ForexProBroker.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 21, 2018

ForexProBroker is a forex broker. Forex Pro Broker offers the MT4, cTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. ForexProBroker.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, indices, future, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

ForexProBroker.com

Join live discussion of ForexProBroker.com on our forum

ForexProBroker.com profile provided by Forex Pro Broker, Sep 6, 2017

Forex Professional Broker was founded by a team of professional traders with the help of investors. The owners of the company have extensive experience in Forex, stocks, options and CFDs markets as traders and dealers. We have gained our experience by working in managerial positions with the largest brokers, who are now our major competitors. Even though we are not a company of a big size, we are big enough to always meet our customers demand on time.

As traders we know by experience exactly what our clients deserve. Providing services and trading at the financial markets is all we do. Our knowledge and experience has provided us with the opportunity to create for you the fairest, most flexible and most stable environment for trading.

If you're looking for a company where you get the same people on the phone year after year, you'll be happy with FX Pro Broker. The FX Pro Broker Customer Support Team is available 24-hours a day, 5 days a week via Live Chat, Email, Call Back Request and Telephone. Our Philosophy is creating a strong bond between company and customers, and that has helped us to keep high industry standards. That’s why many customers around the world decide to work with FX Pro Broker and recommend us to other customers.

The best part of our business is meeting people like you that are pushing their trading strategy to a new level. People that aren’t afraid to explore new fields and new markets. People that are thinking ahead to maximize their profit and the security of their funds. People that are providing a service.

Thank you for your interest in FX Pro Broker and we look forward to working with you.

Sincerely
The Forex Pro Broker team.
Your feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Please email us at support@forexprobroker.com

Toronto, Canada,
Mar 13, 2018,

Scam broker. Cant withdraw my money and can't use their indicator

Hi,
I just want to warn other people not to lose money with this broker and group.

I signed up to their platform and bought their indicator and deposited money to trade.

At first the indicator worked but after a month I can't login anymore.

Then I keep emailing them and they do not respond to emails.

They have no phone number so you can't call them.

And their site isn't fully functional.

I normally wouldn't sign up to them but I went to this meetup group in toronto and they were using them and their indicator was kinda working so I gave it a try.

Now 6 months later, I can't get them to respond to emails or get the indicator working. So I try to withdraw my money and I can't withdraw it.

So for anyone who do their research, DONT use this broker.

This is the group:

This is the broker:
Jan 4, 2018,

I was very skeptical but over all I opened an account and I did not have any issues with trading conditions or withdrawals. So far so good.
Russia, Russian Federation,
Nov 22, 2017,

My trading accounts with this broker are 2096702631 and 2096702798
Since November 8, 2017 my accounts have stopped working in MT4
To my question, the broker answered that there was an update of the MT4 platform and they solve this problem.

November 14, I wrote a letter to the broker asking him to make a withdrawal of money for a total of $ 542.
Today is November 22. Trading accounts on MT4 still do not work.
There is no withdrawal of money. The broker is not responding to my daily letters.

A similar situation for my colleagues (trading accounts do not work, the broker does not withdraw money, he does not answer letters):

trading account 2096702837 the amount of 185 dollars
trading account 2096702776 the amount of 442 dollars
trading account 2096702665 the amount of 331 dollars

I conclude: the broker went bankrupt or is it scammers
Stay away from him.