HugosWay Review

Hugo's Way

Updated: Oct 29, 2020 · HugosWay.com  · Is this your company?

Hugo'sWay is a forex broker. Hugo's Way offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. HugosWay.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, indices, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

HugosWay

Address: Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@hugosway.com
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin

Join live discussion of HugosWay.com on our forum

Jun 17, 2020,

Not helpful I was lied to twice

Loaded money and never saw it again.still waiting on my money to load.not sure if this is real or if they just taking time to load my money I'll keep everyone updated
Reply by hugosway submitted Jun 19, 2020:
Hi Larry, i'm so sorry you felt the need to instantly write a negative review whilst your funds are still being loaded onto your account. You have not provided any account information via FPA so i cannot review your account to see what happened. I can only presume you have loaded your account with BTC and we are still waiting for 6 network confirmations for it to be credited to your account.
timothy,
london, United Kingdom,
Jun 16, 2020,

great easy broker yo use

been using this broker for a while now with some EA's and have to say the customer service is top notch. and the withdrawls are mostly same day.

Kent, United Kingdom,
Jun 16, 2020,

Does what I expect a broker to do

With so many brokers on the market it is hard to really distinguish between bad, ok, good and great for me as they should all just serve a purpose but maybe I have my expectations set too high!

After looking around for brokers I came across Hugosway and read some reviews which were generally very good. My other broker IC Markets, while decent lacks the crypto assets that I was keen to look into. I had already aware of the lack of regulation and this was not a concern of mine as I never keep more in a broker than I can afford to lose anyway and I favoured the higher leverage and lower fees offered.

I opened a demo and account and the experience is good. The webtrader is a nice addition to use if you want access to the account without downloading MT4. Spreads were generally ok, particularly on the cryptos. The chat facility was good and the staff very friendly but in 2020 isn't that something that should be the norm?

I went on to a live account and found the bitcoin deposits ok. Takes a little longer to hit the account than card but the trade off is that withdrawals are much quicker. In my experience they take around 2 hrs, give or take. In my time of using them live I can't say I have ever noticed any voiding of trades or random movements not accounted for on Trading View or anything so it is a stable platform to trade on. The number of assets, indices, cryptos, etc to trade is also quite impressive.

Overall a decent experience, perhaps tempered by my expectations of what a broker should offer. This should be normal so I have graded based on that sentiment. Sadly there are certainly worse brokers out there. It is a shame that finding a decent one is the first battle you face without the challenge of learning to trade itself!
Reply by hugosway submitted Jun 19, 2020:
Thank you very much for your kind review
Wales, United Kingdom,
Jun 14, 2020,

Good broker had no issues.

Been using these for sometime now, was first interested because of the ability to deposit and withdraw with bitcoin. I found the spreads on forex pairs to be very good and the amount of crypto’s to trade there are more than most brokers have. Withdrawals have been quick and when I’ve used the customer support they’ve been very responsive.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Thank you for providing a review of our service
Jun 12, 2020,

Withdrawal issue

I've been having a pending withdrawal issue for about a week now contacted the support with no response till now
Reply by hugosway submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Hi, i have tried to locate your account under your profile name of Ibraheem Rahman and i'm afraid that we do not have any clients with that name on our system. Please could you reach out to support again or edit this review with some account information so we can locate your account and respond to the issues that you are having?
Some where, USA,
Jun 12, 2020,

SCAMMERS HUGOS WAY SCAMMERS! Run!

They manipulate the market and trade against you run! I have proof from FTMO that I’m a damn good trader but for some reason I can’t win a trade to save my life at Hugo’s way!? Stay away from B book brokers! Take the bad reviews to heart and ignore the lure of high leverage because you will never be profitable with Hugosway unless your a YouTuber or a representative for Hugos way.
Reply by hugosway submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Hi, i'm so sorry that you felt the need to provide us with a bad review based on your experience trading with us. Unfortunately you did not leave any account information via FPA when placing the review so we cannot locate your account and dig deeper into the problems that you may be facing. Please reach out to support again providing your account information or edit this review and we will be more than happy to review your account and publicly respond.
Essex, United Kingdom,
Jun 11, 2020,

Good broker forex and crypto

I have been using Hugosway since March 2019 and would recommend them as a good all round broker. I use them for forex and 24/7 crypto. I have found the leverage good for both as well as the amount of pairs available to trade. Also impressive is the fact that all my withdrawals so far have been made same day.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Thank you for taking the time to review us
fanling, Hong Kong,
Jun 9, 2020,

Made good money on this platform thanks to the crypto trading

I joined Hugosway over a year ago now due to them offering 24/7 crypto trading. Its something i wanted to explore more as the forex markets are closed over weekends.
The leverage worked well for me mostly trading Bitcoin as i find a broker mt4 platform much easier to navigate than a crypto exchange. I havent had any issues with deposits or withdrawals (and ive done quite a few withdrawals). Long live bitcoin as ill be here like always trading it up and down. I would recommend this platform for the ease of use and good trading conditions

Reply by hugosway submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Thank you for taking the time to post a review
England, United Kingdom,
Jun 8, 2020,

Great broker for 18 months

I've been using hugosway for over 18 months now and I've been very happy. I can't think of any reason not to use them. Leverage is ideal for me and spreads are good enough. Withdrawals have been timely. I always deposit with bitcoin which is processed pretty quick. All the currency pairs I need. Don't do loads of crypto but there's plenty on there. Gets my vote

Reply by hugosway submitted Jun 9, 2020:
Varna, Bulgaria,
Jun 4, 2020,

Good experience

I have only good experience with them. One of my favorite brokers. The big pluses for me are fast withdraws and 24/7 crypto trading.

Reply by hugosway submitted Jun 9, 2020:
Thank you, we try our best to make withdrawing as smooth as possible

Is HugosWay a regulated broker?

HugosWay is not regulated at this time. There is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of HugosWay or to resolve complaints.

Please read unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-a-regulated-broker

And recent forums posts here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/hugosway/ to decide whether HugosWay is a good forex broker for your trading needs.

How long does it take to withdraw money from HugosWay?

Withdrawal time from HugosWay depends on the withdrawal method.

• Bitcoin transfers happen within one day and can be tracked at blockchain.info.
  • Withdrawals to cards up to the amount deposited by card can take up to a week to be credited by your bank.
  • Withdrawals by bank wire are processed within 1 day, but may take up to 6 days to arrive.
Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-long-does-it-take-to-withdraw-money-from-hugosway

How do I deposit money into HugosWay?

HugosWay accepts deposit by Bitcoin and Bank Wire as well as by Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-how-do-i-deposit-money-into-hugosway

Where is HugosWay located?

The postal address for HugosWay is at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence Mahe, Seychelles.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-where-is-hugosway-located

What is HugosWay?

HugosWay is a forex trading broker. Hugos Way offers not only currency pairs, but also permits clients to trade cryptocurrencies and CFDS on stocks and commodities including precious metals.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-what-is-hugosway

Although HugosWay is not regulated, many countries have no laws requiring regulation of forex brokers.

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14070/hugosway-forex-brokers#faq-is-hugosway-legal