HugosWay.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 3, 2019
Hugo's Way

About HugosWay.com

Hugo'sWay is a forex broker. Hugo's Way offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. HugosWay.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Contact:support@hugosway.com,
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin
CFD:(125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com on our forum

Oct 1, 2019,

Good all round broker

Good old round broker, have moved to another now but still have a small account, good to trade crypto and forex
Phyllis - Annie Feliciano,
New Jersey, USA,
Sep 25, 2019,

THIEVES!!! STAY AWAY and go to a different broker

I started ok with the software. Then out of no where when I am almost $50.00 in profit. I had a few open trades that were in the blue - when I closed them. They closed out in the red for some reason (BIG AMOUNTS). Swiping almost $70.00 easily. I then built account back up $30.00. - Almost to my starting amount of $94.00

The same thing happened in a London session, swiping my account and bringing to 40 and some change. The next day randomly - out of no where, my account was negative $10 and this morning two trades completely closed on their own.. I put a ticket in, lets see if they genuinely adjust
United States, USA,
Sep 13, 2019,

Not Many Options for US Residents

I trade crypto and gold. Being that I am in US I do not have many options and the brokers are limited. I have not had enough issues that make me completely leave this broker. There has been slippage and compared to some of the others the spreads are crazy but I just factor that into my trading style. I would definitely stay away from scalping as the spreads are already very large and jump up pretty quick during volitility and stop loss hunting. I have had no issues with deposits and withdraws have been quick for me which is why I am still giving them a chance. Customer service is not that responsive in solution but they will respond quickly with what seems like scripted responses due to hearing the same concerns multiple times.

Due to the fast deposits and withdraws I would recommend them and as long as you can adjust your trading style to consider what issues they have then this is a great broker to trade with. There seems to be issues with most offshore brokers so you work with what you can.
Bob,
New Mexico, USA,
Aug 19, 2019,

I'm torn on this broker

First off, I am a fan because as a US citizen I can trade BTCUSD, SPX500, and other CFD's and not just forex.
Issues I have. I have only been demo trading right now but this is the first broker I've ever have that had a server go down, and then you're stuck without whatever the outcome is.
The candles to not match tradingview candles, not even close sometimes. I use tradingview for my TA and the candles on MT4 are completely different, sometimes to the point it would change my mind on the the direction of trade.
ALso, why is it that the candles will move buy the worth of my position will not, or is delayed.
I have an account with a US broker that I am also demo trading in and I can trade straight off of trading view from it and their MT4 and web platform candles are identical.
Would be nice if someone could shed some light on this or direct me to another broker that allows US residents to trade Crypto and CFD's.
Joe,
South Carolina, USA,
Aug 7, 2019,

Stop Loss NOT honored

I had a trade open with this broker. News was hitting soon so I tightened my Stop loss to only 10 pips. News hit and my stop was slipped nearly 70 pips. Emailed Customer support and they told me they tried to close the trade but they were unable to, due to the News event. What is the point of using this broker if they don’t honor a STOP LOSS.
United States, USA,
Jul 20, 2019,

Scam

When I was trading BTC, my MT4 would go offline, nor could I log in the website. All this was occurring while I had trades in the background.
MADD Maddy,
DC, USA,
Jul 3, 2019,

Problems

They always have a problem every time I am going to hit a big profit. Then you get to customer service promising to help, but they do NOTHING and pass the blame on someone else. Tired of the passing the blame.
Houston, USA,
Jul 2, 2019,

Good until it was real bad

I had Hugosway for quite some time and never had any major issues. Any issues that would arise, I would complete a ticket and my issue would be mitigated. I've had them correct slippage as well as missed stop losses. However the unforgivable happened. As I was in a trade, MT4 froze as in I could not close or edit my trade. But at the same time the trade was still moving. I originally attempted to get out of the trade with a $47 loss, which as I mentioned before the platform would not allow. My losses reached $240 by the time I was able to get out of the trade. Upon contacting customer service, they make it clear this was the fault of the liquidator(bitfinex) therefore no refunds would be issued. Ok I'm angry but I'll take that lump...I had ONE question, maybe more than one, but how can I protect myself from this happening? Are issues with liquidity providers common and is this something I should expect? And if this happens is everyone off the hook, as in said broker, Hugosway as well as liquidity provider(bitfinex)? I received no answer to my concerns except having the fact that there will be no refund on Hugosway end, shoved down my throat after already conceding to that fact. I literally had to watch my account dwindle without having the power to close the trades.
Ruston, USA,
Jun 17, 2019,

Great broker

I have had few issues with Hugo. When I do, they are always resolved in a timely manner. Withdrawals are fast also. Hugo is wonderful.
Unhappy Trader,
Offline, USA,
Jun 16, 2019,

Bitcoin Trading Shut Down

Bitcoin trading has been offline. My guess would be a lot of money is being made by traders so they took it offline. If Bitcoin were to suddenly drop they would quickly turn it back on so they can scoop some more of your money. What a bunch of scammers. Time for a broker change.
New york, USA,
Jun 15, 2019,

2 weeks and still no money

So hugosway is holding my money hostage. They must've read my honest and accurate reviews and decided to purposely make me go through hoops.

