BeCFD.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 8, 2018
October 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with BeCFD until this issue is resolved.
2018-09-10:  The FMSA of Belgium has issued a warning against BeCFD.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2018-03-21 CONSOB of Italy has issued a warning against BECFD.com.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2018-03-21 The UK FCA has issued a warning against BECFD.com.  CLICK HERE to verify.

BeCFD is a forex broker. BeCFD offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. BeCFD.com offers over 90 forex pairs, stocks, indices, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

BeCFD.com

Join live discussion of BeCFD.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-1522018-09-13steven L vs becfd.comguilty

steven L,
united kingdom, United Kingdom,
Sep 14, 2018,

Issue escalated to Traders Court steven L vs becfd.com | GUILTY
do not use this company, they are scammers and i can't get my money from them , they will cancel every attempt you make to withdraw

Fabien1234,
Brussels, Belgium,
Sep 12, 2018,

BECFD 100% SCAM BROKER

My english is not perfect sorry if they are mistakes. I Live in Belgium.

I will explain you the entire story: in february somebody who was working at Investing.com phoned me (idk if it's true) and recommanded me becfd. I get in contact with Max Sterling at becfd( he spoke alittle bit french that was cool we "made money" together). I invested 8000 euros in several times. My money reach more or less 30 thousands in 2,3 or 4 months I don't remember exactly. I had a new account manager Michael Monro (cause Max Sterling had private issues) he tooked a bad position my account had a huge drawdown(60-70%). They are used to not using Stop losses. The margin level is indeed the stoploss. They edge also. So, I had to add money for saving the account. My mother helped she added 7,5k. The company also drawbacked me the bad position of Michael Monro ( 22 000 euros). We made some profit with my new account manager Michael Gallant (he said that he worked at my bank before, perfect lie i think now; he said investment services are shit). So the company was in my opinion not so bad at all. I withdrawed 300 euros. ( they said money bounced back so it's better with cryptos). Same case happened after that: my account was blowing. My account reached 50k and i invested 26k in total. My mother created an account invested 100k that was all she had. Now she had nothing. Everything lost. Account reach in one month 160k. After that 1,462 euros on the account. They drawbacked this 1.4k in crypto of course. Mine still 50k plus 45,4k credit so almost 100k not bad at all. Next month she lost everything. -70k drawdown on my account all positions almost edged. 3500%margin not the worstcase. She invested in June. On 12th september 2018: 127141euros on my account+ 45.4k credit (so 172 810 euros) with a drawdown of 152000 euros. So only 20 000 available and I'm sure that as they gave credit they will never allow that I withdraw this money and I'll always be in this sort of situation. They will always ask for more money for saving my account.

My mother had indeed a contract which was giving a risk free of 6 months and giving me 25k credit for my account. So, nice . Now I'm waiting for the drawback of 100k. The company was also giving 5.6% Interest each month for my mother's account(they give it from 100 thousands invested).Looked nice. After 100k lost Michael Gallant was suddenly "busy" he does not answer my mails anymore. I emailed him and Michael Monro. Monro anwered and said that he had to investigate for me cause he was not aware of my contract (the risk free of 6 months). Michael Monro was also not answering my mails during 1 week. Now he said 2 days ago"I tried to contact you the whole last week did you change your phone number?" everything will be okay 100k will be in my mother's account he said. I said : can you send the money in my bank account just to be sure that you are not a spam. I was supposed to talk to him yesterday but he doesnt call at 5. I emailed him again today that if he doesnt drawbacked me I will go to the court with my lawyers. So really really weird.

Sep 3, 2018 - 1 Star The only reason why i invested 100 000 euros is because my account manager Michael Gallant gave me a contract which mean that if the account crashed the company will integrally refund me; Now the money is lost my account manager doesnt answer and the client services is very slow. I lost the money 3 weeks ago.
What can I do please help.
andrewfaure,
Aug 8, 2018,

BECFD - I am Taking Action

Same as so many others, BECFD too my money, pretended to trade with it, pretended to increase it's value and then deny me the right to withdraw my money. They stole more than €9,000 from me and refuse to give it back, always coming with excuses. I have decided to take action I have bought the following websites: http://becfd.co/ http://becfd.org http://becfd.info

On the website is a video showing exactly what kind of "business" they are running by showing my story. The fact that the websites are almost identical to their real site means many "customers" (victims) will also find these when trying to find their site. I am also paying for Google ads for this.

I will not take it down until they have paid us back. Please share this far and wide! Also send the website link to every single BECFD email address so tey know we are standing together!
Toddy,
hALIIFAX west yorks, United Kingdom,
Jul 29, 2018,

Becdf is a SCAM.

