HugosWay Review

Hugo's Way

Updated: Aug 6, 2021 · HugosWay.com  · Is this your company?

Hugo'sWay is a forex broker. Hugo's Way offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. HugosWay.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, indices, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

HugosWay

Established: 2018
Address: Beachmont Business Centre, Suite 65, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@hugosway.com
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Desktop Terminal
CFD: (170+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, VLoad

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com on our forum

USA, USA,
Aug 5, 2021,

Hugosway trader

I opened an account with Hugosway a little over a year ago and haven’t had any issues!
I liked being able to open an account with $10 in the beginning. I know that isn’t much to get started, but I was hesitant as a beginner and felt more comfortable starting with a small amount. I liked that this broker didn’t pressure me to deposit more and that I was able to trade with lower than average spreads without depositing hundreds or thousands of dollars. It’s also helpful knowing that their customer support team can be reached so easily in case it’s ever needed.

England, United Kingdom,
Jul 29, 2021,

Ticks the boxes

Have been using Hugosway for just over a year now, changing to them from previous broker as they offered 24/7 crypto trading. My other offered 24/5. Leverage is also 1:100 on the crypto which was needed. Mainly trade Bitcoin but they have plenty of others if this is your thing.

There support is also available 24/7, so if there’s a particular market you prefer to trade and it’s first thing in the morning, the support is there if needed.

Would suggest trying these out as been going a while and spreads, leverage and amount of pairs to trade tick the boxes I need.

Chelmsford, United Kingdom,
Jul 25, 2021,

Easy and hassle free to use for first time trader

Starting out in Forex was pretty daunting, and the vast number of brokers (when i worked out what was what) is a mindfield. And then there was all the conflicting advice about what broker you should go with and what one you should avoid!
Headache much!
After deciding that I wanted a broker with higher leverage and one that enabled me to trade both Crypto and Forex I chose Hugosway. I was able to sign up and use a demo account first and then moved onto a live account when I was ready, and it was very quick and smooth.
I will say the live chat has been incredibly helpful. As a new trader, I had what I now regard as very silly questions but at the time having someone there to answer them and keep me moving forward was a lifeline, or at least thats how it felt :)
So for me, it is so far so good trading on Hugosway.

Dublin, Ireland,
Jul 15, 2021,

Solid broker for beginners

Just thought id hop on and give a heads up to anyone looking for a broker for beginners. im helping my brother with his trading and he had a Hugosway account. I hadn't used them before and they are actually solid. The customer were helpful funding his account and we deposited 40US so the starting point is low I think you can deposit even lower. Anyway thought this might help some beginners with a decent platform starting off.

Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Jul 6, 2021,

Been using this broker since I started trading

I've been trading around 1.5 years now and this is the only broker that I use, they offer everything from Forex, Stocks, 24/7 Crypto so I can't complain with the amount of markets that they offer.

If I ever have a problem (hardly ever), I contact their live chat and my question is answered promptly.

Payouts are fast (usually same day), even on a weekend - however this can depend on the speed of Blockchain on the day.

Also an added bonus is that they have up to 1:500 leverage on Forex pairs.

TN, USA,
May 28, 2021,

Hugosway!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Guys stay away from this company...Once you make some money they will lock you account...ask you to all kind of crazy stuff to get back in!! deal with this poop forex company at your own risk!!!

Reply by hugosway submitted Jun 3, 2021:
Hi there,

Please be aware that at Hugo’s Way we provide traders with same-day access to their funds as all withdrawal requests are seen to within 24 hours. Unless there is anything unusual or suspicious with your trading activity, we will not require you to answer any questions related to withdrawing. Should this not be the case, we have a system in place for AML procedures in order to protect your account.

Please contact our 24/7 support team should you require more information.

Hugo’s Way
Uk, United Kingdom,
May 27, 2021,

Very good

So far I’ve been using Hugosway for nearly a year, haven’t experienced any problems or issues my self just found them to be exactly what they say they are.
The leverage they have a better than what a lot of brokers are offering especially on the crypto’s and they also have a good variety of them to trade along with the currency pairs and other assets.
Ive withdrawn a few times with them and each time it’s arrived in my wallet the same day, if you’re after a broker that excepts bitcoin funding it’s definitely worth checking these out.

brighton, United Kingdom,
May 26, 2021,

Decent all round broker

I thought i would leave a Review here as this is the only broker i use.

