FXHubs.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 27, 2019

Join live discussion of FXHubs.com on our forum

Croatia, Croatia,
Sep 17, 2019,

SCAM, Faked stats, fake claims (I lost money)

I am not a new trader. I look for traders that have an edge to boost my track record. He showed me stats presenting themselves like “150 analysts” company.

I paid for their expensive hni setvice. After a couple of canceled trades etc and one loss, I tricked him into sending me the stats again... and you guessed it - all of the sudden these trades on his stats are wins!

Stay away. Indian scammer.
Spain,
Nov 23, 2018,

SCAMM! SAME COMPANY AS INVESTTIPSTER.COM. AVoid them. no fxbook nor any reliable results.( only Excel shift that anyone can make in 10 minutes. The most expensive in industry. 2 months with HNI pack losing a lot of money. Another scamm from India..( my second one)... You Will never get back your money back if not Happy. Deposit bank in India. Bad "child breakout" entries looking for 10 pips. Always the same...Terrible.. They lie about pips or entries..3-4 entries a week not a day as they say... Dont be stupid as me to believe their lies...
rahul,
indore, India,
Dec 14, 2017,

Best service

i am associated with forex hub since six month and get the good result as expected best in forex segment.