HugosWay review: Is it a legit or scam forex broker?

Hugo's Way

Updated: Jun 22, 2022 · HugosWay.com  · Is this your company?

5 star HugosWay review by HeavenLeighRob, USA

I opened an account with Hugosway a little over a year ago and haven't had any issues!
I liked being able to open an account with $10 in the beginning. I know that isn't much to get started, but I was hesitant as a beginner and felt more comfortable starting with a small amount. I liked that this broker didn't pressure me to deposit more and that I was able to trade with lower than average spreads without depositing hundreds or thousands of dollars. It's also helpful knowing that their customer support team can be reached so easily in case it's ever needed.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is HugosWay?

HugosWay is a forex broker online since August 2018. Headquarters is located in St. Vincent and the Grenadines and the broker is not regulated.

Hugo Fx trading instruments include over 55 currencies, 35+ cryptos, and 170+ CFDs including precious metals, stocks, indexes, and commodities.

MT4 platform is hugo sole trading platform. It is available as browser WebTrader, Mac and PC desktop versions, and also as Apple and Android mobile.

Hugo Way's special features are Bitcoin funding and withdrawals, and the notable company blog.

Please read HugosWay com Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

HugosWay

Minimum Deposit: $10
Established: 2018
Address: Beachmont Business Centre, Suite 65, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Customer Service: support@hugosway.com
Regulations:
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Desktop Terminal
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (170+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, VLoad

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com on our forum

Hugos Review,
Ireland, Ireland,
Jul 17, 2020,

Decent broker, safe, secure but servers are sketchy

they never tell you when they're going to run maintenance scripts on the servers which will severely slow down your MT4 app for roughly 30 minutes. happens maybe once a week or once every 2 weeks.

other than this, i see no problems, great leverage, fast deposits and they have listed the indices which my previous broker did not.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for providing us with some feedback. Here at Hugo’s Way, we take user experience extremely seriously. We recently underwent a major service upgrade which included adding an additional server, as well as fully optimising our existing one. Our original server could often become overloaded due to dormant MT4 accounts or too many users logged in at once. We addressed and fixed the issue by launching the additional server on June 5th 2020 to help spread the load across two servers.

Hugo’s Way is fully committed to helping traders affected by infrastructure failures. If you feel that any positions were negatively affected through no fault of your own, please get in touch and quote your MT4 account number along with the Trade ID of any negatively affected trades. From here, a dedicated trading professional will review your account and look to reimburse you. Each Trade will be independently reviewed and cross-referenced with logged server issues.

Our professional support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email or call back request. We look forward to hearing from you.
U.K., United Kingdom,
Jul 14, 2020,

Decent all rounder

I found them generally good, fast enough resolving issues and withdrawls were processed in a timely manner. I can’t really see me leaving them anytime soon and they are one of my more frequently used brokers

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for such a nice review! Our dedicated support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email and call back request should you need any assistance in the future.
Sash,
Florida, USA,

Great

Surprised by the low reviews here as I’ve never had any problems with them. My withdrawals are processed within hours and I’m overall very pleased with them despite the fact that they’re unregulated.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for your kind words, Sash. Our professional support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email or call back request for all of your account needs.
Bronx, USA,

WITHDRAWAL ISSUES

HELLO MY NAME IS TAHSHAWN IVE BEEN WITH HUGOSWAY FOR APPROXIMATELY 2 YEARS IVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM OUT OF MY 7 FIGURE ACCOUNT UNTIL RECENTLY. IVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A 6 FIGURE WITHDRAWAL FOR ALMOST 9 WEEKS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN PROCESSING THROUGH HUGOSWAY TO BLOCKCHAIN ONLY RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WITHDRAW MAYBE 4 DIGIT FIGURES EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS THAT WOULD TAKE TAKE 2 DAYS FOR IT TO COMPLETE. I AM CONCERNED AS TO WHY IM NOT ABLE TO WITHDRAW 6 FIGURES IN A TIMELY MANNER. I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE FROM HUGOSWAY TO CONTACT ME BECAUSE THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND NOT GOOD BUSINESS I USED GOOD FAITH WHEN SELECTING THIS BROKER TO USE AS MY PRIMARY PLATFORM. I HOPE THIS REVIEW WILL BRING THE ATTENTION TO HUGOSWAY SO IT CAN BE RESOLVED IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU
Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hi Tahshawn and thank you for providing us with some feedback. I have looked into your account on our system and I am unable to see any withdrawal requests for 6 figures. I do see recent withdrawal requests which have been approved via Bitcoin. I can also see that there were a total of 8 withdrawals which were cancelled upon your request. The largest withdrawal request on our system was a 5 figure withdrawal that was indeed approved back in February of this year which was approved and sent to the BTC wallet address you provided.

Rest assured Hugo’s Way keeps client funds separately from that of the companies and has no reason to withhold any funds. We understand the importance of traders having access to liquid funds and as such traders are free to submit withdrawal requests at any time, with requests being processed within 24 hours. There are currently no pending withdrawals on your account so we are a little unsure of your decision to post this negative review.

