HugosWay.com (Hugo's Way) Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 24, 2019

Hugo'sWay is a forex broker. Hugo's Way offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. HugosWay.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

HugosWay.com (Hugo's Way)

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com (Hugo's Way) on our forum

JungleTrader,
Ireland,
Feb 17, 2019,

Hugosway top broker

I've been using Hugosway for the past several months .
Tight spreads good leverage and for me 30+ crypto pairs to trade been a real deal clincher !
I highly recommend them
Unique,
Feb 11, 2019,

Hugosway customer service is terrible they will not refund your funds even once mt4 platform freezes you have to wait and your account will go in the negative because you can't close it and they will not refund you your funds and this do to them updating mt4 and they do it quite often so if your account is active while they are updating mt4 they will not refund you your money because you cannot stop it in the system starts completely over maybe three hours or four hours before your trade starts so whatever chart you're on if you're on the hour chart it will go back 3 hours and start you over again
Hi Unique,

I have tried to find your name in the system but cannot, What you have stated is untrue at Hugo's way our policy is if there is every a technical error we will always refund the client to break even or honor their take profit which ever is more beneficial to the client.

Sometimes technical errors happen, sometimes its our server problem and sometimes its an external liquidity provider such as Bitfinex, its unfortunate and unavoidable but what sets us apart is how we resolve these issues for our clients after the fact.

I would be happy to personally review any issues you had if you can email me robert@hugosway.com
Jaiden,
Feb 11, 2019,

Hugosqay claims to be a true ecm and theres no way they mankpulaye. That excuse only works for them the liquidity providers do it for them. My lmfx account never did that. But inpulled my money from lmfx because of how hard it is to get my money. None of these off shore brokers are safe unless it is a us broker and the 2 options we have are hardcore scammers too. So im done trading forex sucks cause i am very good and took a long time to learn it onlh to have to quite do to all brokers bekng scammers. Hugo was my last try. The charts are always glitched tonight i got on and it was showing it only 6 candles in since open at 5 est. Considering it was 145 qhen i contacted support that was way off. They admitted it then got frustrated and ended the conversation qhen they could not figure it out. They will take deposit through zelle oes thru instantly but to get your money its only ach with big fee or bitcoin what a crock. And the email and name they have you use to send it is in some guys personal name and email tonallrove it and add it that alone should have sent up rwd flags to me and the world. Stay away from hugosway actually stay away from akl brokers the name broke in broker says it all. If they are not in the United states on our soil where laws hold them accountable they are shady and the 2 qe have here are completely shady as well its still the ole boys club to them and outsiders dont belong. So until we get real brokers in the us that are legit im done trading. Save your money or let then steel it cause that is exactl what will happen or end up chasing your ass for a month and a half for it to come ach bad business

Dec 17, 2018 - 1 Star Hugo sells your entry and stop loss to the banks just like every other broker. Ive seen it happen several times with them now. Amd auppose to have 500:1 leverage yet they dont give you that. Of course i would never use max leverage. I am leaning to them being a scam broker now 100% they are not regulated. The way to send money is through zelle which is great except its in some guys name under a travel agency if that doesnt say scam I dont know what does. And they only offer mt4 and why is that because they use the mt4 plug in to manipluate it and go back and fix it later i have caught then doing that thank god i wasnt in that trade but many in my company was. If you dont know about the mt4 plug in go watch a broner who shows what it is and how they use it and does it live to people. Any legit broker would be offering ctrader or at least mt5 that no scam plug ins can be used on to manipulate it. And the broker that is warning everyone even explained how they are trained ro say oh that was a stop out or slippage as if we are stupid and haven't been trading probably longer than them. Ill stick with lmfx it may take a few days to a week to get my money but at least they arent scamming people. And good luck trying to get money sent back to your account with zelle fron hugo it wont happen. Do not use hugo total scam broker. Its time our government do something about these crooks steeling peoples money frankly the loser thiefs doing it need minimum thrown in priaon for 20years minimum.
Hi Jaiden,

Angelo,
Feb 6, 2019,

Stay away if you wanna win

Manipulative broker to the max.. occasionally on 3 separate pairs it breached data and manipulated 200 pips and always hit my SL. I didn't catch on what was going on until I compared live market data with other brokers and tradingview...
Stay away from hugosway, the name itself sounds dishonest.
Hi Angelo,

I have tried to find your name in the system but cannot, What you have stated is untrue and there is not one price for forex, when your looking at trading view you are looking at another brokers pricing not ours, pricing is provided by streaming liquidity providers Bids and Asks and depth of volumes together to provide MT4 with a BID and ASK price and the difference is spread. A lot of new traders don’t understand that a sell trade uses the ASK price and not the BID price and a candle in MT4 only every shows the BID Price and not the ask price. You can turn the ask price on your chart by setting it on the chart properties.

