HugosWay.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 16, 2020
Hugo's Way

About HugosWay.com

Hugo'sWay is a forex broker. Hugo's Way offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. HugosWay.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Contact:support@hugosway.com,
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin
CFD:(125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com on our forum

Max,
Perkins, United Kingdom,
Jul 12, 2018,

ESMA free broker

Great broker with AMAZING support and fast withdrawals!!!

The only improvements I would like to see are better spreads, swaps for traders who have deposited more than $250,000 and maybe you can give us a free vps like your competitors.

Since you are a real ECN broker and you benefit from us being profitable maybe you should invest more in educating your clients. You should invite profitable traders to do webinars once a month.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Hi Max, if you could reach out to support we would happy have a chat with you and see what we can offer you.
Ruston, USA,
Jun 17, 2019,

Great broker

I have had few issues with Hugo. When I do, they are always resolved in a timely manner. Withdrawals are fast also. Hugo is wonderful.

Ireland,
Nov 15, 2017,

Great low-cost broker

Great low-cost broker. The account was open in no time. Over a month in and the traders, I'm following are making good returns. I have withdrawn profits and everything was easy and went smooth. Looking forward to moving all my trading to them. Also, really good trading conditions for Crypto trading

Portugal,
Nov 15, 2017,

Great Forex Broker with very good spreads. You can invest because they are trustable.
I have opened two PAMM accounts and i am really happy with the fast service

Federico,
Houston , USA,
Nov 16, 2017,

Hugo's PAMM account

The staff has been great. Everytime I had a question or a concern they have been there, didn't have to chase them around for an answer. I am very please so far with them.

Victor Szybisty,
Yonkers, NY, USA,
Oct 19, 2018,

Amazing broker with the best Customer Support!

From my personal experience it’s one of the best brokers I have used to date. All around as some people may have mentioned there is limited deposit methods but in reality it’s actually more than needed and the company makes it in expensive to fund via Bitcoin as they fund you the coinbase or purchase fees when buying bitcoin after just sending them the receipt of your purchase so it’s inexpensive.

The customer service is the best experience I have received their response time is impeccable and always resolve every issue you have or may have without looking at you just like another number in their books.

All around I give the broker a 5 star rating cause they have never disappointed me and resolve/ help with any issues I have. The company must be operated by a trader/former trader because honestly it’s the most user friendly site you could ever use!

India,
Nov 3, 2017,

good experience with Hugosway . Very friendly support and very fast response time . I have invested in the PAMM account and its going very good.

Jewel Thomas,
GA, USA,
Jan 7, 2019,

GREAT BROKER!

Hugo’s Way is GREAT! Fast deposit and withdrawals and I can tell they value good customer service. Any issues I’ve had they worked to take care of and answered all my questions within 3 mins! Been using them for 6 months! I’m highly satisfied and lucky! They even allow ripple trading

Thank you Jewel Thomas.

Yordan K,
Bulgaria,
Jun 27, 2018,

New, fresh, motivated, competitive - keep it up guys!

Excellent!

PROS:
Have been trading mainly cryptos. Huge diversity of crypto pairs offered. AMAZING leverage also!
Fast support!
Telegram group. Keeping in touch with other traders and Hugo's way guys live is great. No more phone calls required, waiting for weeks to get a reply to your email...
The new members area is fascinating, sleek and easy to navigate, so well done guys!
The deposit options they offer really grab your attention.

CONS
- i'd with we had better swaps for when i'm holding long term positions (weeks/months) but then again which broker doesn't charge swaps right?

Aaron,
Uk, United Kingdom,

5 stars all the way!

My experience with Hugosway has been excellent, Support are on point any questions i have they help me 24x7, Deposits and withdraws all done in a few hours max. I've never had a trading issue and the money hits my bank or bitcoin wallet the next day.

5 Stars all the way for Hugo's Way

Tonymac Perez,
El Paso, Texas, USA,
Dec 18, 2018,

Great broker and customer service

I’ve been using Hugosway as my broker for about 6 months or so. Deposits are super fast (especially with zelle and crypto) withdrawals take about 24-48 hours. In one occasion I received a call to verify it was me requesting the withdrawal and the customer service is spot on.

New Jersey, USA,

Hugosway is exceptional!

I’ve been using Hugosway for about 6 months now and I must say that they have been EXCEPTIONAL all around. Spreads are tight, deposit/withdrawals have been super easy and quick, but most importantly the support team behind the scenes have been super helpful whenever I had a question. I highly Recommend anyone looking for a secure trusted broker to use Hugosway.

Dec 19, 2018,

Hugo’s Way is hands down, the best broker. I have used several others, but have been with Hugo’s way for several months now. I had one issue due to server issues. I emailed support and they refunded me right away without any questions asked. I had issues with other brokers and they told me I was out of luck. There is truly not a better broker out there. I see some negative reviews, but they seem like they are from uneducated people. Try them out and see for yourself!