Killa-Gorilla.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 20, 2020

About Killa-Gorilla.com

The Killa-Gorilla MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Killa-Gorilla automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The Killa-Gorilla.com forex robot work on all currency pairs, but the best pairs are EURUSD and AUDUSD.

Killa-Gorilla.com

Join live discussion of Killa-Gorilla.com on our forum

Killa-Gorilla.com profile provided by JamesCross, Apr 26, 2019

We are the developers of Killa Gorilla FX Master EA.
We produced Killa Gorilla FX Master because we wanted to allow traders to tap into the $3 trillion per day forex market using our auto trading robot. It's the best and FREE fully automated EA on the net today - it will even make money while you sleep!! If you don't believe us, try it for free on a demo account now!

Frankfurt, Germany,
Jan 17, 2020,

all is perfect after one month

After 1 month i have 900€ profit with the default settings (EURUSD). I know one month is to short for a real sample size, but i'm happy with the start.

I start with 6000€ but on dec 31. IC-Markets send me a margin notification, because my Margin Level was at 85.53%. It was my fault because Killa-Gorilla strongly recommends to start with 10,000 USD, so i deposit another 4000€.

The only downside is you have to use IC markets.
But the EA is FREE, so you get Money for nothing.

Florida, USA,
Jul 12, 2019,

I tried the robot on demo version for about a month and it was very successful. I am now on an live account, and is performing very well. Since I been in contact with Killa-Gorilla, they have always given me the support I needed. They have answered all my questions immediately. I am very satisfied with the company and its robot. I recommend to everyone Killa-Gorilla because it does what its says it does.

Reply by JamesCross submitted Jul 15, 2019:
Thank you for your positive review.
We believe Killa Gorilla FX Master is one of the best on the market, and best of all, we don't charge anything to use it on a real or demo account, and we will never ask for a payment from you..... ever!
Our robot is free to use, unlike many other robots out there.
If anyone is interested in using it on a real account, you will need to open an account with one of Recommended Brokers on our website by using our referral links. We get paid from our brokers, not you!
This is how we can offer our robot for free.... forever!

James Cross