Sometimes generally at 5pm EST spreads can widen either on the Bid or the ask side this is due to rollover when a lot of LP's actually close for 5 minutes and swaps get applied and interbank settle the daily positions. this can cause the spreads to widen sometimes but a little sometimes by a lot.

We are a true ECN and as such we have no plugins or tools to manipulate anything this is the raw pricing feed from our aggregated liquidity pool. Being a True ECN we do not profit or lose from clients losses or profits and as such we have no motivation for you to lose, we would actually prefer you win which means you will trade more and we will earn more from the trade commissions.

Trading view does not show the ask price and only shows the Bid price so your not getting a full picture by only using that feed.

Hugo's way our policy is if there is ever a technical error we will always refund the client to break even or honor their take profit which ever is more beneficial to the client.

Max,
Neil, USA,
Jan 24, 2019,

They don’t care about you

Boink hugosway. I’m done with this scam broker. Like other reviewers are saying, they will gap spread against you. This happens every day after NY close, some days are exceptionally worse. For instance, today the spread was 60 on U/C at NY close. This isnrollover for the banks so spreads get wider, but This is just unacceptable. Bye bye
Hi Max,

I have tried to find your name in the system but cannot, Our pricing is provided by streaming liquidity providers Bids and Asks and depth of volumes together to provide MT4 with a BID and ASK price and the difference is spread.

A lot of traders don’t understand that a sell trade uses the ASK price and not the BID price and a candle in MT4 only every shows the BID Price and not the ask price. You can turn the ask price on your chart by setting it on the chart properties.

jpdlegault,
Montreal, Canada,
Jan 10, 2019,

It is true, I just chatted with the company before applying for a live account. I asked for the funding methods available, and the only one they have right now is via bitcoins. That won't do for me, not with all the upfront advertisement they have on their website. I might try at some other time to see if their politics have changed on the subject. Until then they should remove from their advertisements, offers of funding via bank wires and credit cards.
Hi Jpdlegault,

This was true for your region at the time, we have multiple deposit and withdraw methods depending on clients locations, we are constantly adding more so please do check back with us every now and then. I believe for your location now there is Cards and Bitcoin and Wires available.

We are also adding CAD trading accounts very soon

MArketmurderer,
Jan 10, 2019,

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS I CANNOT CLOSE MY CRYPTO TRADE RIGHT NOW ALL I CAN DO IS SIT HERE HELPLESSLY AS THE TRADE TRAVELS WAY PAST MY STOP LOSS AND NOW IM DOUBLE DOWN IN DRWADOWN THAN WHAT I INTENDED TO RISK AND I CANTDO NOTHING ABOUT IT NO CHAT ONLINE RESPONDING TO ME NOTHING THERE WAS NOT ANY EMIAL NOTICE SENT OUT ABOUT ANY PLANNED OUTAGES FOR CRYTO TRADING ON 1/9/2019 SO WHAT AM I TO DO NOW JUST SIT HERE AND WATCH MY ACCOOUNT BLOW UP? ARE YOU KIDDING ME. HOW WAS I ABLE TO OPEN THE TRADE BUT MY STOP LOSS WASNT ACTIVATED NOR CAN I MANUALLY CLOSE IT? I CANT BELIEV THIS MAN I LOST FOR WORDS RIGHT NOW THEY BEEN A GOOD BROKER NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS UNTIL NOW AND THIS IS EXTREME I WANNA JUMP OFF A CLIFF OR SOMETHING RIGHT NOW WTF IM SO MAD
Hi MArketmurderer,

Jewel Thomas,
GA, USA,
Jan 7, 2019,

GREAT BROKER!

Hugo’s Way is GREAT! Fast deposit and withdrawals and I can tell they value good customer service. Any issues I’ve had they worked to take care of and answered all my questions within 3 mins! Been using them for 6 months! I’m highly satisfied and lucky! They even allow ripple trading
Thank you Jewel Thomas.

Brandon,
New York, USA,
Jan 2, 2019,

Their charts are heavily maniplulated just watch out for that because they will manipulate your charts and then tell you it is your internet connection ...only issue I have had so far
Hi Brandon,

okofx,
Dec 30, 2018,

Hugo's way is an exceptional broker. I've been with them for 1 year. Their customer service is amazing . They have live chat 24/7 and they will respond in less than a minute and are super efficient. Never had the a problem with them and will recommended to anybody. 10/10
Thank you Okofx.