HugosWay Review

Hugo's Way

Updated: Aug 6, 2021 · HugosWay.com  · Is this your company?

Hugo'sWay is a forex broker. Hugo's Way offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. HugosWay.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, indices, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

HugosWay

Established: 2018
Address: Beachmont Business Centre, Suite 65, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@hugosway.com
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Desktop Terminal
CFD: (170+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, VLoad

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com on our forum

maui, USA,
Aug 26, 2018,

best broker EVER

Very satisfied clients! Excellent broker who is improving service to client on weekly bases. Spreads are excellent. Deposit by credit card are instant up to $ 600 3 times in 24 hours.
Not many other brokers allow you to buy only 0.01 micro of cryto.

And AGAIN ...I hate FXCM that was in USA... and Me and others bankrupt them in USA....They were " regulated" haha...and cheating clients!

Hugosway ...is the best broker I have had so far! 500:1 even for usa clients.

NO BODY IS BETTER

Nov 3, 2017 - No Rating Hello. I want to highly recommend this broker who is also my friend. He is one of the only one offering FOREX BITCOINS at leverage 100:1. I am a refering broker there fyi and also a trader who you can folow with 93 % performance in 24 days. Not onoy does hugosways provide some of the best spreads and excutions in the market but we are all like a family there of clients who are fed up with regulated USA brokers. If you have a US regulated you cannot be put in a pamn account ( managed and get that 93 % ) .... REMEMBER FXCM USA...trading against their clients and trowing their winning client out! REMEMBER THAT JERK "jason" who works for fxcm representing them here? I am responsable ( me and others like me ) for BANKCRUPTCING them in USA and SEND THEM PACKING to other countries. At hugosways...I can sleep at peace at night with the best spreads and a honest broker. I have a link that you can request by email and you will not be charge 30% performance fee but only 20% . Even if I were not a ib for them ....I most highly recommend them and also LMFX...all the rest I just don't like them . I traded 20 years ...trust me I have seen it all. Most people are "o my God " not USA regulated...Seriously stop being mind controlled by USA....they dont want any of us to succeed bit ridiculous leverage of 50:1 ....you may as well burn your money !

Montreal, Canada,
Jan 10, 2019,

It is true, I just chatted with the company before applying for a live account. I asked for the funding methods available, and the only one they have right now is via bitcoins. That won't do for me, not with all the upfront advertisement they have on their website. I might try at some other time to see if their politics have changed on the subject. Until then they should remove from their advertisements, offers of funding via bank wires and credit cards.

Hi Jpdlegault,

This was true for your region at the time, we have multiple deposit and withdraw methods depending on clients locations, we are constantly adding more so please do check back with us every now and then. I believe for your location now there is Cards and Bitcoin and Wires available.

We are also adding CAD trading accounts very soon

I would be happy to personally review any issues you had if you can email me robert@hugosway.com
NY, USA,
Jun 23, 2018,

Great Broker who can be trusted

I have been trading for over 15 years and have to say Hugo's Way is one of the best brokers I have ever used. First priority of course is how they handle withdrawals and I can tell you all my request were handled promptly and funds received into my bank account within 2 days. Next, trade execution. Once again 5 stars. All trades entered properly and fast, with very low spreads. Finally, customer service. This is outstanding. Always fast, accurate and friendly response with every customer service rep I have spoken with. I am so happy with them I have open accounts for my children and also encouraged other trades I know to contact them. Trust me on this, they are a welcome relief to the typical broker BS out there.

China, Hong Kong,
Nov 10, 2020,

NOT Regulated. They use bitcoin to get your money.

1. Its NOT regulated, even though site looks good with details, but if not regulated, that means something is FISHY.
2. They use Bitcoin. Because it has no trace. Even when using Credit/Debit Card, the clients are redirected to a third-party to buy Bitcoin. That's Crazy. Meaning they don't want any paper trails. So that's negative.
3. The address "Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines" is totally FISHY too.
Because Grenadines is in Caribbean sea which is a location for shady brokerage. So stay away from this broker as they are anonymous and that they can disappear any time without notice.
In the end I am not saying the company is totally bad. There are many people working with them, and from the loos of the review response, it shows that they are trying to keep the good picture. You may trade with them, you may make good bucks, I am sure you can if you understand the market trends, but is your money secure, there is NO guarantee. So if you have no problem losing money, and you wana have fun playing in the market, go a ahead. But if you are a concerned person then find regulated broker for YOUR country. (Cuz some times even regulated brokers are NOT allowed to do business or have customer from certain countries. So DO your research.
Peace.
Reply by hugosway submitted Nov 12, 2020:
Hi, we understand that your review is not based on first-hand trading experience. Yes, we do operate as a fully-transparent unregulated broker, and nowhere on our website do we state otherwise. The reason behind this is that being unregulated allows us to provide more opportunities for our clients to profit.

