HugosWay Review

Hugo's Way

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · HugosWay.com  · Is this your company?

Hugo'sWay is a forex broker. Hugo's Way offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. HugosWay.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, indices, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

HugosWay

Established: 2018
Address: Beachmont Business Centre, Suite 65, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@hugosway.com
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Desktop Terminal
CFD: (170+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, VLoad

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com on our forum

Michael W.,
L.a, USA,
Nov 11, 2020,

stay away from this broker.

Stay away from this broker. They are shady they will force close your trades before hitting the stop loss to take your money. This happened to me on multiple occasions today. I took notice because I had the exact same trade and stop loss with a regulated broker and those trades were still active while Hugo'sway closed it out to steal money and manipulate the markets. Shady brokers. If you value your money then don't value this broker.

Reply by hugosway submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Hi Michael

We are unable to locate your account as you have not provided your email address in your review. We operate as a fully transparent ECN/STP Broker, and all orders are executed using Straight Through Processing to exclude the possibility of any manual interference. Our margin requirements are in line with the industry standard, and we ensure that these rules are followed by all clients in order to protect their trading accounts from excessive loss.

We provide clients with the option to practice trading risk-free using a demo account, which allows you to get used to how margin levels work on the MT4 platform. We also suggest adjusting leverage settings according to the level of risk you are willing to take, and you can also practice trading with different leverage levels through a free demo account.

In order for us to look into this issue further, we encourage you to get in touch with our customer support team, who are available to help with any questions or issues, 24/7. We look forward to hearing from you.
China, Hong Kong,
Nov 10, 2020,

NOT Regulated. They use bitcoin to get your money.

1. Its NOT regulated, even though site looks good with details, but if not regulated, that means something is FISHY.
2. They use Bitcoin. Because it has no trace. Even when using Credit/Debit Card, the clients are redirected to a third-party to buy Bitcoin. That's Crazy. Meaning they don't want any paper trails. So that's negative.
3. The address "Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines" is totally FISHY too.
Because Grenadines is in Caribbean sea which is a location for shady brokerage. So stay away from this broker as they are anonymous and that they can disappear any time without notice.
In the end I am not saying the company is totally bad. There are many people working with them, and from the loos of the review response, it shows that they are trying to keep the good picture. You may trade with them, you may make good bucks, I am sure you can if you understand the market trends, but is your money secure, there is NO guarantee. So if you have no problem losing money, and you wana have fun playing in the market, go a ahead. But if you are a concerned person then find regulated broker for YOUR country. (Cuz some times even regulated brokers are NOT allowed to do business or have customer from certain countries. So DO your research.
Peace.

Reply by hugosway submitted Nov 12, 2020:
Hi, we understand that your review is not based on first-hand trading experience. Yes, we do operate as a fully-transparent unregulated broker, and nowhere on our website do we state otherwise. The reason behind this is that being unregulated allows us to provide more opportunities for our clients to profit.

Regulation comes with a downside. Regulated brokers need to pay hefty fees, which are ultimately paid by clients through hidden fees and/or commissions. Moreover, regulatory bodies impose strict limitations on the features that brokers are allowed to offer, such as leverage and trading strategies.

As an unregulated broker, we can provide clients with up to 1:500 leverage and we don’t prohibit any profitable trading strategies, such as scalping. Our clients are free to trade using their preferred methods, and should they have any questions, we are always available to assist. Moreover, we enable Bitcoin transactions as a quick way to deposit funds to your account and we do our best to process all withdrawals requests within 24 hours. For maximum security, we store all client funds in offline wallets and we encourage clients to use a Two-Factor Authentication setting when logging into their account.

Should you wish to open an account, we provide access to both Demo and Live accounts with a minimum deposit of $10. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with our 24/7 Customer Support Team, via Web Chat, email or phonecall.
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Nov 3, 2020,

Terrible, criminals, unregulated.

They always manipulate the trades and take you off before you know it. Don’t use them for any reason.

Reply by hugosway submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Hi there,

Being an ECN/STP broker, all market orders are sent directly to our liquidity providers to exclude the possibility of any manual interference. This means that manipulating trades, spreads or market orders is not possible through our platform.