So i found out about Hugosway when i first started my crypto journey about a year ago now, i was looking for a broker that had decent leverage as i didnt just want to buy a coin and hold it, i wanted to make some money trading the charts. selling the dips and then buying again.

After i finished my research (as we all should be doing) i came across these guys, and as i do with all new brokers i want to test to see how well they do, so i open a demo account first of all, then contacted customer support and asked a ton of questions which they replied pretty quickly. so that was a very good thing to see.

i then opened a live account, deposited my money and withdraw it the very next day and i was so surprised how fast the withdrawal took, within a few hours it was back in my account without any issues what so ever.

As ive been trading for a good few years on another broker, i want to check out their forex leverage, i was happy to see it matched my previous broker with 1:500 leverage which is just what i was used to, with there crypto option for weekend trading at 1:100 it was a no brainer, i completely did a switch so now Hugosway is the only broker i use for forex and Crypto, withdrawals havent slowed down at all still a year later i get my withdrawals within a few hours.

Spreads are decent. i cant complain on this at all.
Customer support are out of this world.
forex and crypto leverage are exactly what i need.

Overall opinion on this broker 5 stars easily and wouldnt change to anyone else now. so thank you. keep up the great work.

Maria Moon,
florida, USA,
May 22, 2021,

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

most of the reviews on this page complaining about spread and how they have simultaneously used 2 accounts on the same trade and claimed that on Hugo's Way their stop was hit before their other brokers but what they fail to realize is that there is the ask line for a reason you get filled on the ask line at every single time because that's how their liquidity providers make their money which is fair because they provide many great features and as far as stop loss it gets hit by the ask line that is why your stop gets hit before the actual candle reaches your stop and so you can only buy at ask and sell at bid which in turn gives incredibly fast execution speeds which is another pro on this list of great features this broker has . The fees are incredibly low for the potential you can make relative to your positioning size and the fact that they auto liquidate your account at 70% is in my opinion something that should be recognized as a strength that this broker has because it protects your capital and you can find the perfect position size relative to your account size by finding the most suitable margin level percentage and don't even get me started on the leverage its insane how much little capital you can start with yet still take big lot sizes and protect your capital with the margin level percentage over all this broker is amazing i highly suggest using it but make sure you start of by using the demo account as that will help build an idea of how the spread , stop losses and take profits work

Shah,
Cap, USA,
Apr 16, 2021,

Manipulation, spread traps, stop loss hunting program.

Convinced there is market manipulation occurring after years of research.

Absolutely terrible spreads.
Limited deposit options.
Horrible withdrawal options.
Market timing off and not aligned with the rest of the worlds they should change their server times seeing as they do scheduled maintenance so often.

Customer service is terrible.

Leverage is the only thing they have going for them.

Surprised people haven’t sued this broker yet. Additionally, manipulate spreads to target people’s stoplosses and avoid take profits.

Their “liquidity provider” that they do often quote in response to these comments is none other than themselves because they don’t take trades to the interbank market.

Absolute trash of a broker. Wish it was somewhere where someone could sue them because in all honesty, they are the worst broker I have worked with in my 8+ years.
Reply by hugosway submitted Apr 23, 2021:
Hi Shah,

Hugo’s Way is an ECN/STP broker, meaning all client trades are sent directly to external liquidity providers. This means that no trades may be altered on behalf of a client as our quotes are provided by liquidity providers based on available rates at the time of trading.

Our withdrawal options ensure fast and efficient access to your funds at all times, as Bitcoin deposits are processed within 24 hours. The time taken for funds to land in your account after being approved depend on blockchain traffic at the time of transaction. With regards to server maintenance, which is carried out to ensure the smooth running of the platform, our team always informs clients of scheduled downtime prior to it taking place.

Since you have only provided your name and not your email address, we are not able to locate your account to look into your query. Please do get in touch with a member of our customer support team, available 24/7, should you wish for us to investigate your concern further: https://hugosway.com/

The Hugo’s Way Team
Merrillville, Indiana, USA,
Apr 7, 2021,

Ease of use and getting around on site.

Deposit and withdraws are easy to do, with fairly fast return time with BTC and the 24/7 support was very helpful.

Ao,
mesa, USA,
Apr 5, 2021,

Scam

This broker is terrible! Many times I set a buy/sell limit for FX and it tags it but more than acceptable it does not enter me in the trade, missing out on a lot of money... I would post screenshots if I could but it does not allow it on here. Anyways stay away from this broker. Currently looking for a non scammy one.
Reply by hugosway submitted Apr 23, 2021:
Hi Ao,

When trading with Hugo’s Way, clients can be assured that all funds are kept safe through our cold storage system. We also offer 24/7 customer support to provide clients with any assistance they may need at all times.

