WiseTrader.com Review

Updated: Sep 4, 2018
Company is no longer operational.

WiseTrader is a forex broker. Wise Trader offers the wisetrader forex trading platform. WiseTrader.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

WiseTrader.com

Join live discussion of WiseTrader.com on our forum

Matthew,
uk, United Kingdom,
Apr 14, 2018,

SCAM

This has got to be a huge scam. I opened an account with them and then realised that it wasn't for me, Now comes the interesting part. I was under the impression that I could withdraw my money (minus any charges of course). Even to withdraw my initial deposit is proving almost impossible. I wouldn't like to be in a position of having 1000's of pounds with them as you are never likely to see any of it again. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
John (Really Leylas from WiseTrader),
UK, United Kingdom (really WiseTrader's offices in Israel),
Apr 12, 2018,

WiseTrader

I am using standard account at WiseTrader and my personal experience so far is positive. I have made withdrawals without any problem. Wise Trader platform is easy to use.
4 Star rating removed.

"John" submitted this review from a forums account which belongs to Leylas from WiseTrader.com.  The review did not come from the UK.  It came from Israel.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.