Based on the account ID provided in your review, we were able to look up your account and it appears that you have not incurred any significant losses when using our services. Moreover, you currently have open positions in profit, meaning that you continue to use our services even after posting this review.

We understand that trading can lead to feelings of frustration or disappointment at times, however, our 24/7 customer support team is always available to help. Should you have any questions, you may get in touch via the live web chat services on our website, or via email. You may even request a callback through our website, if you prefer.
Kent, United Kingdom,
Oct 29, 2020,

A good choice for forex and crypto

I have used Hugosway now for about 2 years and they have been solid in that time. On occasions the spreads have been a bit off but largely they are decent and competitive especially on crypto pairs. I like being able to trade cryptos on the weekend particularly and even though I am not adventurous enough to try more than a couple of them they have quite a few pairs to choose from. Withdrawals have taken anywhere from a hour to about 4hrs which is ultimately down to the blockchain. It might be worth considering allowing for ETH deposits and withdrawals for even faster processing to be honest. That being said they are always the same day so no real complaints here.

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi Shaun, thanks for the positive feedback. We will pass on your suggestions to our management.
Saint louis,
Scammers, USA,
Oct 28, 2020,

Use a regulated broker they are stop hunters every trade Iis automatically pushed the other way I would sue them if I could honestly do not use this 10 dollar buy in you will get stopped out they want u to use low amounts to keep stopping you out trade with a regulated broke and fund your account 2500

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi there,

We operate as a fully transparent ECN/STP Broker, and all orders are executed using Straight Through Processing to exclude the possibility of any third-party interference. Our margin requirements are in line with the industry standard, and we ensure that these rules are followed by all clients in order to protect their trading accounts from excessive loss.

I was unable to locate your account as you have not provided your email address or Account ID in your review. However, please be aware that we provide clients with the option to practice trading risk-free using a demo account, which allows you to get used to how margin levels and stop outs work on the MT4 platform. As an unregulated broker, we give our traders the option to trade using higher leverage than regulated brokers do. We suggest adjusting leverage settings according to the level of risk you are willing to take, and you can also practice trading with different leverage levels through a free demo account.

If you require any more information, we encourage you to get in touch with our customer support team, who are available to help with any questions or issues, 24/7. We look forward to hearing from you.
Aaron,
Ohio, USA,
Oct 27, 2020,

Terrible broker

Funded my account via bitcoin through instacoins. The transaction shows as complete on instacoins side. Meanwhile 10 hours later my funds still aren’t in my Hugosway account. Completely missed the setups I was looking at. Contacted their customer service several times and all they say is “ your transactions being verified in the blockchain”. 100k nodes and your telling me it takes 10 hours for my funds to show in my account? Ridiculous

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 29, 2020:
Hi Aaron, thank you for your feedback. We offer multiple deposit methods for our clients to choose from when depositing funds into their account, including Bitcoin, Credit/Debit Card, Vload and Bank Wire Transfer. Naturally, the processing time differs for each method, but our clients are free to select the method that suits them best.

When depositing using a Credit/Debit Card, our clients are redirected to a third-party payment provider which allows them to buy Bitcoin and send it to their account directly. Once the Bitcoin is bought, the time taken for the funds to arrive in your account will depend on the blockchain traffic at the time. While this usually takes between 1 and 6 hours, the speed of the blockchain is not something that we can control.

Should you need any further clarification, please contact our 24/7 customer support team via Live Chat, email or by requesting a phone call.
Office, USA,
Oct 26, 2020,

I have been with this broker for 4 yrs and have not had any major issues.The customer service was terrific. They addressed all issues that I had, which were minor. Deposits and withdrawals process was fast and easy. I highly recommend this broker to anyone. This broker allows you to trade many different commodities. I don’t know why there are so many negative reviews about this broker. Try it and see for yourself!!!!!!!!!

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 29, 2020:
Hi, thanks for the review! We appreciate your loyalty to us and wish you success on your future trades.
Oct 21, 2020,

Top pick for Crypto Trading

Came across Hugosway when looking to expand my trading over the weekends for cryptocurrencies.

