HugosWay Review

Hugo's Way

Updated: Feb 19, 2021 · HugosWay.com  · Is this your company?

Hugo'sWay is a forex broker. Hugo's Way offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. HugosWay.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, indices, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

HugosWay

Established: 2018
Address: Beachmont Business Centre, Suite 65, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@hugosway.com
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Desktop Terminal
CFD: (170+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, VLoad

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com on our forum

Derrick,
America, USA,
Jul 28, 2020,

Stay away from HUGO....

They will take your money, and then come with a stupid reason why. I was in a trade and my position was in profits then all of a sudden the spread increased and I was spotted out. I’ve traded with many companies and thought I would get Hugo a try, but now I wish that I did not open a account with them. I have never had that happen to me before.
Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Derrick. I was unable to locate your Hugo's Way profile based on the information provided in your review. At Hugo's Way, we understand the importance of clients having access to their funds, especially in today's current climate. As such, traders are free to withdraw funds at any time with withdrawals being processed within 24 hours. We are a true ECN/STP broker meaning that orders are filled by a pool of liquidity providers from Tier 1 financial institutions.

At any time a trader feels they have had a trade negatively impacted we encourage them to get in touch with us quoting the MT4 account number and trade ID of any trade negatively affected. From here, one of our dedicated trading professionals can conduct an investigation, create a report and feed their findings back to you with a view to reimburse you if indeed - your position was affected through no fault of your own.

Please contact us via our LiveChat service, arrange a call back request or email support@hugosway.com. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this matter.
Soap,
USA, USA,
Jul 21, 2020,

No Issues

I see no problems at all with this broker. Being a cautious person I opened my DEMO account for two weeks then funded a live account made trades withdrew funds.. No Issues! Support is very helpful and knowledgeable. From me in the USA, Thank You!!

Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for your kind review! Our professional support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email and call back request for all of your account needs.
Hugos Review,
Ireland, Ireland,
Jul 17, 2020,

Decent broker, safe, secure but servers are sketchy

they never tell you when they're going to run maintenance scripts on the servers which will severely slow down your MT4 app for roughly 30 minutes. happens maybe once a week or once every 2 weeks.

other than this, i see no problems, great leverage, fast deposits and they have listed the indices which my previous broker did not.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for providing us with some feedback. Here at Hugo’s Way, we take user experience extremely seriously. We recently underwent a major service upgrade which included adding an additional server, as well as fully optimising our existing one. Our original server could often become overloaded due to dormant MT4 accounts or too many users logged in at once. We addressed and fixed the issue by launching the additional server on June 5th 2020 to help spread the load across two servers.

Hugo’s Way is fully committed to helping traders affected by infrastructure failures. If you feel that any positions were negatively affected through no fault of your own, please get in touch and quote your MT4 account number along with the Trade ID of any negatively affected trades. From here, a dedicated trading professional will review your account and look to reimburse you. Each Trade will be independently reviewed and cross-referenced with logged server issues.

Our professional support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email or call back request. We look forward to hearing from you.
U.K., United Kingdom,
Jul 14, 2020,

Decent all rounder

I found them generally good, fast enough resolving issues and withdrawls were processed in a timely manner. I can’t really see me leaving them anytime soon and they are one of my more frequently used brokers

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for such a nice review! Our dedicated support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email and call back request should you need any assistance in the future.
Sash,
Florida, USA,

Great

Surprised by the low reviews here as I’ve never had any problems with them. My withdrawals are processed within hours and I’m overall very pleased with them despite the fact that they’re unregulated.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for your kind words, Sash. Our professional support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email or call back request for all of your account needs.
Bronx, USA,

WITHDRAWAL ISSUES

HELLO MY NAME IS TAHSHAWN IVE BEEN WITH HUGOSWAY FOR APPROXIMATELY 2 YEARS IVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM OUT OF MY 7 FIGURE ACCOUNT UNTIL RECENTLY. IVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A 6 FIGURE WITHDRAWAL FOR ALMOST 9 WEEKS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN PROCESSING THROUGH HUGOSWAY TO BLOCKCHAIN ONLY RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WITHDRAW MAYBE 4 DIGIT FIGURES EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS THAT WOULD TAKE TAKE 2 DAYS FOR IT TO COMPLETE. I AM CONCERNED AS TO WHY IM NOT ABLE TO WITHDRAW 6 FIGURES IN A TIMELY MANNER. I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE FROM HUGOSWAY TO CONTACT ME BECAUSE THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND NOT GOOD BUSINESS I USED GOOD FAITH WHEN SELECTING THIS BROKER TO USE AS MY PRIMARY PLATFORM. I HOPE THIS REVIEW WILL BRING THE ATTENTION TO HUGOSWAY SO IT CAN BE RESOLVED IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU
Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hi Tahshawn and thank you for providing us with some feedback. I have looked into your account on our system and I am unable to see any withdrawal requests for 6 figures. I do see recent withdrawal requests which have been approved via Bitcoin. I can also see that there were a total of 8 withdrawals which were cancelled upon your request. The largest withdrawal request on our system was a 5 figure withdrawal that was indeed approved back in February of this year which was approved and sent to the BTC wallet address you provided.