Even after I've given them everything they requested, it's now been over 2 weeks and my money hasn't reached my bank account.

What a sorry excuse for a broker.

Please avoid them if you like your hard earned money.

Jun 4, 2019 - 1 Star Last update for hugosway. 06/04/2019.

So I had an open trade with a trail stop in place. But as soon as the price hit, right before my eyes the candle changed shape, gapped and then I wasn't able to update the trade. Obvious price manipulation.

I opened a ticket with hugosway but they refused to refund me the losses even after admitting that THEY had server issues. This alone cost me 1800 dollars. They claim that if it's their fault they will refund you, but it's all a lie. This is a scam broker. They have convenient server issues all of the time and don't care about thier customers. They got off to a good start but quickly fell off. Stay away from this broker if you want to keep your money.

I have withdrawn all of my money. Goodbye hugosway.

Apr 5, 2019 - 1 Star So this is an updated review. This broker started off well so I had given them a 4 star review but now I see why there are so many recent bad reviews. Here are the things I've noticed:

1. Terrible slippage - Slippage is normal in trading but man is it bad with hugosway. When a trade hits your SL, there is plenty of slippage, but when it hits your take profit, they give the exact amount, no matter how fast the trade goes past it.

2. Server down - HW's servers go down frequently. During NFP today, they were down for a whole 3 hours which is ridiculous. If they manage to retain any customers after today, it will be a miracle. I personally missed out on about 5k thanks to this "hiccup."

3. Customer Service - I've noticed that they are very responsive but not necessarily very helpful. They give you scripted answers every time and tell you they are not trading experts.... wtf? Then why even be there?

4. We're about to find out today how good they are with withdrawals... I'm taking my 6-figure account out of there before any worst damage is done!

In summary, I no longer recommend hugosway. What a shame.

Feb 24, 2019 - 4 Stars I'm reading a lot of recent bad reviews for Hugosway, but I haven't had any issues yet. I've grown my account by over 70% in 1.5 months and haven't see anything shady from them.

I will mention that an inordinate amount of trades in the past week have gone 0.3- 0,5 pips (yes less than one pip) away from Take profit and then reversing, but this I attribute to bad luck. If more of this happens, then maybe I'll raise an eyebrow.

Other than this, Fast deposits/withdrawals and good options, decent spreads and 1:500 leverage, half pip commissions and great customer service via chat, this makes HW a top broker in my opinion. Haven't noticed anything shady like stop hunting or any other type of manipulation, but I've been winning so haven't looked too closely.

I just opened a decently large account with them, so I'll have more in the coming days/weeks. Hopefully they maintain this awesome track record.

Some recommendations for HW to get 5 stars:
1. Add more deposit/withdrawal options (i.e. CC). Although, I did do a wire and from submittal to money being in my account, it took 2 business days, which is awesome.
2. Offer free/paid VPS for those who want to use EA's or trade multiple accounts with trailing stop losses. I fall into the latter.
3. Consider increasing leverage.
4. No commission option.
5. I've been with good brokers that really fall off due to greed. Please keep up the good work and don't fall into the greed trap.
Utah, USA,
Jun 11, 2019,

Good

I haven’t experienced any of the issues others are having in this forum. Easy deposits via credit card, easy withdrawal via bitcoin. Received funds in my bitcoin wallet same day. No slippage seen so far. Will update if anything changes but they’ve been great so far!
Austria,
May 29, 2019,

TP skipped Buy/Sell stops moved

Useless to say they move your Buy Stop or Sell Stop how much they want they even skip Take Profits,I ve contacted them and they played the Spread Card where it wasn t the case,even sent them the order number and the actual screenshot of the event happening LIVE!YES I WAS WATCHING MY TRADE and very aware of the spread but they had no issue to grab my SL there was no technical error at all

C:\Users\me\Desktop\Hugofuckedupbigly.png
Harry robson,
May 9, 2019,

Awful

SwaP, is horrendous, get stopped out basically every daily closure, pay 25$ for a withdrawal complete scam and useless broker
Martin,
Atlanta, USA,
Apr 30, 2019,

Overall great

Customer service is amazing one of the most pleasant depositing and Fast withdrawal experiences ever.. Low Spreads
Shan,
Florida, USA,
Apr 29, 2019,

For me it has been smooth

I've been with Hugosway for about 5 months now, I've never had a problem. The people who do have problems are usually the ones trading during HIGH impact news or when the market is basically closed and the spreads widens. Yes they've had some downtime here and there, but it hasn't been bothersome.

