N1CM review: Regulations, Platforms, Features and Number One Capital Markets Users Ratings.

Number One Capital Markets

Updated: Jun 23, 2022 · N1CM.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Sam, USA

I like to scalp so the ECN with Number 1 Capital Markets is awesome. The spreads are tight and execution is fast. I would and i have recommended N1CM broker to others. It was also very convenient that I could fund this account with Bitcoin. Being in the US it makes transfers a long waiting game but I was funded and trading moments after opening an account.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is N1CM?

N1CM is an offshore forex and CFD broker established in 2017 and regulated by VFSC. Vanuatu location enables Number One Capital Markets to offer the service to US clients and keep the maximum leverage at a high 1000:1 level.

N1CM is a MetaTrader only broker offering MT4 and MT5 trading platforms that are available for Mac and PC desktops, mobile devices and as a WebTrader.

Number One Capital Markets trading and investment instruments include over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver, oil and other commodities.

Please read N1CM Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with N1 Capital Markets broker.

N1CM

Minimum Deposit: $5
Address: Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulations: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

Mohamad,
Jember, Indonesia,
Jun 2, 2022,

Stock trader

Since I am trading only biggest US companies, I was searching for a broker who can support my strategy through low spreads, execution without interruptions and overall transparency of trading costs. After three months spent here, I think that this broker perfectly fits my requirements. The only thing which I would like to be changed in the future is higher leverage on trading stocks, as currently available leverage is 1:100.

May 15, 2022,

N1CM is not what you see

I just need my money that i deposited to ECN trading account and also my profit to my standard account, that's all because i am tired of writing reviews and nobody pays attention to it.
N1CM please give back my deposit and profit then you can close my account in peace.
Reply by N1CMx submitted Jun 10, 2022:
Hello. The ideal way for any of our clients to amend any issues they might have is through contacting our support team directly by our various contact channels on our website. The misinterpretation regarding the concern you had was resolved.

To reiterate, N1CM processes deposits and withdrawals within 1 working day during office hours (0600 - 1500 GMT).
Rolly,
Quezon City, Philippines,
May 6, 2022,

I have had good experiences so far

I came here for better trading conditions and I have been experiencing that. The news being released are relevant to my trades and they are easy to access because it is integrated into the metatrader. My ea integrated seamlessly with the platform and I have been having better trade entries because of the transaction speed

kate19,
Bucharest, Romania,
May 5, 2022,

N1Cm review

Trading here quite long and I have several accounts in different brokers.

n1cm pros:
+ support chat
+ spreads
+ good for ea trading
+ btc (and some other crypto) is supported for withdrawal
+ easy to kyc

cons:
- where are promos..
- trading comission could be less

Reply by N1CMx submitted Jun 10, 2022:
Hello Kate,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review.

N1CM offers the STD account type where there are no commissions on your trades except for futures, while also providing very low spreads to improve your trading experience even more. If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or WhatsApp.
Del,
Canada, Canada,
May 3, 2022,

No Skrill

Started an account, and I was going to make a deposit with Skrill as is offered in their site.
This turned out to be BS.