HugosWay Review

Hugo's Way

Updated: Oct 29, 2020 · HugosWay.com  · Is this your company?

Hugo'sWay is a forex broker. Hugo's Way offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. HugosWay.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, indices, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

HugosWay

Address: Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@hugosway.com
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com on our forum

Essex, United Kingdom,
Aug 9, 2020,

Have returned to Hugosway

I have returned to Hugosway due to them recently upgrading their server and due to the fact I can trade crypto 24/7 with them. I am impressed that withdrawals are made same day.

Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 14, 2020:
Hi Steve and thank you for your kind words! At Hugo's Way we pride ourselves in offering traders rapid access to liquid funds coupled with pristine trading conditions. We are very pleased to have you back and making the most of our upgraded systems. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our 24/7 professional support team whenever needed.
In my skin, USA,
Aug 5, 2020,

Sketchy

Hugo’s way pros: large variety of pairs, indices, crypto’s
Sort of fast withdrawal times

Cons: customer support is horrible. They take forever to respond and do not resolve issues. Their server will say “busy” and result in a closing trade with reduced or no profit. When you contact support they will blame it on YOUR internet connection and not credit your account. Their spreads are larger than other brokers. Their charts are not aligned with trading view.

Something is off about this broker. I’m currently looking for another.
Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 7, 2020:
Hi there, I was unable to locate you on our system based on the information provided in your review. We do offer a large selection of tradable assets on our platform which is well received by our traders. We fully understand the importance of clients having access to liquid funds, particularly in today's economic climate - which is why we offer same-day withdrawals. With regards to your comment about our customer support services, our professional team is available 24/7 to help with any queries experienced by our clients and is always willing to go above and beyond to help our traders. We provide three modes of contact: Live Chat, email or call back request at a time that suits you best and pride ourselves in offering some of the best support in the industry.

Market Orders are processed instantly through STP execution to eliminate waiting times for orders to be filled with liquidity coming from top tier financial institutions. In terms of downtime, all clients are notified in advance to any instances of planned downtime on the MT4 Server. Regarding wide spreads, this is normal upon market open as there are far fewer traders, which in turn means less liquidity and higher market volatility, widening the spread. It is normal for this to occur on almost all broker platforms due to the same points outlined above. Avoiding holding positions overnight will help reduce the risk of unexpected price movements. That being said, Hugo’s Way is fully committed to helping traders affected by infrastructure failures. If you feel that any positions were negatively affected through no fault of your own, please get in touch and quote your MT4 account number along with the Trade ID of any negatively affected trades. From here, a dedicated trading professional will review your account and look to reimburse you. Each Trade will be independently reviewed and cross-referenced with logged server issues.

Hugo’sWay is a fully transparent online broker that strives to provide clients with an excellent trading environment coupled with a fully trained support team available 24/7. Please get in touch should you need any further clarification and we will be happy to help.
Denver, USA,
Aug 4, 2020,

Stay away if you want succes in this business

Use regulated services only and leave them hugoway son of feminine hounds out the picture..they will play against you no Matter what strategy you use or have to offer up and trust me I am very patient when it come to trading and waiting ...I repeat stay away and don't listen to the bullpoopy people tell you about hugosway because 9/10 nobody cares about anyone's succes ...
for a good entry with bullishness with a strong conformation in a uptrend and they stop you out and take your money and let the trend continue the direction afterwards like I understand you win some and lose some but to keep losing like that lol you lost a customer and I promise I will never send people that way
have sex with them and make passionate love to their fix spreads
Florida, USA,
Jul 29, 2020,

Great Support Skeptical practices

Ive ben trading for the past two years now. I have also had only very good customer support and ease of transfers to my wallet from my bank account with this broker. However as of late I've been noticing on the open of the new market day HUGOS way will have ridiculous price gaps to almost 20 pips or more and increased spreads.

These gaps are not shown on any other reliable chart or provider that I use and I am very skeptical of their practices especially for those operating with smaller account sizes.
Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi there, I was unable to find you on our system using your review information. At Hugo’s Way, we pride ourselves on offering clients the very best customer support allowing our traders to trade with peace of mind.

When the markets close, an instrument's pricing is still changing as there is still movement in the financial world. Upon reopening of the market, there will naturally be a gap in the prices between the closure and open price.

This can be a small or a significant jump depending on what news/events have happened while the market was closed. This is something beyond our control given that prices come directly from our Liquidity Providers. As such, when another broker/viewing platform does not have the same gap/prices it simply means they are not using the same Liquidity Provider.

We are a fully transparent broker and all traders are free to withdraw at any time. CFD trading with leverage does come attached to risk which is fully outlined in our risk disclosure agreement. With high leverage settings comes greater risk, especially to lesser experienced traders. As such, we allow all traders to open MT4 accounts with a leverage setting of their choice with the lowest being 1:1 and maximum being 1:500 for Forex.

We hope this helps clear things up for you, should you require any further clarification, please get in touch with us and one of our dedicated, professional team will happily go over this with you. Reach out to us via LiveChat, call back request or email support@hugosway.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Derrick,
America, USA,
Jul 28, 2020,

Stay away from HUGO....

They will take your money, and then come with a stupid reason why. I was in a trade and my position was in profits then all of a sudden the spread increased and I was spotted out. I’ve traded with many companies and thought I would get Hugo a try, but now I wish that I did not open a account with them. I have never had that happen to me before.
Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Derrick. I was unable to locate your Hugo's Way profile based on the information provided in your review. At Hugo's Way, we understand the importance of clients having access to their funds, especially in today's current climate. As such, traders are free to withdraw funds at any time with withdrawals being processed within 24 hours. We are a true ECN/STP broker meaning that orders are filled by a pool of liquidity providers from Tier 1 financial institutions.