Regulation comes with a downside. Regulated brokers need to pay hefty fees, which are ultimately paid by clients through hidden fees and/or commissions. Moreover, regulatory bodies impose strict limitations on the features that brokers are allowed to offer, such as leverage and trading strategies.

As an unregulated broker, we can provide clients with up to 1:500 leverage and we don’t prohibit any profitable trading strategies, such as scalping. Our clients are free to trade using their preferred methods, and should they have any questions, we are always available to assist. Moreover, we enable Bitcoin transactions as a quick way to deposit funds to your account and we do our best to process all withdrawals requests within 24 hours. For maximum security, we store all client funds in offline wallets and we encourage clients to use a Two-Factor Authentication setting when logging into their account.

Should you wish to open an account, we provide access to both Demo and Live accounts with a minimum deposit of $10. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with our 24/7 Customer Support Team, via Web Chat, email or phonecall.
Aldin,
USA, USA,
Nov 27, 2018,

Was not able to act on my trade (close, stop loss, take profit)

Hugosway started off very good for me, but then started to have glitches In their system. Multiple times I was not able to control, and maneuver my trade. I had clear evidence showing that I was not able to (close my trade, put a stop loss, or a take profit), I sent this to them and they basically sent me a video on how to trade? I have never had problems with hugosway, but keep in mind they are not regulated and they will take your money on there glitches... I watched a trade go negative 1,000 dollars, and was not able to do anything but watch it go up, as their system was basically frozen.

Trust me, be very careful of trading with them.. I was a new trader, and didn't know better. Shop around for real brokers, and avoid getting scammed...

Hi Aldin,

I have tried to find your name in the system but cannot, What you have stated is untrue at Hugo's way our policy is if there is every a technical error we will always refund the client to break even or honor their take profit which ever is more beneficial to the client.

Sometimes technical errors happen, sometimes its our server problem and sometimes its an external liquidity provider such as Bitfinex, its unfortunate and unavoidable but what sets us apart is how we resolve these issues for our clients after the fact.

TN, USA,
May 28, 2021,

Hugosway!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Guys stay away from this company...Once you make some money they will lock you account...ask you to all kind of crazy stuff to get back in!! deal with this poop forex company at your own risk!!!

Reply by hugosway submitted Jun 3, 2021:
Hi there,

Please be aware that at Hugo’s Way we provide traders with same-day access to their funds as all withdrawal requests are seen to within 24 hours. Unless there is anything unusual or suspicious with your trading activity, we will not require you to answer any questions related to withdrawing. Should this not be the case, we have a system in place for AML procedures in order to protect your account.

Please contact our 24/7 support team should you require more information.

Hugo’s Way
buckeye, USA,
Dec 19, 2018,

Hugosway s a scam Broker... not only are they the only broker I have seen that has random gaps in their charts throughout the day, your limits and stops will not activate even if the candle goes well into the zone. they have terrible customer support, my phone was stolen and somebody was actively placing random trades while I was trying to stop it on the support chat. and I ended up losing around 700 dollars, and hugosway basically told me too bad sucks to be you. I mean there was a lot of evidence that It was not me placing the trades, and they wont help at all. if you deposit through zelle you cannot withdraw through BTC unless you wire transfer out the same amount you zelled in first.. DO NOT USE HUGOSWAY SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY and use a real broker

Hi Kenneth_Knight,

With regards to someone stealing your phone and placing trades, Yes you are right there is nothing we can do about this, its is ultimately the traders responsibility to ensure his logins and passwords are not compromised, We are a True ECN and as such all trades go to the market we cannot recall them or cancel them if your phone is stolen. Its very unfortunate that this happened.

With regards to withdrawing to BTC you are free to do so once you close the loop on your deposits, all deposits must be returned the same way as it comes in this is not a silly rule Hugo’s Way have this is the industry standard and falls in line with anti-Money laundering international laws which we must adhere to.

Michael W.,
L.a, USA,
Nov 11, 2020,

stay away from this broker.

Stay away from this broker. They are shady they will force close your trades before hitting the stop loss to take your money. This happened to me on multiple occasions today. I took notice because I had the exact same trade and stop loss with a regulated broker and those trades were still active while Hugo'sway closed it out to steal money and manipulate the markets. Shady brokers. If you value your money then don't value this broker.
Reply by hugosway submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Hi Michael

We are unable to locate your account as you have not provided your email address in your review. We operate as a fully transparent ECN/STP Broker, and all orders are executed using Straight Through Processing to exclude the possibility of any manual interference. Our margin requirements are in line with the industry standard, and we ensure that these rules are followed by all clients in order to protect their trading accounts from excessive loss.