Please get in touch with us via LiveChat, email or call back request and a member of our dedicated support team will happily help with any further information. We look forward to hearing from you and continuing business together.
Leicester, United Kingdom,
Jul 9, 2020,

Good broker for forex and crypto

Been using these for forex and crypto for a long time now, good spreads, leverage and very fast withdrawal times. Nothing to complain about really just does what I need it to and does it well

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review!
Michael,
USA, USA,
Jul 6, 2020,

Very Scammy Broker - Poor Customer Service(Hugosway or Highway)

Scammy broker, they will rob you of your money without any evidence of why your trade errored out. They will blame it on fictional spreads that they make up on the fly 20+, 30+ pip spreads on major and minor pairs that are typically only a couple pips!! They will try to use these fake spread amounts to somehow justify them sucking hundreds out of your account instantaneously!! Stay away from this broker if you care about your money!
Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hi Michael, I was unable to locate your account based on the information you provided on FPA. We are a genuine broker and offer full transparency to our clients through a 24/7 professional support team. At any time if you feel like a trade was affected through no fault of your own, one of our dedicated trading professionals can investigate this for you. Once an investigation has taken place, they will contact you with a report of exactly what happened and look at reimbursement options - if warranted. Please get in touch with us quoting your MT4 account number and the trade ID of any affected trade. Our support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email or call back request.
Ireland, Ireland,
Jul 5, 2020,

Good all rounder

Got introduced to these guys on another forum .
I'm always looking for brokers that I can trade Crypto on .
They didn't disappoint. Fast withdrawals , good leverage that I cant get with other brokers and running a Crypto EA no issues with that .
The weekends are relatively free for me hence the draw of the weekend Crypto trading. Good selection of tradable assets , a good all rounder .

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review. Not only is Crypto trading available 24/7 on our platform but so is our professional customer support team. Get in touch at any time via LiveChat, email or call back request for all of your account needs.
Newport, United Kingdom,
Jun 30, 2020,

Good all round broker with fast customer service

Good spreads and fast withdrawals. I like that the BTC market stays open over weekend so I can hold long term positions.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you, for such a positive review!
Oxford, United Kingdom,
Jun 29, 2020,

A winner for trading Crypto

Hugosway has been very reliable in my experience, and provided me with the trading requirements I needed, from high leverage at 500:1 for Forex trading and fast withdrawals.
However, it is the crypto trading service they provide that makes this a 4 star broker for me. Again they provide a high leverage on all the 30+ crypto pairs and the golden ticket of 24/7 trading which I could not access at other brokers.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hi Rachel, thank you for providing us with some feedback which we actively welcome in order to improve our services moving forward. If at anytime you need any help or assistance, we are here for you via LiveChat, email or call back request, 24 hours a day.
Dc, USA,
Jun 27, 2020,

Bad withdrawal experience

My trading experience on Hugo’s way was great. No complaints on that end. I signed up and deposit my bitcoin with no issues. Made some winning trades and went to cash out. That is when all the problems began. There was no kyc required to sign up or make a deposit, but at withdrawal I’m told I have to do kyc after allowing me to already trade...... ok fine...... but after doing kyc and sending documents my withdrawals have still been sitting in pending for some days which makes me start to feel Hugosway is a scam. Talked to chat live and they took my information contacted the payment department and told me I should have funds within a few hours several different time on different days.
Im still receiving the pending status on my withdrawal. If my expert changes I will up date this post.
Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hi Trader, thank you for providing us with some feedback. We were unable to locate you on the system based on your FPA information. Rest assured, we are a legitimate broker and take pride in offering full transparency to our clients through our professional support team available 24/7. When submitting a Bitcoin withdrawal request, it is important that we have your true Bitcoin wallet address in order for us to send funds to you. When a member of the payments team proceeds with your withdrawal request, they will conduct some due diligence checks to ensure funds are being sent to the intended recipient. When there are irregularities, we will reach out to you via email or telephone. At Hugo’s Way, we take user experience extremely seriously and as such would like to learn more about exactly what happened in your case so we can improve moving forward. We understand the importance of clients having access to their funds and as such, we look to release withdrawals on the same day of submission. Please get in touch with us via LiveChat, email or callback request so we can look at why your withdrawal is pending and release your payment.

Is HugosWay a regulated broker?

HugosWay is not regulated at this time. There is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of HugosWay or to resolve complaints.

Please read unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-a-regulated-broker

And recent forums posts here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/hugosway/ to decide whether HugosWay is a good forex broker for your trading needs.

How long does it take to withdraw money from HugosWay?

Withdrawal time from HugosWay depends on the withdrawal method.

• Bitcoin transfers happen within one day and can be tracked at blockchain.info.
  • Withdrawals to cards up to the amount deposited by card can take up to a week to be credited by your bank.
  • Withdrawals by bank wire are processed within 1 day, but may take up to 6 days to arrive.
Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-long-does-it-take-to-withdraw-money-from-hugosway

How do I deposit money into HugosWay?

HugosWay accepts deposit by Bitcoin and Bank Wire as well as by Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-do-i-deposit-money-into-hugosway

Where is HugosWay located?

The postal address for HugosWay is at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahe, Seychelles.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-where-is-hugosway-located

What is HugosWay?

HugosWay is a forex trading broker. Hugos Way offers not only currency pairs, but also permits clients to trade cryptocurrencies and CFDS on stocks and commodities including precious metals.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-what-is-hugosway

Although HugosWay is not regulated, many countries have no laws requiring regulation of forex brokers.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-legal