Killa-Gorilla.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 22, 2020

About Killa-Gorilla.com

The Killa-Gorilla MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Killa-Gorilla automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The Killa-Gorilla.com forex robot work on all currency pairs, but the best pairs are EURUSD and AUDUSD.

Killa-Gorilla.com

Join live discussion of Killa-Gorilla.com on our forum

Killa-Gorilla.com profile provided by JamesCross, Mar 10, 2020

After spending more than 3 years relentlessly scouring the internet, searching for a good, solid, profitable Forex robot, not to mention the countless hours of testing free and paid robots, we finally came to the conclusion that there just isn’t one out there that will suit our needs and our profit requirements.

While some robots showed profit over a long period with low risk, the profits were only marginally better than what you’d expect to earn from a bank, and some robots would go on for days without placing even 1 trade. This just wasn’t what we were looking for.

So, we decided to build our own EA exactly the way we wanted it. It needed to be highly profitable, but most importantly, it had to maintain the account balance with as little risk as possible. Because, as all Forex traders know, you can’t have a good return without a certain level of risk!

It was developed in 2015 and has been continuously undergoing improvement. It was never intended to be released to the general public – we only developed it to use for our own purposes, but then thought if it works well and makes money for us, then why not put this product on the market so others can make money as well. Let’s face it, the Forex market turns over around $4 trillion per day; not per year… per day! So why not let others also profit from this massive market – there is enough money to be made…. if you have the right vehicle. No one, single forex robot will EVER saturate the market, despite what other robot experts may tell you.

Whichever way you choose to trade with Killa Gorilla FX Master, our paramount goal is to help you generate stable and steady profits whilst maintaining account sustainability.

If you do decide to give Killa Gorilla a try, we are sure you'll be impressed, and wish you every success!

Thanks,

Killa Gorilla FX Master Team
www.killa-gorilla.com

Frankfurt, Germany,
Mar 19, 2020,

Martingale system

So after 3 month my account growth from 10.000€ to 13.500€, but yesterday (18.03.2020) the EA blow my account, and i lost all my money.

martingale at its best

Jan 17, 2020 - 5 Stars After 1 month i have 900€ profit with the default settings (EURUSD). I know one month is to short for a real sample size, but i'm happy with the start.

I start with 6000€ but on dec 31. IC-Markets send me a margin notification, because my Margin Level was at 85.53%. It was my fault because Killa-Gorilla strongly recommends to start with 10,000 USD, so i deposit another 4000€.

The only downside is you have to use IC markets.
But the EA is FREE, so you get Money for nothing.

Reply by JamesCross submitted Mar 10, 2020 Thanks for your positive review - we love hearing them!

Yes, IC Markets has always been our No.1 Recommended Broker, but we also have FX Choice on board with us now for our US clients.

We are currently working on getting some other Recommended Brokers on board with us, but we are very selective about who we choose - an honest broker is our paramount factor.

We are also working on the ability to be able to start with a much smaller starting balance - check our website for the latest info on this.

If you haven't already checked out Killa Gorilla FX Master - it's free to use, we will never charge you a cent... ever!

We get paid from our brokers, not our customers! It's a true win-win!

Killa Gorilla FX Team

www.Killa-Gorilla.com

Reply by JamesCross submitted May 21, 2020:
Hi Isten,

This is James Cross from Killa-Gorilla.com.
I'm sorry to hear that your account blew, but regardless of what anyone tells you, no FX robot is 100% safe.

You stated that your account blew on 18 March, 2020. If I recall, this was about the time when the FX markets as well as the commodity markets were extremely volatile mainly due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Markets and exchanges all around the world were experiencing huge swings on a daily basis.

You would have probably received warnings from your broker (I know IC Markets sent warnings), stating that these are times of extreme volatility and to trade with caution. We are always telling our customers to heed these warnings and turn off your robots during these times, especially during these unprecedented market swings.

So, as unfortunate it is that your account blew, there is some onus on the trader to not trade during these volatile times as no robot out there will be able to handle all market conditions safely.

Again, we want to use your example to all our traders, and that is to take caution when trading not just Killa Gorilla FX Master, but all robots during these extremely volatile times.

Killa Gorilla FX Master is truly one of the best robots available on the net, and best of all it's 100% free to use on REAL and DEMO accounts.... we will never charge you a cent!
Please visit Killa-Gorilla.com for more info and details on how to get started.

Killa Gorilla Team
Killa-Gorilla.com
Florida, USA,
Jul 12, 2019,

I tried the robot on demo version for about a month and it was very successful. I am now on an live account, and is performing very well. Since I been in contact with Killa-Gorilla, they have always given me the support I needed. They have answered all my questions immediately. I am very satisfied with the company and its robot. I recommend to everyone Killa-Gorilla because it does what its says it does.

Reply by JamesCross submitted Jul 15, 2019:
Thank you for your positive review.
We believe Killa Gorilla FX Master is one of the best on the market, and best of all, we don't charge anything to use it on a real or demo account, and we will never ask for a payment from you..... ever!
Our robot is free to use, unlike many other robots out there.
If anyone is interested in using it on a real account, you will need to open an account with one of Recommended Brokers on our website by using our referral links. We get paid from our brokers, not you!
This is how we can offer our robot for free.... forever!

Killa Gorilla FX Team