At any time a trader feels they have had a trade negatively impacted we encourage them to get in touch with us quoting the MT4 account number and trade ID of any trade negatively affected. From here, one of our dedicated trading professionals can conduct an investigation, create a report and feed their findings back to you with a view to reimburse you if indeed - your position was affected through no fault of your own.

Please contact us via our LiveChat service, arrange a call back request or email support@hugosway.com. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this matter.
Soap,
USA, USA,
Jul 21, 2020,

No Issues

I see no problems at all with this broker. Being a cautious person I opened my DEMO account for two weeks then funded a live account made trades withdrew funds.. No Issues! Support is very helpful and knowledgeable. From me in the USA, Thank You!!

Reply by hugosway submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for your kind review! Our professional support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email and call back request for all of your account needs.
Hugos Review,
Ireland, Ireland,
Jul 17, 2020,

Decent broker, safe, secure but servers are sketchy

they never tell you when they're going to run maintenance scripts on the servers which will severely slow down your MT4 app for roughly 30 minutes. happens maybe once a week or once every 2 weeks.

other than this, i see no problems, great leverage, fast deposits and they have listed the indices which my previous broker did not.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for providing us with some feedback. Here at Hugo’s Way, we take user experience extremely seriously. We recently underwent a major service upgrade which included adding an additional server, as well as fully optimising our existing one. Our original server could often become overloaded due to dormant MT4 accounts or too many users logged in at once. We addressed and fixed the issue by launching the additional server on June 5th 2020 to help spread the load across two servers.

Our professional support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email or call back request. We look forward to hearing from you.
U.K., United Kingdom,
Jul 14, 2020,

Decent all rounder

I found them generally good, fast enough resolving issues and withdrawls were processed in a timely manner. I can’t really see me leaving them anytime soon and they are one of my more frequently used brokers

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for such a nice review! Our dedicated support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email and call back request should you need any assistance in the future.
Sash,
Florida, USA,
Jul 9, 2020,

Great

Surprised by the low reviews here as I’ve never had any problems with them. My withdrawals are processed within hours and I’m overall very pleased with them despite the fact that they’re unregulated.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for your kind words, Sash. Our professional support team is available 24/7 via LiveChat, email or call back request for all of your account needs.
Bronx, USA,
Jul 9, 2020,

WITHDRAWAL ISSUES

HELLO MY NAME IS TAHSHAWN IVE BEEN WITH HUGOSWAY FOR APPROXIMATELY 2 YEARS IVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM OUT OF MY 7 FIGURE ACCOUNT UNTIL RECENTLY. IVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A 6 FIGURE WITHDRAWAL FOR ALMOST 9 WEEKS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN PROCESSING THROUGH HUGOSWAY TO BLOCKCHAIN ONLY RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WITHDRAW MAYBE 4 DIGIT FIGURES EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS THAT WOULD TAKE TAKE 2 DAYS FOR IT TO COMPLETE. I AM CONCERNED AS TO WHY IM NOT ABLE TO WITHDRAW 6 FIGURES IN A TIMELY MANNER. I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE FROM HUGOSWAY TO CONTACT ME BECAUSE THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND NOT GOOD BUSINESS I USED GOOD FAITH WHEN SELECTING THIS BROKER TO USE AS MY PRIMARY PLATFORM. I HOPE THIS REVIEW WILL BRING THE ATTENTION TO HUGOSWAY SO IT CAN BE RESOLVED IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU
Reply by hugosway submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hi Tahshawn and thank you for providing us with some feedback. I have looked into your account on our system and I am unable to see any withdrawal requests for 6 figures. I do see recent withdrawal requests which have been approved via Bitcoin. I can also see that there were a total of 8 withdrawals which were cancelled upon your request. The largest withdrawal request on our system was a 5 figure withdrawal that was indeed approved back in February of this year which was approved and sent to the BTC wallet address you provided.

Rest assured Hugo’s Way keeps client funds separately from that of the companies and has no reason to withhold any funds. We understand the importance of traders having access to liquid funds and as such traders are free to submit withdrawal requests at any time, with requests being processed within 24 hours. There are currently no pending withdrawals on your account so we are a little unsure of your decision to post this negative review.

Please get in touch with us via LiveChat, email or call back request and a member of our dedicated support team will happily help with any further information. We look forward to hearing from you and continuing business together.

Is HugosWay a regulated broker?

HugosWay is not regulated at this time. There is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of HugosWay or to resolve complaints.

Please read unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-a-regulated-broker

And recent forums posts here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/hugosway/ to decide whether HugosWay is a good forex broker for your trading needs.

How long does it take to withdraw money from HugosWay?

Withdrawal time from HugosWay depends on the withdrawal method.

• Bitcoin transfers happen within one day and can be tracked at blockchain.info.
  • Withdrawals to cards up to the amount deposited by card can take up to a week to be credited by your bank.
  • Withdrawals by bank wire are processed within 1 day, but may take up to 6 days to arrive.
Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-long-does-it-take-to-withdraw-money-from-hugosway

How do I deposit money into HugosWay?

HugosWay accepts deposit by Bitcoin and Bank Wire as well as by Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-do-i-deposit-money-into-hugosway

Where is HugosWay located?

The postal address for HugosWay is at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahe, Seychelles.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-where-is-hugosway-located

What is HugosWay?

HugosWay is a forex trading broker. Hugos Way offers not only currency pairs, but also permits clients to trade cryptocurrencies and CFDS on stocks and commodities including precious metals.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-what-is-hugosway

Although HugosWay is not regulated, many countries have no laws requiring regulation of forex brokers.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-legal