MaxCFD.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 13, 2019
SCAM
Scam Confirmation

October 2017:  Based on the Scam Label applied to Binary Tilt, the FPA now considers Binary Tilt and all associated companies to be scams.

The FPA warns all traders against doing business with BinaryTilt, MaxCFD, BinaryOptionFlow, or any related company.  If you have money with any of these companies, the FPA recommends you attempt to withdraw your funds immediately.

Scam Confirmation
June 2017: ASIC has added Chemmi Holdings to its list of unlicensed companies you should not deal with.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Chemmi Holdings appears to own MaxCFD.com, BinaryOptionFlow.com, and BinaryTilt.com.
Related websites include BinaryTilt.com and BinaryOptionFlow.com

About MaxCFD.com

MaxCFD is a forex broker. Max CFD offers the maxcfd,forex trading platform. MaxCFD.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

MaxCFD.com

Join live discussion of MaxCFD.com on our forum

Scam!

South Africa,
Dec 21, 2017,

Max CFD ARE CROOKS

Hi,

I Joined MaxCfd about 4 hours ago as i'm a student and interested in joining the bitcoin investment and came across article today supposedly done by bbc about bitcoin mining, the article led me to the site Max Cfd which i didn't know too much about but as soon as i started filling in my details a broker called me to try help me with filling in my details he had a french accent ad they requested my ID documents and wanted me to sign documents that they said they were going to send to me but insisted i make the deposit first and they'll contact me to make sure that my account details are correct and verified but after i made the deposit of $250/R3294.38 they said they would contact me and hung up the phone.

Shortly after the call i decided to do more research on this company and came across a wide range of articles complaining about them and decided to make a Withdrawal request which, which with no surprise similarly to other complaints just remains as pending......i;m trying to get my money back as it is half my allowance for the month and need it I've emailed them and called them and they hung up on me when i told them i found out that they are thieves.

One more thing another Platform they use is FTO capital, those of you who are reading this they are con artists DO NOT REGISTER WITH THEM OR GIVE THEM ANY MONEY!!!!. Please help
Dec 19, 2017,

Don't do it!

Made a deposit to trade bitcoin for a bit of fun - initially put in USD$250. After requesting a withdrawal 3 weeks ago, and many subsequent emails and calls, I still have not received my funds. They asked for paperwork to 'confirm' my account (which I have refused). Each request is met with 'the concerned department is looking into it'. I'm not hopeful that I will actually receive my refund..
sac,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Dec 18, 2017,

MAXCFD IS A BIGGGGGGGGG SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MAXCFD is a big scam. Why dont goverment take action on these stupid traders. Day to day these people are looting money from the ordinary people.
Cape Town, South Africa,
Dec 18, 2017,

SCAM, MaxCFD will take your money and not payout anything!

After creating an account to see what the site was about I got harassed with international phone calls to deposit money and start trading.
I deposited 500 USD to activate the account. After investigating the account and a few skype calls, I decided I was not going to use their service.

I requested a withdrawal of funds about 3 times, each responding with a message that makes it seem like they are processing the order but then they close the request as if it was never submitted!

If there is a way to get my money back, I would appreciate the help. If you are planning on using MaxCFD, I would strongly advise not to.
Cork, Ireland,
Dec 5, 2017,

hELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK PLEASE

I never traded with MaxCFD but did lodge $250.00, after filling out loads of forms finally on November 14 I applied for a refund to get presents for Santa for my children for xmas 2017, nothing , I sent loads of emails and not even a reply, who could do this to a mother with 3 children, I WAS STUPID to have lodged the money but I WAS PROMISED that if i changed my mind I COULD GET MY MONEY BACK. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE?
Account ID 2104843
Dorset, United Kingdom,
Dec 3, 2017,

MAX CFD scam

I was Scammed by this company I deposited $250 into my account the realised I had been scammed and asked for a refund .to no Avail .
Do not trade with this company .!!!!
NSW, Australia,
Dec 2, 2017,

