N1CM.com Review

Number One Capital Markets

Updated: Nov 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

N1CM is a forex broker. N1CM offers the MT4, Web and Mobile Trader forex online trading top platforms. N1CM.com offers over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

N1CM.com
August-September 2017:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious 5 star reviews submitted for N1CM.

Address: Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Contact: info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulators: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

cairo, Egypt,
Nov 23, 2020,

The broker allows you to make money

It has several advantages. tight spreads, low commissions. The broker allows you to earn and withdraw your earnings with a minimum commission. The minus is a few assets, I’d like to have more crypts and shares.

Johor, Malaysia,
Nov 13, 2020,

Attractive conditions

I know N1CM for a long time. I've tried opening accounts and trading with other brokers more than once, because you need to try new things and compare terms, right? In the end, I come back here every time. N1CM doesn’t offer as many contests as other pop brokers, but the trading terms, or rather spreads, are the lowest, and this primarily affects the final profit.

Gampaha, Sri Lanka,
Oct 26, 2020,

I like the broker

N1CM is still in the first place of my hit parade of brokers. Besides it, none provides Ecn conditions for simple people like me) Where else can I get a spread of a few pips on GBPUSD with a deposit of $60? This is the deposit I started trading with. Fast money can only be earned in the case of narrow spreads. This is rule #1 for me.

Raanana, Israel,
Oct 12, 2020,

Good

This is the first broker I’ve made real money with! A very low entry threshold helped, I did not have to deposit a serious amount. Accordingly, there was almost no psychological stress, it was easier to open positions and close at a loss if you did not guess the direction) And the second important point for me is that N1CM has very small spreads. This is not so important in profitable orders, but it is very important when closing unprofitable ones. The smaller the losses, the greater the profit.

Phuong, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Sep 10, 2020,

It deserves its mark!

I’ve been using N1CM services for the second year and I’m not looking for a new one yet, because I see no point. The number of assets is average in comparison with other brokers, although there are not enough crypts. True, I don’t trade with crypt, but I’d like more shares. It's nice that when trading with them, the full-size leverage is 1:100. And for indexes too! The second nice moment is the amazing spreads. 2-5 pips is fine for an ecn broker, but the minimum deposit is $500. At N1CM, the minimum deposit is only 10 bucks. This was the deposit I started with.
https://maps.google.com/?q=36.825890,34.641373, Turkey,
Mar 15, 2020,

This Broker really deserves 5 stars

I have been working for 2 years withdrawal is very fast and there are margin supported bonus campaigns. Working with this broker is extremely excellent..
Thanks for the map.  The next time any of us is in Turkey, we'll drop by for dinner. :)
Russian Federation,
Sep 12, 2018,

scam broker

scam broker, don't withdrawal even my inital deposit, not answer to my-email. my account is 103462. They answered me only once, and write me "Your account was blocked because you were arbitraging and trading on false prices which harmed our company for more than 1,500 USD. " But i am traded only news. i am deposite 300$ and gain 4800$.
Eldoret, Kenya,
Jan 9, 2018,

Excellent Services!

I would like to update my experience with Number One Capital Markets: Their services still exceptional! I submitted a withdrawal request by 12.40pm today and 15 minutes later, the money had hit my Skrill account. This is awesome! 5 stars*****

Nov 6, 2017 - 5 Stars Excellent services from swift account opening and verification, deposits. I am overly satisfied with quick withdrawals. I submitted a withdrawal request and it took under 10 minutes for funds to hit my Skrill account. I hope they will continue like this. My MT4 account 10---2.