Their deposits are quick and so are their withdrawals. They refund your money if there was a legit issue, though I haven't done this before but I've seen them refund other peoples money.

Before you trade, just put an SL/TP and I don't trade during high impact news anyway, just the hour before or after. DURING, you're asking for trouble, from any broker.
Venom,
Usa, USA,
Apr 24, 2019,

Thieves

Worse broker ever used ... always stealing from your account .. when server goes down it only affects you only in profit but in losses they keep it intact .. they always stealing 10 pips when in profit ..
Bo Wang,
Apr 18, 2019,

Terrible broker. I have been with them for three weeks. Bad experience at server shut down and spread problems. Loss money always and you have no clear clue. You decide to switch to a new broker.
Gzira, Malta,
Apr 11, 2019,

Overall nice to be able to trade forex and crypto under one broker, with tight spreads, good leverage, and a good client support team to hand if needb

Have been trading with Hugo's Way for a year now, but first 2-3 months were on demo.
very impressed with them as they offer a wide variety of instruments to trade, and many crypto pairs as well as good leverage for crypto (1: 100). Payouts have always been fast for me personally which is great, too.
Two things that make them stand out as a broker to me are the fact they are one of the few / only brokers that offer 24/7 crypto trading and their customer support are consistently friendly and responsive and fast, which is always nice.
Apr 9, 2019,

Their execution is trash at times of news and also they are just recently messed up out of 10 pips which does not sound like much but to 3 lot which is 300 $ more dollars they owe me but they said the trade ended in positive so basically they NFP and I've done ton of business with them and they choose not to be steal money from traders time to time this is the 3rd time it's happened to me and everything is documented and screen recorded
Jason,
New York, USA,
Apr 6, 2019,

Terrible broker, steals money.

They're probably going to say "We could not find you in our system." Yeah, okay. Anyways, NFP yesterday was a disaster. They shut their servers down to their users after 20 minutes of NFP starting. Trapping people in their trades causing us to lose tones of money. I checked with other brokers, they were still up and running. It's funny because Hugosway can claim whatever they like but their demo servers were still up. Sp many people complained on their instagram page, which by the way. Looks super sketchy, 400 followers with random posts. People commented complaining, how do they deal with it? They delete EVERYONES comments. No apology or justifications, just swept it under the rug. Terrible broker, I can not wait to leave them.
If you are worried about a broker claiming to not be able to find your name in the system, why didn't you include your account number in your review?
Jon,
New York, USA,
Mar 27, 2019,

Not legit broker

BROOO this is a real person not a a facking fake person but hugosway is a scam they literally steal your money when you trade. I have made over $8k then lost it all off it in a day like my stop loss didn’t work- spreads are just horrible and my account server stop working then I loose the trade. Also they manipulate the charts so you loose money!
Jay,
Usa, USA,
Mar 21, 2019,

Great Traders get Lock Out and Shown Different Chart

WARNING! Do Not Use Hugosway! They are not Connected to a Real Server. Not Regulated for US Clients, what is Un-Regulated Broker means? They create there own Chart so they can Manipulate your trade. Lastly, HUGOSWAY LOCK ME OUT Because I Keep Winning 90%-95-%. Stay away from this Broker. If your a newbie this is for you. If your a great trader, stay away. Just trust me, again if your a great trader, they will lock you out. You don’t believe me, then try. When they lock you out, go back to this comment and say thanks!
Bellevue,WA., USA,
Mar 20, 2019,

Hugosway.com Did Not treat me properly(26) Trades that I did Not Place were on my Account.

