Fixi.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 12, 2018

Fixi is a forex broker. Fixi offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. Fixi.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Fixi.com

Join live discussion of Fixi.com on our forum

India,
Mar 9, 2018,

I'm with Fixi Markets for the past 9 Months and very happy with the support and trading conditions. I'm a trader for the last 15 years and have joined many top Forex brokers around the world and have lost to many scam brokers. Fixi Markets is one of the very few Forex brokers out there with top regulations with good support and trading conditions. There is no issues in withdrawal too. Highly recommended broker. I'm thankful to the awesome support given to me by my Account Manager Mr. Max Moriarty.
London, United Kingdom (Really the offices of FixiMarkets in Georgia),
Dec 19, 2017,

Good company on the rise (because they pay my salary)

I don't know about Fixi.com itself, but as the company they went to Retail market recently with the sub-company, fiximarkets.com

First of all, company has FCA regulation and that is one of the biggest pros in it. It is authorized and regulated by FCA, not just authorized, like many companies do.

They are still young on Retail market, as they worked for 10 years in institutional field, so I believe that their service is going to grow during the time.

Basically I can recommend the company for everyone who wants to start trading with trusted broker. Minimal deposit is from just 100$ and leverage can be up to 1:400

Spreads go from 0.8 pips on EUR/USD and its good.

I am trading with Pro account and there I have raw spreads, on EUR/USD it goes from 0.0 to 0.3 most of the time. Commissions in this case are from 7$ per lot on entry only. If you trade big volumes you can lower commission. I currently get 6$ and I am happy.
5 Star Rating removed.

This review did not come from London.  It came from the same location in Georgia used by the representative for Fixi.com.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Deutschland, Germany,
Sep 14, 2017,

Bad support

I did come here because i have seen, that some other good brokers i am happy with are using Fixi as LP.

They offer 2 different MT4 Account Types. I did want to test both, did write 4 or more mails, never did get an answer and still have 2 Accounts from same type.

Trading costs are also a bit too high for me. Same trades with others are better at the moment. I will update this review, if i am happier here again.