MAXCFD will not honour a request for withdrawal

To complete the refund/payout I had to provide debit card details and complete numerous forms that were not available from the website. After providing debit card details suspiciously overnight my debit card was used fraudulantly to complete a number of iTunes purchases totalling around $500. I immediately cancelled the card and therefore halted the refund process until I could get another debit card with a zero balance to limit any further scamming.I then reinstated my request for a payout on 30 Oct 2017 and have exchanged at least 6 emails to support (Siab/Amy .....sounding familiar !!!) and am still waiting advice when the withdrawal request will be actioned

Nov 27, 2017 - 1 Star looks like I am one of many who have or are currently being scammed by MAXCFD. After going through the usual suspicious verification processes and receiving the obligatory call from a very arrogant, very pushy representative I hesitantly invested an initial $250USD ......at the time BTC was booming however they managed to make this $250US diminish to $218.48US and at that point I decided it was time to bail this was back on 3 Oct 2017

Like most others it wasn't until after I got suspicious I did some research and discovered similar horror stories

Here's hoping this pushes things along

MAXCFD Account # 2108864
sydney, Australia,
Nov 24, 2017,

Maxcfd withdrawal issue

Hi

like most people here I am having issues withdrawing my funds from MaxCFD and need assistance. I have been having an email war that is approx 21 emails now where I ask for escalation to "the finance Dept" but am told that

"Please be informed that we are only from the Support Team.

Our duty is only to forward your request to the various departments and assist you in any technical issues.

We are not in a position to provide you with such updates.

Elissa
Support Team "

It is a month now and I forgive the first week as I needed to be fully verified which I have done.

Looking for helpas I am getting nowhere.
Riihimäki, Finland,
Nov 22, 2017,

MaxCFD is not trustful!

So like many others i fell for a scam of MaxCFD. I wanted to try out binary trading and unfortunately MaxCFD was one of my first. I found MaxCFD from some news site, which was also probably fake, cause it published that MaxCFD is one of the best to choice for binary trading.

So i made deposit of 250$ on September 4th 2017. Few hours after the deposit i looked up reviews about MaxCFD and regretted my choice right away.

When i started withdrawal process they asked all kind of personal information. Credit card information and such, which was also very weird. Finally i got the withdrawal request issued and it has been pending since September 13th 2017. Review written on November 22nd.
Norway,
Nov 14, 2017,

MaxCFD SCAM

October 30th I fell for a Facebook ad for MaxCFD, and signed up for an account. Not more than 3 or 4 minutes after I completed signing up, I received a phone call from a woman speaking english poorly, and somehow I let myself be convinced into depositing the minimum amount of 250$.
I was informed that a financial advisor would contact me the next day, but this never happened.
My deposit was made Oct. 30th and I requested a withdrawal for the full amount deposited only half an hour after the deposit was made, as a quick google search for maxcfd made me instantly regret not taking the time to do the apropriate research before acting.

November 4th I had still not recieved any reply so I wrote an e mail to support@maxcfd.com where I informed them that I had requested withdrawal from my accout. I received an automated messge Infoming me that my request had been received, and that someone would contact me within 24 hours. Never happened..

I waited a few days, before writing them again at Nov. 9th where I informed them that noone had contacted me despite of the fact that they had promised to do so in 24 hours at two seperate dates, and that I was starting to suspect a scam.
Half an hour later i got a reply saying that they had attempted to contact me but that my phone was disconnected. They asked me to provide an apropriate time to contact me, to wich I answered that I'd prefer them to contact me by email rather than phone. Minutes later they phone me to discuss my life or something, kept asking for my profession , marital status and number of kids, wether I owned my car or my house, and so on.
He insisted that i sit in front my computer and I agreed that he would call me back.
When the guy called, he had me sign in to my account then went on and on on about the site until the point where he was saying he was about to delete my wthdrawal request in order for me to trade.
I had to raise my voice and stop him midsentence so that he would not.
Again I stated that all I wanted was to have my withdrawal fulfilled.
He said that it would not pose a problem, but that they would blacklist me for all future as they could no longer trust me. I got provoked and asked him if he had googled the name of his firm, where he immediately replied that accusations against them were all bullshit.
I told him that a trustwothy guy would have attempted to prove it. Then he went on to say that since , from my point of view he was a scammer who had already stolen my funds, I should give my concent to him trading my funds as it would not matter to me in any way.
I replied that what he just told me basically was an admittance of being a scammer.
He denied, but no argument was given. He suddenly eagered to hang up, but said vaguely that they would fulfill my withdrawal request "whenever they got around to it".