I am "wishing"that is was a Misunderstanding..But..Hugosway.com Did not do good by Me. I am a Retail Forex Trader the Kind that is Up all Night Trading Acc#2132598981. I trade Blessings EA>.01 Lots.. I also have Harmonic_7 Software..I use the Knight Fire Tool/Script to Enter the trades.. I Need Leverage, as I Hedge Trades..I was Entering my trades in Groups of 3 to balance Previous Trades Entered.. You Know how Yours WATCHES the Platform in REAL Time for HOURS, then Yours See's all the Moves.. Only Way to Trade.. I Entered 3>1lot Trades for the GBP/USD Pair from a SCRIPT..the damned Platform Kept on Adding Trades Until I Feared a MARGIN CALL, so what did I do. .Cutt off the Platform,and Began to Delete those Extra Live trades..All happened very Fast.. I Submitted EVERY TRADE NUMBER to Support..Those ONLY BULLS****ED ME..before the Mishap I had a Bal of 1117.00 After (26) trades were Deleted Bal_983.00, is a 134.00 Loss!! It Happened FAST, Had I not Locked the Platform,I would have No Account at all.. I Explained Everything, Recorded EVERY TRADE.. Now Mind Yours these trades were ENTERED with a Script, not by an EA..Blessings was Trading Both Ways,but ONLY>.01 Lots.. I have Every Trade..Will Enclose Info Here, Because when Yours is Chatting those are BULL*****ING!! Trade number's as Follows(991418605, 91418646, 91418656, 91618667, 91418679, 91418692, 91418698, 91418710, 91418705, 91418732, 01418751, 91418754, 91418770, 91418775, 91418784, 91418791, 91418797, 01418804, 91418813, 91418823, 91418831, 91418836, 91419065, 91419067, 91418842) These are All the Trades_total Lost is 134.00. You Know how when Yours is Awake Trading All Night, Yours Looks at Your Account Balance Often Every Time Yours Earn's.. Yours Looks at the Account Balance.. Had I Not taken Immediate Action, It would have been a "MARGIN CALL" an Oh S*** Moment!! Please recover my Funds.. I had a bal after Loss of 983.00 I Kept on trading Until I had a balance of_1017.5c+ The 134.00 Restored to me, is an Account balance of_1,151.00.No One that Stays Awake All Night Trading wants to be "SCAMMED!!" That was my EARNINGS for the Night/Day.. In Person/Via Chat, those were Not Good at All!! Account Number is Included, and (26 trade#'s Also Included) I DID NOT DO THAT S***, IF I DID, I WOULD TAKE THE LOSS, THOSE EMPLOYEE's New it. Said Mr.Mason reviewed those Trades.. BULLS*** as HELL!! All my Sincere Love, jimmy:) James A. Pegues Jr..Forex is How I Earn my Living..I am SERIOUS About It.. Never Cheat the Broker, that is the Mean's by Which Yours Earn's a LIVING!!
Atlanta, USA,
Mar 6, 2019,

STAY AWAY SCAM/FRAUD MANIPULATING STOP LOSS/ENTRY/TAKE PROFIT

This is the absolute worst Broker in the entire world, STAY AWAY, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY, AND CALL IT SLIPPAGE, I wish I could post the video proof and photos I have of this egregious act. I sent them the proof I had & and their response was "sorry there's nothing we can do about it", they manipulated my Sell Stop 18 pips lower then swung price to hit my stop loss. This isn't the first time this happened either, I saw my take profits inavertedly being missed and stop losses being hit 5 pips above where it was set to. They will widen spreads just to hit your stop loss, I'm about to post a video on youtube about this. Lookup "Hugoway Fraudulent Broker SCAM" on youtube to see evidence. I set my stop loss to break even all the time and end up 2 pips in the negative "go figure" pay attention to your account 9/10 times they are getting over on you too. Not to mention the swap fees are ridiculous, and they are not transparent about any of their fees, you will not find them anywhere on their website. Theres a reason this broker is located offshore & not FCA or CFTC approved, they are scam artists looking to nickel and dime their customers. They will also claim they can't find my name in the system after writing this review.
If you are worried a broker will claim they find your name in the system, why didn't you include your account number in your review?
jesus,
maturin, Venezuela,
Feb 28, 2019,

they always respond the same to you "it is for our liquidity provider" but reading the reviews I realize that they use that excuse to benefit from their merchants. Stay away from this broker as much as possible. They say that if it is for a technical problem they will refund your money, but in the end they always tell you that they can not do anything because everything was the supplier's fault and some displacement. It has happened to me several times and I always had doubts, but I see that it is his method to swindle people.
Ireland,
Feb 17, 2019,

Hugosway top broker

I've been using Hugosway for the past several months .
Tight spreads good leverage and for me 30+ crypto pairs to trade been a real deal clincher !
I highly recommend them
Feb 11, 2019,

Hugosway customer service is terrible they will not refund your funds even once mt4 platform freezes you have to wait and your account will go in the negative because you can't close it and they will not refund you your funds and this do to them updating mt4 and they do it quite often so if your account is active while they are updating mt4 they will not refund you your money because you cannot stop it in the system starts completely over maybe three hours or four hours before your trade starts so whatever chart you're on if you're on the hour chart it will go back 3 hours and start you over again
Hi Unique,

I have tried to find your name in the system but cannot, What you have stated is untrue at Hugo's way our policy is if there is every a technical error we will always refund the client to break even or honor their take profit which ever is more beneficial to the client.

