with TradeTime.

Additionally, as has been explained to you both by email and over the phone, and most importantly, as found in our terms & conditions, a withdraw of bonus money can only be approved once a set trading volume has been met.

If you may have any question please do not hesitate to contact us to compliance@tradetime.com

We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

TradeTime’s Compliance Team.
Zhi Hao
Apr 27, 2018,

Tradetime is a scam

Do not use this company's platform, as stated by many others, you will never ever profit a single cent out of this company. I stumbled upon this company after making an account in Investing.com and they started to call me. I have rejected their calls multiple times before as I did not want to get involved in this, but I ended up making an account with them due to their persistence. This is their tactic to get people to put in money in their "scamming" platform. I only managed to get my money out from the platform after 1 month after my withdrawal request is made, and it is the amount I deposited at the beginning.

Do look at all other reviews from other websites as this company is very suspicious. You will never see a single good review about this platform, and the reason is very obvious.

*PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE FOREX BROKER AS WELL AS REVIEW WEBSITE'S COMMENTS ABOUT THEM BEFORE PUTTING IN ANY MONEY.
Reply by tradetime submitted May 7, 2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our platform. We have reviewed your case and opened an investigation to your claims. We would like to apologize if any inconvenient was caused at any point while working with us.

While we do accept constructive criticism and do all that we can to better any possibility of error on our end, after our investigation we concluded that: We did in fact attempt to contact you multiple times in regards to your account after you had made your deposit into TradeTime account. It is important to note that it is contradicting to state that we do not make contact with clients who have requested withdrawals on their account, and then state that you “rejected our calls multiple times”.

Additionally, it is important to note that you had in fact gone away on vacation during your time with us and asked to be contacted via email for that time. We respected your wishes and were successful in contacting you through email correspondence to assist you with trading on your account.

The claim you have made addressing our platform as a scam is alarming, as we are a reputable financial institution and you have in fact received your funds according to the amount you had requested to be withdrawn from your account.

Please understand that we do our best to ensure that our client’s financial reputation and security are well protected and upheld to the highest of standards. We will be sure to contact you via email shortly providing that you may like to discuss your case in further detail.
Ahmed
Bahrain, Bahrain,
Nov 20, 2017,

The worst platform you can come across, big time scammers.

I was forced to provide them with my details upon sinning up to Investing.com. After receiving a call from their "sales" guy, someone who goes under the name Mike Lucas (probably an alias), I decided to open try their platform with the minimum deposit (he claimed it is US$ 500).

One day he called me and mentioned a free "bonus" of 10K dollars, if i upgrade my account with them to 10K deposit. Mind you i never asked for any bonuses, and im not even sure how they would give someone a 10K credit line without any assurances, so the whole thing didnt make sense. Keep in mind that their sales team is so pushy that makes the whole operation extremely dodgy.

Please refer to the review by user "Gordon Atkins" below on pressure tactics, because that is the same experience i had.

After trying their service i realized that their platform is very basic, spreads are high, and their support service, which is their major selling point keep bragging about, is nothing but an extremely bad sales pitch and extremely risky advise. After a couple of trades, they started to charge me commission all of a sudden, which works out to 2% of the trade volume!!! I made up my mind and decided stop dealing with them, and use a reputable platform instead.

Now for the worst part, when i decided to withdraw my money + profit, since i was really unimpressed with their services, came the moment of truth. After a week of placing my withdrawal request, they informed me that i cannot withdraw the profit, only the equity. The reason is, that you can only withdraw profits once your trading volume reaches above 5000x your equity plus the bonus they gave you (which i never agreed to in the first place). which in my case will equal to $100,000,000 in volume!!! I cant believe that the guy who called me to explain this said it with a serious tone, because that was the most absurd thing i ever heard in my life.

Moral of the story:
1) stay away from tradetime (and SILVER GROUP Ltd., in case they close down and operate under another name) at any cost, its a scam, complete waste of time and money. In my case it cost me 430 in profits and whatever commission they charged me.
2) Read the terms and conditions with regards to withdrawals.
P
Paul Johnson
UK, United Kingdom,
Nov 14, 2017,

I am a forex student

Received a call from the phone number 02038073773 claiming that the person introduced himself as Ben from Trade Time, London. I came to know that he didn't know anything about spread betting and for names sake had a regulation form VFSC. I did not believe that he called form London as he didn't know anything about spread betting. He says forex CFD is real trading and spread betting is gambling as it is tax free in the UK. Further more they do not have FCA regulation. Although I am not sure if it is a scam company the mode of operations and the overall looks point towards that it would be a scam broker.
Page 1 of 2