My withdrawal is still marked "Pending" today Nov. 13.

MaxCFD account nr. 2115073
Stockholm, Sweden,
Nov 7, 2017,

Yet another MaxCFD SCAM.

Aprox. 3 months ago I signed up on MaxCFD, after seeing an advertisement on my mobile phone's CNN application. A few minute after I was called by Harry Dann <harryd@maxcfd.com> and after a beautiful and convincing speech I did deposit the starting fee of 250 USD. Good for me, that I only payed that much, as the guy almost convinced me to deposit way more. At the end of a very long conversation we agreed that he will call me back the other day and walk me through the web-tool.

The day after I started searching for this company on Google, but nothing showed up. Actually it did, the first and only search result popping up mentioned that this was a scam company/site.
So when Harry called me back, I asked him to provide me details of the company being legit. He just sweet-talked me out of the topic and after more convincing speech to invest more, we agreed that he will answer all my questions via email.

Needless to say that he did send me a mail, but didn't answer any of my questions, one being a prove that the company is following trading rules and being legit.
Then the next day he called me again, started to sweet talk me mentioning his family and his child and that we need to start making some money, but the 250USD is way to little to do anything with it,
Finally, after a very long call I told him that I will think about investing more, but I need to see fist that the money withdraw functions, as easily as the money deposit was when I deposited the 250 USD in 20 seconds.
This was the point when the hell broke loose. When I mentioned that I want to see a prove of me being able to withdraw from my own account, he started to mumble that this is not important, the most important is to start investing because we're loosing precious time while we are talking.

Fast forwarding, here I'm am, 3 month later and my account is still blocked from me being able to withdraw money form it.

In these 3 months I sent countless of support mails, called them and started online chat conversations. By the way, the chat suppot is just a FAKE one, no-one never answers there.

To one of my support mails sent to csupport@maxcfd.com, Brooke Collins <brookec@maxcfd.com> did get back to me and asked for all kind of papers, from the credit card details, to house bills, everything. Conversations which always revealed that they needed more and more papers. Which never led anywhere.

While kept emailing all the known email addresses of the people I got in touch with during the past few months, on September the 26th all my emails got back with the following auto-reply: "Your message wasn't delivered to xyz@maxcfd.com because the address couldn't be found. "

After an another month of waiting I called their web site listed phone number and this time Sarah responded. Most of the time no-one responds!

She told me that they have a different way to handle my case, this time it is not via a regular mail, but via an online ticketing-system and that she is going to help me get my account approved for withdrawal. Here is my support ticket that Sarah is handling for a month now: maxcdfmaxcfd.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/353.

She is getting back to me once in a blue moon, apologizing for her late replies, but basically giving me all sorts of reasons and asking for more info for her to be able solve my account issue.

This is where I'm, after more than a quarter of hassle with them.
Could you tell me please how to move forward, as I saw a few cases where some of us got our money back after posting our stories here.

Thanks.
galway, Ireland,
Nov 2, 2017,

Why oh Why MAX CFD

I am in a very weird position here. First my story starts the same way the current trends have shown with this company. I have been dealing with a Chris Rose within the company. He is my supposed broker and as this was my first time trading and I was not expecting this situation.

So far I have tried to ask kindly for my money back which was a 5250 euros in total , then without my written consent he concluded that it was to add another 5000 euro onto the account to accumulate quickly the funds needed for his, I supposed target.

Chris Rose did state that if it was a corrupt company he would be able to use my card details which he has access too?! and remove funds but so far he hasn't. I freaked and went to the bank to cancel my card from my bank account.

I just want to know what can i do to get out of this as I have asked and was told by Chris Rose that I was not to listen to the bad reviews.... So what about all the good reviews? .... I have yet to see any. I am getting concerned here as I have seen info on people telling me now not to send my information and sign NOTHING. How do i get my money back..