We provide clients with the option to practice trading risk-free using a demo account, which allows you to get used to how margin levels work on the MT4 platform. We also suggest adjusting leverage settings according to the level of risk you are willing to take, and you can also practice trading with different leverage levels through a free demo account.

In order for us to look into this issue further, we encourage you to get in touch with our customer support team, who are available to help with any questions or issues, 24/7. We look forward to hearing from you.
Derrick,
America, USA,
Jul 28, 2020,

Stay away from HUGO....

They will take your money, and then come with a stupid reason why. I was in a trade and my position was in profits then all of a sudden the spread increased and I was spotted out. I’ve traded with many companies and thought I would get Hugo a try, but now I wish that I did not open a account with them. I have never had that happen to me before.
Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Derrick. I was unable to locate your Hugo's Way profile based on the information provided in your review. At Hugo's Way, we understand the importance of clients having access to their funds, especially in today's current climate. As such, traders are free to withdraw funds at any time with withdrawals being processed within 24 hours. We are a true ECN/STP broker meaning that orders are filled by a pool of liquidity providers from Tier 1 financial institutions.

At any time a trader feels they have had a trade negatively impacted we encourage them to get in touch with us quoting the MT4 account number and trade ID of any trade negatively affected. From here, one of our dedicated trading professionals can conduct an investigation, create a report and feed their findings back to you with a view to reimburse you if indeed - your position was affected through no fault of your own.

Please contact us via our LiveChat service, arrange a call back request or email support@hugosway.com. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this matter.
In my skin, USA,
Aug 5, 2020,

Sketchy

Hugo’s way pros: large variety of pairs, indices, crypto’s
Sort of fast withdrawal times

Cons: customer support is horrible. They take forever to respond and do not resolve issues. Their server will say “busy” and result in a closing trade with reduced or no profit. When you contact support they will blame it on YOUR internet connection and not credit your account. Their spreads are larger than other brokers. Their charts are not aligned with trading view.

Something is off about this broker. I’m currently looking for another.
Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 7, 2020:
Hi there, I was unable to locate you on our system based on the information provided in your review. We do offer a large selection of tradable assets on our platform which is well received by our traders. We fully understand the importance of clients having access to liquid funds, particularly in today's economic climate - which is why we offer same-day withdrawals. With regards to your comment about our customer support services, our professional team is available 24/7 to help with any queries experienced by our clients and is always willing to go above and beyond to help our traders. We provide three modes of contact: Live Chat, email or call back request at a time that suits you best and pride ourselves in offering some of the best support in the industry.

Market Orders are processed instantly through STP execution to eliminate waiting times for orders to be filled with liquidity coming from top tier financial institutions. In terms of downtime, all clients are notified in advance to any instances of planned downtime on the MT4 Server. Regarding wide spreads, this is normal upon market open as there are far fewer traders, which in turn means less liquidity and higher market volatility, widening the spread. It is normal for this to occur on almost all broker platforms due to the same points outlined above. Avoiding holding positions overnight will help reduce the risk of unexpected price movements. That being said, Hugo’s Way is fully committed to helping traders affected by infrastructure failures. If you feel that any positions were negatively affected through no fault of your own, please get in touch and quote your MT4 account number along with the Trade ID of any negatively affected trades. From here, a dedicated trading professional will review your account and look to reimburse you. Each Trade will be independently reviewed and cross-referenced with logged server issues.

Hugo’sWay is a fully transparent online broker that strives to provide clients with an excellent trading environment coupled with a fully trained support team available 24/7. Please get in touch should you need any further clarification and we will be happy to help.

Is HugosWay a regulated broker?

HugosWay is not regulated at this time. There is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of HugosWay or to resolve complaints.

Please read unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-a-regulated-broker

And recent forums posts here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/hugosway/ to decide whether HugosWay is a good forex broker for your trading needs.

How long does it take to withdraw money from HugosWay?

Withdrawal time from HugosWay depends on the withdrawal method.

• Bitcoin transfers happen within one day and can be tracked at blockchain.info.
  • Withdrawals to cards up to the amount deposited by card can take up to a week to be credited by your bank.
  • Withdrawals by bank wire are processed within 1 day, but may take up to 6 days to arrive.
Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-long-does-it-take-to-withdraw-money-from-hugosway

How do I deposit money into HugosWay?

HugosWay accepts deposit by Bitcoin and Bank Wire as well as by Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-do-i-deposit-money-into-hugosway

Where is HugosWay located?

The postal address for HugosWay is at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahe, Seychelles.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-where-is-hugosway-located

What is HugosWay?

HugosWay is a forex trading broker. Hugos Way offers not only currency pairs, but also permits clients to trade cryptocurrencies and CFDS on stocks and commodities including precious metals.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-what-is-hugosway

Although HugosWay is not regulated, many countries have no laws requiring regulation of forex brokers.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-legal