UAGTrade.com Review

Updated: Sep 20, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

UAGTrade is a forex broker. UAG Trade offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. UAGTrade.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, cfds, indices, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

UAGTrade.com

Established: 2015
Address: P.O. Box 337188, Office N 706, Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower, Cluster X, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contact: assist@uagtrade.com
Trading platforms: MT4, Mobile Trader
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, PayPal
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, PayPal

Join live discussion of UAGTrade.com on our forum

Songkhla, Thailand,
Mar 12, 2020,

Terrible / Withdrawal problem and so many excuse

I have the pending withdrawal problem since Oct and before that always have to write down to complain before get approval.
DON'T use this UAG , You will loss your money

Thailand, Thailand,
Dec 31, 2019,

Problem witdrawal

UAG has a problem with withdrawal. Can not withdrawal. I made withdrawal since 29th November 19. Contact with support still mentions having a problem with a bank account. Please avoid to trade with this broker if you don't want to lost your money investment.

UAGTRADE-CUS,
Thailand,
May 11, 2019,

Withdraw problem.!!

Hi all,
Please beware and stay away from this SCAM broker. I've traded with them for a while and have made some withdraw. And the problem happened. The recently my withdrawal is stuck (About $2990).
I've made a withdrawal since 04 May 2019, and They claim that the withdrawal will be processed within 4 days excluding holidays. I've tried to contact support for check my withdrawal after 4 days passed, but the support could only tell me that they've sent my issue to the related department, until today, The support still can't help me they didn't even know where my issue is. They can only tell me "we've sent your issue."
As I know this broker has processed the deposit and withdraw manually. They don't have a professional payment gateway like Skrill, Neteller or international standard payment gateway.
SO, Please be aware of this broker. And please check your withdrawal.

abram,
makassar, Indonesia,
Nov 24, 2018,

Great TradingService

Very low spreads & no requote trading account. It's great one!
Deposit and withdraw need 1-3 working days