Was a very quick and easy process to register and open an account, customer support were very responsive when needed. I am a big fan of live chat help these days, e-mail is like sending a letter haha

There is a big range of crypto pairs to trade although I stick to the majors myself so cant comment on the other smaller pairs they provide. Leverage is in line with market expectations and Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals made everything quick and easy.

Overall not experienced any negative sides to Hugosway when it comes to crypto trading, so very happy and they tick all the boxes i was looking for.

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 29, 2020:
Hi there! Thanks for your feedback, we’re proud to offer 24/7 crypto trading along with 24/7 customer support to assist our traders at all times.
Essex, United Kingdom,
Oct 19, 2020,

I Thought I would add a quick review after trading crypto over the weekend with Hugosway. I found the system much quicker than I had done previously and was impressed with the amount of pairs that are available to trade. I will use them again this week and will trade Forex as well as crypto.

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 29, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review!
cornwall, United Kingdom,
Oct 13, 2020,

good crypto trading platform

Joined this broker to do crypto trading on the weekend as they offered good leverage and the most tradable crypto pairs from any broker, this has gone well and enjoyed using this service for this bases but also using it as my main currency trading account now and going well. found that there bitcoin withdrawals are faster then most other brokers so going to stick with them and use them more and more. get laid out easy to use platform!

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 15, 2020:
Hi there, thanks for your positive review! We do offer 24/7 trading on over 35 crypto assets, together with high leverage and 24/7 customer support. Our team does their best to process all withdrawal requests within the same business day, ensuring our clients are given quick access to their funds. Happy trading!
Serbia, North Macedonia,
Oct 12, 2020,

Terrible broker, stay away, manipulated totally and racking people off. When u enter they change the price, when u take profits they change the price. If you look the charts anywhere those prices never reach so low but you have lost the traid.

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 15, 2020:
Hi Zoran,

As an ECN broker, the price quotes displayed on our platform are constantly updated to ensure that we provide the best spreads directly from our liquidity providers. All market orders are executed using straight-through processing, to ensure no interference with client trades.

Since you have not provided your email address or account number, we encourage you to contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team by quoting your MT4 account number, together with the ID of any affected trades and an explanation of your experience in your message. Our agents are available via live chat, email or phone call, for your convenience. We look forward to hearing from you.
Canada, Bahamas,
Sep 25, 2020,

Unregulated criminal broker!

Please stay away from this broker, and don't ever send them any document! Hugo way is an unregulated criminal broker doing identity theft! They will steal your ID and get rid of you right away once you give your papers to them! The KYC is a total scam and should not be used by anyone who wants to risk their money on this unregulated scam broker! I wanted to do my KYC to connect other payment methods. Still, once they received my documents plus a selfie with the date of today with on it the name of Jamie, the useless shift leader, he blocked my account right after receiving my documents! This is how this kind of broker treats a brand-new customer. They have been ignoring my emails and live chat and even blocking my IP address after this nonsense!
But the thing is they are to dumb to realize that anyone can have multiple accounts under different emails using a VPN. So, you can see the untrained HUGO staff don't have any common sense or competence to handle customers! I requested a call from the supervisor for an explanation, but I bet they are not going to call!

I would like to hear from the supervisor here in the forex peace army. They already have bad reviews over here, and believe me, this case will be the nail in the coffin if they want to play dirty! I have a terrible temper, and I know how to deal with the reputation of scam brokers like HUGO!. Thieves and brainless incompetents should not have the right to handle this kind of business in the forex industry! Let's see what the supervisor of Hugo FX will tell me about this bloody nonsense here in Forex Peace army or over the phone if they ever decide to call me!! I have everything recorded emails and live chat, and ready to expose everything if they don't fix this s***, or I don't hear from the supervisor!

Reply by hugosway submitted Sep 28, 2020:
Hi there,

We have managed to locate your chat history and found that our Customer Support Agents were helpful and professional when responding to your request.

