MaxCFD.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 16, 2019
SCAM
Scam Confirmation

October 2017:  Based on the Scam Label applied to Binary Tilt, the FPA now considers Binary Tilt and all associated companies to be scams.

The FPA warns all traders against doing business with BinaryTilt, MaxCFD, BinaryOptionFlow, or any related company.  If you have money with any of these companies, the FPA recommends you attempt to withdraw your funds immediately.

Scam Confirmation
June 2017: ASIC has added Chemmi Holdings to its list of unlicensed companies you should not deal with.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Chemmi Holdings appears to own MaxCFD.com, BinaryOptionFlow.com, and BinaryTilt.com.
Related websites include BinaryTilt.com and BinaryOptionFlow.com

MaxCFD is a forex broker. Max CFD offers the maxcfd forex trading platform. MaxCFD.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

MaxCFD.com

Join live discussion of MaxCFD.com on our forum

Scam!

vchhen,
Australia,
Oct 8, 2017,

maxcfd scammmm

I was browsing facebook when I noticed an advertisement about investing in bitcoins. It then led me into the site maxcfd. I created an account on that website. Soon after i was contacted by a person named Jack Goldstein. He then convinced me to deposit 250USD into my account. After doing so, he assured me that a "financial adviser" would contact me. Shortly after that phone call, i realised that maxcfd was a scam. I then proceeded to email my verification documents to maxcfd as they told me they needed them in order for me to make a withdrawal. After about a month or so, they finally confirmed that my documents were okay. At that moment i requested a payout of 250USD. Its been 2 weeks since i requested my payout. Do not recommend maxcfd at all. 10/10 scam
Gail Arrandale,
Gauteng, South Africa,
Oct 10, 2017,

Scammed?

In my opinion MAXCFD do not deserve any star rating. I have logged on site my full withdrawal request, and to date have nothing and no communication in spite of several requests. Have I been scammed?
Louise,
Lake Cathie, Australia,
Oct 16, 2017,

MaxCFD dispute resolved after 6 weeks thanks to FPA

I would give MaxCFD a rating of MINUS 5 for all their business practises.
My story started on 4th September when I deposited the requested 250AUD into an account. Overnight I changed my mind and requested a refund. They required ALL my personal ID to do so. Many emails later and no refund I found this site. What a difference! A response from MaxCFD on 3rd Oct advising refund had been approved. It took until 17th Oct before it landed back in my account, the exact amount that had been taken in the first place. Customer service is dreadful. Company would have kept my money who knows where my personal info would have been used. Definitely not recommended.
bennedetteboshoff,
Benoni, South Africa,
Oct 23, 2017,

Withdrawal Request

I request a withdrawal from MaxCFD, my account nr: 2102827. I forwarded all signed documentation with copies of cards and ID. Please adhere to my request as this is going on for almost 2 months.
Michael adams,
Almere, Netherlands,
Oct 26, 2017,

Scam by maxcfd of $950

Can anyone advice me on which steps I take to get my refund of $950 from maxcfd.com I was going through yahoo news yesterday about bitcoin and I ended up dealing with maxcfd and now all calls and emails have not been answered I spoke to Jonathan Anderson yesterday and he demanded that I deposit more money which I refused after listening carefully to him I then send email to stop trading with them and to refund my money back I got an automatic mail saying someone from their department will handle my case and I checked again their link that says Amy Delton has be assigned to handle my request but nothing else,I call their number which one Robert Meyers answered saying Jonathan Anderson is busy and will get back to me but did not I call the same number again and its not ringing at all.can anyone help me on which steps to take to get my refund and also they have my pre paid card info as well which am scared,
Any advice is welcome.
williamfitzgerald80,
galway, Ireland,
Nov 2, 2017,

Why oh Why MAX CFD

I am in a very weird position here. First my story starts the same way the current trends have shown with this company. I have been dealing with a Chris Rose within the company. He is my supposed broker and as this was my first time trading and I was not expecting this situation.

