Pocket Option Review

Gembell Limited

Updated: Nov 12, 2021 · PocketOption.com  · Is this your company?

Pocket Option is a binary option trading platform with indicators, signals, education and web and mobile applications. Please read live Pocket Option traders reviews and don't forget to share your experience with Pocket Option broker.

Pocket Option
September 20, 2018:The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. PocketOption.com is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.

PocketOption.com is part of Gembell Limited group. Known members of this group include AvasTradeFX.com, ActiveTradeFX.com, BinomoFX.com, BinaryOptionGain.com, BinaryPlusOption.com, CryptOptionFX.com, CryptoFairFX.com, DigitalTradeFX.com, DiamondCryptoTrade.com, TradeMarketFX.com, TradeHash.net, TradegLowFX.com, PocketTradings.com, PockeTradeFX.live, PROdectrade.net, PureTradeFX.com, 24CryptoMarket.com, 24TradeOptions.com, 24CryptoMate.com, 24FXEarnings.com, GlobalCoinsPay.com, GreenTradeOption.com, FNBCryptoFX.com, FXCryptoStock.com, FXTradeFair.com, FirstStockCrypto.com, FXBitcoinMining.com, FairTradeFX.com, IQExpertOption.com, QuestOptionFX.com, 360BullFXTrading.com, EpicTradeFX.com, LegalBitcoinMining.com, Pro-CryptoTrades.com, PayOptionTrade.org, ExcessOptions.com.

Contact: 1 800 982-1251

Join live discussion of PocketOption.com on our forum

Oral,
Il, USA,
Nov 2, 2021,

Pocket Option Is Real

No issues with pocket option. The tools and resources for success are provided. Support is always helpful.
#20545380

England, United Kingdom,
Sep 30, 2021,

POCKET OPTION IS NOT A SCAM

Pocket OPTIONS is a genuine broker with great withdrawal assistance. I got 16k withdrawal with evidence available. I am not an employee or AFFILIATE of pocket Option broker.
I recommend pocket OPTIONS.

vietnam, Viet Nam,
Jun 21, 2021,

scammers and block account.

I dep $150 up to $1671
pocket scammer was blocked my account when i made withdrawal.
scammers.
FPA help me take my trying work for money come back

Pforzheim, Germany,
Mar 17, 2021,

PURE SCAM

I turned over 5000 ' from the Bonus then he said you become only 50$ ' and then even the 50$ ' he don't wanna pay out , he let me make 10-15 pictures like a monkey till i said' stick this money in your mother ... asf' then he blocked the account complete.

i curse him till today ' ^^

Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine,
Feb 16, 2021,

PocketOption is a decent platform for additional income

Using the demo version, you can train with virtual funds and then start trading for real money. I registered on the platform few month ago. I spent a couple of days, figured it out, and now I have a stable income that I can easily withdraw. There were no problems with the withdrawal, so feel free to start working! It is easy and comfortable to deposit and withdraw funds. I recommend it.

Jan 14, 2021,

Officially, PocketOption stop provide live chat and paid withdrawal

1) I made a withdrawal request 4 days ago, and untill now it doesnt go into my bank account.
2) I want to made a livechat but it no longer exist.
3) I made a general chat and tell my issue, and several people also have same issue on deposit and withdrawal, and suddenly i been banned from chat
4) A moment later, my id profile gone into error.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 18, 2020,

They are pure scam!

Pocketoption just broke my heart! i really loved their platform because they don't manipulate trading. But the problem raised while i tried to withdraw my profit. they sent my profit first couple of times, then they started to declined every single withdrawal request and asked for a selfie verification. I have submitted my selfie verification three times, and they notified me saying my verification was successful three times as well. But today after getting verified they blocked my account suddenly. I have all the screenshots as a proof. I know complaining to regulator will not work, so i will make sure no want get his heart broken like me, i will Start campaign on forums, facebook and youtube. Thanks for the lesson dear pocketoption. by the way, my account balance was $5062

j,
Dec 10, 2020,

Lost $4000, account blocked randomly

Lost $4000 by sending bitcoin to the provided address, then my account was locked without reason. Total scam
Sergey,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Dec 7, 2020,

Not a bad platform for beginner

I started my acquaintance with the market with this company. I can say that Pocket Option has a lot of training materials for beginners, an easy interface. I trade with small amounts, while there are no problems with payments.

GUJRANWALA, Pakistan,
Oct 14, 2020,

This is total scam.. Be aware dont deposit here

I deposited 50 dollars and made 84 dollars and when tomorrow i made request of withdrawal 20 dollars and i received withdrawal they blocked my account without any reason even i trade alone and did not violate any policy but i understand this is scam broker plz stay away from them