DaxMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 13, 2019
June 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  Unless this issue can be resolved, the FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with Dax Markets.
December 2017-January 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for DaxMarkets.

About DaxMarkets.com

DaxMarkets is a forex broker. Dax Markets offers the Web Trading Station forex trading platform. DaxMarkets.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

DaxMarkets.com

Join live discussion of DaxMarkets.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0932018-05-30Sengwabm vs daxmarkets.comguilty

tunnie57,
Bristol, United Kingdom,
Oct 19, 2017,

Daxmarkets scam

I think i have been scammed by this broker called Daxmarket. I opened an account with this broker through a company called signal binary.
I made good trades with the initial deposits with the help of signals from signal binary and an account officer. Then i requested for a withdrawal, thats where the problem started. My withdrawal was ignored, emails was ignored so also was calls. A month later i was told the account manager had to be moved and i was assigned a new one. I asked why i wasnt able to withdraw my money, she explained that the volume was low and i made alot of profit and need to fund my account with more fund and once this is done my account of $28,000 was going to be liquid. I deposited the amount asked explaining i needed the money back immediately becos it was borrowed. I was assured it will only takes 3 days and my money will be in my account, after the 3 days there was nothing and then i realised there was a trade of a single $15,000 made on my account without permission called several times and emailed them but no response. My greatest shock was yesterday when my account balance read only $582.56. There were further trades made on my account leaving me with nothing. Now am left with no money, a debt which was meant to be paid back within a week which is now coming to two weeks.
Daxmarkets isn't even responding to calls emails or chat to give explanation on this. I believe this is fraud as there was no authorisation given at all for anyone to trade on my account
In an attempt not to give me back my fund they manipulated my account with trades wipping out all that i have.
How do i even begin to deal or approach this?
They are not responding to me at all.
Commure,
Singapore , Singapore,
Oct 23, 2017,

Daxmarkets is a scam

Daxmarkets cheated to me. They chase us baorow money from the bank even though the interest is very high daxmarkets recommend you to borrow first. After done so simply disappear.
TeaCii,
Johor Bahru, Malaysia,
Oct 25, 2017,

THEY ARE SCAMMERS. STAY AWAY

THEY ARE SCAMMERS FOR SURE

I was introduced by https://www.toolstrades.com
Who said that these people were their partner company and I had to signup with them for $250 min to get signals from toolstrades.com

Within a day, a guy called Roy called up. Said he is manager. Showed me how it works. Executed few trades with me. 1 trade loss and rest positive. my balance was $370. Not bad huh.

So I asked about withdrawal process. Very easy he said. I tried it. Asked for $100 withdrawal. It was processed within an hour.

All was wonderful in Dreamland. Then I decided to check them out, as Roy requested higher deposit. I read reviews here. And here some sore points:
- They are a registered company they say: Not sure if they are registered company. The address is a business center. And the company name they are giving is same as business center. Very strange to say the least.
- They have a regulated platform: That means whatever that means. Cause from what I see, there is nothing regulated in it. It is fully rigged for scamming.
- They are not regulated financial institution: Their defense they say, it means nothing to be regulated. Only costs money. But then why not be regulated? At least customers will trust you.

After this I decided not to trade with them at all. This is where everything went south.

The manager is no more my manager. My withdrawal cannot be processed without a manager. And I can talk to support who says I have to talk to my manager. But I do not have a manger. Catch 22.
Make the guy run in circles until he gives u.

In my case it is a loss of $270. Not a amount I would cry for. I am lucky I guess.

I have screenshots, transcripts etc.

JUST STAY AWAY. These people know how to scam, sweet talk and fight. They have had enough practice for sure.
VICTOR,
LONDON, United Kingdom,
Dec 11, 2017,

THEY ARE ROBBERS - DAXMARKETS

i deposited $250 in the first instance and the guy by name James Gordon was my broker and traded for about two weeks and made a gain of $150. I told him I am not keen in investing much so I am contend with little gains.

So later he said if I can do $500 that will be enough to take my account to premium as they are going to give me margin loan from their side to enable me trade more. I agreed and moved the $500.

I soon discovered that after I signed the marginal loan form things turned out to be a fake loan. They demanded I transferred the loan sum before I can withdrawal or access my account. When I asked them to close my account and returned my money back they refused and all communication was blocked by DaxMarket.

I don’t understand how and why they are operating in an environment where such firms should be rounded up and brought to justice accordingly. Defrauding innocent people of their hard earn money. They don’t have a registered address, operating address, telephone as they operate as virtual organisation where you cannot trace them. All the accounts they have are domicile in BULGARIA.

I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK DEFINATELY FOR SURE.
leonlr78,
Dec 12, 2017,

Total scam. Same site called toolstrade.com and then joined 3 brokers. BFPmarkets.com , prestigefm.com , binary365.com , daxmarkets.com is all same scam companies. Stay away and do not fall for the criminals.
Dellp,
Jan 7, 2018,

Daxmarkets and their group are pro scammers

Scammed of over $13k. they use the excuse "that my Trade Volume is too low".
Trading Volume is a phrased used in trading share not Forex - from my research on the internet.
Pete,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jan 23, 2018,

Dax Markets there to take you for a ride!

Dax Markets will take all you have in cash. A fake broker. Be warned. They are criminals. Do not be fooled by them!
Venno,
Jan 27, 2018,

I agree with all the comments
DONT deal with them
They are masters at scamming
They will not allow you to remove your money
All the excuses in the book
Stahl Burghers,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Mar 6, 2018,

Don,t fall victim to Dax Markets scam

Dax Markets is a scamming lot of British youngsters with phony German accents and a German lady as their marketing agent, also answering the phone in their virtual office wherever that may be.
Do not engage with them, they want your money to play the market, lose it and live with it. Once you have caught on, they will not repay you your deposit nor profits and block your email and phone number.
They scammed me with $8000 and continues to do so. Please see other trader reviews in America and Europe.
Please post account statements and any emails you have from them in the forums discussion thread linked to this review page. I am trying to raise awareness; Scotland Yard, banking in England and the German Bank Protector aswell as the diplomatic core to get results. All I need is details of scanned people to show a trend and victims so they will realise the magnitude.
maxfedup,
Apr 12, 2018,

Unite against daxmarkets

I believe all of us that's been scammed by daxmarkets will pay a percentage to the one who can help us "after we got our money back" so lets unite and get someone who can really get to them. lets make a group!! any suggestions?

Feb 20, 2018 - 1 Star cant believe they are still in business scamming people, are people scared of them or just stupid? cum on guys lets shake Alice stern,Jake lombardi,Alex mattson and support@daxmarkets.com out of the tree!!!

Feb 16, 2018 - No Rating I have been scammed by daxmarkets i did everything right what they asked paid margin loan signed their emails etc. After that i lost contact and they blocked my calls and emails cant get hold of anyone. cant we stand together and go get our money back? plz comment guys