KYC documents are only a requirement for clients who want to use deposit and withdrawal methods other than Bitcoin. If you choose to submit KYC documents, the name registered on your account must match the name on the submitted documents. Otherwise, clients will need to update their account details. It is standard procedure to ask clients a number of security questions when they request to change their account details. For an added layer of security, we also ask clients to send a selfie so that we can make sure that the proof of Identity which they have submitted is correct.

From the transcripts of your chat history, we noted that you asked the Customer Support Agent to delete your account. This action was completed before your KYC documents were processed, as KYC verification may take up to 24 hours.

If you require further clarification, you may contact the Customer Support Team 24/7, either through Live chat, email or by requesting a phone call.

The Hugo’sWay Team
ghargur, Malta,
Aug 25, 2020,

excllent customer service cooperation

this broker is very fast at communication when it comes to any even minor queries and problems I had. I take advantage of the leverage options with the small trade size allowed also.
good broker in general, can't complain.

Reply by hugosway submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Adam and thank you for sharing your positive review! Our professional support team is available 24/7 via Live chat, email and call back request to assist traders with any queries.
Kent, United Kingdom,
Aug 19, 2020,

Solid experience so far

Used Hugosway around 6 months now to diversify the money I hold in brokers I can trade crypto and FX with. Think these guys have been around a few years now and they seem to have it nailed down. Shame to see some of the bad reviews but my experience has been good. Quick withdrawals which is so important to me. Why should we have to wait ages for money we make. Normally a few hours using the bitcoin deposits and withdrawals. Can't comment on the alternative methods as I haven't used them. Had an email a few months back about a new server added and upgraded so that should add to the stability of the platform. Works well on MT4 and the webtrader is actually pretty decent.

Reply by hugosway submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review! Our team processes all withdrawal requests within the same business day to ensure our clients are given quick access to their funds.
Dublin, Ireland,
Aug 15, 2020,

Impressed with the service

I have started using Hugosway 7 months ago and i have been impressed with the service provided. I mainly use it to scalp indices and i have found the leverage and minimum deposit of 10US very handy as i was trialing now strategies and could test them on a low amount account as im not a fan of demoing at times. I have withdrawn on multiple occasions now from small to relatively large amounts and all have gone through without a hitch. As long as all continues in the same way ill be using them for years to come

Reply by hugosway submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We do offer both Demo and Live accounts with low minimum deposits and high leverage, and all withdrawals are processed within 24 hours to ensure quick access to your funds.
Essex, United Kingdom,
Aug 9, 2020,

Have returned to Hugosway

I have returned to Hugosway due to them recently upgrading their server and due to the fact I can trade crypto 24/7 with them. I am impressed that withdrawals are made same day.

Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 14, 2020:
Hi Steve and thank you for your kind words! At Hugo's Way we pride ourselves in offering traders rapid access to liquid funds coupled with pristine trading conditions. We are very pleased to have you back and making the most of our upgraded systems. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our 24/7 professional support team whenever needed.
In my skin, USA,
Aug 5, 2020,

Sketchy

Hugo’s way pros: large variety of pairs, indices, crypto’s
Sort of fast withdrawal times

Cons: customer support is horrible. They take forever to respond and do not resolve issues. Their server will say “busy” and result in a closing trade with reduced or no profit. When you contact support they will blame it on YOUR internet connection and not credit your account. Their spreads are larger than other brokers. Their charts are not aligned with trading view.

Something is off about this broker. I’m currently looking for another.
Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 7, 2020:
Hi there, I was unable to locate you on our system based on the information provided in your review. We do offer a large selection of tradable assets on our platform which is well received by our traders. We fully understand the importance of clients having access to liquid funds, particularly in today's economic climate - which is why we offer same-day withdrawals. With regards to your comment about our customer support services, our professional team is available 24/7 to help with any queries experienced by our clients and is always willing to go above and beyond to help our traders. We provide three modes of contact: Live Chat, email or call back request at a time that suits you best and pride ourselves in offering some of the best support in the industry.

