N1CM.com Review

Number One Capital Markets

Updated: Oct 16, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

N1CM is a forex broker. N1CM offers the MT4, Web and Mobile Trader forex online trading top platforms. N1CM.com offers over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

N1CM.com
August-September 2017:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious 5 star reviews submitted for N1CM.

Address: Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Contact: info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulators: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

Fast Withdrawal | No Questions | No Complains

Dumaguete City Negros Oriental, Philippines,
Oct 8, 2021,

Trade support tools

It has research tools like an economic calendar and news releases. These tools assist my trades activities. I used to trade with just technical analysis when I was with my former broker because it had no news release when I got here. I started to practice how to combine the technical and the fundamental analysis with the demo account. I have gotten better and have been making money

Quezon City, Philippines,
Oct 7, 2021,

Flexibilities of making money

Fast withdrawals to btc account that I have on crypto exchange, usually it takes a few hours during business days.

Support team is sometimes a bit slow but no big concerns.

It provides an economic calendar for trade research. The economic calendar shows a list of important news that have the potential of affecting market prices in the short and long term. It provides forex and CFD trading with high leverage options for those who like to take a lot of risks. The broker has the flexibility I need. It has flexibility in terms of the trading platform, trading instrument, indicators, account base currencies.

Suffolk, United Kingdom,
Sep 20, 2021,

Switched to ECN

The ECN account has faster execution than the standard account; the execution speed for the ECN is around 0.5 seconds. There is really not much difference between the standard account and the ECN account but I needed the fast execution, that was why I switched.

Reply by N1CMx submitted Sep 23, 2021:
Thank you for your lovely review, Ana. We're pleased to deliver the service that you desire any time of the day!
Amr,
Egypt, Egypt,
Sep 14, 2021,

There is always a better place

The spreads for the forex pairs are okay. Trading here is even quite flexible for me because of the asset and the leverage. So far, I have liked the way things work here. The available indicators have met my needs. The chart has a professional balance that makes it easy to make many analysis at once. When I log out after a trading day, my analysis remains when I return the next day, only few brkoers has that feature. For most brokers you will have to draw the analysis again.
I do not think that the broker also makes stop loss hunt during news period or when the market is hghly volatile, or maybe I do not notice because it is minimal. I am of the opinion that the broker is doing well, and I know that more can still be done to make the services better to provide much better servces to its clients.

Reply by N1CMx submitted Sep 17, 2021:
Dear Amr, thank you very much for the kind words. We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us so far!

We, at N1CM, are constantly on the lookout for innovative ways to ensure our valued clients have the smoothest trading experience possible, as affirmed by your lovely review. Your feedback plays a huge role in meeting and satisfying your wishes and needs. We're always here if you need anything. ''Better service, better you.''
Sorin,
Iasi, Romania,
Sep 7, 2021,

Crypto

Cryptocurrency is accepted for withdrawal and deposit. I have been able to use bitcoin for my withdrawal and deposit transactions and it was very fast.

Good conditions to trade news (use FPA news signals, but i don’t recommend to trade AUS and NZD news because of the bad ping, US and UK news - recommend!)

Reply by N1CMx submitted Sep 15, 2021:
Thank you for the kind words, Sorin. Reviews like yours always motivate us to see what we can do better next. Feel free to contact our customer service department should you have questions and/or support.
LA, USA (really the offices of N1CM in Turkey),
Aug 30, 2021,

High Spread (Why am I reviewing from inside N1CM's offices)

This is not the broker who cares about its retail clients. I was testing their platform with a $100 deposit but they couldn't meet my expectations on the order execution pace and the spreads are significantly high overnight.

I'm a fund manager, and I don't recommend N1CM to anyone.
This review came from the same location in Turkey used by the representative of N1CM.
Luka, Croatia,
Jul 26, 2021,

High leverage

The broker has quite high leverage. The highest is 1:500, it is good for taking many positions but what is of surprise to me is that the lowest leverage is 1:25, which means that those who want to use very low leverage like 1:1 cannot use it. Conservative traders who do not have personal disciplines might not find the boroker favourable. But the high leverage will be of favour to most traders.

Siquijor, Philippines,
Jul 24, 2021,

The broker pays

I have made some withdrawals. I withdrew my 25% profit which I made 2 week ago and it was granted. I made 15% last week and withdrawal was granted. I am new to trading and I am happy with my results. I must confess trading involves a lot of tension, by God's grace I will keep winning.

ema,
albania, Albania,
Jul 14, 2021,

The trading conditions

I trade on a long term and my profits have been stable. I do not mean that I make money every time, sometimes my trades end as a break even, sometimes they end in profit and other times in losses, but in all, I still make some profit. I have been in the business of forex trading for a long time and I have different brokers I use for different strategies. Even though I do long term trading here, I scalp with another broker.

Canary Islands, Spain,
Jun 28, 2021,

Best Broker I Have Used

Apart from the limitations of only having USD for MT4 accounts, N1CM is the best broker I have used - and I've used maybe 20 in my 25 year trading career!

For example, at the moment I an running an EA on 4 brokers side by side with identical trades and N1CM gives me the highest returns and 40% more profit than the worst broker. That's huge...

Good customer service and fast withdrawals.

