HugosWay.com (Hugo's Way) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 13, 2018

Hugo'sWay is a forex broker. Hugo's Way offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. HugosWay.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

HugosWay.com (Hugo's Way)

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com (Hugo's Way) on our forum

Kyiv, Ukraine,
Aug 10, 2018,

Avoid news trading with HugosWay.com

It is about news trading. Since they boasting about liquidity -
website says: “With liquidity from over 50 different banks and dark pool liquidity”
I decided to try this broker to trade on news with an EA today
Executions not the best. So their liquidity is not the best.
Starting balance $100
Demo account result: $109
Real account result: $76

Are they robbing me ? :) May be not them but their liquidity providers. I don't know

With the other broker today I made ~60% during the same news event.
That was cons but their pros - withdrawal process to the bank card took less than hour - very fast

So probably it is good enough broker - just not for me at the moment
Perkins, United Kingdom,
Jul 12, 2018,

ESMA free broker

Great broker with AMAZING support and fast withdrawals!!!

The only improvements I would like to see are better spreads, swaps for traders who have deposited more than $250,000 and maybe you can give us a free vps like your competitors.

Since you are a real ECN broker and you benefit from us being profitable maybe you should invest more in educating your clients. You should invite profitable traders to do webinars once a month.
Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Hi Max, if you could reach out to support we would happy have a chat with you and see what we can offer you.
Spain,
Jul 7, 2018,

great service and products

opened account at the beginning of the year to diversify my trading strategy with PAMM accounts. and a small crypto trading account.

so far very satisfied with the service. customer service very fast transparent and professional, spread and execution good, no requotes, a wide choice of instruments.

as it's a quite new broker they are constantly making improvements to the product list, and to their CRM platform, which they recently renewed completely for a better one.

deposit and withdrawals fast.

would definitely recommend it, and hope that they grow in size soon so they can negotiate better spreads, which is the only aspect I would improve and I am sure they will over time.
Bulgaria,
Jun 27, 2018,

New, fresh, motivated, competitive - keep it up guys!

Excellent!

PROS:
Have been trading mainly cryptos. Huge diversity of crypto pairs offered. AMAZING leverage also!
Fast support!
Telegram group. Keeping in touch with other traders and Hugo's way guys live is great. No more phone calls required, waiting for weeks to get a reply to your email...
The new members area is fascinating, sleek and easy to navigate, so well done guys!
The deposit options they offer really grab your attention.

CONS
- i'd with we had better swaps for when i'm holding long term positions (weeks/months) but then again which broker doesn't charge swaps right?
NY, USA,
Jun 23, 2018,

Great Broker who can be trusted

I have been trading for over 15 years and have to say Hugo's Way is one of the best brokers I have ever used. First priority of course is how they handle withdrawals and I can tell you all my request were handled promptly and funds received into my bank account within 2 days. Next, trade execution. Once again 5 stars. All trades entered properly and fast, with very low spreads. Finally, customer service. This is outstanding. Always fast, accurate and friendly response with every customer service rep I have spoken with. I am so happy with them I have open accounts for my children and also encouraged other trades I know to contact them. Trust me on this, they are a welcome relief to the typical broker BS out there.
cork , Ireland,
Nov 23, 2017,

Top notch company

Hey guys just a quick review on Hugos Way. Great Broker have been using since Aug and are very happy with the service. Fast deposits and withdrawals and great spreads. The team are fantastic and really look after me as I'm new to the trading world. I would recommend Hugos Way to anyone. Looking foward to see what 2018 will bring :)
Houston , USA,
Nov 16, 2017,

Hugo's PAMM account

The staff has been great. Everytime I had a question or a concern they have been there, didn't have to chase them around for an answer. I am very please so far with them.
Portugal,
Nov 15, 2017,

Great Forex Broker with very good spreads. You can invest because they are trustable.
I have opened two PAMM accounts and i am really happy with the fast service
Ireland,
Nov 15, 2017,

Great low-cost broker

Great low-cost broker. The account was open in no time. Over a month in and the traders, I'm following are making good returns. I have withdrawn profits and everything was easy and went smooth. Looking forward to moving all my trading to them. Also, really good trading conditions for Crypto trading
India,
Nov 3, 2017,

good experience with Hugosway . Very friendly support and very fast response time . I have invested in the PAMM account and its going very good.