Rest assured Hugo’s Way keeps client funds separately from that of the companies and has no reason to withhold any funds. We understand the importance of traders having access to liquid funds and as such traders are free to submit withdrawal requests at any time, with requests being processed within 24 hours. There are currently no pending withdrawals on your account so we are a little unsure of your decision to post this negative review.

Please get in touch with us via LiveChat, email or call back request and a member of our dedicated support team will happily help with any further information. We look forward to hearing from you and continuing business together.
Leicester, United Kingdom,
Jul 9, 2020,

Good broker for forex and crypto

Been using these for forex and crypto for a long time now, good spreads, leverage and very fast withdrawal times. Nothing to complain about really just does what I need it to and does it well

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review!
Michael,
USA, USA,
Jul 6, 2020,

Very Scammy Broker - Poor Customer Service(Hugosway or Highway)

Scammy broker, they will rob you of your money without any evidence of why your trade errored out. They will blame it on fictional spreads that they make up on the fly 20+, 30+ pip spreads on major and minor pairs that are typically only a couple pips!! They will try to use these fake spread amounts to somehow justify them sucking hundreds out of your account instantaneously!! Stay away from this broker if you care about your money!
Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hi Michael, I was unable to locate your account based on the information you provided on FPA. We are a genuine broker and offer full transparency to our clients through a 24/7 professional support team. At any time if you feel like a trade was affected through no fault of your own, one of our dedicated trading professionals can investigate this for you. Once an investigation has taken place, they will contact you with a report of exactly what happened and look at reimbursement options - if warranted. Please get in touch with us quoting your MT4 account number and the trade ID of any affected trade. Our support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email or call back request.
Ireland, Ireland,
Jul 5, 2020,

Good all rounder

Got introduced to these guys on another forum .
I'm always looking for brokers that I can trade Crypto on .
They didn't disappoint. Fast withdrawals , good leverage that I cant get with other brokers and running a Crypto EA no issues with that .
The weekends are relatively free for me hence the draw of the weekend Crypto trading. Good selection of tradable assets , a good all rounder .

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review. Not only is Crypto trading available 24/7 on our platform but so is our professional customer support team. Get in touch at any time via LiveChat, email or call back request for all of your account needs.
Newport, United Kingdom,
Jun 30, 2020,

Good all round broker with fast customer service

Good spreads and fast withdrawals. I like that the BTC market stays open over weekend so I can hold long term positions.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you, for such a positive review!

Is HugosWay a regulated broker?

HugosWay is not regulated at this time. There is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of HugosWay or to resolve complaints.

Please read unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-a-regulated-broker

And recent forums posts here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/hugosway/ to decide whether HugosWay is a good forex broker for your trading needs.

How long does it take to withdraw money from HugosWay?

Withdrawal time from HugosWay depends on the withdrawal method.

• Bitcoin transfers happen within one day and can be tracked at blockchain.info.
  • Withdrawals to cards up to the amount deposited by card can take up to a week to be credited by your bank.
  • Withdrawals by bank wire are processed within 1 day, but may take up to 6 days to arrive.
Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-long-does-it-take-to-withdraw-money-from-hugosway

How do I deposit money into HugosWay?

HugosWay accepts deposit by Bitcoin and Bank Wire as well as by Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-do-i-deposit-money-into-hugosway

Where is HugosWay located?

The postal address for HugosWay is at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahe, Seychelles.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-where-is-hugosway-located

What is HugosWay?

HugosWay is a forex trading broker. Hugos Way offers not only currency pairs, but also permits clients to trade cryptocurrencies and CFDS on stocks and commodities including precious metals.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-what-is-hugosway

Although HugosWay is not regulated, many countries have no laws requiring regulation of forex brokers.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-legal