Please get in touch should you have any questions about your trades, by including your email address within your message.

Hugo’s Way Support Team
florida, USA,
Mar 22, 2021,

This is a honest review (SCAM SCAM SCAM)

hi everyone i want to be honest in this review to help any traders thinking of using this broker. some traders come here and complain only of the mistakes they made as a trader and some come with honest reviews. well i used this broker for over a year and i noticed a pattern of stop losses hit and spikes i ignored it and thought it on lt to e the market and this practice made me doubt my trading it really did spending hours back testing just to be b booked and i thought let me try another broker so i made the switch and kept only a few hundred dollars in hugosway the scam. each trade i would put in would go instant in the opposite direction but on my other broker trades would be in profit and i noticed it as of last month but continue to just get proof before i made this review and i also have in the chat where the agents got made and admit they said we can manipulate your trades this morning then said my bad exact words my bad and there i talked nice until i got my money out this scam. traders save yourself the headache this is a complete scam broker i was one of those guys who wanted to be (TEAM HUGOSWAY) and not switch, reply in the forum and i will send screenshots etc.
Reply by hugosway submitted Apr 5, 2021:
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch. We were able to locate your account and your chat history and found that our Customer Support Agents were helpful and professional when responding to your request and explained that we cannot be responsible for the trades that you choose to place. We always encourage traders to practice on Demo account first, do their own research and make use of stop loss/take profit and other MT4 features.

Hugo’s Way is an ECN/STP broker committed to ensuring maximum security on client funds by providing cold storage for all client deposits. We are able to offer fast transactions and low spreads, directly from our liquidity providers.

Our customer support is open 24/7 to provide clients with any assistance they may need at all times. Please get in touch should you have any questions about your trades. We wish you all the success and a positive experience with us!

Hugo's Way Support
Delaware, USA,
Mar 20, 2021,

Kind of sketchy

This was my first broker when I started getting into Forex at the end of 2020. For the first month or so, everything was fine, deposits were quick. - But then one day I logged into my account one day and saw where it usually says "Welcome, (Your name)" it didn't say my name at all. It actually said "Welcome, Tawny Royal" and that didn't make any sense to me so as soon as that happened I contacted support. Granted this problem should have never happened in the first place. The service was quick to fix it, but the fact that I happened at all concerns the hell out of me. Were they doing it to see if I check my actual Hugosway Account frequently? And if I didn't then who knows what kind of other changes they would have made without even me knowing about it. So be weary about this broker. I've since been using a different broker.
Reply by hugosway submitted Mar 30, 2021:
Hi Mitchhall,

Please be aware that Hugo’s Way provides a safe and secure trading environment for clients through the award-winning MT4 platform. As an ECN/STP broker, we offer fast transactions without any intermediaries, meaning there can be no third-party interference whatsoever. Moreover, our low spreads are provided directly by our liquidity providers.

Since you have not provided any contact details in your review, we are unable to locate your account in order to look into your account history. We strongly advise clients to enable the 2FA function on their account for added security.

Please get in touch should you have any questions about our service or your account, by including your email address within your message.

Hugo’s Way Support Team
VEGAS, USA,
Feb 5, 2021,

Stop-Out scammers

They always stop you out every time, how can your stop out be 70%, that's criminal and rubbish, by stealing people's money. Most winning trades usually have drawdowns before winning, but you guys just close out the person in little drawdowns, SCAMMMMMMMM
Reply by hugosway submitted Feb 11, 2021:
Kindly note that we operate as an ECN/STP broker so market orders are sent directly to liquidity providers. Additionally, our stop-out rules are in line with the industry standard in order to protect clients from going into excess loss.
We are saddened to hear of your bad experience and would love to learn more so we can investigate further for you. As such, we would like to invite you to get in touch with our team of professional customer support staff. Once you provide us with your MT4 account number we will happily look into this matter for you.
Michael W.,
L.a, USA,
Nov 11, 2020,

stay away from this broker.

Stay away from this broker. They are shady they will force close your trades before hitting the stop loss to take your money. This happened to me on multiple occasions today. I took notice because I had the exact same trade and stop loss with a regulated broker and those trades were still active while Hugo'sway closed it out to steal money and manipulate the markets. Shady brokers. If you value your money then don't value this broker.
Reply by hugosway submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Hi Michael

We are unable to locate your account as you have not provided your email address in your review. We operate as a fully transparent ECN/STP Broker, and all orders are executed using Straight Through Processing to exclude the possibility of any manual interference. Our margin requirements are in line with the industry standard, and we ensure that these rules are followed by all clients in order to protect their trading accounts from excessive loss.

