N1CM review: Regulations, Platforms, Features and Number One Capital Markets Users Ratings.

Number One Capital Markets

Updated: Jul 4, 2022 · N1CM.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Sam, USA

I like to scalp so the ECN with Number 1 Capital Markets is awesome. The spreads are tight and execution is fast. I would and i have recommended N1CM broker to others. It was also very convenient that I could fund this account with Bitcoin. Being in the US it makes transfers a long waiting game but I was funded and trading moments after opening an account.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is N1CM?

N1CM is an offshore forex and CFD broker established in 2017 and regulated by VFSC. Vanuatu location enables Number One Capital Markets to offer the service to US clients and keep the maximum leverage at a high 1000:1 level.

N1CM is a MetaTrader only broker offering MT4 and MT5 trading platforms that are available for Mac and PC desktops, mobile devices and as a WebTrader.

Number One Capital Markets trading and investment instruments include over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver, oil and other commodities.

Please read N1CM Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with N1 Capital Markets broker.

N1CM

Minimum Deposit: $5
Address: Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulations: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

Fast Withdrawal | No Questions | No Complains

Johor, Malaysia,
Nov 13, 2020,

Attractive conditions

I know N1CM for a long time. I've tried opening accounts and trading with other brokers more than once, because you need to try new things and compare terms, right? In the end, I come back here every time. N1CM doesn’t offer as many contests as other pop brokers, but the trading terms, or rather spreads, are the lowest, and this primarily affects the final profit.

Gampaha, Sri Lanka,
Oct 26, 2020,

I like the broker

N1CM is still in the first place of my hit parade of brokers. Besides it, none provides Ecn conditions for simple people like me) Where else can I get a spread of a few pips on GBPUSD with a deposit of $60? This is the deposit I started trading with. Fast money can only be earned in the case of narrow spreads. This is rule #1 for me.

Raanana, Israel,
Oct 12, 2020,

Good

This is the first broker I’ve made real money with! A very low entry threshold helped, I did not have to deposit a serious amount. Accordingly, there was almost no psychological stress, it was easier to open positions and close at a loss if you did not guess the direction) And the second important point for me is that N1CM has very small spreads. This is not so important in profitable orders, but it is very important when closing unprofitable ones. The smaller the losses, the greater the profit.

https://maps.google.com/?q=36.825890,34.641373, Turkey,
Mar 15, 2020,

This Broker really deserves 5 stars

I have been working for 2 years withdrawal is very fast and there are margin supported bonus campaigns. Working with this broker is extremely excellent..
Thanks for the map.  The next time any of us is in Turkey, we'll drop by for dinner. :)
Russian Federation,
Sep 12, 2018,

scam broker

scam broker, don't withdrawal even my inital deposit, not answer to my-email. my account is 103462. They answered me only once, and write me "Your account was blocked because you were arbitraging and trading on false prices which harmed our company for more than 1,500 USD. " But i am traded only news. i am deposite 300$ and gain 4800$.
Eldoret, Kenya,
Jan 9, 2018,

Excellent Services!

I would like to update my experience with Number One Capital Markets: Their services still exceptional! I submitted a withdrawal request by 12.40pm today and 15 minutes later, the money had hit my Skrill account. This is awesome! 5 stars*****

Nov 6, 2017 - 5 Stars Excellent services from swift account opening and verification, deposits. I am overly satisfied with quick withdrawals. I submitted a withdrawal request and it took under 10 minutes for funds to hit my Skrill account. I hope they will continue like this. My MT4 account 10---2.