Sometimes technical errors happen, sometimes its our server problem and sometimes its an external liquidity provider such as Bitfinex, its unfortunate and unavoidable but what sets us apart is how we resolve these issues for our clients after the fact.

I would be happy to personally review any issues you had if you can email me robert@hugosway.com
Feb 11, 2019,

Hugosqay claims to be a true ecm and theres no way they mankpulaye. That excuse only works for them the liquidity providers do it for them. My lmfx account never did that. But inpulled my money from lmfx because of how hard it is to get my money. None of these off shore brokers are safe unless it is a us broker and the 2 options we have are hardcore scammers too. So im done trading forex sucks cause i am very good and took a long time to learn it onlh to have to quite do to all brokers bekng scammers. Hugo was my last try. The charts are always glitched tonight i got on and it was showing it only 6 candles in since open at 5 est. Considering it was 145 qhen i contacted support that was way off. They admitted it then got frustrated and ended the conversation qhen they could not figure it out. They will take deposit through zelle oes thru instantly but to get your money its only ach with big fee or bitcoin what a crock. And the email and name they have you use to send it is in some guys personal name and email tonallrove it and add it that alone should have sent up rwd flags to me and the world. Stay away from hugosway actually stay away from akl brokers the name broke in broker says it all. If they are not in the United states on our soil where laws hold them accountable they are shady and the 2 qe have here are completely shady as well its still the ole boys club to them and outsiders dont belong. So until we get real brokers in the us that are legit im done trading. Save your money or let then steel it cause that is exactl what will happen or end up chasing your ass for a month and a half for it to come ach bad business

Dec 17, 2018 - 1 Star Hugo sells your entry and stop loss to the banks just like every other broker. Ive seen it happen several times with them now. Amd auppose to have 500:1 leverage yet they dont give you that. Of course i would never use max leverage. I am leaning to them being a scam broker now 100% they are not regulated. The way to send money is through zelle which is great except its in some guys name under a travel agency if that doesnt say scam I dont know what does. And they only offer mt4 and why is that because they use the mt4 plug in to manipluate it and go back and fix it later i have caught then doing that thank god i wasnt in that trade but many in my company was. If you dont know about the mt4 plug in go watch a broner who shows what it is and how they use it and does it live to people. Any legit broker would be offering ctrader or at least mt5 that no scam plug ins can be used on to manipulate it. And the broker that is warning everyone even explained how they are trained ro say oh that was a stop out or slippage as if we are stupid and haven't been trading probably longer than them. Ill stick with lmfx it may take a few days to a week to get my money but at least they arent scamming people. And good luck trying to get money sent back to your account with zelle fron hugo it wont happen. Do not use hugo total scam broker. Its time our government do something about these crooks steeling peoples money frankly the loser thiefs doing it need minimum thrown in priaon for 20years minimum.
Hi Jaiden,

Angelo,
Feb 6, 2019,

Stay away if you wanna win

Manipulative broker to the max.. occasionally on 3 separate pairs it breached data and manipulated 200 pips and always hit my SL. I didn't catch on what was going on until I compared live market data with other brokers and tradingview...
Stay away from hugosway, the name itself sounds dishonest.
Hi Angelo,

I have tried to find your name in the system but cannot, What you have stated is untrue and there is not one price for forex, when your looking at trading view you are looking at another brokers pricing not ours, pricing is provided by streaming liquidity providers Bids and Asks and depth of volumes together to provide MT4 with a BID and ASK price and the difference is spread. A lot of new traders don’t understand that a sell trade uses the ASK price and not the BID price and a candle in MT4 only every shows the BID Price and not the ask price. You can turn the ask price on your chart by setting it on the chart properties.

Sometimes generally at 5pm EST spreads can widen either on the Bid or the ask side this is due to rollover when a lot of LP's actually close for 5 minutes and swaps get applied and interbank settle the daily positions. this can cause the spreads to widen sometimes but a little sometimes by a lot.

We are a true ECN and as such we have no plugins or tools to manipulate anything this is the raw pricing feed from our aggregated liquidity pool. Being a True ECN we do not profit or lose from clients losses or profits and as such we have no motivation for you to lose, we would actually prefer you win which means you will trade more and we will earn more from the trade commissions.

