CopyTradeProfitFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 22, 2019

Join live discussion of CopyTradeProfitFX.com on our forum

UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 29, 2019,

Useful

I have used this site and it helps me see what difference types of traders are there. Also it allows me to help and support other traders and provides a good service.
Jim,
Salisbury, United Kingdom,
Jul 24, 2019,

Please stop fake reviews

Why are you posting clear fake reviews from India? This is very dangerous and causing people to lose thousands.these reviews are from fiverr.

Jul 24, 2019 - 1 Star (as Paul) Having followed CTP for a long time I know for a fact that 2 reviews from Nidhi and YashSinha are fake reviews.

The success rate is terrible and nowhere near the 89% mentioned. The risk/reward ratio is non-existent.

FPA please be careful with these fake reviews as people are losing thousands of pounds by this fraud.

Jul 4, 2019 - 1 Star (as Paul) Please don't make the mistake I did and trust Copy Trade Profit (CTP) or FX Prosperity (run by the same guy William Jones.

You will lose all of your money if you do.
Hello Jim-Paul,

If you have evidence of anyone paying for fake reviews, please submit it here...

Potheri, India,
Jul 22, 2019,

Best Job Experience

I joined the training programme for £249.99 it was the most resourceful and best team I have come across! A lot to learn here! Great community and very helpful! Mainly video based so it caters all your needs and it’s like a step by step guide you can’t go wrong!
Ahmadabad, India,
Jul 22, 2019,

“ 100% win rate this week! Over £4000 made in one week! CTP is the best team “

Jul 22, 2019 - 5 Stars   “ 100% win rate this week! Over £4000 made in one week! CTP is the best team “
Nice quote marks.  Did someone tell you what to submit?
West Midlands, United Kingdom,
Jul 5, 2019,

Great signals! Best provider by far I have come across !!!

Daily signals are sent out! Easy to execute and haven’t seen many providers who are constant other that Copy trade profit! The best in the game by far!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Great service! Very happy!
Ryan,
Jul 1, 2019,

Lost £1000 in one day!

Every single signal hit stop loss which was all about a thousand pips, absolute scam!
Sheffield, United Kingdom,
Jun 16, 2019,

Con man

I signed up and paid £50 for CTP signals after seeing his wins on Instagram. So did a mate and for the first week we was getting signals on time and making gains. Then the signals started coming late and TP1 had already been hit. So now the SL was even bigger for our entry. Ration of winning trade was more like 1.3 not 3.1 . Anyway ended up blowing a 1100 account. Party my own fault for using bigger lot sizes. But had the trades gone on favour or the SL wasn’t so big it would of happed.

Then after 3 weeks of receiving wins and loosers. May I add I deposited more money. I stopped getting signals. Also my mate too. We messaged him on WhatsApp and just get ignored even though message was read. Into month 2 and he takes money straight from your bank. Again messaged him no reply. So I can led my bank card I signed up with to drop the payments. And thought that was it. Month three the money comes out again!! This time I contacted my bank and the refunded the money. This also happed to my mate but was £100 each time as he paid for the course he offeres. £100 for a course. Other member who was paying the £100 course and group chat and £50 for signals. Some people on chat wasn’t getting signals they had paid for as you get them sent separately. So my mate posted his signals into the group. He was removed from the group and the signals deleted. Why was this? Seems abit dodgy! Was everyone getting different signals? Wins and loosers? After been kicked from the group he still had £100 a month took from his bank. After realising 2 month late he contacted bank and did same.

Billy has over 4500 clients per month. All sucked Into his wins on Instagram. Work that out £50 a month x 4500 £225,000 a month he has to trade with! No wonder his account is so big he can risk it.

Stay away from this con man. Learn to trade yourself or find a copy trader with good reviews
May 25, 2019,

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT BUY THIS SIGNAL PROVIDER.

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT BUY THIS SIGNAL PROVIDER.

Let me start by advising that my friend (F) recommended CTP to myself. This was after seeing his Instagram videos blow up with a 500k LIVE account. Bear in mind my daily job is a financial crime analyst so I am skeptical whenever I hear or read things initially.

F advised he had been using CTP for around 2 weeks using really small lot sizes but he had been winning. F also advised that CTP had a ridiculous advertisement tool that he had been on his 12th week of back to back wins which I couldn't believe. I asked F if he could send me CTP's signals for 2 days. I used them and I hate to deny the initial outcome but he actually did hit his TPs. I was dumbfounded and joined the sheep in the pursuit to get rich quick. I quickly purchased the VIP package for £75 and made an instagram to watch his Instagram analysis.

