MaximaInvestments.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 4, 2018

Join live discussion of MaximaInvestments.com on our forum

Zizi,
Sep 4, 2018,

My honest review

At first when I joined the signals given were ok, win ratio is 4 or 3 out five trades in a week... then suddenly it just went down and down.. I don’t know about now because it’s been a while since I connected to that group... as for the training it’s okay and understandable, but it wasn’t profitable for me at all.. then Marcos started a new thing called the copy trader! Listen to me here please! DONT JOIN THAT!!!!!!!! I have fall for all the ads he makes for it on instagram... copy trader doubles your account every week blah blah blah... I started with 1000 dollars .. he blew my account after 3 days ( the profits he screen shot it and posted on IG is for only one quick trades, trust me the next trade the account will be blown) .. the funny thing he makes excuses saying omg guys this wasn’t me trading your accounts!! Like seriously... so anyway the upcoming week I deposited another 500.. same s*** again blew it in two days... Im like let’s do it one last time! Deposited 100 dollar .. he blew it in one day
FxJay,
Ontario, Canada,
Nov 15, 2017,

Looks interesting

I didn't give this a five because I haven't used his service yet, but I have really enjoyed the information he shares. As of right now, I only have good things to say about him. Does anyone know where I can find out how much he charges to join?
Jackie ,
Los Angeles, CA, USA,
Oct 23, 2017,

Best Team By Far!

I have been with Maxima Investments for two months now and all I can say is I'm so thankful to have found such a great mentor along with a great team. His training is amazing.. Forex is extremely new to me but he has made it very easy to understand. He is very blunt and tells you how it is. If you want it work for it. Overall, a 10 in my book.
MindExpansion,
Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Oct 20, 2017,

Great

the signals provided with this company are of a high standard.
The training webinars are also of a high standard and very informative, easy to learn from.
The community within is also realy good, i would recommend anyone interested in beginning to trade to maxima