UAGTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 13, 2019

About UAGTrade.com

UAGTrade is a forex broker. UAGTrade offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. UAGTrade.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, futures, oil, cfds and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

UAGTrade.com

Join live discussion of UAGTrade.com on our forum

UAGTRADE-CUS,
Thailand,
May 11, 2019,

Withdraw problem.!!

Hi all,
Please beware and stay away from this SCAM broker. I've traded with them for a while and have made some withdraw. And the problem happened. The recently my withdrawal is stuck (About $2990).
I've made a withdrawal since 04 May 2019, and They claim that the withdrawal will be processed within 4 days excluding holidays. I've tried to contact support for check my withdrawal after 4 days passed, but the support could only tell me that they've sent my issue to the related department, until today, The support still can't help me they didn't even know where my issue is. They can only tell me "we've sent your issue."
As I know this broker has processed the deposit and withdraw manually. They don't have a professional payment gateway like Skrill, Neteller or international standard payment gateway.
SO, Please be aware of this broker. And please check your withdrawal.
abram,
makassar, Indonesia,
Nov 24, 2018,

Great TradingService

Very low spreads & no requote trading account. It's great one!
Deposit and withdraw need 1-3 working days