10Trading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 11, 2018

10Trading is a forex broker. 10Trading offers Desktop and Mobile forex trading platforms. 10Trading.com offers over 40 forex pairs, binary option, indices, gold, silver, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

10Trading.com

Join live discussion of 10Trading.com on our forum

uae, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 10, 2018,

10trading is the worst trading big big lyers brokers they fund my credit card in very tricky way ,,, Tyler ogrody is the big big ,,,lier of the world now I,m suffering unable to refund my fund which i fund them (101trading .com ) please stay away with 10trading.
uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 3, 2018,

Terrible - shocking

very pushy, kept demanding for more deposits and promising returns within 24 hours - lost everything due to 'errors' with the computer and 'delay' in sending in documents. Richard kept saying he would help and recover funds. I didnt even want to trade after i signed up and realised what was going on but then was told i had to deposit more to release my funds and open up the account. All rubbish. This has been the worst mistake in my life .
UK, United Kingdom,
Feb 1, 2018,

I wish to refer to a comment I made about 10 Trading on 12.01.18.
It has dawned on me after having made the comments that it was a misunderstanding on my behalf and I will retract my comment since my original one can not be removed. Although my 10 trading account was indeed terminated it was in fact transferred to another platform which I did not realize at the time. I feared the worse and reacted in the spur of the moment!
Hope that 10 trading will accept my sincere apologies!

Jan 12, 2018 - 1 Star An impossible company to deal with. They are rude, intimidating and ruthless in order to get your money which you will never be able to withdraw! They demanded $9000 from me in order to get my funds and then as soon as I made the transaction they just terminated my account completely and kept $202000. They have ruined my life and now I am penniless!
Jhb, South Africa,
Dec 8, 2017,

10Trading requests a deposit to withdraw/refund your money due to their own service failures & negligence. Their service and attitude is unprofess

Please be careful of 10Trading. They request a deposit to withdraw/refund your money due to their own service failures & negligence. Their service and attitude is unprofessional and unethical claiming to be in the process of becoming regulated.
They promised me 5 VIP signals a week based on a $750 investment.
Howard Scott provided me 3 signals that went into profit and then requested more money and then silence for months. They took over 1 month to verify me.
When I submitted a withdrawal request Howard advised that I allowed the account to go dormant & in order to withdraw my $775, I should reactivate by depositing $1000.
Chelsea Hamilton called to apologise and insisted on providing great service, signals & profits if I cancel the withdrawal.
Yes, she delivered great at first then set me up to fail by not applying risk management to her signals and made me log in & out of my account to make it look like my internet connection was to blame for not opening positions stating that this was the reason my account was wiped clean.
I have in writing that they will refund my initial investment of $1300 if I deposit another $1300 so that they can refund me $2,600 without providing a reason.