FXIDGroup.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 21, 2018
November 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court Guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with FXID Group until this issue is resolved.

The FX ID 1% EA is a forex expert advisor by FXIDGroup.com. The FX ID 1% EA automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform is not martingale. The FX ID 1% EA forex robot from FXIDGroup.com works with any ECN/STP/NDD brokers.

FXIDGroup.com

Join live discussion of FXIDGroup.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2017-1162017-11-04Haresh vs fxidgroup.comguilty

yeshi Choedak,
delhi, India,
May 18, 2018,

SCAM . didn't pay me the profit they promise and didn't refund me the BTC that I deposit . totally trying stealing my money .
Haresh,
United Arab Emirates,
Oct 20, 2017,

SCAM SCAM SCAM.......

Issue escalated to Traders Court Haresh vs fxidgroup.com | GUILTY
Update - 20/10/2017 - They have removed the link to my personal dashboard area for both, the bitcoin pooling program and the asset management program as well. Earlier the password was changed and now the link to the personal area is also invalid. They are covering their footprints, however i have all the required evidence to prove my case.

They are currently sitting with over USD 8000 of my hard earned money and wont reply to my mails. An absolute shame and a perfectly played out scam, as they first build their reputation and then completely destroyed it by committing this sin.

Stay Away!

Oct 11, 2017 - 1 Star I am part of their bitcoin pooling project, asset management program and 1% EA. I will give a review of all the 3 products i have from them:
1) 1% EA - I started my relationship with them through this EA. It was profitable for 2 months and then blew my account. To summarize, this EA can be good if it is manually supervised.
2) Bitcoin Pooling Project - Extended my relationship with them through this project in June 2017. Very responsive and supportive when i wanted to invest in this project and now when i want to withdraw, there has been no response from them after having sent them 10 or so reminders. The password for my personal dashboard area has been changed and this service has been removed from their website since 10th Oct, 2017.
3) Asset Management Program - Exactly the same as the bitcoin pooling project. This service has also been removed from their website since 10th Oct, 2017.

I have all the related proof to substantiate the above.