As I tried to get my money back he stated that he has recorded call confirming that I agreed to the bonus. I also did not receive any information by email confirming the steps that where to take place. Just a call requesting money transfers as soon as money was transferred the call ended abruptly as he said he had meeting to attend.

Another call this morning stating why I have not sent in my information to activate my account as soon as he said that it was concluded that a training session was made for 11 am tomorrow morning and I will be fairly sure that the first question will be did I activate my account.

I really am at a loss here as I have tried to contact Max Cfd and the only person I could get is a service representative regarding their online software. She was at a loss as I stated to her how would she like it if a family member was in my situation and does she think its fair... She said with a sympathetic tone I am sorry there is nothing I can do... Imagine!!!! NO financial representative from within the Max Cfd company that deals with clients from all over the world.

Chris Rose stays on phone just long enough to tell me what to put my money on and then some excuse to hang up then nothing. There is no real explanation on what he is doing..

I am so shocked that this practice is allowed as it should easy to find support and too close down these scammers and raid the bank accounts of money which belongs to the general public and solve each case..
Almere, Netherlands,
Oct 26, 2017,

Scam by maxcfd of $950

Can anyone advice me on which steps I take to get my refund of $950 from maxcfd.com I was going through yahoo news yesterday about bitcoin and I ended up dealing with maxcfd and now all calls and emails have not been answered I spoke to Jonathan Anderson yesterday and he demanded that I deposit more money which I refused after listening carefully to him I then send email to stop trading with them and to refund my money back I got an automatic mail saying someone from their department will handle my case and I checked again their link that says Amy Delton has be assigned to handle my request but nothing else,I call their number which one Robert Meyers answered saying Jonathan Anderson is busy and will get back to me but did not I call the same number again and its not ringing at all.can anyone help me on which steps to take to get my refund and also they have my pre paid card info as well which am scared,
Any advice is welcome.
Benoni, South Africa,
Oct 23, 2017,

Withdrawal Request

I request a withdrawal from MaxCFD, my account nr: 2102827. I forwarded all signed documentation with copies of cards and ID. Please adhere to my request as this is going on for almost 2 months.
Lake Cathie, Australia,
Oct 16, 2017,

MaxCFD dispute resolved after 6 weeks thanks to FPA

I would give MaxCFD a rating of MINUS 5 for all their business practises.
My story started on 4th September when I deposited the requested 250AUD into an account. Overnight I changed my mind and requested a refund. They required ALL my personal ID to do so. Many emails later and no refund I found this site. What a difference! A response from MaxCFD on 3rd Oct advising refund had been approved. It took until 17th Oct before it landed back in my account, the exact amount that had been taken in the first place. Customer service is dreadful. Company would have kept my money who knows where my personal info would have been used. Definitely not recommended.
Gauteng, South Africa,
Oct 10, 2017,

Scammed?

In my opinion MAXCFD do not deserve any star rating. I have logged on site my full withdrawal request, and to date have nothing and no communication in spite of several requests. Have I been scammed?
Australia,
Oct 8, 2017,

maxcfd scammmm

I was browsing facebook when I noticed an advertisement about investing in bitcoins. It then led me into the site maxcfd. I created an account on that website. Soon after i was contacted by a person named Jack Goldstein. He then convinced me to deposit 250USD into my account. After doing so, he assured me that a "financial adviser" would contact me. Shortly after that phone call, i realised that maxcfd was a scam. I then proceeded to email my verification documents to maxcfd as they told me they needed them in order for me to make a withdrawal. After about a month or so, they finally confirmed that my documents were okay. At that moment i requested a payout of 250USD. Its been 2 weeks since i requested my payout. Do not recommend maxcfd at all. 10/10 scam
New Zealand, New Zealand,
Oct 5, 2017,

Maxcfd SCAMMERS lost money

I foolishly fell into the Maxcfd trap. Now cannot get me money back. No contact or emails. I will keep trying have registered complaint with the UK FSA and my bank. Hoping for a good out come.
DO NOT USE THEM. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
Regards Neil
COVENTRY, United Kingdom,
Oct 3, 2017,

