MaxCFD.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 16, 2019
SCAM
Scam Confirmation

October 2017:  Based on the Scam Label applied to Binary Tilt, the FPA now considers Binary Tilt and all associated companies to be scams.

The FPA warns all traders against doing business with BinaryTilt, MaxCFD, BinaryOptionFlow, or any related company.  If you have money with any of these companies, the FPA recommends you attempt to withdraw your funds immediately.

Scam Confirmation
June 2017: ASIC has added Chemmi Holdings to its list of unlicensed companies you should not deal with.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Chemmi Holdings appears to own MaxCFD.com, BinaryOptionFlow.com, and BinaryTilt.com.
Related websites include BinaryTilt.com and BinaryOptionFlow.com

MaxCFD is a forex broker. Max CFD offers the maxcfd forex trading platform. MaxCFD.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

MaxCFD.com

Join live discussion of MaxCFD.com on our forum

Scam!

Robfm,
Rosneath , United Kingdom,
Sep 1, 2017,

Maybe Scam

Joined this company realised I had made a mistake after reading a number of forums. Now they won't unlock my account so I can get my money back. Account 2104500
Goblin,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 31, 2017,

Account ID :2104532
on 30/08/2017 I decided to see what the whole bitcoin story was about. Sadly I found the site Maxcfd and did a lousy google search and saw one place saying they are fine. I didnt even read much into it , I basically saw what I wanted to see. I entered my details and got a phonecall almost instantly with someone to guide me through the process of depositing £1000 .

After I did this and I started reading their website, I figured something was a bit fishy. I found grammar mistakes and poor wording of important documents and forms etc. So I now did I proper google search and found very scary reviews and sadly I was another idiot who fell for it all.

A little later on the same day, I read most of the threads regarding other people's experiences with Maxcfd, and have not sent them any documents they have asked from me in their welcome email to me. I have however emailed them proof of my ID and the withdrawal form which shows that I am indeed the owner of my bank card, as I have read in other threads this is all they need to process my withdrawal. They responded by saying that I first needed to fill in the forms which came with their initial welcome email. I then responded on the same day by saying that I was not willing to complete those forms, as they already had enough info to process my refund. These were the forms which were rather vague and contained bad grammar. Since then I have not heard from them. They are quick to take money, but when you ask for it back you get your emails ignored.