Market Orders are processed instantly through STP execution to eliminate waiting times for orders to be filled with liquidity coming from top tier financial institutions. In terms of downtime, all clients are notified in advance to any instances of planned downtime on the MT4 Server. Regarding wide spreads, this is normal upon market open as there are far fewer traders, which in turn means less liquidity and higher market volatility, widening the spread. It is normal for this to occur on almost all broker platforms due to the same points outlined above. Avoiding holding positions overnight will help reduce the risk of unexpected price movements. That being said, Hugo’s Way is fully committed to helping traders affected by infrastructure failures. If you feel that any positions were negatively affected through no fault of your own, please get in touch and quote your MT4 account number along with the Trade ID of any negatively affected trades. From here, a dedicated trading professional will review your account and look to reimburse you. Each Trade will be independently reviewed and cross-referenced with logged server issues.

Hugo’sWay is a fully transparent online broker that strives to provide clients with an excellent trading environment coupled with a fully trained support team available 24/7. Please get in touch should you need any further clarification and we will be happy to help.
Denver, USA,
Aug 4, 2020,

Stay away if you want succes in this business

Use regulated services only and leave them hugoway son of feminine hounds out the picture..they will play against you no Matter what strategy you use or have to offer up and trust me I am very patient when it come to trading and waiting ...I repeat stay away and don't listen to the bullpoopy people tell you about hugosway because 9/10 nobody cares about anyone's succes ...
for a good entry with bullishness with a strong conformation in a uptrend and they stop you out and take your money and let the trend continue the direction afterwards like I understand you win some and lose some but to keep losing like that lol you lost a customer and I promise I will never send people that way
have sex with them and make passionate love to their fix spreads
Florida, USA,
Jul 29, 2020,

Great Support Skeptical practices

Ive ben trading for the past two years now. I have also had only very good customer support and ease of transfers to my wallet from my bank account with this broker. However as of late I've been noticing on the open of the new market day HUGOS way will have ridiculous price gaps to almost 20 pips or more and increased spreads.

These gaps are not shown on any other reliable chart or provider that I use and I am very skeptical of their practices especially for those operating with smaller account sizes.
Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi there, I was unable to find you on our system using your review information. At Hugo’s Way, we pride ourselves on offering clients the very best customer support allowing our traders to trade with peace of mind.

When the markets close, an instrument's pricing is still changing as there is still movement in the financial world. Upon reopening of the market, there will naturally be a gap in the prices between the closure and open price.

This can be a small or a significant jump depending on what news/events have happened while the market was closed. This is something beyond our control given that prices come directly from our Liquidity Providers. As such, when another broker/viewing platform does not have the same gap/prices it simply means they are not using the same Liquidity Provider.

We are a fully transparent broker and all traders are free to withdraw at any time. CFD trading with leverage does come attached to risk which is fully outlined in our risk disclosure agreement. With high leverage settings comes greater risk, especially to lesser experienced traders. As such, we allow all traders to open MT4 accounts with a leverage setting of their choice with the lowest being 1:1 and maximum being 1:500 for Forex.

We hope this helps clear things up for you, should you require any further clarification, please get in touch with us and one of our dedicated, professional team will happily go over this with you. Reach out to us via LiveChat, call back request or email support@hugosway.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Derrick,
America, USA,
Jul 28, 2020,

Stay away from HUGO....

They will take your money, and then come with a stupid reason why. I was in a trade and my position was in profits then all of a sudden the spread increased and I was spotted out. I’ve traded with many companies and thought I would get Hugo a try, but now I wish that I did not open a account with them. I have never had that happen to me before.
Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Derrick. I was unable to locate your Hugo's Way profile based on the information provided in your review. At Hugo's Way, we understand the importance of clients having access to their funds, especially in today's current climate. As such, traders are free to withdraw funds at any time with withdrawals being processed within 24 hours. We are a true ECN/STP broker meaning that orders are filled by a pool of liquidity providers from Tier 1 financial institutions.

At any time a trader feels they have had a trade negatively impacted we encourage them to get in touch with us quoting the MT4 account number and trade ID of any trade negatively affected. From here, one of our dedicated trading professionals can conduct an investigation, create a report and feed their findings back to you with a view to reimburse you if indeed - your position was affected through no fault of your own.