Trading view does not show the ask price and only shows the Bid price so your not getting a full picture by only using that feed.

Hugo's way our policy is if there is ever a technical error we will always refund the client to break even or honor their take profit which ever is more beneficial to the client.

Max,
Neil, USA,
Jan 24, 2019,

They don’t care about you

Boink hugosway. I’m done with this scam broker. Like other reviewers are saying, they will gap spread against you. This happens every day after NY close, some days are exceptionally worse. For instance, today the spread was 60 on U/C at NY close. This isnrollover for the banks so spreads get wider, but This is just unacceptable. Bye bye
Hi Max,

I have tried to find your name in the system but cannot, Our pricing is provided by streaming liquidity providers Bids and Asks and depth of volumes together to provide MT4 with a BID and ASK price and the difference is spread.

A lot of traders don’t understand that a sell trade uses the ASK price and not the BID price and a candle in MT4 only every shows the BID Price and not the ask price. You can turn the ask price on your chart by setting it on the chart properties.

Montreal, Canada,
Jan 10, 2019,

It is true, I just chatted with the company before applying for a live account. I asked for the funding methods available, and the only one they have right now is via bitcoins. That won't do for me, not with all the upfront advertisement they have on their website. I might try at some other time to see if their politics have changed on the subject. Until then they should remove from their advertisements, offers of funding via bank wires and credit cards.
Hi Jpdlegault,

This was true for your region at the time, we have multiple deposit and withdraw methods depending on clients locations, we are constantly adding more so please do check back with us every now and then. I believe for your location now there is Cards and Bitcoin and Wires available.

We are also adding CAD trading accounts very soon

Jan 10, 2019,

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS I CANNOT CLOSE MY CRYPTO TRADE RIGHT NOW ALL I CAN DO IS SIT HERE HELPLESSLY AS THE TRADE TRAVELS WAY PAST MY STOP LOSS AND NOW IM DOUBLE DOWN IN DRWADOWN THAN WHAT I INTENDED TO RISK AND I CANTDO NOTHING ABOUT IT NO CHAT ONLINE RESPONDING TO ME NOTHING THERE WAS NOT ANY EMIAL NOTICE SENT OUT ABOUT ANY PLANNED OUTAGES FOR CRYTO TRADING ON 1/9/2019 SO WHAT AM I TO DO NOW JUST SIT HERE AND WATCH MY ACCOOUNT BLOW UP? ARE YOU KIDDING ME. HOW WAS I ABLE TO OPEN THE TRADE BUT MY STOP LOSS WASNT ACTIVATED NOR CAN I MANUALLY CLOSE IT? I CANT BELIEV THIS MAN I LOST FOR WORDS RIGHT NOW THEY BEEN A GOOD BROKER NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS UNTIL NOW AND THIS IS EXTREME I WANNA JUMP OFF A CLIFF OR SOMETHING RIGHT NOW WTF IM SO MAD
Hi MArketmurderer,

Jewel Thomas,
GA, USA,
Jan 7, 2019,

GREAT BROKER!

Hugo’s Way is GREAT! Fast deposit and withdrawals and I can tell they value good customer service. Any issues I’ve had they worked to take care of and answered all my questions within 3 mins! Been using them for 6 months! I’m highly satisfied and lucky! They even allow ripple trading
Thank you Jewel Thomas.

Dec 30, 2018,

Hugo's way is an exceptional broker. I've been with them for 1 year. Their customer service is amazing . They have live chat 24/7 and they will respond in less than a minute and are super efficient. Never had the a problem with them and will recommended to anybody. 10/10
Thank you Okofx.
buckeye, USA,
Dec 19, 2018,

Hugosway s a scam Broker... not only are they the only broker I have seen that has random gaps in their charts throughout the day, your limits and stops will not activate even if the candle goes well into the zone. they have terrible customer support, my phone was stolen and somebody was actively placing random trades while I was trying to stop it on the support chat. and I ended up losing around 700 dollars, and hugosway basically told me too bad sucks to be you. I mean there was a lot of evidence that It was not me placing the trades, and they wont help at all. if you deposit through zelle you cannot withdraw through BTC unless you wire transfer out the same amount you zelled in first.. DO NOT USE HUGOSWAY SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY and use a real broker
Hi Kenneth_Knight,

With regards to someone stealing your phone and placing trades, Yes you are right there is nothing we can do about this, its is ultimately the traders responsibility to ensure his logins and passwords are not compromised, We are a True ECN and as such all trades go to the market we cannot recall them or cancel them if your phone is stolen. Its very unfortunate that this happened.