So far I have tried to ask kindly for my money back which was a 5250 euros in total , then without my written consent he concluded that it was to add another 5000 euro onto the account to accumulate quickly the funds needed for his, I supposed target.

Chris Rose did state that if it was a corrupt company he would be able to use my card details which he has access too?! and remove funds but so far he hasn't. I freaked and went to the bank to cancel my card from my bank account.

I just want to know what can i do to get out of this as I have asked and was told by Chris Rose that I was not to listen to the bad reviews.... So what about all the good reviews? .... I have yet to see any. I am getting concerned here as I have seen info on people telling me now not to send my information and sign NOTHING. How do i get my money back..

As I tried to get my money back he stated that he has recorded call confirming that I agreed to the bonus. I also did not receive any information by email confirming the steps that where to take place. Just a call requesting money transfers as soon as money was transferred the call ended abruptly as he said he had meeting to attend.

Another call this morning stating why I have not sent in my information to activate my account as soon as he said that it was concluded that a training session was made for 11 am tomorrow morning and I will be fairly sure that the first question will be did I activate my account.

I really am at a loss here as I have tried to contact Max Cfd and the only person I could get is a service representative regarding their online software. She was at a loss as I stated to her how would she like it if a family member was in my situation and does she think its fair... She said with a sympathetic tone I am sorry there is nothing I can do... Imagine!!!! NO financial representative from within the Max Cfd company that deals with clients from all over the world.

Chris Rose stays on phone just long enough to tell me what to put my money on and then some excuse to hang up then nothing. There is no real explanation on what he is doing..

I am so shocked that this practice is allowed as it should easy to find support and too close down these scammers and raid the bank accounts of money which belongs to the general public and solve each case..
esg99,
Stockholm, Sweden,
Nov 7, 2017,

Yet another MaxCFD SCAM.

Aprox. 3 months ago I signed up on MaxCFD, after seeing an advertisement on my mobile phone's CNN application. A few minute after I was called by Harry Dann <harryd@maxcfd.com> and after a beautiful and convincing speech I did deposit the starting fee of 250 USD. Good for me, that I only payed that much, as the guy almost convinced me to deposit way more. At the end of a very long conversation we agreed that he will call me back the other day and walk me through the web-tool.

The day after I started searching for this company on Google, but nothing showed up. Actually it did, the first and only search result popping up mentioned that this was a scam company/site.
So when Harry called me back, I asked him to provide me details of the company being legit. He just sweet-talked me out of the topic and after more convincing speech to invest more, we agreed that he will answer all my questions via email.

Needless to say that he did send me a mail, but didn't answer any of my questions, one being a prove that the company is following trading rules and being legit.
Then the next day he called me again, started to sweet talk me mentioning his family and his child and that we need to start making some money, but the 250USD is way to little to do anything with it,
Finally, after a very long call I told him that I will think about investing more, but I need to see fist that the money withdraw functions, as easily as the money deposit was when I deposited the 250 USD in 20 seconds.
This was the point when the hell broke loose. When I mentioned that I want to see a prove of me being able to withdraw from my own account, he started to mumble that this is not important, the most important is to start investing because we're loosing precious time while we are talking.

Fast forwarding, here I'm am, 3 month later and my account is still blocked from me being able to withdraw money form it.

In these 3 months I sent countless of support mails, called them and started online chat conversations. By the way, the chat suppot is just a FAKE one, no-one never answers there.

To one of my support mails sent to csupport@maxcfd.com, Brooke Collins <brookec@maxcfd.com> did get back to me and asked for all kind of papers, from the credit card details, to house bills, everything. Conversations which always revealed that they needed more and more papers. Which never led anywhere.

While kept emailing all the known email addresses of the people I got in touch with during the past few months, on September the 26th all my emails got back with the following auto-reply: "Your message wasn't delivered to xyz@maxcfd.com because the address couldn't be found. "

After an another month of waiting I called their web site listed phone number and this time Sarah responded. Most of the time no-one responds!

She told me that they have a different way to handle my case, this time it is not via a regular mail, but via an online ticketing-system and that she is going to help me get my account approved for withdrawal. Here is my support ticket that Sarah is handling for a month now: maxcdfmaxcfd.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/353.

