OneBillionSignals.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 7, 2019

Join live discussion of OneBillionSignals.com on our forum

Oct 6, 2019,

One Billion signals.com will harass you will phone calls

While I was searching for forex signals, I stumbled upon OneBillionSignals.com and since the web site looked decent enough, I decided to go for the 10 days trial. Usually I dont provide my phone number to sites like these, but since it was mandatory for free trial, I look a change and registered my phone number.... As soon as I registered , I got a phone call from MeritForex.com, the company behind OBS. I told their sales person that I am not interested in opening a account thank you!

Now I am receiving calls from Merit forex at least 6 times a day and when I hang up they keeping calling again and again. I am getting calls from a +888888 number and from South Africa, Swizerland, Cypruz , UK, different number. I have blocked most numbers but still get a call from a new number every time. This Proves that that are just scammers. Honest forex brokers dont Harass with calls like this

As far as the signals are concerned... They have more loosing signals then profit ones. You will end up loosing lot more than you make. Their claim for 83 % success rate is BS .

Do not register even for the free trial they will use your phone number and email to harass you