With regards to withdrawing to BTC you are free to do so once you close the loop on your deposits, all deposits must be returned the same way as it comes in this is not a silly rule Hugo’s Way have this is the industry standard and falls in line with anti-Money laundering international laws which we must adhere to.

Dec 19, 2018,

Hugo’s Way is hands down, the best broker. I have used several others, but have been with Hugo’s way for several months now. I had one issue due to server issues. I emailed support and they refunded me right away without any questions asked. I had issues with other brokers and they told me I was out of luck. There is truly not a better broker out there. I see some negative reviews, but they seem like they are from uneducated people. Try them out and see for yourself!
New Jersey, USA,

Hugosway is exceptional!

I’ve been using Hugosway for about 6 months now and I must say that they have been EXCEPTIONAL all around. Spreads are tight, deposit/withdrawals have been super easy and quick, but most importantly the support team behind the scenes have been super helpful whenever I had a question. I highly Recommend anyone looking for a secure trusted broker to use Hugosway.
Tonymac Perez,
El Paso, Texas, USA,
Dec 18, 2018,

Great broker and customer service

I’ve been using Hugosway as my broker for about 6 months or so. Deposits are super fast (especially with zelle and crypto) withdrawals take about 24-48 hours. In one occasion I received a call to verify it was me requesting the withdrawal and the customer service is spot on.
Aaron,

5 stars all the way!

My experience with Hugosway has been excellent, Support are on point any questions i have they help me 24x7, Deposits and withdraws all done in a few hours max. I've never had a trading issue and the money hits my bank or bitcoin wallet the next day.

5 Stars all the way for Hugo's Way
Aldin,
USA, USA,
Nov 27, 2018,

Was not able to act on my trade (close, stop loss, take profit)

Hugosway started off very good for me, but then started to have glitches In their system. Multiple times I was not able to control, and maneuver my trade. I had clear evidence showing that I was not able to (close my trade, put a stop loss, or a take profit), I sent this to them and they basically sent me a video on how to trade? I have never had problems with hugosway, but keep in mind they are not regulated and they will take your money on there glitches... I watched a trade go negative 1,000 dollars, and was not able to do anything but watch it go up, as their system was basically frozen.

Trust me, be very careful of trading with them.. I was a new trader, and didn't know better. Shop around for real brokers, and avoid getting scammed...
Hi Aldin,

Jordan,
Oct 24, 2018,

Hugo’s Way is hands down, the best broker. I have been with them for a few months and haven’t had any issues. Any questions that I had were answered in a timely manner by amazing customer service. I highly recommend trying this broker if you haven’t. You won’t be dissapointed.
Victor Szybisty,
Yonkers, NY, USA,
Oct 19, 2018,

Amazing broker with the best Customer Support!

From my personal experience it’s one of the best brokers I have used to date. All around as some people may have mentioned there is limited deposit methods but in reality it’s actually more than needed and the company makes it in expensive to fund via Bitcoin as they fund you the coinbase or purchase fees when buying bitcoin after just sending them the receipt of your purchase so it’s inexpensive.

The customer service is the best experience I have received their response time is impeccable and always resolve every issue you have or may have without looking at you just like another number in their books.

All around I give the broker a 5 star rating cause they have never disappointed me and resolve/ help with any issues I have. The company must be operated by a trader/former trader because honestly it’s the most user friendly site you could ever use!
Mason,
Oct 15, 2018,

Hugosway is the best broker I have ever used. The owners actually care about their clients and they provide amazing support and service. Their platform is always being updated to better the traders.

Hugos way is simply the best if you're not on them your missing out!
Oct 10, 2018,

Hugo's the GOAT!

A+ BROKER!!! I use Hugo's Way since June of 2018 and it's a really good broker. Being a ECN, they don't make money off of you when you lose. They have good spreads and you can trade cryptos with them. They have a very good support team, and they're not afraid to refund you if your order is not filled like it's supposed to.
So far, a good experience; one of the rare honest broker in this industry.
I would give 5 stars if they had more funding options, but I'm pretty sure they are actively working on this.
Florida, USA,
Oct 3, 2018,

Only 2 options to deposit funds

I am sorry but I have to give Hugo's Way a harsh 1 star because all that I read in prior reviews is not truth, they do not offer CC deposits, I do not see how people is promoting their deposit options when they only have 2 very inconvenient ways to deposit. For that reason to me is an absolute 1 star, not sure about everything else, I am solely giving a 1 star due to one of the most critical things such depositing funds.
Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 12, 2018:
Thank you for your review and we are sorry to see that you are not currently satisfied with the funding options available. With regards to the other reviews you had read, these are indeed accurate and we have many happy clients here at Hugo’s Way.
As you can see on the FAQs on our website, there are three different methods in which you can deposit funds, which includes Credit/Debit Card. Unfortunately, this method is temporarily unavailable to our clients until we find an alternative processor which can provide our clients the facility which meets our high standards. It is for this reason, we had made the decision to stop using the previous processor because customer satisfaction is paramount to us.
However, the two options which are available to our clients are proven to be the quickest and most efficient way to fund their account, especially when it comes to withdrawals and receiving funds faster than Credit/Debit Cards.

