N1CM.com Review

Number One Capital Markets

Updated: Jul 28, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

N1CM is a forex broker. N1CM offers the MT4, Web and Mobile Trader forex online trading top platforms. N1CM.com offers over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

N1CM.com
August-September 2017:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious 5 star reviews submitted for N1CM.

Address: Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Contact: info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulators: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

Fast Withdrawal | No Questions | No Complains

Luka, Croatia,
Jul 26, 2021,

High leverage

The broker has quite high leverage. The highest is 1:500, it is good for taking many positions but what is of surprise to me is that the lowest leverage is 1:25, which means that those who want to use very low leverage like 1:1 cannot use it. Conservative traders who do not have personal disciplines might not find the boroker favourable. But the high leverage will be of favour to most traders.

Siquijor, Philippines,
Jul 24, 2021,

The broker pays

I have made some withdrawals. I withdrew my 25% profit which I made 2 week ago and it was granted. I made 15% last week and withdrawal was granted. I am new to trading and I am happy with my results. I must confess trading involves a lot of tension, by God's grace I will keep winning.

ema,
albania, Albania,
Jul 14, 2021,

The trading conditions

I trade on a long term and my profits have been stable. I do not mean that I make money every time, sometimes my trades end as a break even, sometimes they end in profit and other times in losses, but in all, I still make some profit. I have been in the business of forex trading for a long time and I have different brokers I use for different strategies. Even though I do long term trading here, I scalp with another broker.

Canary Islands, Spain,
Jun 28, 2021,

Best Broker I Have Used

Apart from the limitations of only having USD for MT4 accounts, N1CM is the best broker I have used - and I've used maybe 20 in my 25 year trading career!

For example, at the moment I an running an EA on 4 brokers side by side with identical trades and N1CM gives me the highest returns and 40% more profit than the worst broker. That's huge...

Good customer service and fast withdrawals.

Katima Mulilo, Namibia,
Jun 28, 2021,

The Number One Capital Markets (N1CM)

is a great broker with excellent service LOWER-SPREADS
FAST-EXCUSION-TIME and 1:1000 enables me to massive profits on my cent account. I recommend everyone to trade with N1MC

270 Bonga Mayor Busto Bulacan, Philippines,
Jun 26, 2021,

Low Spread, easy use

I have been with n1cm for a year now and their services are the i have use. It has the low spread which is best for scalper traders, it also does not do an SL hunt like other broker. Its an easy to use broker easy deposit and widrawal. I'm recommending this to new users and also the old ones. Thanks N1cm

Belgium, Belgium,
Jun 25, 2021,

Great experience

Honestly this broker is fantastic. the spread is super tight. I have been with them for a very long time and not even thinking of leaving anytime soon. keep it up guys!

Davi Veloso,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Jun 24, 2021,

N1CM is an exvellent broker!

N1CM is an excellent broker! It has in its team good market analyzers. These analyzes help the trader to make decisions. Its spreads are very competitive and give great entry into the market.

Sam,
Mississippi, USA,

Outstanding execution

I like to scalp so the ECN with Number 1 Capital Markets is awesome. The spreads are tight and execution is fast. I would and i have recommended this broker to others. It was also very convenient that I could fund this account with Bitcoin. Being in the US it makes transfers a long waiting game but I was funded and trading moments after opening an account.

Pretoria, South Africa,

The best broker indeed.

I have been with N1CM for 2 years and their services are nothing short of amazing. This is what you see is what get, in terms of there not being any hidden costs or nasty surprises, and what you see are amazing products and an excellent customer service portal. I plan to stay with in a service relationship with them for a long time.