She is getting back to me once in a blue moon, apologizing for her late replies, but basically giving me all sorts of reasons and asking for more info for her to be able solve my account issue.

This is where I'm, after more than a quarter of hassle with them.
Could you tell me please how to move forward, as I saw a few cases where some of us got our money back after posting our stories here.

Thanks.
villekrokodille,
Norway,
Nov 14, 2017,

MaxCFD SCAM

October 30th I fell for a Facebook ad for MaxCFD, and signed up for an account. Not more than 3 or 4 minutes after I completed signing up, I received a phone call from a woman speaking english poorly, and somehow I let myself be convinced into depositing the minimum amount of 250$.
I was informed that a financial advisor would contact me the next day, but this never happened.
My deposit was made Oct. 30th and I requested a withdrawal for the full amount deposited only half an hour after the deposit was made, as a quick google search for maxcfd made me instantly regret not taking the time to do the apropriate research before acting.

November 4th I had still not recieved any reply so I wrote an e mail to support@maxcfd.com where I informed them that I had requested withdrawal from my accout. I received an automated messge Infoming me that my request had been received, and that someone would contact me within 24 hours. Never happened..

I waited a few days, before writing them again at Nov. 9th where I informed them that noone had contacted me despite of the fact that they had promised to do so in 24 hours at two seperate dates, and that I was starting to suspect a scam.
Half an hour later i got a reply saying that they had attempted to contact me but that my phone was disconnected. They asked me to provide an apropriate time to contact me, to wich I answered that I'd prefer them to contact me by email rather than phone. Minutes later they phone me to discuss my life or something, kept asking for my profession , marital status and number of kids, wether I owned my car or my house, and so on.
He insisted that i sit in front my computer and I agreed that he would call me back.
When the guy called, he had me sign in to my account then went on and on on about the site until the point where he was saying he was about to delete my wthdrawal request in order for me to trade.
I had to raise my voice and stop him midsentence so that he would not.
Again I stated that all I wanted was to have my withdrawal fulfilled.
He said that it would not pose a problem, but that they would blacklist me for all future as they could no longer trust me. I got provoked and asked him if he had googled the name of his firm, where he immediately replied that accusations against them were all bullshit.
I told him that a trustwothy guy would have attempted to prove it. Then he went on to say that since , from my point of view he was a scammer who had already stolen my funds, I should give my concent to him trading my funds as it would not matter to me in any way.
I replied that what he just told me basically was an admittance of being a scammer.
He denied, but no argument was given. He suddenly eagered to hang up, but said vaguely that they would fulfill my withdrawal request "whenever they got around to it".

My withdrawal is still marked "Pending" today Nov. 13.

MaxCFD account nr. 2115073
pirgo,
Riihimäki, Finland,
Nov 22, 2017,

MaxCFD is not trustful!

So like many others i fell for a scam of MaxCFD. I wanted to try out binary trading and unfortunately MaxCFD was one of my first. I found MaxCFD from some news site, which was also probably fake, cause it published that MaxCFD is one of the best to choice for binary trading.

So i made deposit of 250$ on September 4th 2017. Few hours after the deposit i looked up reviews about MaxCFD and regretted my choice right away.

When i started withdrawal process they asked all kind of personal information. Credit card information and such, which was also very weird. Finally i got the withdrawal request issued and it has been pending since September 13th 2017. Review written on November 22nd.
nikstavie,
sydney, Australia,
Nov 24, 2017,

Maxcfd withdrawal issue

Hi

like most people here I am having issues withdrawing my funds from MaxCFD and need assistance. I have been having an email war that is approx 21 emails now where I ask for escalation to "the finance Dept" but am told that

"Please be informed that we are only from the Support Team.

Our duty is only to forward your request to the various departments and assist you in any technical issues.

We are not in a position to provide you with such updates.

Elissa
Support Team "

It is a month now and I forgive the first week as I needed to be fully verified which I have done.

Looking for helpas I am getting nowhere.