I was promised that I will get a call from the next day for guidance after transferring some funds, but that never happened. I then tried to withdraw my money as I was not happy and was informed that it will take 10days. I am still waiting and now they are not taking my calls... WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY HARD EARNED MONEY BACK???
Spain,
Sep 28, 2017,

deposited $1000 on 08/09/17. After they received all my documentation etc I had suspicions on talking to one of their traders , so decided to stop process and asked for my money back. After approximately 15 e-mails I was told I had to go through the verification process to release my funds (no trading by me or any contact despite multiple smarmy calls from people, approx five a day, saying they were lead traders etc, etc, whom I told quite firmly not to call me as I was in withdrawal mode). I finally got an e-mail informing me that my withdrawal would take 7 to 10 days to process. Here we are after this time, no money, no response from these ********, we are pensioners and can ill afford to lose cash like this. Can the authorities not do anything? This is criminal.
Sep 26, 2017,

Sucks big time

Opened and account with Maxcfd to trade the Bitcoin then decided against it after my setup call from the 'Financial Advisor' who was trying to get me to invest 10 x the amount I had deposited all the while with loud music playing in the background, the alarm bells started ringing for me. Decided to withdraw my cash the following week and it's been one month now and no funds transfer yet even after supplying the required documents. Un professional people answer the hotline and fob you off with excuses telling you the transfer is in progress but nothing happens. It's looks like a scam don't trust them : Customer ID 2102621.
New Zealand,
Sep 20, 2017,

Withdrawl pending - 10 days now - no surprises

Same story as everyone here, waiting to withdrawl 250 EUR. Got hooked in while trying to buy bitcion. Seem to get rung up by several persons with European name but South Asian Accent. Did not want any phone conversation. Filled out all forms to activate accounts for withdrawl. Withdrawl pending for 10 days now. Have given them another 5 days and I am contacting the bank to get it reversed as a fraud. this is bad for brokers everywhere.
Armidale, NSW, Australia,
Sep 19, 2017,

MAXCfd Scam - unlicensed

MAXCFD - Binary Traders SCAM
I have had a similar experience to others with MAXcfd. Account number: 2102763. I deposited $1000 in August, changed my mind after one trade and decided to get my money out. Payment was 'pending' by 1st September. Needless to say, despite several (unanswered) emails and one response from them insisting the right people have been contacted with my request and 'they will surely do the necessary' they haven't, and it's now 20th September. they say to get your money out takes 7-10 days. It's a scam. I should have read reviews before -there are many of us in the same position.
Johann,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Sep 7, 2017,

MAXCFD Scammers, reported to FBI, CIA, DEA, INTERPOL, EUROPOL, BANKS

After doing a search on Bitcoin trading, I came across Mxcfd.com. The company appeared to be legitimate. I went through the terms and noticed that i had to make a minimum deposit of USD $250-00. I registered and made the payment and immediately I noticed that I couldn't trade. I immediately became suspicious and when I was contacted by a Michael van Cleef, I requested a refund. I raised the issue that I discovered that they were scammers. He requested me to send my personal details which I did. Michael informed me that I would be refunded. It's now 2 days later and no refund. I also received an email from Grace Paul informing me that they would issue a refund, When I request a date, my email was ignored. Their website chat doesn't work. I received one reply to an email I sent to support.
Still waiting.
I have obtained their IP addresses/s
In the meantime I sent MAXCFD and email informing them that I have reported them to the following authorities:
CIA Cyber crime Unit - International Unit
FBI Cyber crime Unit - International Unit
Department of Justice - USA - Cyber fraud
All the banks in South Africa as MXCFD use an instant payment method.
I will also report them today to the following authorities:
Drug Enforcement Agency - DEA
Interpol - Cyber crime
Europol - Cyber crime
Forex and Exchange Securities and Fraud - Europe
South African Reserve Bank
South African Police
I will also notify all banks and bank organisations in Europe.
I will also send an email and report their activities to Google.

These people must be brought to justice. Who knows what do they do with the money they scam: Drugs, guns, human trafficking, sponsoring terror campaigns!

Australia,
Sep 5, 2017,

Opened account thinking it was a good idea to invest in Bitcoin. After paying $250 they have locked my access to my account so I can't get my money back. They scammed me. I have tried to contact them through phone and email and no replies. Terrible people who are scamming people out of all their money.