FXAlgoTrader.com (Crispin Scruby) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 19, 2017

FXAlgoTrader.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. FXAlgoTrader.com's MT4 EAs include Stat Arb V4.0, Trendline Trader Pro, MetaTrader Risk Controller,etc.for online currency trading.

FXAlgoTrader.com (Crispin Scruby)

Join live discussion of FXAlgoTrader.com (Crispin Scruby) on our forum

FXAlgoTrader.com (Crispin Scruby) profile provided by FXAlgoTrader, Aug 10, 2017

FX AlgoTrader was formed in 2009 by myself (Crispin Scruby). I've traded stocks since 2000 and forex since 2005. In 2007 I began developing a range of analysis and alert tools to help reduce screen time and this eventually became a viable commercial concern in 2009.

Now, FX AlgoTrader provides a range of tools from Pivot Systems, Alert Systems, semi-automated trendline trading systems, statistical arbitrage tools and also platform generic alert and pair optimisation tools. We tend to focus on the MetaTrader 4 platform but we also plan to target MT5 and also provide more generic platform neutral analytics services down the track.

My background is in IT software sales and previous to that Engineering with a heavy focus on software development including 3GLs/C++ and low level assembly languages. These days I develop in MQL4/MQL5 & JavaFX.

As a trader and developer, I know how hard it is to be consistently profitable and I also appreciate there are A LOT of dubious vendors out there trying to deceive inexperienced traders.

I've made a real effort to keep FX AlgoTrader products and positioning straight to the points with no spin or misrepresentation about what they can achieve in performance terms. I like to think of the product portfolio as a set of tools which can help serious traders both analytically and also in semi-automating their trading strategies.

We don't develop or market fully automated 'Black Box' trading system as we don't think they work in the retail forex space unless there is a full time 'quant' team on hand for continual tuning... in reality this isn't going to happen!

My goal with FX AlgoTrader is to try and turn around the 95% failure rate for retail forex traders and provide tools which can help traders (with discipline) move out of the 95% failure camp and into the 5% winners camp.

So there you have it... that's how FX AlgoTrader was started... I like to think of FX AlgoTrader as one of the good guys in the industry. I hope you enjoy taking a look at our tools and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Regards