N1CM review: Regulations, Platforms, Features and Number One Capital Markets Users Ratings.

Number One Capital Markets

Updated: Aug 10, 2022 · N1CM.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Sam, USA

I like to scalp so the ECN with Number 1 Capital Markets is awesome. The spreads are tight and execution is fast. I would and i have recommended N1CM broker to others. It was also very convenient that I could fund this account with Bitcoin. Being in the US it makes transfers a long waiting game but I was funded and trading moments after opening an account.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is N1CM?

N1CM is an offshore forex and CFD broker established in 2017 and regulated by VFSC. Vanuatu location enables Number One Capital Markets to offer the service to US clients and keep the maximum leverage at a high 1000:1 level.

N1CM is a MetaTrader only broker offering MT4 and MT5 trading platforms that are available for Mac and PC desktops, mobile devices and as a WebTrader.

Number One Capital Markets trading and investment instruments include over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver, oil and other commodities.

Please read N1CM Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with N1 Capital Markets broker.

N1CM

Minimum Deposit: $5
Address: Suite T19, First Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@n1cm.com, (+44) 203-150-1310
Regulations: VFSC #15035
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OKPAY, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of N1CM.com on our forum

Fast Withdrawal | No Questions | No Complains

Eldoret, Kenya,
Jan 9, 2018,

Excellent Services!

I would like to update my experience with Number One Capital Markets: Their services still exceptional! I submitted a withdrawal request by 12.40pm today and 15 minutes later, the money had hit my Skrill account. This is awesome! 5 stars*****

Nov 6, 2017 - 5 Stars Excellent services from swift account opening and verification, deposits. I am overly satisfied with quick withdrawals. I submitted a withdrawal request and it took under 10 minutes for funds to hit my Skrill account. I hope they will continue like this. My MT4 account 10---2.
Russian Federation,
Sep 12, 2018,

scam broker

scam broker, don't withdrawal even my inital deposit, not answer to my-email. my account is 103462. They answered me only once, and write me "Your account was blocked because you were arbitraging and trading on false prices which harmed our company for more than 1,500 USD. " But i am traded only news. i am deposite 300$ and gain 4800$.
https://maps.google.com/?q=36.825890,34.641373, Turkey,
Mar 15, 2020,

This Broker really deserves 5 stars

I have been working for 2 years withdrawal is very fast and there are margin supported bonus campaigns. Working with this broker is extremely excellent..
Thanks for the map.  The next time any of us is in Turkey, we'll drop by for dinner. :)
Raanana, Israel,
Oct 12, 2020,

Good

This is the first broker I’ve made real money with! A very low entry threshold helped, I did not have to deposit a serious amount. Accordingly, there was almost no psychological stress, it was easier to open positions and close at a loss if you did not guess the direction) And the second important point for me is that N1CM has very small spreads. This is not so important in profitable orders, but it is very important when closing unprofitable ones. The smaller the losses, the greater the profit.

Gampaha, Sri Lanka,
Oct 26, 2020,

I like the broker

N1CM is still in the first place of my hit parade of brokers. Besides it, none provides Ecn conditions for simple people like me) Where else can I get a spread of a few pips on GBPUSD with a deposit of $60? This is the deposit I started trading with. Fast money can only be earned in the case of narrow spreads. This is rule #1 for me.

Johor, Malaysia,
Nov 13, 2020,

Attractive conditions

I know N1CM for a long time. I've tried opening accounts and trading with other brokers more than once, because you need to try new things and compare terms, right? In the end, I come back here every time. N1CM doesn’t offer as many contests as other pop brokers, but the trading terms, or rather spreads, are the lowest, and this primarily affects the final profit.

cairo, Egypt,
Nov 23, 2020,

The broker allows you to make money

It has several advantages. tight spreads, low commissions. The broker allows you to earn and withdraw your earnings with a minimum commission. The minus is a few assets, I’d like to have more crypts and shares.

Kayseri, Turkey,
Dec 16, 2020,

All you need at one place

I trade with this broker for over three months now and I am pretty satisfied with conditions. It is regulated broker, so I had to go through identification procedure. It is a bit boring stuff with all brokers who are following KYC procedure, but it dosent takes too much time with N1CM. Everything else is running without any issues. Spreads are low. Web based MT4 is working without interruptions. Up to now I havent experienced any re-quoting.

Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Feb 17, 2021,

ECN for $10

I prefer this broker because an ecn account can be opened for real with minimum deposit of $10. I have invested $30 to test if it really works with small amounts. I got bonus of 25% and leverage of 1:1000 I am already making significant profits. Everything works good fro now regardless of invested amount. I am now considering to increase my funds here as leverage is quite good and there is also no limitations on hedging.

Shxn, Sri Lanka,
Feb 22, 2021,

Good broker for us stock trading too

I am trading stocks from major US companies here for three months now on ecn account. I think that list of available stocks is good here, as well as other conditions. EA is supported on ecn account, which makes execution of deals much faster and up to now I didnt experienced that one of my orders has not been executed.
Spreads are quite good as leverage (1:1000 but for small deposits), for example on ebay spread is about 0.11 pips but usually 0.2-0.3 so quite good
recommend

Mar 16, 2021,

Easy procedure for account opening

I have opened account with this broker three months ago. Up to now I am quite satisfied with conditions. This is regulated broker, so I had to follow know-your-customer procedure. I thought that it would be something too complicated, but it was not at all. I just had to upload my id documents and proof of my current address and that was it. My account was verified within one day. It took me another day to deposit funds through my Skrill account and I was able to start trading immediately. There is no fee on deposits while there is small fee of 1% for funds withdrawal

Berlin, Germany,
Mar 18, 2021,

Withdrawal on USDT allowed

I find that this is very good broker for forex trading. Aside from low spreads and good leverage, I personally prefer the option to make deposit and withdrawals to my USDT account, although my trading account is USD based. There is very small commission for funds exchange, which is quite acceptable for me considering that I receive funds on my wallet within one day.

Kielce, Poland,
Apr 14, 2021,

Cool MT4 platform

N1cm provides a cool trading platform which I found safe over time, no cheating, no fraud so far. have comapred the candletsicks with that of some other brokers and I find them correct. also like that the broker makes use of the MT4 platform, and was able to use some of my automated trading robots which I bought from my MQL marketplace and it has been going well since inception. At first I was a little confused on how to use it but I was guided by the customer care representative. The broker has many withdrawal options and this is why it is among the brokers that I like, not only that the options are many but they are also relatively free.
marianeyee Subang Jaya, Malaysia,
May 7, 2021,

Good for manual and ea trading

I have been using a combination of ea and manual trading for 6 months without issues. I am an engineer and sometimes when I am not going to a site I get to place trades myself and even study the market more but when I am to travel or get busy at my site I switch to trading with robots especially for stocks and forex and I still get good returns.

EvaLL 91100, France,
May 24, 2021,

N1cm has many good features

The broker is very cool and has many tradable instruments in currency trading, stocks, commodities and indices.When I was to start trading, I first opened a cent account on the advice of my mentor when I was ready to trade and later moved to the ECN account. I was able to access leverage of as high as 1:1000 and the minimum deposit is $5. There is no trading limit or limit to the number of positions I can take with this broker and the spreads are also super close.