We provide clients with the option to practice trading risk-free using a demo account, which allows you to get used to how margin levels work on the MT4 platform. We also suggest adjusting leverage settings according to the level of risk you are willing to take, and you can also practice trading with different leverage levels through a free demo account.

In order for us to look into this issue further, we encourage you to get in touch with our customer support team, who are available to help with any questions or issues, 24/7. We look forward to hearing from you.
China, Hong Kong,
Nov 10, 2020,

NOT Regulated. They use bitcoin to get your money.

1. Its NOT regulated, even though site looks good with details, but if not regulated, that means something is FISHY.
2. They use Bitcoin. Because it has no trace. Even when using Credit/Debit Card, the clients are redirected to a third-party to buy Bitcoin. That's Crazy. Meaning they don't want any paper trails. So that's negative.
3. The address "Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines" is totally FISHY too.
Because Grenadines is in Caribbean sea which is a location for shady brokerage. So stay away from this broker as they are anonymous and that they can disappear any time without notice.
In the end I am not saying the company is totally bad. There are many people working with them, and from the loos of the review response, it shows that they are trying to keep the good picture. You may trade with them, you may make good bucks, I am sure you can if you understand the market trends, but is your money secure, there is NO guarantee. So if you have no problem losing money, and you wana have fun playing in the market, go a ahead. But if you are a concerned person then find regulated broker for YOUR country. (Cuz some times even regulated brokers are NOT allowed to do business or have customer from certain countries. So DO your research.
Peace.
Reply by hugosway submitted Nov 12, 2020:
Hi, we understand that your review is not based on first-hand trading experience. Yes, we do operate as a fully-transparent unregulated broker, and nowhere on our website do we state otherwise. The reason behind this is that being unregulated allows us to provide more opportunities for our clients to profit.

Regulation comes with a downside. Regulated brokers need to pay hefty fees, which are ultimately paid by clients through hidden fees and/or commissions. Moreover, regulatory bodies impose strict limitations on the features that brokers are allowed to offer, such as leverage and trading strategies.

As an unregulated broker, we can provide clients with up to 1:500 leverage and we don’t prohibit any profitable trading strategies, such as scalping. Our clients are free to trade using their preferred methods, and should they have any questions, we are always available to assist. Moreover, we enable Bitcoin transactions as a quick way to deposit funds to your account and we do our best to process all withdrawals requests within 24 hours. For maximum security, we store all client funds in offline wallets and we encourage clients to use a Two-Factor Authentication setting when logging into their account.

Should you wish to open an account, we provide access to both Demo and Live accounts with a minimum deposit of $10. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with our 24/7 Customer Support Team, via Web Chat, email or phonecall.
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Nov 3, 2020,

Terrible, criminals, unregulated.

They always manipulate the trades and take you off before you know it. Don’t use them for any reason.
Reply by hugosway submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Hi there,

Being an ECN/STP broker, all market orders are sent directly to our liquidity providers to exclude the possibility of any manual interference. This means that manipulating trades, spreads or market orders is not possible through our platform.

Based on the account ID provided in your review, we were able to look up your account and it appears that you have not incurred any significant losses when using our services. Moreover, you currently have open positions in profit, meaning that you continue to use our services even after posting this review.

We understand that trading can lead to feelings of frustration or disappointment at times, however, our 24/7 customer support team is always available to help. Should you have any questions, you may get in touch via the live web chat services on our website, or via email. You may even request a callback through our website, if you prefer.
Kent, United Kingdom,
Oct 29, 2020,

A good choice for forex and crypto

I have used Hugosway now for about 2 years and they have been solid in that time. On occasions the spreads have been a bit off but largely they are decent and competitive especially on crypto pairs. I like being able to trade cryptos on the weekend particularly and even though I am not adventurous enough to try more than a couple of them they have quite a few pairs to choose from. Withdrawals have taken anywhere from a hour to about 4hrs which is ultimately down to the blockchain. It might be worth considering allowing for ETH deposits and withdrawals for even faster processing to be honest. That being said they are always the same day so no real complaints here.