Katima Mulilo, Namibia,
Jun 28, 2021,

The Number One Capital Markets (N1CM)

is a great broker with excellent service LOWER-SPREADS
FAST-EXCUSION-TIME and 1:1000 enables me to massive profits on my cent account. I recommend everyone to trade with N1MC

270 Bonga Mayor Busto Bulacan, Philippines,
Jun 26, 2021,

Low Spread, easy use

I have been with n1cm for a year now and their services are the i have use. It has the low spread which is best for scalper traders, it also does not do an SL hunt like other broker. Its an easy to use broker easy deposit and widrawal. I'm recommending this to new users and also the old ones. Thanks N1cm

Belgium, Belgium,
Jun 25, 2021,

Great experience

Honestly this broker is fantastic. the spread is super tight. I have been with them for a very long time and not even thinking of leaving anytime soon. keep it up guys!

Davi Veloso,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Jun 24, 2021,

N1CM is an exvellent broker!

N1CM is an excellent broker! It has in its team good market analyzers. These analyzes help the trader to make decisions. Its spreads are very competitive and give great entry into the market.

Sam,
Mississippi, USA,

Outstanding execution

I like to scalp so the ECN with Number 1 Capital Markets is awesome. The spreads are tight and execution is fast. I would and i have recommended this broker to others. It was also very convenient that I could fund this account with Bitcoin. Being in the US it makes transfers a long waiting game but I was funded and trading moments after opening an account.

Pretoria, South Africa,

The best broker indeed.

I have been with N1CM for 2 years and their services are nothing short of amazing. This is what you see is what get, in terms of there not being any hidden costs or nasty surprises, and what you see are amazing products and an excellent customer service portal. I plan to stay with in a service relationship with them for a long time.

San Pablo Coty, Laguna, Philippines,
Jun 24, 2021,

Lowest spread and no SL hunt!

with…
I am very much comfortable trading with my N1CM broker ECN account more than any broker that I have. N1cm has the lowest spread and no SL hunt! I can profit even on a smallest deposit for my trading fund! N1cm teach me the best lesson and I don't feel any pressure trading with this broker.

i love this broker! More power to n1cm!

indomesia, Indonesia,

trade in valas

m1cm is the best broker for forex trading with tight spreads especially on ecn account types. the experience with broken n1cm is really satisfying, plus the money support service quickly responds to customer complaints

Alice,
Krakow, Poland,
Jun 13, 2021,

Deposit and withdrawa

I wasn't able to withdraw money till I verified my account. When I got the message that my withdrawal request would not be granted, I was at first afraid it was a scam. I had to contact my account manager who instructed me on what to do. I got my account verified within some minutes and my withdrawal was granted too.

IreneAA,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jun 7, 2021,

Leverage

Forex leverage is 1:000 and the one for commodities is 1:500, they are nice. I have a small account balance, so high leverage is a necessity for me. I try to trade the very volatile markets like gold and GBP pairs. The support service is active, I was assigned an account manager when I opened an account. The account manager responds promptly.

KL, Malaysia,
Jun 3, 2021,

Nice Broker!

The leverage of 1:1000 is a major plus to my trades. There are times when I am so sure of the market direction and I just place many positions at a time. It has been very profitable for me since I've been doing it. I tried it for a long time with the demo account and mastered it before going live with the strategy. The major lesson I have learnt is just that before trusting a strategy so much, you must have a level of faith in the strategy.
At the bottom of the site, there are constant real-time asset prices showing which currency or asset has gained and which one has lost over a period of time. The prices give an overview of the market. I check the prices and activities before going to check the charts. The information I see pre-informs me about what to expect. For example, if GBPUSD is -16%, it gives me the information that the dollar has gained over the British Pounds and the market is presently a bearish market.
Asides the customizations I wrote above, the chart is easy to use and finding my was around it is not an issue.
One last thing I would like to mention is about the withdrawal options.. it is not common for a brokers that does not offer cryptocurrency trading to allow cryptocurrency as a means of depositing and withdrawing. N1CM allows this and I am impressed that I have withdrawn and deposited a number of times using bitcoin and the transactions were totally free and fast. The deposit abetted immediately but the withdrawal was about 2 hours. From my experience, using a btc wallet also guarantees same day withdrawal.

EvaLL 91100, France,
May 24, 2021,

N1cm has many good features

The broker is very cool and has many tradable instruments in currency trading, stocks, commodities and indices.When I was to start trading, I first opened a cent account on the advice of my mentor when I was ready to trade and later moved to the ECN account. I was able to access leverage of as high as 1:1000 and the minimum deposit is $5. There is no trading limit or limit to the number of positions I can take with this broker and the spreads are also super close.

Zrenjanin, Serbia,
May 14, 2021,

The better broker

A friend recommended this broker when I was ready to go live. I used this broker with one other one. After a while of comparison I concluded that that That n1cm is better than the other broker based on some reasons, I compared their withdrawal speed and noticed that funds withdrawn from n1cm accounts deliver faster than the other broker. I also noticed that n1cm has a better customer service and it is less cheaper to trade with them. The spread in n1cm is tighter and trade executions are faster. I would try to do a comparison of n1cm with another broker in the future.

marianeyee Subang Jaya, Malaysia,
May 7, 2021,

Good for manual and ea trading

I have been using a combination of ea and manual trading for 6 months without issues. I am an engineer and sometimes when I am not going to a site I get to place trades myself and even study the market more but when I am to travel or get busy at my site I switch to trading with robots especially for stocks and forex and I still get good returns.

Kielce, Poland,
Apr 14, 2021,

Cool MT4 platform

N1cm provides a cool trading platform which I found safe over time, no cheating, no fraud so far. have comapred the candletsicks with that of some other brokers and I find them correct. also like that the broker makes use of the MT4 platform, and was able to use some of my automated trading robots which I bought from my MQL marketplace and it has been going well since inception. At first I was a little confused on how to use it but I was guided by the customer care representative. The broker has many withdrawal options and this is why it is among the brokers that I like, not only that the options are many but they are also relatively free.