It wasn't till the third day that I realised ...CRAP. Let me enlighten you. I lost virtually the majority of my account and my lot size was only 0.05 on a £1500 account. The reason being is that CTP sends signals using 3 TP targets and the same SL for each. CTP tries to find an active trend and then jumps in on the bandwagon. What happens is, as many of you know, the trend is your friend (Roughly 75+% of the time). His TPs are so lame it is unbelievable. I'm not even going to use pips but points for this.

For example: his TP1 is around 75 points, TP2 125 points and TP3 is 250 points. They are such short bursts that the win rate is highER considering the trend is going that way and the TPs aren't exactly that far away. HOWEVER, his SL is around 1000 points away which for the most part acts as a huge buffer in case there is a RETRACEMENT for it to then swing back down. Nevertheless, that occasion when it is a TRUE REVERSAL means you've just lost 3000 points by hitting your SL! So imagine you mess up one signal with CTP, you are 3000 points down in negative. It means it'll take 7 winning 3TPs just to about break even!!!!!!

This is what happened to F and I on 3 notable trades the past month which are USD/CAD SELL 4 weeks ago, GBP NZD SELL 4 weeks ago and EUR JPY BUY 1-2 weeks ago. These all hit our SLs and in fact if we didn't have the SL they came back down especially on GN!

The point I'm trying to make is that this guy is a fraud. He finds trends to make sure term gains with get rich quick kids using 0.3-1.5 lots on a £500 account then show off. He'll post them all over his instagram and snapchat etc. However, when he hits that loss, he never admits it and neither do you find those get rich quick kids again because their account is BLOWN! Watch his Instagram LIVE videos and you will see those who have blown their account because of him or lost a significant amount due to his ridiculous signals.

Again, you may argue these kids are using stupid lot sizes for small accounts. I agree with you but his RISK to REWARD ratio is non-existent! At minimum you want a 1:1 RR. His RR isn't 2:1 or 3:1. On the contrary it's the reverse, more like 1:4 or 1:5 because of how low his TPs and how large/far away his SL is!

I've watched this guy enough the past few months to realise his marketing is on point. The reason he has such a huge account to play around with is because he has so many sign ups. He must be on at least £30,000 a month with his signal service. You are probably thinking I've over-exaggerating. However, think about the lowest membership which is £50 a month. That's £600 a year. If you don't believe he has 600 paying members minimum per month paying then fool you because it is clear.

That's why he has had so much to play around with. Bear in mind this guy "William Jones" has been around the block for years. It doesn't take a genius that he's on over 300k a year because of the sign ups so him using a 500k account isn't that impressiveto me when you look into the details.

Finally, the customer service is absolutely terrible. You can whatsapp them and they either reply sarcastically or negatively to anything you ask. Arrogant just like William. Funnily enough, the best amount of conversation I got from CTP was when I cancelled and he was querying why that was.

I can't hate that he is making money but he is just making money of suckers buying into a strategy that is terrible. Keep your hard earned cash. Go read any free online manual on trading forex. Learn about RR ratios because you aren't going to learn that here and it's the fastest way to blow your account. Oh and back to the initial claim about successive winning weeks. That was all BS considering I had 3 losers from him.
newcastle, United Kingdom,
May 19, 2019,

Great signals, probably the best ever. Dont let these guys ruin your chance of joining. enjoy the profits
NYC/NJ, USA,
May 1, 2019,

Don't buy! Don't buy! Don't buy!

Literally, a total scam. Bought the deal of a lifetime for 35 pounds for signals for ctp_fx(instagram name) which would be almost 50 USD through one of their services. Paid it through Paypal, sent the email and receipt PROVING that I am the buyer, the person tried to shake it off believing that it wasn't me, when I asked do you require any more was left on read. That felt fishy to me.

I see the time is 4:30 AM, and the signals were sent over an hour ago. If I had to ask for a signal, after he is promising immediate signals, something just isn't making good sense for me.

Had to use another account asking where the signals are, tells me they are sent, I don't get them in time. Very bad signal provider and liar, he is either keeping the plays to himself or he hired people to pretend to be real accounts as if they are receiving funds. I'm tired of the scammers and forex fakes!

First review, but I will tirelessly on finding proper signal providers at a decent value here.