PocketOption.com Review

Gembell Limited

Updated: Aug 6, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PocketOption.com
September 20, 2018:The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. PocketOption.com is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.

PocketOption.com is part of Gembell Limited group. Known members of this group include AvasTradeFX.com, ActiveTradeFX.com, BinomoFX.com, BinaryOptionGain.com, BinaryPlusOption.com, CryptOptionFX.com, CryptoFairFX.com, DigitalTradeFX.com, DiamondCryptoTrade.com, TradeMarketFX.com, TradeHash.net, TradegLowFX.com, PocketTradings.com, PockeTradeFX.live, PROdectrade.net, PureTradeFX.com, 24CryptoMarket.com, 24TradeOptions.com, 24CryptoMate.com, 24FXEarnings.com, GlobalCoinsPay.com, GreenTradeOption.com, FNBCryptoFX.com, FXCryptoStock.com, FXTradeFair.com, FirstStockCrypto.com, FXBitcoinMining.com, FairTradeFX.com, IQExpertOption.com, QuestOptionFX.com, 360BullFXTrading.com, EpicTradeFX.com, LegalBitcoinMining.com.

Join live discussion of PocketOption.com on our forum

RF, Russian Federation,
Jul 24, 2020,

An absolutely bad broker.

I worked with this broker for a little over a week.
As soon as my income exceeded the deposit, the broker simply cleared my account, thereby embezzling my money.
Garbage broker, don't do business with him.

Gauteng, South Africa,
Jul 17, 2020,

WITHDRAWAL DIFFICULTY

I requested for a withdrawal on the 9th of July, today is the 17th i still haven't received my money. I have been following up, been taken from one contact to the next, they eventually said their finance institution cannot pay into my Visa card, the same one they verified, i have no idea why. I now have to register an ewallet of their choice where this payment can be made into, very inconveniencing.

Varna, Bulgaria,
Feb 20, 2020,

Pocket Option is pure Scam

Hello all, my name is Hristo Libchev.

Do not try to trade with pocketoptions.com
Why - becouse if you lose you are more then welcome, but if you win more than few hundred $ your account will be Blocked and won't get your profit.
The same thing happened with me:
I DID REGISTER Last week with them, I did start with 250$, I did manage to make a profit a bit over 2000$, after that I request a withdraw of 1260$. After my withdraw request they asked me to "provide a high-resolution photo of yourself (selfie) holding your ID document with a current date, "PocketOption.com" and your signature on a sheet of paper."
Of course I did that and they approved it, which was yesterday. TODAY I found my account Blocked, after I contacted them They refuse to unlocked my account and pay my profit and did not explain to me WHY they are doing this.
I sent an email already to their regulator ifmrrc.com/main.html
And now I'm informing all of you to not get burned just like me.

hong kong, Hong Kong,
Nov 6, 2019,

pocket option scam me USD5500

My account number is 100031301
I have received Pocket option (Gembell Limited) company financial department to cancel my trading result because I speculated on vulnerabilities of system on Nov 5, 2019. But it is not a fact.

My investment strategy is simple, just short Exotic currency USDTRY and buy back in the medium term. I will not do day trading.

I deposited USD 1000(Oct 10 2019) and USD 1000(Oct 14 2019) start to trade. Within this period, I executed total 4 transactions, all are short USDTRY. It is a very simple strategy. Everyone can do this, no secret!

1. Transaction ID #100000061076, open position, short on Oct 10, 2019, 0.07 lot at 5.86755, close position on Oct 31 2019 at 5.71475, holding period was 21 days, gained 187.16 USD.

2. Transaction ID#100000062648, open position, short on Oct 14,2019, 0.49 lot at 5.93415,close position on Oct 31 2019 at 5.71628, holding period was 17 days, gained 1867.58 USD

3. Transaction ID#100000062354, open position, short on Oct 14 2019, 0.17 lot at 5.93225, holding period was 17 days, close position on Oct 31 2019 at 5.71520, gained 645.62 USD

4. Transaction ID#100000064973, open position, short on Oct 14 2019, 0.6 lot at 5.8879, holding period was 17 days, close position on Oct 31 2019 at 5.7149, gained 1816.3 USD

All 4 transactions, total gain 4515 USD.

All price can be found in Bloomberg. All trades are manual input, no bots, no VPN.

Within holding period of position (17-21 days), I need to take a lot of risks. High volatile can occur within this period. No one knows the direction of USDTRY. I am not insiders. No one can manipulate the market price. I just guess. The reason of getting profit is lucky.

All my actions (short and hold strategy) meet the company requirement. But Pocket option cancelled my trading results. I am a new user and just executed 4 transactions, holding period was over 2 weeks. How can I speculate on vulnerabilities of system? It is not a concrete and valid reason. It is totally unacceptable. They are cheating and scam!
I am going to complain to Hong Kong and China police and mass media. In order to build a confidence for small investors, IFMRRC should take measures to protect the interest of investors. I noticed that Gembell Limited just got the IFMRRC Certificate of compliance on 1 Oct 2019. But if Gembell Limited continues to cheat and scam investors, they do not deserve to hold this certificate.

Nov 5, 2019 - 1 Star I opened account on Oct 2019 , start trading on Oct 16, close all position on Oct 31 and withdrawal money, just receive company admin to cancel all my Trading result . They mention I speculate their system .

They are cheating ! I just make 4 transactions, short USD/TRY ,medium term investment.
Account number 100031301

For example , transaction ID 100000064973, I short 0.6 position of Usdtry at 5.8879 on Oct 16, and buy back at 5.7149 on Oct 31, holding period 15 days , gain usd 1816 . I need to take a lot of risk of holding position . It is not an easy money. Please explain why pocket option claim I take advantage of the system.Please cannot explain in details ! I make report to regulator and all mass media in Hong Kong and China and report to police !Thanks
Pforzheim, Germany,
Jun 22, 2019,

turnover 5000 ' got 50$ - no withdrawal ( uses tricks )

The biggest Bastards ' i ever found on the internet '
TPÜ MAY ALLAH DESTROYS THEM ALL. AMIN.
S*** SCAMMERS'. ( write all to FBI ' & Knesset & Avaaz . org & Russian gov ' to SHUT DOWN THIS S***. )
i made my bonus turnover of 5000 ' and got 50 ' $ and this f****** p**** 50 ' dollar ' they don't wanna payout ' SHAME ON THIS DOGGS OF HELL.
i don't wanna even give one STAR.