PocketOption.com Review

Gembell Limited

Updated: Mar 30, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PocketOption.com
September 20, 2018:The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. PocketOption.com is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.

PocketOption.com is part of Gembell Limited group. Known members of this group include AvasTradeFX.com, ActiveTradeFX.com, BinomoFX.com, BinaryOptionGain.com, BinaryPlusOption.com, CryptOptionFX.com, CryptoFairFX.com, DigitalTradeFX.com, DiamondCryptoTrade.com, TradeMarketFX.com, TradeHash.net, TradegLowFX.com, PocketTradings.com, PockeTradeFX.live, PROdectrade.net, PureTradeFX.com, 24CryptoMarket.com, 24TradeOptions.com, 24CryptoMate.com, 24FXEarnings.com, GlobalCoinsPay.com, GreenTradeOption.com, FNBCryptoFX.com, FXCryptoStock.com, FXTradeFair.com, FirstStockCrypto.com, FXBitcoinMining.com, FairTradeFX.com, IQExpertOption.com, QuestOptionFX.com, 360BullFXTrading.com, EpicTradeFX.com, LegalBitcoinMining.com, Pro-CryptoTrades.com, PayOptionTrade.org, ExcessOptions.com.

Contact: 1 800 982-1251

Join live discussion of PocketOption.com on our forum

Pforzheim, Germany,
Mar 17, 2021,

PURE SCAM

I turned over 5000 ' from the Bonus then he said you become only 50$ ' and then even the 50$ ' he don't wanna pay out , he let me make 10-15 pictures like a monkey till i said' stick this money in your mother ... asf' then he blocked the account complete.

i curse him till today ' ^^

Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine,
Feb 16, 2021,

PocketOption is a decent platform for additional income

Using the demo version, you can train with virtual funds and then start trading for real money. I registered on the platform few month ago. I spent a couple of days, figured it out, and now I have a stable income that I can easily withdraw. There were no problems with the withdrawal, so feel free to start working! It is easy and comfortable to deposit and withdraw funds. I recommend it.

Jan 14, 2021,

Officially, PocketOption stop provide live chat and paid withdrawal

1) I made a withdrawal request 4 days ago, and untill now it doesnt go into my bank account.
2) I want to made a livechat but it no longer exist.
3) I made a general chat and tell my issue, and several people also have same issue on deposit and withdrawal, and suddenly i been banned from chat
4) A moment later, my id profile gone into error.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 18, 2020,

They are pure scam!

Pocketoption just broke my heart! i really loved their platform because they don't manipulate trading. But the problem raised while i tried to withdraw my profit. they sent my profit first couple of times, then they started to declined every single withdrawal request and asked for a selfie verification. I have submitted my selfie verification three times, and they notified me saying my verification was successful three times as well. But today after getting verified they blocked my account suddenly. I have all the screenshots as a proof. I know complaining to regulator will not work, so i will make sure no want get his heart broken like me, i will Start campaign on forums, facebook and youtube. Thanks for the lesson dear pocketoption. by the way, my account balance was $5062

j,
Dec 10, 2020,

Lost $4000, account blocked randomly

Lost $4000 by sending bitcoin to the provided address, then my account was locked without reason. Total scam

Sergey,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Dec 7, 2020,

Not a bad platform for beginner

I started my acquaintance with the market with this company. I can say that Pocket Option has a lot of training materials for beginners, an easy interface. I trade with small amounts, while there are no problems with payments.

GUJRANWALA, Pakistan,
Oct 14, 2020,

This is total scam.. Be aware dont deposit here

I deposited 50 dollars and made 84 dollars and when tomorrow i made request of withdrawal 20 dollars and i received withdrawal they blocked my account without any reason even i trade alone and did not violate any policy but i understand this is scam broker plz stay away from them
bogra, Bangladesh,
Sep 18, 2020,

100% scam....

when you good profit. they block your account.... this is my prove https://prnt.sc/ujij9g
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Aug 16, 2020,

Very worst company ever and My $698 gone

I just opened my account on pocket option and I deposited $270 on Aug 11,then I turnover it to $698 with in 4 business days and I was using 30sec expiry with careful placing trade. on Friday 14 Aug evening they suddenly blocked my account and they even don't mentioned why they blocked me! then I message to their support that if any way I can get my initial deposited amount back! they reply to me they have proceeded my refund with in 1month and it will take with 2weeks normally. I am not sure this poopy and cheap company will refund or not.... this broker is piece of trash. I don't recommend to use any one of this platform... pocket option is pure scam and cheap broker ... don't trust them otherwise they ruin your life.

Tel Aviv, Israel,
Aug 16, 2020,

Super Scam. They will never allow you to be in profit

Please guys read my story carefully. I'm not a robot and I'm not coming from other companies... my review is 100% the truth.
If you're reading my review please listen to my words and don't ignore me.

Recently I registered with PocketOption.com and I deposit 49 USD with Bitcoin. I had a successful trading and I turned in to 602$ within a week.

3 days ago (14.08.2020) I woke up in the morning and I noticed that I can't to login into my account. When I tried to login I got a message that my account is been blocked because I've violated the company terms and conditions agreement 2.3 and 2.9 rules....
They said that the trading results is been rest and my trading account is banned forever without any chance to recover it.

The BIGGEST thing in my story is that I have a friend from Malaysia and he also traded with my. BOTH OF US GOT BLOCKED AT THE SAME TIME IN 14 08 2020 !!!! Because we both were in Big Profit..

Please DON'T sign up to this crap company because you're not going to earn. They are just SCAM and I seen many people that got such cases too!
Israel Massas.