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi Shaun, thanks for the positive feedback. We will pass on your suggestions to our management.
Saint louis,
Scammers, USA,
Oct 28, 2020,

Use a regulated broker they are stop hunters every trade Iis automatically pushed the other way I would sue them if I could honestly do not use this 10 dollar buy in you will get stopped out they want u to use low amounts to keep stopping you out trade with a regulated broke and fund your account 2500
Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi there,

We operate as a fully transparent ECN/STP Broker, and all orders are executed using Straight Through Processing to exclude the possibility of any third-party interference. Our margin requirements are in line with the industry standard, and we ensure that these rules are followed by all clients in order to protect their trading accounts from excessive loss.

I was unable to locate your account as you have not provided your email address or Account ID in your review. However, please be aware that we provide clients with the option to practice trading risk-free using a demo account, which allows you to get used to how margin levels and stop outs work on the MT4 platform. As an unregulated broker, we give our traders the option to trade using higher leverage than regulated brokers do. We suggest adjusting leverage settings according to the level of risk you are willing to take, and you can also practice trading with different leverage levels through a free demo account.

If you require any more information, we encourage you to get in touch with our customer support team, who are available to help with any questions or issues, 24/7. We look forward to hearing from you.
Aaron,
Ohio, USA,
Oct 27, 2020,

Terrible broker

Funded my account via bitcoin through instacoins. The transaction shows as complete on instacoins side. Meanwhile 10 hours later my funds still aren’t in my Hugosway account. Completely missed the setups I was looking at. Contacted their customer service several times and all they say is “ your transactions being verified in the blockchain”. 100k nodes and your telling me it takes 10 hours for my funds to show in my account? Ridiculous
Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 29, 2020:
Hi Aaron, thank you for your feedback. We offer multiple deposit methods for our clients to choose from when depositing funds into their account, including Bitcoin, Credit/Debit Card, Vload and Bank Wire Transfer. Naturally, the processing time differs for each method, but our clients are free to select the method that suits them best.

When depositing using a Credit/Debit Card, our clients are redirected to a third-party payment provider which allows them to buy Bitcoin and send it to their account directly. Once the Bitcoin is bought, the time taken for the funds to arrive in your account will depend on the blockchain traffic at the time. While this usually takes between 1 and 6 hours, the speed of the blockchain is not something that we can control.

Should you need any further clarification, please contact our 24/7 customer support team via Live Chat, email or by requesting a phone call.
Office, USA,
Oct 26, 2020,

I have been with this broker for 4 yrs and have not had any major issues.The customer service was terrific. They addressed all issues that I had, which were minor. Deposits and withdrawals process was fast and easy. I highly recommend this broker to anyone. This broker allows you to trade many different commodities. I don’t know why there are so many negative reviews about this broker. Try it and see for yourself!!!!!!!!!

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 29, 2020:
Hi, thanks for the review! We appreciate your loyalty to us and wish you success on your future trades.
Oct 21, 2020,

Top pick for Crypto Trading

Came across Hugosway when looking to expand my trading over the weekends for cryptocurrencies.

Was a very quick and easy process to register and open an account, customer support were very responsive when needed. I am a big fan of live chat help these days, e-mail is like sending a letter haha

There is a big range of crypto pairs to trade although I stick to the majors myself so cant comment on the other smaller pairs they provide. Leverage is in line with market expectations and Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals made everything quick and easy.

Overall not experienced any negative sides to Hugosway when it comes to crypto trading, so very happy and they tick all the boxes i was looking for.

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 29, 2020:
Hi there! Thanks for your feedback, we’re proud to offer 24/7 crypto trading along with 24/7 customer support to assist our traders at all times.
Essex, United Kingdom,
Oct 19, 2020,

I Thought I would add a quick review after trading crypto over the weekend with Hugosway. I found the system much quicker than I had done previously and was impressed with the amount of pairs that are available to trade. I will use them again this week and will trade Forex as well as crypto.

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 29, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review!
cornwall, United Kingdom,
Oct 13, 2020,

good crypto trading platform

Joined this broker to do crypto trading on the weekend as they offered good leverage and the most tradable crypto pairs from any broker, this has gone well and enjoyed using this service for this bases but also using it as my main currency trading account now and going well. found that there bitcoin withdrawals are faster then most other brokers so going to stick with them and use them more and more. get laid out easy to use platform!

Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 15, 2020:
Hi there, thanks for your positive review! We do offer 24/7 trading on over 35 crypto assets, together with high leverage and 24/7 customer support. Our team does their best to process all withdrawal requests within the same business day, ensuring our clients are given quick access to their funds. Happy trading!