Please contact us via our LiveChat service, arrange a call back request or email support@hugosway.com. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this matter.
Soap,
USA, USA,
Jul 21, 2020,

No Issues

I see no problems at all with this broker. Being a cautious person I opened my DEMO account for two weeks then funded a live account made trades withdrew funds.. No Issues! Support is very helpful and knowledgeable. From me in the USA, Thank You!!

Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for your kind review! Our professional support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email and call back request for all of your account needs.
Hugos Review,
Ireland, Ireland,
Jul 17, 2020,

Decent broker, safe, secure but servers are sketchy

they never tell you when they're going to run maintenance scripts on the servers which will severely slow down your MT4 app for roughly 30 minutes. happens maybe once a week or once every 2 weeks.

other than this, i see no problems, great leverage, fast deposits and they have listed the indices which my previous broker did not.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for providing us with some feedback. Here at Hugo’s Way, we take user experience extremely seriously. We recently underwent a major service upgrade which included adding an additional server, as well as fully optimising our existing one. Our original server could often become overloaded due to dormant MT4 accounts or too many users logged in at once. We addressed and fixed the issue by launching the additional server on June 5th 2020 to help spread the load across two servers.

Our professional support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email or call back request. We look forward to hearing from you.
U.K., United Kingdom,
Jul 14, 2020,

Decent all rounder

I found them generally good, fast enough resolving issues and withdrawls were processed in a timely manner. I can’t really see me leaving them anytime soon and they are one of my more frequently used brokers

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for such a nice review! Our dedicated support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email and call back request should you need any assistance in the future.
Sash,
Florida, USA,
Jul 9, 2020,

Great

Surprised by the low reviews here as I’ve never had any problems with them. My withdrawals are processed within hours and I’m overall very pleased with them despite the fact that they’re unregulated.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for your kind words, Sash. Our professional support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email or call back request for all of your account needs.
Bronx, USA,
Jul 9, 2020,

WITHDRAWAL ISSUES

HELLO MY NAME IS TAHSHAWN IVE BEEN WITH HUGOSWAY FOR APPROXIMATELY 2 YEARS IVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM OUT OF MY 7 FIGURE ACCOUNT UNTIL RECENTLY. IVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A 6 FIGURE WITHDRAWAL FOR ALMOST 9 WEEKS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN PROCESSING THROUGH HUGOSWAY TO BLOCKCHAIN ONLY RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WITHDRAW MAYBE 4 DIGIT FIGURES EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS THAT WOULD TAKE TAKE 2 DAYS FOR IT TO COMPLETE. I AM CONCERNED AS TO WHY IM NOT ABLE TO WITHDRAW 6 FIGURES IN A TIMELY MANNER. I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE FROM HUGOSWAY TO CONTACT ME BECAUSE THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND NOT GOOD BUSINESS I USED GOOD FAITH WHEN SELECTING THIS BROKER TO USE AS MY PRIMARY PLATFORM. I HOPE THIS REVIEW WILL BRING THE ATTENTION TO HUGOSWAY SO IT CAN BE RESOLVED IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU
Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hi Tahshawn and thank you for providing us with some feedback. I have looked into your account on our system and I am unable to see any withdrawal requests for 6 figures. I do see recent withdrawal requests which have been approved via Bitcoin. I can also see that there were a total of 8 withdrawals which were cancelled upon your request. The largest withdrawal request on our system was a 5 figure withdrawal that was indeed approved back in February of this year which was approved and sent to the BTC wallet address you provided.

Rest assured Hugo’s Way keeps client funds separately from that of the companies and has no reason to withhold any funds. We understand the importance of traders having access to liquid funds and as such traders are free to submit withdrawal requests at any time, with requests being processed within 24 hours. There are currently no pending withdrawals on your account so we are a little unsure of your decision to post this negative review.

Please get in touch with us via LiveChat, email or call back request and a member of our dedicated support team will happily help with any further information. We look forward to hearing from you and continuing business together.