I started trading with Becdf only to find the account managers intimidating, aggressive and down right bullying in terms of trying to get you to invest more funds.
I tried to make withdrawal several times and was eventually advised that i had to a total of 3400 transactions before i could withdraw, although all the time investing i was told that i could make a withdrawal at any time. i have now invested £13720 and they refuse to give me any funds back.
Can anyone help me.
petrosz,
bp, Hungary,
Jul 21, 2018,

Liars

I have bad experience with BeCFD. My account manager was Jane Morgan. Perfect liar.
I have traded with her for several months, i was not enought careful, but she usually give me good tips, products to trade, so I cuold trust her, she give me credit to my deposits.
First when I try to withdraw she said, her clients do withdraw in the monthend, so i have to wait (I would had to wake up at that piont).
After two weeks I opened bad positions and I have to save my account, it means i deposited more, given more credit by her and could continue trading.
She alwas said "I am with you", don't be afraid it is safe trading (haha).
She gave credit to the clients, and said me several times to open bigger volumes.
When I tried also withdaw, she said there is a contract, and I did not traded enought (I have heared first time abot this contract) so I can't make withdraw. I had to trade or make more deposit (!).
I have made withdaw request several times but always rejected...
What can I do? I lost more that 10k EUR :-(
When I deposit the contributor banks are different (Swissinvest, Bintrading, Marketstrading, fxplace.trade, Podgorica ZM) this is also strange
Did anybody go to police? is there an investigation in progress?
I cant imagine how can they do this without castigation.

Tessa,
St Moritz, Switzerland,
Jul 18, 2018,

Stay away - BeCFD brokers are trixters and thieves

I lost 26,500 Euro with BeCFD because of Sven Nowak. He tricked me. He convinced me to deposit money and that he would help me with trades. Instead, the trades lost a lot of money. He told me that I was about to get a payout of 53,500 Euro, but when I tried to get the money he told me it was "lost".
J THURSTON,
KZN, South Africa,
Jun 13, 2018,

CRIMINALS OF NOTE

I TRULY BELIEVE THAT DIRTY CRIMINALS SPAWNS EVEN WORSE CRIMINALS AND THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THAT FILTHY SCAMMING COMPANY STARTED OFF. THE WORST RUBBISH THERE IS GOT TOGETHER AND MADE THEIR IDIOTIC PLANS. DON'T GO NEAR THEM , THEY MIGHT INFECT YOU WITH FILTH THEY INHERITED FROM THEIR MOTHERS. SAVE YOURSELF ENDLESS MISERY AND AVOID THEM, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY.
victum,
Netherlands,
Mar 19, 2018,

This really is a scam and dishonest company...I had 428 euro ready for withdrawel and after demanding for severals times ....the money is gone!! Nowhere to be found. Not in the backoffice anymore , not on my creditcard....just vanished.
Trying to contact somebody and no answer anymore....PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS AND DON'T INVEST MONEY BECAUSE YOU WILL LOOSE ANYWAY
trakaisdzons,
Latvia,
Jan 11, 2018,

Dont put money in this company scam!!!

Run away from this company!!

SCAM!!! AND CHEATERS!!!

thay call you back after 1 day when you invest money but later when you want withdraw money thay canceling all time with no reason!!! if you dont whant trade with them forward they canceling your withdraw,,,,3 times already and waiting 2 weeks and again canceled yesterday just because i dont want trade
Anwar009,
United Arab Emirates,
Dec 19, 2017,

MARK HUNT

Update on my case:
After several attempts and mails my manager MARK HUNT finally answered to me. He was again persuading me to invest more even though I reminded him that my withdrawal requests are still pending and I had requested him several times to assist my withdrawal at the earliest. Seems like he doesnt care about investor's needs. He just wants to play with others money. At the end he promised to contact BeCFD.com for this.

On today morning I contacted BeCFD.com and they informed me that they havent spoken to Mark. Proving that Mark was lying all the time.

Mark also texted me and he was very upset with me saying that one of his colleague who is working at FPA informed him about my review here and instructed Im not supposed to write like this here. And threatened me to remove my remarks from here. After that there was no response from him.

Also the lady at BeCFD.com who always promises to update the status of my withdrawal is also silent.

Dec 11, 2017 - 1 Star One of the broker from forextradingcentral by name MARK HUNT, encouraged me to invest using BeCFD.com as the platform. I deposited 2600 USD and after profits my net amount available is now 3100. Now when I requested for withdrawal of 1000, MARK HUNT refused as he dont want to miss his bonus. After constant calls and literally begging to him he accepted for 300. Then I submitted my withdrawal request to BeCFD.com but every time I requested I got a rejected mail. Tried to contact them several time and at the end I had to use abusive words to get a response. The lady was soo furious with me and later promised to do my withdrawal. Now I dont find any response from both of them. MARK HUNT blocked me from his skype and BeCFD is not answering to me. Both BeCFD.com and forextradingcentral.com are criminals and please STAY AWAY from these scammers. Is there are away I can get anything out from them?

Dec 9, 2017 - No Rating These people are scam. They will never pay u money back. When ever u try to do withdrawal they will reject it by sending an automated mail. Their support is also very poor. They will assist u only to invest money. After that they won’t respond to u at all. I did several attempts to get money back. I invested 2600 with profits my account was 3100 but when I requested for 300 they always reject it. They have a tieup with my broker Mark Hunt from forex trading central . He also refused my request for withdrawal initially. After several calls n talks he agreed to pay only 300 from my 2600 deposit. Then he played some arrangement with becfd to block my withdrawal. These guess are serious frauds. Never invest here

Mark has no ability to remove your review from the FPA.  Please add a copy of his message to your thread in Scam Alerts.