HugosWay.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 1, 2020
Hugo's Way

About HugosWay.com

Hugo'sWay is a forex broker. Hugo's Way offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. HugosWay.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, indices, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Contact:support@hugosway.com,
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin
CFD:(125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com on our forum

Michigan, USA,
May 29, 2020,

B Booking Brokers

They B book your trade hardcore if you can't make profit consistently. It means they will trade against you and don't send your order to liquidity provider. so, basically they make money when you lose. if you make big money when they are not watching, they not gonna pay you guys. Be careful.

May 27, 2020,

Had a really positive experience

I have been using Hugosway for just over a year now, I do most of my online trading with Bitcoin so was good that they use this for both deposits and withdrawals which are pretty quick. plenty of cryptos to trade over the weekends is also good, only had to contact support once, was decent support, took about 24 hours to sort my issue. Really do not have any complaints about them so will continue to use for now.

uk, United Kingdom,
May 26, 2020,

Good Broker

This broker has loads of trading instruments on offer including over 30 cryptocurrencies. Spreads are good and the maximum leverage is 1:500. Customer Support is very responsive and helpful. There is a varied choice of deposit options and the minimum deposit is $10. Withdrawals are processed on the same day in most cases. Overall, a pretty good broker.

Charlotte, USA,
May 26, 2020,

Always freezes Lovks you out account saysaccount disabled” / Live Backup

Again for the 100th time tonight I was up on the US30 drop it formed a triple bottom n was heading back up I go to close trade and take profit boom it won’t allow me US30 value numbers all show 0.00 just keeps loading with me blocked out I’m still currently blocked out in a OPEN trade RIGHT NOW !!!!!! It has turned around and come back up 50 pips and they are NOT allowing me to log back in mt4 is allowing me to trade on demo’s n log in to my other account so NOW I KNOW HUGOSWAY is doing some sneaky stuff and I screen recorded the whole event again. Once I’m able to log back in I will be withdrawing all of my remaining money I’m done with those crooks.
Sven,
NC, USA,
May 11, 2020,

Avoid at all costs

They were recommended by a friend and it makes me question his judgment. Their lack of regulation makes it likely I will never see my money again. There was amazing customer service, email and chat, when I set up the account and funded it. Now that I'm trying to get funds out, I can't get a response.

All along there were red flags such as their lack of regulation, no phone, and their shifting funding methods. I thought their dropping of the bank wire option was to avoid the US regulatory regime but now I think it's just one more indication to run from these guys. Currently you can fund with Bitcoin, credit/debit via Instacoins, or VLoad.

When I first tried to withdraw funds Friday morning, it only gave me the option of a Bitcoin withdrawal. They rejected that and said I had to do a VLoad withdrawal as that was how I funded the account. So I submitted that. The website says withdrawals can take several hours. It's been over 96 of them so far (Monday evening). The only contact I have received was a Sunday night email questioning why I wanted to withdraw funds! Until I submitted a response, my withdrawal would remain pending as it has even after my response.

I have sent several emails and attempted to use their vaunted 24/7 chat service. The chat just runs through its scripted routine and you cannot talk with a customer service rep if they still have any.

I'm not sure if it's zoo monkeys or carnival barkers running this show but save your money and get a different broker.

Blaine, USA,
Apr 17, 2020,

I used them for almost a year, Save yourself the trouble and don’t take their bad reviews for granted you will regret going with them. They do not care for your trades nor do they care about their traders, they are here to make money off of you and that is all. Make sure anyone you know that trades or need a broker to stay away from Hugosway they are also not regulated currently, I will do all I can to keep anyone I can from them and save them the headaches. If you want a good broker go for another company. I myself will be switching over to a different broker after the encounter I’ve had with Hugosway they also told me they will block my account if I keep trying to reach them and figure out this issue.

seattle, USA,
Apr 14, 2020,

I have a terrible experience

To withdraw Money they make too complicated, to deposit money they made too
complicated, plus another bad experience, One time I was trading oil, I was in a buy position, while some other brokers had the same buy at $20.00 and when i when to look at hugusway to place the same trade, they were trading at $26.00, OMG!!! that was a huge difference, that is stealing. Since then, i decided to walk away from them, Please please walk away from HugosWay, you will thank me later.

Tampa Florida, USA,
Apr 1, 2020,

THIEVESSSS!! (3/31/2020)

This is no joke, all of the reviews are for real. Listen to what happened to me. I put on a position today for USOIL long at 0.13 lots. It was running smoothly and pretty much at break even. Around 6 pm I open MT4 to find out that I am $375 DOWN. I start wondering why because my trade shows that I am losing 10 bucks on that trade. I then clicked on the position and found that they charged me $375 JUST ON SWAPS. Isn’t that the definition of a scam broker? Literally that swap should have been $5. I then reached to them and DID NOTHING and blamed it on their liquidity provider and said that I should be the one checking how much swaps the asset is before I enter the trade. WHO THE **** checks for the swap charges in every single trade they make? I know they charge something but damn man this is insane.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES
Daniel,
Miami, USA,
Mar 30, 2020,

Horrible ... took my money

Everything was great until it was time to withdraw my funds. Easy to take your money , taking your money is no problem at all it’s the quickest thing to do . Withdrawing your money however is the biggest issue , and then they end up stealing all of it .
United States, USA,
Mar 26, 2020,

Connectivity issue & scams

I’ve experienced the same as many people here, technical issues with their server. The problem is when I contacted them and provide evidence screenshot of me wanting to close a trade in profit until it went to loss then connection came back.. so They said that they hadn’t experienced any issues, and refuse to put a fair deal. When I contacted them back again to make sure they are considering my evidence they just ignored my email.

Don’t use!

Is HugosWay a regulated broker?

HugosWay is not regulated at this time. There is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of HugosWay or to resolve complaints.

Please read unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-a-regulated-broker

And recent forums posts here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/hugosway/ to decide whether HugosWay is a good forex broker for your trading needs.

How long does it take to withdraw money from HugosWay?

Withdrawal time from HugosWay depends on the withdrawal method.

• Bitcoin transfers happen within one day and can be tracked at blockchain.info.
  • Withdrawals to cards up to the amount deposited by card can take up to a week to be credited by your bank.
  • Withdrawals by bank wire are processed within 1 day, but may take up to 6 days to arrive.
Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-long-does-it-take-to-withdraw-money-from-hugosway

How do I deposit money into HugosWay?

HugosWay accepts deposit by Bitcoin and Bank Wire as well as by Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-do-i-deposit-money-into-hugosway

Where is HugosWay located?

The postal address for HugosWay is at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahe, Seychelles.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-where-is-hugosway-located

What is HugosWay?

HugosWay is a forex trading broker. Hugos Way offers not only currency pairs, but also permits clients to trade cryptocurrencies and CFDS on stocks and commodities including precious metals.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-what-is-hugosway

Although HugosWay is not regulated, many countries have no laws requiring regulation of forex brokers.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-legal