We do highly recommend Bitcoin. And we are also offering to refund your fee’s when you purchase it and send it into Hugosway, Have you ever considered looking into this method? If not, please do come and visit our Live Chat where one of our dedicated Support Agents will walk you through the process. We guarantee you that you will be pleasantly surprised and satisfied when it come to quick deposits and faster withdrawals. Also, the good news is, you can still fund your Bitcoin wallet with your credit/debit card.

We thank you for your feedback and rest assured we are working hard at implementing additional payment methods for your convenience.
maui, USA,
Aug 26, 2018,

best broker EVER

Very satisfied clients! Excellent broker who is improving service to client on weekly bases. Spreads are excellent. Deposit by credit card are instant up to $ 600 3 times in 24 hours.
Not many other brokers allow you to buy only 0.01 micro of cryto.

And AGAIN ...I hate FXCM that was in USA... and Me and others bankrupt them in USA....They were " regulated" haha...and cheating clients!

Hugosway ...is the best broker I have had so far! 500:1 even for usa clients.

NO BODY IS BETTER

Nov 3, 2017 - No Rating Hello. I want to highly recommend this broker who is also my friend. He is one of the only one offering FOREX BITCOINS at leverage 100:1. I am a refering broker there fyi and also a trader who you can folow with 93 % performance in 24 days. Not onoy does hugosways provide some of the best spreads and excutions in the market but we are all like a family there of clients who are fed up with regulated USA brokers. If you have a US regulated you cannot be put in a pamn account ( managed and get that 93 % ) .... REMEMBER FXCM USA...trading against their clients and trowing their winning client out! REMEMBER THAT JERK "jason" who works for fxcm representing them here? I am responsable ( me and others like me ) for BANKCRUPTCING them in USA and SEND THEM PACKING to other countries. At hugosways...I can sleep at peace at night with the best spreads and a honest broker. I have a link that you can request by email and you will not be charge 30% performance fee but only 20% . Even if I were not a ib for them ....I most highly recommend them and also LMFX...all the rest I just don't like them . I traded 20 years ...trust me I have seen it all. Most people are "o my God " not USA regulated...Seriously stop being mind controlled by USA....they dont want any of us to succeed bit ridiculous leverage of 50:1 ....you may as well burn your money !
Stone Mountain, USA,
Aug 25, 2018,

Pretty decent broker so far

I have 3 different brokers. One of the brokers I use is very similar to Hugosway it could be a copycat(JAFX). One thing that I am impressed with Hugossway is that deposits and withdrawals are pretty fast. They also have crypto. I hope that they will improve even more.

Pros: fast deposits and withdrawals, crypto, 1:500 leverage, the spread is decent but could be better on other non-major pairs

Cons: sometimes the connection to the server going out and it could be out for about 10 minutes which can be frustrating when you want to take an instant market execution trade
Kyiv, Ukraine,
Aug 10, 2018,

Avoid news trading with HugosWay.com

It is about news trading. Since they boasting about liquidity -
website says: “With liquidity from over 50 different banks and dark pool liquidity”
I decided to try this broker to trade on news with an EA today
Executions not the best. So their liquidity is not the best.
Starting balance $100
Demo account result: $109
Real account result: $76

Are they robbing me ? :) May be not them but their liquidity providers. I don't know

With the other broker today I made ~60% during the same news event.
That was cons but their pros - withdrawal process to the bank card took less than hour - very fast

So probably it is good enough broker - just not for me at the moment
Max,
Perkins, United Kingdom,
Jul 12, 2018,

ESMA free broker

Great broker with AMAZING support and fast withdrawals!!!

The only improvements I would like to see are better spreads, swaps for traders who have deposited more than $250,000 and maybe you can give us a free vps like your competitors.

Since you are a real ECN broker and you benefit from us being profitable maybe you should invest more in educating your clients. You should invite profitable traders to do webinars once a month.
Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Hi Max, if you could reach out to support we would happy have a chat with you and see what we can offer you.